Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 16, 2018 8:15 PM

Nov 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I stumbled upon this by chance, synopsis looked interesting and it was directed by Dezaki, so I had to give it try.

Pretty good start, I'm already kinda invested in the characters, especially Sara and it's easy for me to emphatize with them. Expecting some juicy drama.

Soundtrack is pretty okay, nothing to write home about, tho, maybe aside from one OST, but I'm totally digging Akio Suginos character designs.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 17, 2018 12:13 AM

Apr 2016
Thank you Orphan~
<:
The dearer you hold a memory the more painful it becomes.

Jan 25, 2019 5:31 AM

Sep 2011
I just love historical fiction, and this one had a lot of style, and also substance. I felt for the rich girl, she tried desperately to have agency, to make a decision, and to fall in love with someone she chose herself, but it didn't work out. That Yakuza guy was pretty dashing by the way, can't blame her for trying to have something with him. lol

She also got her maid involved on this, maybe it made things more interesting to her or she really wanted to help her as a friend, I don't know, but it was good. I also liked how the bank heir was fair to the maid. He had absolutely nothing to lose by sleeping with her, and granting her a one night dream, but he was honest with her and in the end he wasn't all that different from the rich girl. He was also a "prisoner" to a certain degree, and a "cowardly" one who wouldn't dare to stray from his path.

And well, that night which was supposed to be like a dream ended in frustration for both of the girls, but I liked the decision the maid made. She was so close to a world of splendor that she could touch it, but she wasn't part of it so she decided to distance herself from there before she ended up losing herself with illusions of grandeur or an "impossible" love. Good stuff!
Jul 15, 2023 11:03 AM

Jan 2016
that's really good

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kasei Yakyoku Episode 4 Discussion

FMmatron - Nov 17, 2018

8 by PxHC »»
Jul 15, 2023 1:33 PM

Poll: » Kasei Yakyoku Episode 3 Discussion

FMmatron - Nov 17, 2018

5 by PxHC »»
Jul 15, 2023 12:44 PM

Poll: » Kasei Yakyoku Episode 2 Discussion

FMmatron - Nov 17, 2018

3 by Unowen »»
Jun 30, 2019 6:32 AM

» Has anyone seen this?

Blinkspot - May 10, 2017

0 by Blinkspot »»
May 10, 2017 12:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.