Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 16, 2018 9:22 AM

Aug 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hm,a flashback how they met and how he felt in love.Pretty light episode I must say, but oddly I enjoyed it. A nice break from the usual, although kinda posessive from start.
Was this a filler or exist in the manga?
The spider is watching
Nov 16, 2018 10:48 AM

Oct 2015
This episode was really sweet. It was really nice to have a story from Junta's point of view, I like his character a lot more now. He's more sentimental and thoughtful than he comes across to other people.
Nov 16, 2018 12:11 PM

Sep 2011
This one was pretty much a prologue, and it was really good too!

So Junta was pretty much an apathetic young man, who after meeting Takato, was taken by desire, and something awakened inside of him. I really liked the rawness, and intensity of his feelings, and how their first work together went, even though we know this ends up with a problematic start, the build-up to it was pretty nice!
Nov 16, 2018 12:53 PM

Apr 2018
What a BORING episode !

Just a long and unnecessary flashback about how Junta fell in love with Takato.
I honestly don't think we needed this. And it brings some confusion with the first episodes. I didn't realize the two of them had already such a background together. It was not really showed at first.

I just want to see the evolution of their relationship. This kind of episode would have been perfect as an OVA or some sort of "Episode 0" extras. I'm disappointed, one week of waiting for this...
Nov 16, 2018 5:55 PM

Oct 2015
So Junta fell in love with Takato's timid nature, I guess he didn't care that he hated him.

That was cool flashback and I guess it was needed to show us what made him fallen in love with him.

Good episode,
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Nov 16, 2018 7:44 PM

Dec 2014
well this was a good memory lane episode haha.. now I get was he is so obsessed with takato and was able to submit to him...now that's commitment
Nov 16, 2018 11:09 PM

May 2015
"It's Sakimaki. Don't get too close to him otherwise you'll feel like you want to punch him." Well that was direct lol.

So something like a prequel episode to the series told in Junta's perspective. Alright, who directed this episode? Because this was actually pretty good...
Nov 17, 2018 11:05 AM
Mar 2010
Actually it was stated during the conversation between Takato and Junta at the first episode that they did work on a drama together before the series that. :)

Abderiko said:
What a BORING episode !

I honestly don't think we needed this. And it brings some confusion with the first episodes. I didn't realize the two of them had already such a background together. It was not really showed at first.

I just want to see the evolution of their relationship. This kind of episode would have been perfect as an OVA or some sort of "Episode 0" extras. I'm disappointed, one week of waiting for this...
Nov 17, 2018 11:26 AM

Oct 2014
I've been wanting to drop this anime, but finally we had a good episode!
So far their relationship seemed so annoyingly fake
Wait, did you just say that Jojo is shit?
Nov 17, 2018 11:30 AM

Apr 2018
marymeechan369 said:
Actually it was stated during the conversation between Takato and Junta at the first episode that they did work on a drama together before the series that. :)

Yeah I know, I remembered something like that, but I didn't realize they already interracted *that* much before the episode 1. I mean, they almost kissed already.
Nov 17, 2018 1:15 PM

May 2015
Best episode so far. Made me appreciate Junta a bit more. As for Takato, he's as precious as ever, he really deserves to be treated with love and care, so it's nice to see that Junta isn't just obsessed with him for no good reason.
Nov 18, 2018 1:04 AM
Jul 2018
dany_elle1908 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Hm,a flashback how they met and how he felt in love.Pretty light episode I must say, but oddly I enjoyed it. A nice break from the usual, although kinda posessive from start.

It existed in the manga and was far longer. 4 out of the 5 chapters of the 3rd volume were flashback. 3 of the flashbacks were Chunta's and then the other was Takato's and then the fifth chapter of the volume was (manga spoilers if you don't want them)
removed-userNov 18, 2018 1:10 AM
Nov 18, 2018 7:33 AM

Aug 2008
VltraViolet said:
dany_elle1908 said:

It existed in the manga and was far longer. 4 out of the 5 chapters of the 3rd volume were flashback. 3 of the flashbacks were Chunta's and then the other was Takato's and then the fifth chapter of the volume was (manga spoilers if you don't want them)

lol i really don't care about spoilers, many times i spoiler myself,. So it did existed, that is interrsting. Ididn't read the manga, because sex bores me to hell if is non stop :)) ... i used to read when was young, but now i look for other stuff in amanga. Isee, that is interesting why he was sick :O. Well was Chunta's flashback so i think they tought wasn't relevant that part, but would been nice to be, maybe in other flashback :O
The spider is watching
Nov 18, 2018 8:44 AM

Jun 2017
Gets better and better every episode!
I am glad we got to see Chunta's perspective, and how he came to fall in love with Takato, and how he developed into our lovable horny angel! c;
Nov 18, 2018 12:59 PM

Mar 2016
Holy shit, this episode was really good. It felt random to have a flashback ep, but it was probably one of my favorite eps yet.
Nov 18, 2018 1:53 PM
Apr 2018
if it's gay, it's definitely okay!!1!

