Forum Settings
Forums

TV Anime 'Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita!' Announces Additional Cast Members

Nov 14, 3:49 AM
News Team

The official website for the Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! TV anime has announced additional cast members as well as the opening theme song information. A unit called Wataten☆5 (Five), which consists of the cast members voicing the elementary school girls including the two newly announced cast members, will be performing "Kimama na Tenshitachi." The song is also featured in the preview that was also released today. The anime is slated for Winter 2019.

Cast
Koyori Tanemura: Hitomi Ohwada (Hanebado!)
Kanon Konomori: Naomi Oozora (Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro)

Opening Theme: "Kimama na Tenshitachi" by Wataten☆5 (Maria Sashide, Rika Nagae, Akari Kido, Hitomi Ohwada, Naomi Oozora)

First episode will be pre-screened via an event on December 30. The four previously announced cast members will also make an appearance for a talk show.

PV

Source: Comic Natalie
Modified by Snow, Nov 15, 4:28 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

Nov 14, 5:09 AM
That's the thing about anime lolis... I get older and they... they just keep getting fucking younger, don't they.
-- Gigguk
I second that.

Nov 14, 5:17 AM

This looks so freaking cute tho
Might give it a chance

Nov 14, 5:22 AM

Doga Kobo bringing you diabetes once again.

Nov 14, 5:41 AM

mo' loli mo' problems
Mirai Nikki is TRASH
Angel Beats is horrible.
Charlotte is a dumpster fire.
Shinsekai Yori has no characters.
Oreimo's S2 specials don't actually exist.

IM NOT AN ELITIST

I live to see the day where Hidamari Sketch or Little Witch Academia get another season.

Nov 14, 7:25 AM

That synopsis...

Geezus.

Totsuka route is the way, Hachiman!

Nov 14, 11:03 AM

Can we still consider this as for lolicons or for toddlercons? I just cannot see the difference to be honest... I mean, of the doujinshi....

Nov 14, 2:46 PM
most of the women voicing girls like are close to 30 and they have to strain themselves to sound as cute as possible but it's disturbing

Nov 14, 4:56 PM

Has anyone read the original manga? Is this a plotless moe comedy, or is this the natural yuri version of Kodomo no Jikan?
Level of my english is still too poor, so ask not particularly angry because of my terrible grammar.

Nov 14, 6:17 PM
Yas! Another weekly dose of FBI open up.

Nov 14, 8:48 PM

Loli anime with all new talent? Interesting combination.

Nov 14, 9:43 PM
looks cute..Might give it a try..

Nov 15, 5:30 AM

Hmmm...Is this jail?

Nov 15, 7:12 AM

GODAKOBO is back in full force.

Nov 15, 8:13 PM

This isn't those type of loli with legal age, this is real 5th grader loli. Must watch it with caution.

Nov 16, 2:39 AM
Looks like K-On and Gabriel dropout had a child. Moe/10 will watch it because I'm a trash blob who needs smiles to protect.

Nov 16, 6:49 PM

RobertBobert said:
Has anyone read the original manga? Is this a plotless moe comedy, or is this the natural yuri version of Kodomo no Jikan?

I haven't, but I saw a comment from CR user theverne: "This is actually far less creepy than it sounds. Ends up being rather cute with not much of that oneeloli crap you see in something like Uzamaid."

Nov 17, 7:59 AM

RobertBobert said:

Manga reader here. The main character Miyako does have feelings for the loli, but she doesn't realize what they are, nor does she try to do anything indecent or predatory. It's a 4-koma about a socially inept grown up with a childlike crush on a calm little girl (typical gap moe, lol). She keeps making sweets for her and cute clothes. That's basically the whole plot. Just an unusual slice of life
I don't know how to describe myself in a signature, so I won't

Oh wait

Nov 17, 5:41 PM

nDroae said:
I haven't, but I saw a comment from CR user theverne: "This is actually far less creepy than it sounds. Ends up being rather cute with not much of that oneeloli crap you see in something like Uzamaid."

squirrvev said:
Manga reader here. The main character Miyako does have feelings for the loli, but she doesn't realize what they are, nor does she try to do anything indecent or predatory. It's a 4-koma about a socially inept grown up with a childlike crush on a calm little girl (typical gap moe, lol). She keeps making sweets for her and cute clothes. That's basically the whole plot. Just an unusual slice of life

Well, I hope that the author chose a female MC not because of fetishes and possible unwanted implications. So, this title does not imply any directly perverted things?

Level of my english is still too poor, so ask not particularly angry because of my terrible grammar.

Nov 18, 12:20 AM

RobertBobert said:

Well, I hope that the author chose a female MC not because of fetishes and possible unwanted implications. So, this title does not imply any directly perverted things?

Miyako never attempts to do anything sexual, there's no uncomfortable nudity or anything like that either. She's only interested in the titular "angel" and her crush is more like a 14 year old's first love than something you'd expect from a woman in her twenties. A grown up skilled at housework and simultaneously bad at social interactions and clueless about her own feelings looks cute. It's mainly gap moe, not just in case of Miyako. There's also comedy in there, but nothing too disturbing
I don't know how to describe myself in a signature, so I won't

Oh wait

Nov 25, 7:39 PM
News Team
ED: "Happy Happy Friends (ハッピー・ハッピー・フレンズ)" by Wataten☆5

CD that includes both OP & ED will be will be released on January 30, 2019.
https://moca-news.net/article/20181126/2018112612310a_/01/

Airing on Tuesdays at 22:00 (10:00 p.m.) via AT-X. followed by BS11, Tokyo MX, KBS Kyoto, Sun TV, TV Aichi, and TVQ Kyuushuu starting January 8, 2019.

Pre-screening event on December 30 (first ep.).
https://www.animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1544492731

PV 2
Web radio via Onsen starting January 7, 2019
Special nico live on December 30, 2018
Wataten☆5 comment video and op pv also released.
https://natalie.mu/comic/news/312313
Modified by tsubasalover, Dec 14, 4:38 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!