Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v9)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 102 103 [104] 105 106 » ... Last »
Oct 26, 2019 12:04 PM
Oct 2019
Hello. I was looking over the internet about an anime. This what I remember of it. The dean of the school is rule by a very powerful God (his seem silly).The school is made for the special human that each have a God or goddess from different ranks. Each symbol for something. Goddess of divorce, God of desert, God of kiss, God of dead, goddess cosplay, God of couples (test couple by there fear, by the human thinking of him as demon). Plus the heroine want to meet the God that safe her when she was young. She fell in love with human that can control the gods. Thank you.
Oct 26, 2019 2:04 PM
May 2016
aLotQuestion_ said:
IpreferEcchi said:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/23423/Mujaki_no_Rakuen

Oh man, the anime was enjoyable at least it connected but the manga is just random story with random girls.
The randomness was a good thing imo. Some stories were very cringy, but at least it didn’t spread to other chapters. It was just budget loli hentai anyway, so it doesn’t need a deep story. Though the ending was weird and kinda shit.
Oct 26, 2019 4:01 PM
Mar 2018
Hello, i search an anime/movie i watch 4/5 year ago i think. It's about three character an old man, a guy who have 20/30 year old and a teen girl. The anime start with the character who talk with each other on a suicide forum. During all the anime they travel and take care of each other. Thanks for reading and your help if you can.
Oct 26, 2019 4:03 PM
May 2016
Mekouyanski said:
Hello, i search an anime/movie i watch 4/5 year ago i think. It's about three character an old man, a guy who have 20/30 year old and a teen girl. The anime start with the character who talk with each other on a suicide forum. During all the anime they travel and take care of each other. Thanks for reading and your help if you can.
Welcome to the NHK?
edit: I may be wrong though, I haven’t watched it yet.
jendoreiOct 26, 2019 4:14 PM
Oct 26, 2019 4:13 PM
Mar 2018
Jendrej said:
Mekouyanski said:
Welcome to the NHK?
Oh maybe, i need to rewatch the anime. I think i have mix part of NHK with an other. Thanks a lot.

Edit : No problem thanks for trying and for your help on the forum ^^ Try it if you find the time.
MekouyanskiOct 27, 2019 4:53 AM
Oct 26, 2019 6:53 PM

Mar 2015
Oct 26, 2019 8:55 PM
Oct 2019
Hello, I am looking for an old anime series, all I remember is its content: In the future the earth is depleted so people migrated to space and live in virtual worlds in spacecraft. office. One day the spacecraft was hacked and attacked, they sent people down to earth to investigate but it turned out that the person who carried out the attack was a robot looking for a companion to explore the universe. That is what I remember
Also I’m using google translate so it pretty bad
Oct 26, 2019 10:44 PM
Oct 27, 2019 3:00 AM

Mar 2016
Cs7l3af5z said:
Hello, I am looking for an old anime series, all I remember is its content: In the future the earth is depleted so people migrated to space and live in virtual worlds in spacecraft. office. One day the spacecraft was hacked and attacked, they sent people down to earth to investigate but it turned out that the person who carried out the attack was a robot looking for a companion to explore the universe. That is what I remember
Also I’m using google translate so it pretty bad

I believe that's Expelled from Paradise
Oct 27, 2019 5:35 AM
Oct 2019
CynicalSteve said:

I believe that's Expelled from Paradise

Ah yes, thank you a lot
Oct 27, 2019 8:25 AM
Oct 2019
anyone know where this came from?
Oct 27, 2019 9:09 AM
May 2016
aulaz said:
Google tells me it’s from Evangelion, don’t know from which series/movie though.
Oct 27, 2019 9:33 AM

Nov 2008
Jendrej said:
aulaz said:
Google tells me it’s from Evangelion, don’t know from which series/movie though.

I can confirm that's Misato from Evangelion...passed out. xD

Oct 27, 2019 9:48 AM
Nov 2017
Oct 27, 2019 9:57 AM
Oct 27, 2019 10:05 AM

Mar 2011
Chiibi said:
Jendrej said:

I can confirm that's Misato from Evangelion...passed out. xD

It's from the second movie, btw.

Oct 27, 2019 4:18 PM

Aug 2008
I’m looking for an anime that I can’t find an image of. Someone in my gaming group said the word “ijin” today out of anime context, and I suddenly remembered hearing it in an anime. It was definitely something that had been dubbed, an anime where someone was using that word to describe their power or skills for whatever reason, and not a recent anime. Like some character was asking a question and another character simply responded, “ijin,” like that explained everything. Help?

