Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Goblin Slayer (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Nov 17, 2018 8:15 PM

Nov 2017
- At first.. lets give'em some Sword Maiden tiddies..
- GS fuck some goblins
- Goblin champ fuck GS
- High elf almost raped but Dwarf come to help
- Priestes pissed on her pants (again)
- Total come back from GS
- GS fall unconscious

There're 2 type of people here :
- Talking about how the stories was
- Talking about Copyright
Now Loading.....
Nov 17, 2018 8:15 PM

Dec 2015
The episode wasn't bad for me...

I liked the bath scene (Fan service is my poison).

When I saw the Priestess wetting herself again... Man, I just wanted to hug her so much!

The bird's eye scene wasn't bad, just too long. Anyway I liked the OST.
Nov 17, 2018 8:25 PM

Jun 2010
Skyguardian said:

I almost feared to be the only one who was really interested in this.

Just looking at the comments here, it seems we're not the only ones either, lol.
Nov 17, 2018 8:27 PM

Jun 2010
Comander-07 said:

PS: with both Tokyo Edge and Goblin Slayer, also kinda Index, this season is really all about how low we can get

Meanwhile SAO and Slime are like the best shit ever. We're 7 episodes into SAO and the Animation quality hasn't dropped for a second.
Nov 17, 2018 8:39 PM
Dec 2014
Jeez, this was really bad, low cost, trash quality chapter.
Lots of standing picture, choppy animation, bad storyline, bad dramaturgy.Half of the episode is something like a sol with fanservice, and only half of the episode for the important key scene. WTf? Very disappointing episode, the studio just slapped into our face.

They care really much with the boobs of the hero, and the pissing of the priestess, but totally dont give a shit for the fact, that the key scene just totally lacks impact and GS seems like some random sidecharacter. Facepalm.

AssynNov 17, 2018 8:48 PM
Nov 17, 2018 8:49 PM
Nov 2010
For those guys wondering about the bird ending scene, this is supposed to be how it looks like originally:

And it isn't just Crunchyroll that has this problems, but also other anime streaming sites like Nico Nico Douga (Japanese video site). So yeah.
Nov 17, 2018 8:51 PM
Mar 2015
He really scared the goblins when he killed the goblin champion Obviously he is not human
Nov 17, 2018 9:16 PM

Apr 2018
Disappointing. 00000000

Nov 17, 2018 9:30 PM

Jun 2013
High Elf is so hot even the other characters in the series think so. She was almost gob-raped though. I'm glad she's okay. She's my fave, or one of them, for me she's the hottest even hotter than the big tiddy Sword Maiden. Good thing Dwarf helped her out, he cares for her even though they're always bantering and burning one another.

Poor Priestess girl, she got a huge chunk bitten off of her. She also pissed herself twice in the Anime, I don't know how many times she pissed herself in the manga though.

Those gobling mofos ran like they owed child support when Goblin Slayer went berserk. Loved that part, that the was the best scene in the entire episode.

That was so sweet when GS held Priestess' hand and they both ended up lying down together because GS spurted out blood.

臭い-
Nov 17, 2018 10:14 PM

Jun 2015
Dayum this shit was epic af.
Nov 17, 2018 10:21 PM

Oct 2017
Bibimbapski said:
High Elf is so hot even the other characters in the series think so. She was almost gob-raped though.

Nov 17, 2018 10:39 PM
Jan 2014
This song causes a strange melancholy in my chest .. we know that this song is from Mili, but is it true that it is inspired by one of the phrases of Hiro Mashima? that says so: "Though our paths may have diverged, you must continue to live out your life with all your might, you must never consider your own life to be something insignificant, and you must never forget about your friends for as long as you live."
If it is true, it is really a precious memory that Mili makes us with this song!

Here something of the lyrics, no doubt is a sweet lullaby... but still I can not help remembering the girls of Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryouko, and it's strange, Mili also sang in SSR and is from the same studio as Goblin Slayer... White Fox

Sleep my child,
They dont know your wars.
That is not who your fighting for.
Praises.
sleep my child, they dont know your ward.
Always give meaning to your, and falling, (choir: die) falling for happiness
Thyne path be diver...
Nov 17, 2018 10:46 PM
Jan 2014
AbuelitaDeBatman said:
Disappointing. 00000000

Nothing is expected from White Fox, but even when nothing is expected, they always disappoint you! It seems that it is difficult to animate epic things or tense moments of a story! they dramatized as if a child were trying to color the death of Romeo and Juliet, or the end of King Lear with poor quality crayons!

