Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 16, 2018 10:25 AM

Mar 2018
Gen_Lightsbane said:
Phantomnocomics said:

thing is i would have understood if the spoiler was about HER name, but who could have guessed, it's about a SABER being a SABER, shocking!, and character's names are spoilers now?

*and kirito name would be kirito because of mal if i to take that thought into application so it's clearly broken but hy, that's a Spoiler*

what a fun thought!

No, her real identity is the spoiler. Don't be that guy.

same concept, only changed words, don't be the ''word chess'' player, names are not spoilers. you have an over the top blindly consumption issue, if you want to get into fate blindly, not my issue, but don't expect others to not say the characters' names because of said issue

in a note, i shouldn't take this discussion in any means of actuality but since i find it silly and alarmingly posted from more than one user, i will have to explain how does servant names work in fate, a servant name shouldn't be known by anyone other than the master of the servant, because of some in-lore mechanics behind the concept of being a servant that i won't reveal because duh, spoilers, other than that, there is no point in hiding it, hence why FGO exits with every servant's name is shown hence what i said is correct, by a fate ancient fan.

farewell
PhantomnocomicsNov 16, 2018 10:40 AM
Nov 16, 2018 10:28 AM
Jan 2015
Most recently Overlord, with Ainz and most of his people. It's hard to get behind a sociopath and his group of evil monsters and I can't find any reason to root for them after recent events in the series. Sebas is the only member I can really get behind, because he isn't an evil asshole.
My Queens

Nov 16, 2018 10:33 AM

Aug 2018
Phantomnocomics said:
Gen_Lightsbane said:

No, her real identity is the spoiler. Don't be that guy.

same concept, only changed words, don't be the ''word chess'' player, names are not spoilers. you have an over the top blindly consumption issue, if you want to get into fate blindly, not my issue, but don't expect others to not say the characters' names because of said issue

You're a little bit of a twat, aren't you?
Nov 16, 2018 10:36 AM

Jul 2017
Sailor Moon R was already bad by the time Chibiusa showed up but she made it worse
Nov 16, 2018 10:42 AM

Jul 2015
The two MCs from Future Diary completely ruined it for me. They were just so awful.
Nov 16, 2018 10:44 AM

Jul 2015
Emilia : rezero
Shitoge : nisekoi
Erina : food wars
Inaba : kokoro connect
Haruhi : suzumiya
Taiga : toradora

Why? annoying garbage bitches
tragedydesuNov 16, 2018 10:48 AM
Nov 16, 2018 10:48 AM
Jan 2017
Blackstar from Soul Eater. Gods he’s so awful.
Nov 16, 2018 10:49 AM
Jan 2017
tragedydesu said:
Emilia : rezero
Shitoge : nisekoi
Erina : food wars
Inaba : kokoro connect
Haruhi : suzumiya
Taiga : toradora

Why? annoying garbage bitches

Seems like you just root for the girls who loose to them lul
Nov 16, 2018 11:59 AM

Jul 2013
Shuu Ouma totally destroyed any chance of liking Guilty Crown I could had. Most of the characters from the series were bad too, but he, being the main character, was the main reason. Of course, if you take Guilty Crown as a Mayoiga-level comedy, then he probably was one of the best characters.

Other examples:

-Narsus from Arslan Senki. As soon as he appeared in the series, it went down hill, with him being apparently 1000000000000000 times more clever than the other generals of other countries, who seems to be mentally challenged and fall into every one of his tricks, all the times. He turned what could have been a cool historical series into a predictable and cheesy (for all the wrong reasons) waste of potential.

-Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut. Stupid asshole who is not even awfully funny, just petty and obnoxious. Not that the other characters were any better, but she was the absolute worst.
Nov 16, 2018 12:12 PM

Jul 2007
OkThisIsEpic said:
Biscuit Krueger from HxH. i hate her so much. Everytime I see her on screen I get incredibly angry. Everytime she talks I scream internally, I just want her to shut up everytime she opens her mouth. She is the reason I've been sitting on the greed island arc for 2 months.