EDIT: I feel like he had electricity powers and a long pipe and sandals.
AnimeObasanOct 27, 2019 6:04 PM
Oct 27, 2019 4:21 PM
Oct 2019
Its actually a hentai im searching for

There is this kinda dark skinned girl with short blonde hair and red glasses. I suppose it has gangbang in it (das 2 dudes) i cant find it anywhere :/ saw 2 playlists on hanimet.tv which have this hentai on its covers ( "fetishes" and "best fap sessions❤"
Oct 27, 2019 5:23 PM

May 2016
Mamapikachu said:
Its actually a hentai im searching for

There is this kinda dark skinned girl with short blonde hair and red glasses. I suppose it has gangbang in it (das 2 dudes) i cant find it anywhere :/ saw 2 playlists on hanimet.tv which have this hentai on its covers ( "fetishes" and "best fap sessions❤"

Sounds like No5 Moshimo Kyonyuu Kasshoku Onna Kyoushi ga Ochita Nara but the clips are from a VN

Oct 27, 2019 8:52 PM
Oct 2019
Anime in which two kids are searching for their parents with hero and a girl who where kidnapped to create a portal between the real world and monster world..the hero has a gun instead of right hand and uses bullet that are made by absorbing People soul...he kills the villain who looks like a child but is a dragon like monster by making himself one of the bullet....the gun uses three cartridges...pls tell me the name of this anime
Oct 27, 2019 11:40 PM
Oct 2019
Hello guys,there is this anime, its sci-fi genre(space war), where the hero space ship is silver and its main attack is to penetrate the enemy ship, apparently the hero use to be in royal family but got exiled, i have been searching for this anime, but i cannot find it anywhere, and i forgot the title as well, i remeber the opening episode, some rebellion hapening and at the end the exiled hero come to the rescue... Something like that.. Please help me, i need to know this anime title...
Oct 28, 2019 12:04 AM

Aug 2014
siakapo0o said:
Hello guys,there is this anime, its sci-fi genre(space war), where the hero space ship is silver and its main attack is to penetrate the enemy ship, apparently the hero use to be in royal family but got exiled, i have been searching for this anime, but i cannot find it anywhere, and i forgot the title as well, i remeber the opening episode, some rebellion hapening and at the end the exiled hero come to the rescue... Something like that.. Please help me, i need to know this anime title...

That sounds like it could be Glass Fleet (Ending of episode 1/ Start of episode 2)
YEROCKYOct 28, 2019 12:11 AM
Oct 28, 2019 1:00 AM
Oct 2019
YEROCKY said:
siakapo0o said:

That sounds like it could be Glass Fleet (Ending of episode 1/ Start of episode 2)
holy shit, it is.. Thanks man!!!
Oct 28, 2019 4:27 AM

Jan 2017

#1 - World Trigger
#2 - Miku Nakano
#3 & 4 - Utaha Kasumigaoka
#5 - Original Art by Sushio for Mandarake
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Oct 28, 2019 6:11 PM
Oct 2018
Hi guys, anyone knows which series/hentai this scene is from? Thanks in advance

https://htvassets.club/uploads/0/75.jpg
Oct 28, 2019 6:38 PM

Jul 2017
death9999 said:

I think thats Sayaka Kirasaka from Strike the Blood.

"Do you know why snow is white? 
Because it's forgotten what color it's supposed to be." - C.C.

Oct 28, 2019 6:44 PM

Mar 2012
Fakegoose said:
death9999 said:

Eh I don't think that's her for sure.

Edit: It is Maki-chan to Now according to saucenao @death9999.
NeoAnkaraOct 28, 2019 6:49 PM
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Oct 28, 2019 7:10 PM
Oct 2018
Fakegoose said:
death9999 said:

NeoAnkara said:
Fakegoose said:

Eh I don't think that's her for sure.

Edit: It is Maki-chan to Now according to saucenao @death9999.

Thanks both of you!

Just checked ep1 of the clip again and that's from maki-chan to nau for sure, that different shade of hair color threw me off.

The brown shade really makes her look like kirasaka as well. don't know why the uploader put a color mod version

Thanks for the help again:)
Oct 28, 2019 8:38 PM
Sep 2019
padmanabhan said:
Anime in which two kids are searching for their parents with hero and a girl who where kidnapped to create a portal between the real world and monster world..the hero has a gun instead of right hand and uses bullet that are made by absorbing People soul...he kills the villain who looks like a child but is a dragon like monster by making himself one of the bullet....the gun uses three cartridges...pls tell me the name of this anime

https://myanimelist.net/anime/1157/Final_Fantasy__Unlimited?q=Final%20Fantasy%20
Oct 29, 2019 1:21 AM
Oct 2019
Thanks a lot ijustwant2ask
Oct 29, 2019 4:15 AM

Oct 2015

Might be from a mobile game, from the looks of it? o.o
Oct 29, 2019 4:58 AM

Aug 2012
Memor said:

From a game called Collapsed Academy 2, you can see some screenshots here
Oct 29, 2019 5:03 AM