That is certainly true. xD
Nov 17, 2018 11:05 PM

Oct 2018
so goblin slayer berserk eye look like 1 on a dice ,probably meaning the power overcoming the worst situation just like when you get 1 when roling a dice ,its so simple i like it

they dont show elf girl clothing got ripped by the goblin for obvious reason

goblin slayer rage after gouging the champion eye out "Who's next? ,is it you? ,or you?" i kinda hope he shout to add to the intensity but i take what i can get

so far really enjoyable ,
Nov 17, 2018 11:41 PM

Apr 2016
This episode was pretty fantastic tbh. The loli priestess screaming gave be goosebumps.
Nov 17, 2018 11:51 PM

Dec 2013
High Elf girl has flat no boobs.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Nov 18, 2018 12:18 AM

Sep 2017
Goblin Slayer: I'm fine
Everyone: Oh! good, i thought you where dea-..
Goblin Slayer: *ded*
Canary : ಠ_ಠ
Nov 18, 2018 12:32 AM

Sep 2013
Damn, that was badass! I'm not even gonna read other people's comments cause I don't want someone else's negativity to taint my enjoyment of this episode. Can't wait to see what happens to GS!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Nov 18, 2018 1:02 AM
Jul 2018
For anyone upset over the eye scene at the end, the credits were supposed to be over that scene but they somehow fucked it up.
Nov 18, 2018 1:07 AM

Sep 2017
RedWolf170 said:
For anyone upset over the eye scene at the end, the credits were supposed to be over that scene but they somehow fucked it up.

Yeah Crunchyroll messed up.
Nov 18, 2018 1:50 AM
Aug 2013
Im somewhat disappointed, seems like after 1st episode shitstorm they toned this anime so much ehh...
Nov 18, 2018 2:00 AM
Jul 2018
rika09 said:
Im somewhat disappointed, seems like after 1st episode shitstorm they toned this anime so much ehh...

I'm doubtful, since I can't remember the Japanese ever toning anime down due to foreign pressure.
Nov 18, 2018 2:07 AM
Jul 2007

Holy shit...been a while since I've been so disturbed by an ending to an episode.
LaughingCoffinx said:
RedWolf170 said:

Yeah Crunchyroll messed up.

Ohhhhhhh...well I liked the unintentional effect that had. Why would you be upset over that? lol. I thought they were trying to force you to witness this serious moment from a cool perspective. I also thought a goblin was going to appear and attack them from behind... Seeing the credits would have just made me stop paying attention and move on.
eraltergNov 18, 2018 2:13 AM
Nov 18, 2018 2:13 AM

Mar 2017
Ohh boy! They got done in pretty badly dammit. Intense episode after a long time.
Nov 18, 2018 2:15 AM
Aug 2013
Escaethorne said:
rika09 said:

I'm doubtful, since I can't remember the Japanese ever toning anime down due to foreign pressure.

Mayby they got complaints in Japan too.
Nov 18, 2018 3:30 AM

Jan 2017
Ayy, this episode did a good job of itself, it wasn't too heavy on the CGI and it wasn't a case of beating up all the bad guys -although, still lacklustre since it was a battle with zero deaths on their side... really downplays the severity considering the goblins had the upper hand.

(I'm just wondering how they managed to show the elf with no nip slips when she was moving around so much. Or do elves not have nipples?)
tidoesstuffNov 18, 2018 3:35 AM
Nov 18, 2018 3:36 AM

Dec 2015
rika09 said:
Mayby they got complaints in Japan too.
Nahhhh, they already got some backlash about Episode 1 but the complaints were dismissed: https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2018-11-05/bpo-watchdog-group-discusses-goblin-slayer-content-controversy/.139090
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Nov 18, 2018 4:20 AM
Nov 2010
superzombie23 said:

Ohhhhhhh...well I liked the unintentional effect that had. Why would you be upset over that? lol. I thought they were trying to force you to witness this serious moment from a cool perspective. I also thought a goblin was going to appear and attack them from behind... Seeing the credits would have just made me stop paying attention and move on.