She's such a minor character. I read the manga a decade ago and I hardly remember her.
☆☆☆
"There's a huge difference between one and infinity.
However, compared to the difference between
existence and non-existence, one and infinite are
nearly the same. I am the child destined to become
the best witch... no... The greatest Creator in the world...!"
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

Nov 16, 2018 1:13 PM
Apr 2016
blankNov 18, 2018 8:11 AM
Nov 16, 2018 1:13 PM

Dec 2013
We all know I'm going to answer Shirou Emiya. So yeah. Nothing surprising here.
Nov 16, 2018 1:14 PM

Sep 2017
That pink haired loli from Highschool of the Dead
Nov 16, 2018 1:26 PM

Apr 2014
that one sadistic kid who shows up like ep 15 of accel world.
Nov 16, 2018 1:30 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Into the trash where they all belong:

Bakugou - all around douchebag that is overly aggressive who should be thrown in a mental asylum
Iok Kujan - An extremely idiotic and incompetent soldier who should’ve never been introduced in S2 of Gundam IBO
Kitahara - what he did in the last 3 epsidoes was disgusting and turned a decent anime into a garbage anime
Homura Akemi - possessive and crazy yandere bitch
Nono from Diebuster - Is brain dead, straight-up retarded, and annoyingly overly optimistic
Haruhi Suzumiya - made the entire series unwatchhable. She’s downright repulsive
Hajime Ichinose - See above
Index - An ingrate who treats Touma like trash when he protects and takes care of her
Kuroko Shirai - Annoyinng and overly-attached lesbian.
Sinbad from Magi - Everything good about him died in the final arc
Hisoka - A sexually depraved pedoclown. I want to throw up by just looking at him.
Chizuru from hakuouki - I don't dislike her because she can't fight, but because of her idiocy and her non-existent sense of danger
LeonhartAugustNov 18, 2018 5:21 AM
Nov 16, 2018 1:30 PM

Mar 2018
never was there a once where a character ruined a show for me, because i never watch such Shows
Nov 16, 2018 1:32 PM

Mar 2018
OkThisIsEpic said:
Biscuit Krueger from HxH. i hate her so much. Everytime I see her on screen I get incredibly angry. Everytime she talks I scream internally, I just want her to shut up everytime she opens her mouth. She is the reason I've been sitting on the greed island arc for 2 months.

i guess not all girls are like the miracleous Jolyne
Nov 16, 2018 1:33 PM

Feb 2018
Near, boruto, sakura, Sasuke, that woman from terror in Tokyo no wait both of them,luffy, Orihime (especially later on), haruhi.
Nov 16, 2018 1:46 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
JokerVentura said:
SithSteel said:
Bakugou, Midoriya, and Todoroki all annoy me and affect my enjoyment of My Hero Academia. The show would be much better if they weren't the focus of it. Especially Bakugou. He's is one annoying ass motherfucker.

Yeah, Bakagou is an overpowered a-hole bully, also Midoriya putting up with his shit annoys me. I don't mind Todoroki, but mainly because zero personality is better than a horrible one.

To hell with katsushit, I want that cunt deader than dead but Boku Aca is a battle shounen so there’s a zero chance of that happening.
LeonhartAugustNov 16, 2018 3:59 PM
Nov 16, 2018 2:25 PM

May 2013
Subaru - Re zero
L's replacement - Death Note
Nov 16, 2018 2:37 PM

Sep 2018
he didn't "kill" it for me, but at least soured the experience a lot: Mikiya from Kara No Kyoukai, hate that guy. The franchise would've been absolutely brilliant without him.
Nov 16, 2018 3:41 PM

Mar 2018
Alois Trancy and Claude in Black Butler 2. I'm so glad they're not part of the manga and hopefully we'll never see them again.
Nov 16, 2018 4:10 PM

Aug 2016
DepravedMagi said:
JokerVentura said:

Yeah, Bakagou is an overpowered a-hole bully, also Midoriya putting up with his shit annoys me. I don't mind Todoroki, but mainly because zero personality is better than a horrible one.

To hell with katsushit, I want that cunt deader than dead but Boku Aca is a battle shounen so there’s a zero chance of that happening.

