Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v9)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 94 95 [96] 97 98 » ... Last »
Sep 23, 2019 10:10 AM

Apr 2018
Jazzyforcefield said:
Purple_Gh0st24 said:
I don't know whether I should post this here, or if it would be better asking on the hentai thread instead, but I'd like to know the anime in this video. Thank you in advance.

First we got
Rosario to Vampire, 0:00
then a Strike the Blood Scene, 0:45
then we got something I don't know, 2:26
another thing I don't know, 4:54
idk 6:36
then Monster Musume, 7:00
then Noragami, 8:10
idk 9:02
idk 9:53
idk: 10:45
Fate/Stay Night UBW 12:40
then Kaichou wa Maid-sama!, 13:25
then i'm not sure what it is, 15:45
then Kampfer, 17:33
then Ore Twin Tails ni Narimasu, 18:30
Dagashi Kashi, 19:34
To-Love Ru, 20:22
not sure, 21:32
Dakara Boku wa H ga Dekinai, 22:26
then it looks like the Neptunia anime 23:52
idk, 25:28
Fate/Kaleid 26:26

That's all I know for the first 25 minutes, but the 1 hour and 40 minutes left is beyond my motivation.

I scanned through it a little and saw some Zero no Tsukaima, Gokukoku no brynhildr, hitsuga no chaika, sora no otoshimono , yu-shibu, toaru majutsu no index, yamada-kun to nananin no majo, date a live, hangyaku no lelouch, rokka no yuusha, akagami no shirayukihime, love live
in no specific order after the times listed.

Most of these aren't even hentai.

Wow, thank you!
Sep 23, 2019 10:55 AM

Jan 2017
Anti_Naenae said:
Isekai anime with three characters, one girl and two boys spawned into a fantasy world, each have different special abilities, don't seem to like each other to start. Only saw the beginning of the first ep and lost it. Thanks in advance!

Maybe Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo ? ?
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Sep 23, 2019 11:09 AM
Jun 2016
Alexioos95 said:
Anti_Naenae said:
Isekai anime with three characters, one girl and two boys spawned into a fantasy world, each have different special abilities, don't seem to like each other to start. Only saw the beginning of the first ep and lost it. Thanks in advance!

Maybe Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo ? ?
Yes! thanks so much!
Sep 23, 2019 11:59 AM

Nov 2008
Jazzyforcefield said:
then we got something I don't know, 2:26

Hanasaku Iroha :3

Sep 23, 2019 12:38 PM

Oct 2014
Acchi Kocchi episode 10 apparently? Source on this is this blog post: https://newanimethursday.wordpress.com/2012/06/11/acchi-kocchi-10-mayoi-is-pedobear-im-not-surprised/ that could be kind of spoilery but it's a moe anime so who cares.
I don't know why people write that they are approachable persons,
if you were you wouldn't be on MAL.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extended families or lovers on MAL are a farce.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sep 23, 2019 3:30 PM

Jun 2017
Does anyone know the name of this character? (and from which show)

Sep 23, 2019 3:49 PM

May 2011
NiiJoey said:

May from Gunsmith Cats
Sep 23, 2019 11:21 PM

Jun 2016
Naitou-kun is the best boy!
Sep 24, 2019 3:47 AM
Sep 24, 2019 5:32 AM

Aug 2018
Who are these girls cosplaying?

And what anime is this picture from?

Sep 24, 2019 7:21 AM

Jun 2017
KevSan said:
NiiJoey said:

May from Gunsmith Cats

Thanks!

Sep 24, 2019 1:28 PM

Nov 2012

The last one is from K-ON!!
The first one can be from Mekaku City Actors?
Sep 24, 2019 1:40 PM
Sep 26, 2019 5:14 AM

Sep 2019
She was brought up in the "ugliest character" thread:

She is neither from Clannad nor from Kanon -- both anime have a far more professional design. Maybe from some obscure Japanese advertisment? (You can see the "TV Tokyo" logo in the upper right corner.)

Due to the goofy look, these characters are popular meme material.

Sep 26, 2019 5:19 AM

Jul 2019
Apparently it's from Kamichama Karin. lol
Life is a despicable endurance race
Sep 26, 2019 5:31 AM

Jun 2019
I don't know but i have to say, that thing terrifies me. Christ, the hell is that...
Sep 26, 2019 5:32 AM

Sep 2019
Nubiellee said:

Thanks, yeah, that's the one.

To be fair, the characters seem to look average most of the time, in the above shots the animators seem to have f-d up.
Sep 26, 2019 5:34 AM

Jul 2014
Posts 4820 thru 4823 merged from another thread
Take care of yourself

Sep 26, 2019 1:26 PM

Apr 2019
Sep 26, 2019 1:31 PM
Sep 26, 2019 2:09 PM

Feb 2010
Hi there,

i just started watching Isekai Cheat Magician and a had a flashback of 2 Anime that i already watched but can't remember/find them for the life of me.
I vagualy remember some scenes, even though both anime are not that old (probably less than 5 years old). Gerne: both fantasy/magic
1) The main character was raised by an old man in the woods, who teached him how to do magic. The boy is very talented and later o became the best magician in the world, creating unique magic such as instant teleportation. If i remember correctly, he also taugh his freinds magic so they could become stronger and enchanted their clothes. The old man was once the best magician together with an old woman and everybody respected and knew them. They are also friends with a King who visits them in the woods. Later that King took the boy to his Kingdom. Also the boy learned swordfight from the royal guard and mastered it.