I thought it was too long to be honest. Maybe 30 sec is still ok. But that lasted for like 1-2 minutes.
Nov 18, 2018 4:48 AM
Oct 2018
If one goblin champion almost kill 2 of them . how the GS manage to survive these years when he was work alone ? Is this his first time vs goblin champion because he look too weak
Nov 18, 2018 5:24 AM

Nov 2011
That rotating scene with blood and Goblins flying everywhere was awesome. I was questioning why GS would not kill the Gob Champ but I kinda realized he was really in no position to finish him off since he was on the verge of passing out...and maybe...just maybe he kept him alive to come back and finish the job later.

Man the priestess really fucked up not keeping her cool.

Yunde was pretty cool. Aka High Elf.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Nov 18, 2018 5:24 AM

Aug 2014
Ironwarrer said:
This song causes a strange melancholy in my chest .. we know that this song is from Mili, but is it true that it is inspired by one of the phrases of Hiro Mashima? that says so: "Though our paths may have diverged, you must continue to live out your life with all your might, you must never consider your own life to be something insignificant, and you must never forget about your friends for as long as you live."
If it is true, it is really a precious memory that Mili makes us with this song!

Here something of the lyrics, no doubt is a sweet lullaby... but still I can not help remembering the girls of Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryouko, and it's strange, Mili also sang in SSR and is from the same studio as Goblin Slayer... White Fox

Sleep my child,
They dont know your wars.
That is not who your fighting for.
Praises.
sleep my child, they dont know your ward.
Always give meaning to your, and falling, (choir: die) falling for happiness
Thyne path be diver...

Damn, those lyrics are pretty good.

Youzz said:
This episode felt a bit disappointing.
To me it looked like the priest was the same as she was at the start of the show, weak and pissing herself. Now I understand that it was a tense situation with GS hurt but for her to loose her cool and abandon her responsibility to protect her team just shows how she hasn't grown from the start of the show where she was mean to be portrayed as weak and inexperienced.

The rest of the team also felt off this episode specifically for the same reason of not acting like a team but instead as students and GS being a teacher.

My opinion

Goblin Slayer keep the Priestess's sanity, he gives her security. When that happened, Priestess lose her shit. She still suffers from post traumatic stress.
kofmasterNov 18, 2018 5:28 AM
Nov 18, 2018 5:49 AM

Jul 2014
Fantastic episode, easily as intense as this show has been for a long time.
Nov 18, 2018 6:02 AM
Aug 2018
papsoshea said:
What is this series? Lol, every week its something new. Is it dark? Is it comedic? Is it immature mature? Or is it harem time? What is this scene? Feels like I'm watching some Slice of Life.

Lol, well hello big titties tonal dissonance.

What was the point in this scene? Why in the bathing area? There is numerous way to chronicle her scars. Who here thinks this is PTSD? Lol, it's not if the author wanted to add a psychological aspect to the story then we would have seen a character who is a victim of rape have an introspection about their life, goals, career etc. And look where this scene takes place lol doesn't it occur to anyone that the atmosphere, the scenery and the nakey waifu's are undermining the actual tone of what its trying to tell you as the audience? Bombshell Bimbo: When I tell most people, they just say, "I'm sorry."Lol, smh, the author can't write for shit! Are these characters incapable of not just being there to talk about Goblin Slayer? Are they incapable of talking about themselves and their own issues? Seriously, remove Goblin Slayer from the series and what do you have? You have cardboard cutouts who follow Goblin Slayer because 'reasons' (uninteresting). The dialogue though lol it's so abysmal that it's hilarious, in a bad way. Especially this part,

High Elf: What is that?
Self-Insert Protoganist: You don't know what a bird is?
Annoyed Kawaii Elf: Of course I do!
CG Tin can: It's a canary.
Generic Tsundere angry Elf: I told you, I know what it is!
Walking Mary Sue: I see.