Honestly it amazes me. The manga-ka turned around and said he thought he might have been too strong with Bakagou's personality in the beginning, ya think! While he might not end up dead, I do think he need beating like a bitch by a much stronger opponent, teach him a life lesson. The only problem is the manga-ka makes him WAY overpowered. His power isn't even good and should have many downsides to it, but nope. Personally between him, Deku being a pussy and face palm the villain just being lame as fuck, the manga-ka can't write decent characters.
“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
Nov 16, 2018 8:31 PM

Aug 2016
Asuka killed Hibike Euphonium to me. She was being a cunt during the whole series, the second season even has a really dumb melodrama that could have been solved in a few minutes if that bitch collaborated, but she didn't do anything. And then later the show tries to give her some kind of sad background, but I couldn't care less because fuck Asuka.
Who are you and why do you show your hostility towards a complete stranger whom you've not once spoken with before. Are you seriously asking to get blocked? Well, if that's what your intent is; to tempt me into throwing hands with someone as lowly and insignificant as you, then i may grant your wish provided you articulate yourself a bit better when trying to spite a person of my wavelength.
Nov 16, 2018 9:09 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
JokerVentura said:
DepravedMagi said:

Honestly it amazes me. The manga-ka turned around and said he thought he might have been too strong with Bakagou's personality in the beginning, ya think! While he might not end up dead, I do think he need beating like a bitch by a much stronger opponent, teach him a life lesson. The only problem is the manga-ka makes him WAY overpowered. His power isn't even good and should have many downsides to it, but nope. Personally between him, Deku being a pussy and face palm the villain just being lame as fuck, the manga-ka can't write decent characters.

I’ve said this online a number of times: bakugou was most likely introduced either because the author couldn’t come up with an interesting rival or that he just wanted to spice things up.

And yes, it would be really nice if this fucker gets whats coming to him since he never learns the concept of respecting others and not looking down on people who are weaker or different from him. I noticed how his apologists tend to defend him by saying how he’s skilled in battle and is determined, which is extremely stupid since that doesn’t make a character good - there’s anime characters who are weak or cannot fight at all, yet are good characters and there are anime characters who are very skilled in combat but are piece of turds.

Words can’t describe how much I despise this character, I never hated an anime character this much in a long while.
LeonhartAugustNov 17, 2018 4:48 AM
Nov 16, 2018 10:10 PM

Feb 2014
there really isn't a specific character, more like a specific trope that can kill a show for me and it's xd quirky abusive tsundere girls like louise from zero no tsukaima or female shoujo protagonists who just in general act retarded (literally straight up walk into villains' traps so she has to be saved, can't tell a guy has a crush on her when he's making obvious advances on her, if there's a fantasy element to it then having a duty to protect something important/save the world/etc and not doing it because she's too busy crying over love triangle bullshit).

Nov 17, 2018 3:17 AM

Sep 2013
5 for zankyou no terror, she felt out of place and irritating.
sic mundus
Nov 17, 2018 3:53 AM

Jul 2017
Papi- said:
Saber from the fate series.

Just a complete bore with no personality. I guess that's the point though? idk but she didn't add anything other than taking up screentime.

yea I kind of agree. I don't know what's making so many people like her but when you look at the top character list, there are almost only main characters clearly showing the trash tastes of people in characters(jk but realy most people seem to have only main character as a fav even when they're not interesting/ not that good a character anwyay: luffy, naruto...)
I dont hate saber but in fate zero, her screen time was rarely what I was looking forward to. there was a few good times but very rare.
Immovable_Object said:
Almost every character in A certain magical Index. Annoying, unlikable, bland, you name it.
you still gave it a 6 even though you hate all the characters? I can't stand a show with even a main character that I hate
Nov 17, 2018 3:59 AM

May 2014
The majority of the fate and index/railgun characters.
Nov 17, 2018 7:23 AM

Aug 2018
The pathetic protagonist of Gosick (bland, zero personality, too nice and easily trampled) and Yukiteru from Mirai Nikki. Oh and, several annoying characters from Bleach, such as Orihime.
Nov 17, 2018 7:29 AM
Apr 2016
Gator said:
If the two protagonists of Zero no Tsukaima were switched with someone moderately likable I would probably have given it at least an 8/10.