Oct 2015
notyouranswer said:
Memor said:

From a game called Collapsed Academy 2, you can see some screenshots here

Thank you kind sir! cx
Oct 29, 2019 6:21 AM
Oct 2019
I only remember vague stuff about the anime I'm looking for.The MC is a girl.She probably has short pink hair although I'm not sure.It was probably sci-fi as I remember the MC fighting drone-like creatures with laser swords and guns.It is set in a world that is in chaos/post-apocalyptic.At some point she was caught for some reason and was sent to a (futuristic?) prison.She planned with her prison-mates on how to escape that place.In the end, the MC was able to escape however everyone else was left behind.She promised them that she would come back for them later.When she came back after some time to save her friends in prison, they were all dead.It probably was a horror-psychological anime.The anime is definitely from before 2015 as I remember watching it on TV sometime around 2013-2014.Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Oct 29, 2019 1:17 PM
Nov 2016
I don't remember much as it was a few years ago. But i think the first episode started with a small team of people with guns. One was freaking out because something was chasing them. I think it was like a giant worm? They were in what looked like a crashed spaceship ( my guess because there was a bunch of technology and pipes around them) and were trying to extract something from it. Anyway pretty much everyone except the main character dies and he somehow stumbles across a small child cyborg/angel(?) girl and she immediately starts calling him big brother. There was lots of orange/red colors in the background the whole episode
Oct 29, 2019 3:01 PM

Jul 2017
bajango161 said:
I don't remember much as it was a few years ago. But i think the first episode started with a small team of people with guns. One was freaking out because something was chasing them. I think it was like a giant worm? They were in what looked like a crashed spaceship ( my guess because there was a bunch of technology and pipes around them) and were trying to extract something from it. Anyway pretty much everyone except the main character dies and he somehow stumbles across a small child cyborg/angel(?) girl and she immediately starts calling him big brother. There was lots of orange/red colors in the background the whole episode

Thats probably the No Game No Life Movie

https://myanimelist.net/anime/33674/No_Game_No_Life__Zero?q=no%20game

"Do you know why snow is white? 
Because it's forgotten what color it's supposed to be." - C.C.

Oct 29, 2019 4:27 PM
Nov 2016
Fakegoose said:
bajango161 said:

Thats probably the No Game No Life Movie

https://myanimelist.net/anime/33674/No_Game_No_Life__Zero?q=no%20game

WTF I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW SOMEONE HAS SO MUCH KNOWLEDGE ON THOUSANDS OF ANIME SHOWS AND WHATNOT AND YOU FOUND IT THAT FAST HOLY CRAP!!!!! Thank you. I would have never guessed that. I watched the tv season of No Game No Life. I never would have thought to look for other No Game No Life content
Oct 29, 2019 4:52 PM

Aug 2015

Name plz ;-;
Oct 29, 2019 4:56 PM

Mar 2012
Riot said:

Name plz ;-;
https://myanimelist.net/character/105591/Latifa_Fleuranza
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Oct 29, 2019 5:01 PM
Oct 29, 2019 5:07 PM

Mar 2012
No problem.
Oct 29, 2019 5:20 PM
Jul 2012
Hi i am trying to remember a manga where the guy could rewrite time in a certain area, there was also a friend of his who could go invisible
Joshuam303Oct 29, 2019 5:29 PM
Oct 29, 2019 5:27 PM

Oct 2019
Joshuam303 said:
Hi i am trying to remember a anime where the guy could rewrite time in a certain area, there was also a friend of his who could go invisible

The only one I can think of is Charlotte where the friend can go indivisible https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Charlotte_key.jpg
"Perfection is perception. For me, humanity's imperfections is what makes it perfect"

Oct 29, 2019 5:30 PM
Jul 2012
FireRifle64 said:
Joshuam303 said:
Hi i am trying to remember a anime where the guy could rewrite time in a certain area, there was also a friend of his who could go invisible

The only one I can think of is Charlotte where the friend can go indivisible https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Charlotte_key.jpg

Sorry I meant a manga xD edited my post
Oct 29, 2019 5:55 PM

Jan 2017
Does someone know the name?

https://imgur.com/a/MsJu4Oq
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 102 103 [104] 105 106 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» what's the worst anime you've watched and what exactly was the worst part of it ? ( 1 2 )

ame - Apr 7

67 by FanofAction »»
1 minute ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

211 by TitanOfPlasma »»
3 minutes ago

» That moment when you realize...

Dominusew - 6 hours ago

11 by Zarutaku »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » What's with all the hate from the MAL community towards Anitubers?

Alpha_1_Zero - 1 hour ago

20 by tchitchouan »»
10 minutes ago

» How is anime doing in the UK these days?

VeryRedBags - 4 hours ago

7 by tchitchouan »»
14 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.