And then the transition lol Its cringe you can hear that choppy change in the background noises. What is up with this dialogue? This is something that Tommy Wiseau would come up with lol we get like 6 or 10 minutes (feels like it) of exposition, the cardboard cutouts ask questions because they hardly know anything and Goblin Slayer has all the answers, so contrived. Everything is going to plan 'conveniently' for Goblin Slayer, its like he is reading the script! Up to the point of where the goblins bust down that door. The atrocious CG continues but there is this one CG sequence! And it wasn't bad, probably the best use of it so far and then use of the matrix bullet time effect. Still, the choreography is very lacking so far within 7 episodes and action is suppose to be a big highlight of the show.

2 episodes ago, this complete novice was able to deflect fireballs and shit from the ogre who is way more OP but last episode and this episode, she struggles to hold up a shield when it's only weak-ass goblins and some arrows this time around? lol and they are so dumb, they all rely on Goblin Slayer just to do basic things, its like they need him to do the thinking for them.

And how on earth did Goblin Slayer not die after getting hit like that? Lol, this guy is internally bleeding, his bones should be crushed from impact from the club and wall, his armour is supposed to be weak, but you know, plot armour. And then just like in episode 1, all the goblins ignore the priestess when she's just standing there defenceless. So what happened to her having great character development from episode 1? She just regressed to how she was in episode 1. Goblin Champion is big enough to kill a human with one bite but proceeds to not do so when he snatches up the Priestess and then stands there doing nothing long enough that... Uh oh! Edge! Here he comes from the brink of death, Edgemaster T-600 gets a random surge of a powerup because of 'feels' and flashback! Here is this Goblin Slayer's only defining characteristic - the edgy glowing red eye! The problem here with this scene is that it's undeserved, look at it from a meta point of view - these characters have been Mary Sueing the entire time, winning every fight and encounter they run into when it was all conveniently laid out for them. On top of that, none of these characters is truly developed. Priestess gets thrown to the side and the goblins continue to ignore her because of plot armour. And since Goblin Slayer is back in action, the whole group is back in action lol despite nearly being butchered and raped (High Elf) they have enough time to have a macho LOL cutesy pie dialogue amongst all this chaos while they are still in a life or death scenario XD this scene doesn't even need dialogue, just show through the action smh the writing of this show, 100/10!

You'd think this would be the part where the characters take a step back and evaluate the situation and contemplate about leaving Goblin Slayer, that this shit is not for them - even if it doesn't happen, at least show us something about these characters as individuals but no, these characters are just going to follow Goblin Slayer because of 'reasons'. These characters, especially Priestess, cares about Goblin Slayer more than they care about their own well-being lol and wtf is this shit? Lmao, what in the blue hell is this cinematography just go straight to the black screen for credits, and the sad song boo hoo well not really because what reasons does the show give to the audience to care about Goblin Slayer or any characters here? None! And in the next episode, Deus Ex Machina!

I see you don't give up uh? Nice.
Nov 18, 2018 6:11 AM

Sep 2017
Sooit said:
Vader_ said:

oh his sensei not him, i though you were talking about GS. do we get to see GS face though?
Nov 18, 2018 6:12 AM

May 2018
James-LastOmnic said:

Pacing seems somehow a little bit weird like, last ep they were still inside the sewers and now it starts immediatly with a bath scene ? Okay I guess.

So I'm not the only one who got confused by that. At first I thought "what the hell, is this a flashback or did I miss an episode?" It did felt a bit off

Samoan said:
If one goblin champion almost kill 2 of them . how the GS manage to survive these years when he was work alone ?

It was the same thing with the ogre. If he would've gone alone on these two quests he must probably would've end up dead. I guess a strong party is required in order to take down bigger bosses
Nov 18, 2018 6:14 AM
Oct 2018
papsoshea said:
What is this series? Lol, every week its something new. Is it dark? Is it comedic? Is it immature mature? Or is it harem time? What is this scene? Feels like I'm watching some Slice of Life.

Lol, well hello big titties tonal dissonance.