Facts man. The only reason I just can't continue that show. Especially that pink haired brat
Nov 17, 2018 7:34 AM
Sep 2018
Haruhi frickin' Suzumiya of course.
I got into to the show looking for some monogatari vibes but i just got a bitch being bitchy and bitching about a lot of other bitches and becoming the god of all bitches.
Profile views make me feel loved
Nov 17, 2018 7:41 AM

Jan 2016
this dude, don't really like him somehow and boruto
Nov 17, 2018 4:15 PM

Mar 2018
Urumi Kanzaki ruined GTO for me. GTO was one of my favorite mangas, but i dropped the manga after 56 chapters because i got too annoyed with her.
PsychoEkinNov 17, 2018 4:27 PM
Evangelion is shit
Nov 17, 2018 4:30 PM

Jun 2015
Klad said:
KuroudoAkabane said:
kinda agree
not so much with poor stupid misa, but those two, near and mellow, hah 8? they made it a 5
makanshoku maki I think, that was a wierd char/ well didnt kill it though...

the worst offender for me personally is Emiya Shiro,

Ten fucking plus years and his existence grates me.
No i was actually talking about this bitch https://myanimelist.net/character/96719/Nui_Harime
seriously?

that cahracter made the show sooo much better, I love that psychotic murdering loli. she had such a cute voice too....

stekisteki
Nov 17, 2018 4:40 PM

Jan 2013
KuroudoAkabane said:
Klad said:
No i was actually talking about this bitch https://myanimelist.net/character/96719/Nui_Harime
seriously?

that cahracter made the show sooo much better, I love that psychotic murdering loli. she had such a cute voice too....

stekisteki
yeah seriously, i hated her. it made the show so boring whenever she came on
Nov 17, 2018 4:41 PM

Dec 2016
Light is such an infuriatingly unlikeable main character that deathnote was a chore to watch for me sometimes

I loooove My Hero Academia and all the other characters are great enough that just one dislikeable one won't ruin the show for me, but boiii if I don't hate the absolute shit out of Bakugo and how he treats others and how other characters treat him (actually i did just read a lil essay the other day that made me realise just how much everyone else truly does baby him and basically condones his shit behaviour and it made me think that maybe the writing is a lil worse than even i thought regarding how his character affects the series)

also +1 to Saikawa from Dragon maid and the dude that busts a nosebleed over lil kids in Gakuen Babysitters
Nov 17, 2018 10:34 PM

Jan 2010
ConnectionError said:

Put spoiler tag please. That's like one giant spoiler you put there. Have mercy on ppl who haven't watch the show.

Whoa I read a lot of Bakugou in this thread. Not surprising though, seeing how popular the character and the show is lmao.

On to the topic:

Kagome (Inuyasha)
I used to like her. I don't know when I started to despise her tbh.

Sakura and Sasuke (Naruto Series)
The main reason why I stopped watching Naruto Shippuuden.

Haruhi (Suzumiya Haruhi no yuutsu)
Kyon and Nagato save the anime for me. If it's not for them, I'd drop the show as soon as Haruhi started bitching.

Nami (One Piece)
Well, I love One Piece too much to let my hatred towards her affect my enjoyment but I hate characters like Nami.

Mineta (BnHA)
Tbh, once again I love BnHA too much to care about minor character like him, so he doesn't kill the show for me BUT, GOD he is so. damn. annoying. Literal scum.
None of him that is likeable. I mean, lame character design, lame quirk, disgusting personality, disgusting motivation, shameless little scum. Ppl would tolerate him more if he at least got cool quirk or cool design. But no.

I'm usually pretty strict regarding main characters. I'd drop any anime without a second thought if the main characters annoy me.
CrimsonMidnightNov 17, 2018 10:48 PM
Nov 18, 2018 8:12 AM
Apr 2016
Shicchi said:
ConnectionError said:

Put spoiler tag please. That's like one giant spoiler you put there. Have mercy on ppl who haven't watch the show.

Whoa I read a lot of Bakugou in this thread. Not surprising though, seeing how popular the character and the show is lmao.

On to the topic:

Kagome (Inuyasha)
I used to like her. I don't know when I started to despise her tbh.

Sakura and Sasuke (Naruto Series)
The main reason why I stopped watching Naruto Shippuuden.

Haruhi (Suzumiya Haruhi no yuutsu)
Kyon and Nagato save the anime for me. If it's not for them, I'd drop the show as soon as Haruhi started bitching.

Nami (One Piece)
Well, I love One Piece too much to let my hatred towards her affect my enjoyment but I hate characters like Nami.