Nov 22, 2018 9:40 AM

Oct 2008
So this is how Junta (Chunta) fallen deeply in love with Takato-kun!
3/5.

Nov 25, 2018 2:41 AM
Nov 2018
Little cute flashback
Nov 28, 2018 3:01 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
This episode is actually well directed. What the actual fuck? It also is the best written too. Impressed I'm not gonna lie.
Dec 1, 2018 1:59 PM

Aug 2017
So, this episode is just like a prologue to episode 1. I would have liked that the show had started with this episode but nevermind.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 15, 2019 3:10 PM

Mar 2017
OMFG That was the cutest thing i've ever watched in my life! I just love this couple so much ♥
Aug 15, 2019 9:04 AM

Jun 2011
Best episode so far. I didn't expect that. 💕❤️
Oct 2, 2019 6:36 PM

Sep 2018
Flashbacks on how Chunta feel inlove with Takato!! Now I finally know why he's so inlove with him.. it's so sweet!!
Oct 11, 2019 7:33 AM
Oct 2019
Maybe will better if this episode come earlier because it's too beautiful to put behind
Mar 29, 2021 10:35 AM
Aug 2020
I enjoyed this episode tbh, it was calm full of emotions
Apr 25, 2021 4:50 AM

Jun 2020
Great flashback episode. I live for these & this was well-directed & the mood & tone was well-conveyed. Also great it was in Chunta’s POV. It was nice seeing how he isn’t that one-dimensional cheerful angel that everyone sees him as. Him riding his bike is also mad hot ♡_____♡ And we also got to see even more of how great Takato is, even back then. Even if he saw Junta as an up&coming rival & didn’t necessarily take a liking to him, he still earnestly looked at him & treated his acting seriously & offered him advice. A true senpai & passionate about his craft. And how he dealt with that pig of a producer. Takato is seriously so great!!!!! I know it’s a Chunta episode but seeing Takato through the eyes of him just makes him shine even more.

Junta sure is hot......riding a bike.....topless watching Takato’s films.....so hot......and always knows how to rub people the wrong way....why would you want to steal a kiss from such a sickly guy that’s literally passed out in a hospital lmao did not find that romantic at all. Could have been more subtle.

I’m going to chase you, Takato-san. So that the next time we meet, we’ll be side by side and I’ll be able to express these feelings and take you into my arms

That was actually nice how it went full circle at the end with Junta calling after Saijou-san♡ They could have shared a much better & compelling relationship & story if Junta didn’t let their relationship start as messed up as it did. Their relationship could have started out & developed better. Because most of it is just typical abusive-turned-romanticised-yaoi fluff.

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

May 11, 2021 1:35 PM
Jul 2018
Abderiko said:
What a BORING episode !

Idk man. The rest of the show is rape dogshit compared to this really well made episode. Insane symbolism, animation and adds motive. Also connects the hint of relations from before.
Jun 21, 2021 3:07 PM

Mar 2010
Man Saijou was pretty cool in the past too.
Jul 7, 2021 5:07 PM

Jun 2020
I don't know why it didn't occur to me that this was a backstory until the end of the episode. The entire time I thought it was the future.
Aug 4, 2021 1:09 PM

Jan 2021
This episode was actually pretty sweet. Now I understand on why he’s so obsessed with takato.
Jan 23, 11:32 AM
Sep 2023
This whole show was really well-animated. All the characters and the emotions that ran through them were so drastically beautiful. The story was so well written. If it wasn't for Bl, then this show would have gotten so much recognition tho. I really loved this one

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dakaretai Otoko 1-i ni Odosarete Imasu. Episode 13 Discussion

Craneface - Dec 28, 2018

26 by BurningSapphires »»
Mar 23, 10:36 PM

Poll: » Dakaretai Otoko 1-i ni Odosarete Imasu. Episode 10 Discussion

Fayrin - Dec 7, 2018

16 by BurningSapphires »»
Mar 23, 8:20 PM

Poll: » Dakaretai Otoko 1-i ni Odosarete Imasu. Episode 8 Discussion

dany_elle1908 - Nov 23, 2018

16 by richard-tann »»
Feb 23, 9:19 AM

Poll: » Dakaretai Otoko 1-i ni Odosarete Imasu. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

VirtueHunter - Oct 5, 2018

117 by Probably_Panda »»
Feb 3, 4:55 AM

Poll: » Dakaretai Otoko 1-i ni Odosarete Imasu. Episode 5 Discussion

dany_elle1908 - Nov 2, 2018

19 by st4rzal0n3 »»
Aug 18, 2023 5:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.