What was the point in this scene? Why in the bathing area? There is numerous way to chronicle her scars. Who here thinks this is PTSD? Lol, it's not if the author wanted to add a psychological aspect to the story then we would have seen a character who is a victim of rape have an introspection about their life, goals, career etc. And look where this scene takes place lol doesn't it occur to anyone that the atmosphere, the scenery and the nakey waifu's are undermining the actual tone of what its trying to tell you as the audience? Bombshell Bimbo: When I tell most people, they just say, "I'm sorry."Lol, smh, the author can't write for shit! Are these characters incapable of not just being there to talk about Goblin Slayer? Are they incapable of talking about themselves and their own issues? Seriously, remove Goblin Slayer from the series and what do you have? You have cardboard cutouts who follow Goblin Slayer because 'reasons' (uninteresting). The dialogue though lol it's so abysmal that it's hilarious, in a bad way. Especially this part,

High Elf: What is that?
Self-Insert Protoganist: You don't know what a bird is?
Annoyed Kawaii Elf: Of course I do!
CG Tin can: It's a canary.
Generic Tsundere angry Elf: I told you, I know what it is!
Walking Mary Sue: I see.

And then the transition lol Its cringe you can hear that choppy change in the background noises. What is up with this dialogue? This is something that Tommy Wiseau would come up with lol we get like 6 or 10 minutes (feels like it) of exposition, the cardboard cutouts ask questions because they hardly know anything and Goblin Slayer has all the answers, so contrived. Everything is going to plan 'conveniently' for Goblin Slayer, its like he is reading the script! Up to the point of where the goblins bust down that door. The atrocious CG continues but there is this one CG sequence! And it wasn't bad, probably the best use of it so far and then use of the matrix bullet time effect. Still, the choreography is very lacking so far within 7 episodes and action is suppose to be a big highlight of the show.

2 episodes ago, this complete novice was able to deflect fireballs and shit from the ogre who is way more OP but last episode and this episode, she struggles to hold up a shield when it's only weak-ass goblins and some arrows this time around? lol and they are so dumb, they all rely on Goblin Slayer just to do basic things, its like they need him to do the thinking for them.

And how on earth did Goblin Slayer not die after getting hit like that? Lol, this guy is internally bleeding, his bones should be crushed from impact from the club and wall, his armour is supposed to be weak, but you know, plot armour. And then just like in episode 1, all the goblins ignore the priestess when she's just standing there defenceless. So what happened to her having great character development from episode 1? She just regressed to how she was in episode 1. Goblin Champion is big enough to kill a human with one bite but proceeds to not do so when he snatches up the Priestess and then stands there doing nothing long enough that... Uh oh! Edge! Here he comes from the brink of death, Edgemaster T-600 gets a random surge of a powerup because of 'feels' and flashback! Here is this Goblin Slayer's only defining characteristic - the edgy glowing red eye! The problem here with this scene is that it's undeserved, look at it from a meta point of view - these characters have been Mary Sueing the entire time, winning every fight and encounter they run into when it was all conveniently laid out for them. On top of that, none of these characters is truly developed. Priestess gets thrown to the side and the goblins continue to ignore her because of plot armour. And since Goblin Slayer is back in action, the whole group is back in action lol despite nearly being butchered and raped (High Elf) they have enough time to have a macho LOL cutesy pie dialogue amongst all this chaos while they are still in a life or death scenario XD this scene doesn't even need dialogue, just show through the action smh the writing of this show, 100/10!

You'd think this would be the part where the characters take a step back and evaluate the situation and contemplate about leaving Goblin Slayer, that this shit is not for them - even if it doesn't happen, at least show us something about these characters as individuals but no, these characters are just going to follow Goblin Slayer because of 'reasons'. These characters, especially Priestess, cares about Goblin Slayer more than they care about their own well-being lol and wtf is this shit? Lmao, what in the blue hell is this cinematography just go straight to the black screen for credits, and the sad song boo hoo well not really because what reasons does the show give to the audience to care about Goblin Slayer or any characters here? None! And in the next episode, Deus Ex Machina!

so basically this episode just a poor writing, over drama,just an excuse for what will happen in next episode (if you know what i mean)
Nov 18, 2018 6:20 AM
Oct 2018
Salamak said:
Sooit said:

oh his sensei not him, i though you were talking about GS. do we get to see GS face though?
yes we will , only his back hair , his chin ,his cheek scars , the lizard said he has the face of a warrior , the dwarf said he has nice featured , the witch and prietess said he look handsome and the elf.... She was drunk af not sure she was turn on or love him
Nov 18, 2018 6:28 AM
Oct 2018
Dariat said:
James-LastOmnic said:

Pacing seems somehow a little bit weird like, last ep they were still inside the sewers and now it starts immediatly with a bath scene ? Okay I guess.