Mineta (BnHA)
Tbh, once again I love BnHA too much to care about minor character like him, so he doesn't kill the show for me BUT, GOD he is so. damn. annoying. Literal scum.
None of him that is likeable. I mean, lame character design, lame quirk, disgusting personality, disgusting motivation, shameless little scum. Ppl would tolerate him more if he at least got cool quirk or cool design. But no.

I'm usually pretty strict regarding main characters. I'd drop any anime without a second thought if the main characters annoy me.

True, I don't want people to quit Death Note instantly from my "spoiler"
Nov 20, 2018 9:04 AM

Feb 2016
Asuna from Sword Art Online
Ayano and her mother from Hanebado
White haired kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul √A
Nov 20, 2018 9:16 AM

Jan 2013
PentagramShogoki said:
Nina Einstein from Code Geass. Gosh, I hate that girl. I hate everything about her.

holy fuck you and me both pal i was ready for her to DIE by the end of the first season but no. they brought her back in season two and and nearly threw my TV out the window

once i found out the truth about Kayano Kaede from Assassination Classroom, i hated her SO much and everything she did afterwards annoyed the shit out of me. i wanted her to die so bad but alas... god hates me
Nov 20, 2018 7:29 PM

Jul 2017
Yukiteru Amano from Mirai Nikki. He irritated me to no end throughout the show. I hate whiny and indecisive characters, and he was both. Didn't make it unwatchable for me, but definitely made it a bit harder.
Nov 21, 2018 1:45 PM

Nov 2016
Kurapika from HxH
Anna from Monster
Nov 29, 2018 3:15 PM

May 2016
Shitty characters include.
Seryu Ubiquitous ( Akame Ga Kill) I hypocrite who pisses me off.
Judai Yuki (Yu-Gi-Oh GX) Hypocrite, annoying and moronic
Yuma Tsukumo (Yu-Gi-Oh ZEXAL) Annoying and even a 10 year is better behave than Yuma
Ichgio Kurosaki (Bleach) A overpowered Gary sue empty husk with an annoying personality
Shark (Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal) Even a toilet has more personality than him
Yusaku Fujiki (Yu-Gi-Oh VRAINS) Dark and edgy for the sake of it and boring.
Go Onizuka (Yu-Gi-OH VRAINS) Goat character that keeps getting deconstructed each season and i hated his design.
Nov 29, 2018 3:19 PM

Oct 2016
Yukitero Amano from Mirai Nikki but I still enjoyed it thanks to Yuno :c
Nov 30, 2018 5:07 PM

Apr 2018
Every character that isn't Minene or Aksie from Future Diary.
Dec 1, 2018 9:58 AM
Feb 2016
Mina from Chronos Ruler, the anime went from a nice 8/10 to 3/10 when she showed up cause of her calling Victor "DARLING" every 2 seconds. She's whiny and so annoying, and doesn't care about anyone else except for her darling Victor. I honestly don't know how I finished that anime
Dec 1, 2018 11:42 AM

Nov 2018
Mostly everyone from Kantai Collection.
The entire anime itself is Japan wanking Propaganda.
Anime sucks, all of them are bad and that's a fact!
Dec 1, 2018 3:58 PM
Sep 2018
Lunilah said:
I wish Five never existed in Zankyou no Terror, everything she's ever done pisses me off.

(SPOILERS) she did have a badass way of being killed off though
Dec 1, 2018 7:26 PM
Aug 2018
Natsuki Subaru from Re:Zero
Orimura Ichika from Infinite Stratos
Kirito from Sword Art Online
The stupid bird in Tamako Market
The villain of Erased
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» What is your opinion on anime becoming mainstream?

BroDa2545 - 24 minutes ago

7 by Maroonedisback »»
1 minute ago

Poll: » Which one do you prefer?

MillerEvans23 - 1 hour ago

9 by KryzakamiHrybami »»
3 minutes ago

» Upcoming Dubbed Anime ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kenny_Stryker - Dec 17, 2017

9040 by anime-prime »»
4 minutes ago

» What percentage of anime that you've seen did you pirate? ( 1 2 3 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 13

131 by DreamWindow »»
4 minutes ago

» Do you like when anime acknowledges the presence of the camera or screen?

WatchTillTandava - 2 hours ago

10 by L0bsterman »»
4 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.