So I'm not the only one who got confused by that. At first I thought "what the hell, is this a flashback or did I miss an episode?" It did felt a bit off

Samoan said:
If one goblin champion almost kill 2 of them . how the GS manage to survive these years when he was work alone ?

It was the same thing with the ogre. If he would've gone alone on these two quests he must probably would've end up dead. I guess a strong party is required in order to take down bigger bosses
i am talking about before he meet the priestess and the party he did never fight a champion because the way he talk about them it look like he already kill some of them
Nov 18, 2018 6:50 AM

Sep 2015
I need to know Bilbo's voice actor. He sounds amazing.
The opinions of people with shit taste, such as yourself, may differ of course.
Nov 18, 2018 6:51 AM

Jul 2012
@AbuelitaDeBatman Skimming through comments i thought i'm the only one who were not impressed by the episode. Not to trigger LN fans, yes i'm reading manga so i don't how it was in LN. I thought after this episode that the atmosphere was so much better in the manga, here it felt completely no build-up like he stood up and kills the champion ... And again the pacing, don't really remember all the stuff, but just feels that it is going so fast, why - probably to fit into 12 episodes.
The last 1.5 minutes were very entertaining, read about the mistake just wanted to also mention it.
Nov 18, 2018 6:52 AM

Dec 2016
For a show which is definitely not for younger audience, a lot was censored.

Since when are breasts a must-censor content? I already tolerate the obvious censorship of reproductive organs, but then again: for a not-family-friendly title the authors could've at least decensored nipples. What is this? PG-13?
Nov 18, 2018 7:09 AM

Oct 2007
Have seen this scene in the manga... but still amazed seeing it in animation and sound. Amazing amount of willpower by GS to move even if severely wounded allow them to survive.. if he did not get the champion into an unbreakable choke hold, the entire party would have died down there.

Good thing they have two healers in the party, as Onna Shinkan would have still died if Lizard Shaman wasn't there.

I thought Lizard Shaman is physically strong? It only takes 3 goblins to hold him down? Or maybe more holding him down but not shown on screen.

Looking forward to next week!
Nov 18, 2018 7:14 AM

Oct 2018
It's better than okay I guess. But for me, I don't need that much of fan service, it distracts me and those bloody fight scenes are enough to satisfy me.
Nov 18, 2018 7:22 AM

Mar 2018
Awesome episode, i wasn't expecting that since it was slowing down.
Nov 18, 2018 8:00 AM

May 2012
Best episode so far. I loved this one so much !!!

The last Slime episode and this one are best in this season so far
Nov 18, 2018 8:04 AM

Feb 2014
After all that commotion why the High Elf came half naked at near post-credit show? I don't recall her fighting that hard wtf
Nov 18, 2018 8:15 AM

Sep 2014
Sweet bath service!
A shame they didn't include the "Elf smug" and angry elf girl beating them gobs...
Nov 18, 2018 8:34 AM

Aug 2016
Priestess noooooo the way they censored her arm getting chewed off after the fight was weird. Her screams were top notch and gave me goosebumps. <3 get well soon (GS can keep sleeping)

"... Because when you live in this world of my closed eyes...
... Being alone is very lonely..."

Nov 18, 2018 8:35 AM

May 2013
As soon as I see the panoramic and I'm like "Well hey, it's got its ups and downs in this show, but it's overall pretty ool and a good idea. Props on decent production for once in this show..." they had that eye loop for 2 minutes at the end and they cut out more material. The goblins really stood out visually in a bad way this episode too. rip.

Oh wait nvm I see it was meant to be a credit roll. More understandable.
turtleinshellNov 18, 2018 8:41 AM
Nov 18, 2018 8:55 AM

Oct 2013
During the bath scene:

Priestess: Who are you?
Sword Maiden: I'm you, but better.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2018

288 by Ronin_Alx »»
Apr 18, 4:49 PM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2018

195 by Miki42 »»
Apr 1, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2018

372 by Tartyus »»
Mar 1, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2018

382 by azzther »»
Feb 26, 8:15 AM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2018

992 by Devonnius »»
Feb 22, 8:54 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.