2) Don't know if if its the same Anime, but i think this one was an Isekai Anime, boy, magic, OP etc. etc. where the MC used science/knowledge from our world to strengthen/creating his own magic. Unfortunately i don't remember much else on this one.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thx in advance
Sep 26, 2019 2:15 PM

Aug 2015
leftycool said:
Hi there,

i just started watching Isekai Cheat Magician and a had a flashback of 2 Anime that i already watched but can't remember/find them for the life of me.
I vagualy remember some scenes, even though both anime are not that old (probably less than 5 years old). Gerne: both fantasy/magic
1) The main character was raised by an old man in the woods, who teached him how to do magic. The boy is very talented and later o became the best magician in the world, creating unique magic such as instant teleportation. If i remember correctly, he also taugh his freinds magic so they could become stronger and enchanted their clothes. The old man was once the best magician together with an old woman and everybody respected and knew them. They are also friends with a King who visits them in the woods. Later that King took the boy to his Kingdom. Also the boy learned swordfight from the royal guard and mastered it.

2) Don't know if if its the same Anime, but i think this one was an Isekai Anime, boy, magic, OP etc. etc. where the MC used science/knowledge from our world to strengthen/creating his own magic. Unfortunately i don't remember much else on this one.

Thx in advance

1. Sounds a bit like Kenja No Mago
The second one seems familiar but I'm not too sure. Partially seems like Dr.Stone with Science, but it's not an Isekai or has Magic in (at least where I'm up to XD)
Sep 26, 2019 2:21 PM
Sep 26, 2019 2:31 PM

Feb 2010
7kaneki7 said:
leftycool said:
Hi there,

Thx in advance

The second one seems familiar but I'm not too sure. Partially seems like Dr.Stone with Science, but it's not an Isekai or has Magic in (at least where I'm up to XD)

Oh thats the one! Thank you very much
The second is a bit more difficult. I think he was an office worker before he was teleported to a different world? I've seen too many Anime so now scenes from different Anime get mixed together in my memory
Sep 26, 2019 2:46 PM

Aug 2015
leftycool said:
7kaneki7 said:

The second is a bit more difficult. I think he was an office worker before he was teleported to a different world? I've seen too many Anime so now scenes from different Anime get mixed together in my memory

No problem :)
Maybe Youjo Senki? I'm pretty sure they used to be an office worker
Sep 26, 2019 2:58 PM

Feb 2010
7kaneki7 said:
leftycool said:

No problem :)
Maybe Youjo Senki? I'm pretty sure they used to be an office worker

Nah, the MC was also a man in the other world. Don't worry about it. I'll post again if i have more info for you guys.
Sep 26, 2019 7:58 PM

Mar 2016
leftycool said:

Is it possible to be one of these 3:
Sep 27, 2019 7:21 AM

Feb 2010
CynicalSteve said:
leftycool said:

Is it possible to be one of these 3:

Dude, i think you found it. It's probably this one Knight's & Magic, but i'll have to rewatch it to be sure. Like i mentioned, memorie of this one is not that great and i only remember one specific scene where he created a spell and mixed some science in it to up its potency and everyone was shocked since they never saw anything like it.
Sep 27, 2019 11:05 AM

Nov 2008
Curiepolis said:
Nubiellee said:

Thanks, yeah, that's the one.

To be fair, the characters seem to look average most of the time, in the above shots the animators seem to have f-d up.

I'd like to add the manga is GORGEOUS. Making such a terrible adaptation is something I cannot ever forgive this world for. :(

Sep 27, 2019 1:51 PM
Dec 2018
https://coub.com/view/20vjez (name every one minus tokyo ghoul)
Sep 27, 2019 1:58 PM

Nov 2013
crechi said:

I recognise Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis (right at the start), K Project (flame dude), Taboo Tattoo (right before it starts again).
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Sep 27, 2019 7:05 PM

Mar 2016
crechi said:

The shot with a girl in the distance on a patch of grass in the middle of a lake is from Shelter
Sep 28, 2019 9:51 AM

Jul 2014
Anyone know where this is from? Thank u
Sep 28, 2019 10:01 AM

Jan 2017
uselessgoddess said:
Anyone know where this is from? Thank u

Shachiku Succubus no Hanashi
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Sep 28, 2019 1:33 PM
Apr 2014
https://i.imgur.com/M5wcmxL.png

For research purposes

NSFW-ish
Sep 28, 2019 4:34 PM

Jan 2017
Sep 28, 2019 4:48 PM

Aug 2015
Sep 28, 2019 8:23 PM

Jun 2009

Bat-Man from One Piece

https://myanimelist.net/character/164242/Bat-Man
Hiding Away in the Memory of a Better Day
Sep 28, 2019 8:30 PM

Jan 2018
Sep 28, 2019 9:11 PM
Nov 2017
https://ifunny.co/fun/1DUvLxm37?s=cl

What is this from? Thanks in advance.
Sep 28, 2019 9:30 PM

Jul 2017
nonopb said:
https://ifunny.co/fun/1DUvLxm37?s=cl

What is this from? Thanks in advance.

Durarara!!
(I believe its from the second season)

"Do you know why snow is white? 
Because it's forgotten what color it's supposed to be." - C.C.

Sep 29, 2019 4:55 AM

Jun 2016
Naitou-kun is the best boy!
Sep 29, 2019 4:57 AM

Jan 2017

Chain Chronicle : Haecceitas no Hikari
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Sep 29, 2019 6:06 AM

Jan 2017
Can somebody pinpoint what manga this fate artwork is from?

https://imgur.com/a/J6x6lfz
Sep 29, 2019 6:30 AM

Jan 2017
IgorSales4 said:
Can somebody pinpoint what manga this fate artwork is from?

https://imgur.com/a/J6x6lfz

Fan Art of Saber (Pixiv)
Artwork of Rin (Imgur) (Dunno where it's from , maybe an Artwork Book or a Fan Art ?)
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Sep 29, 2019 9:26 AM
Sep 29, 2019 3:04 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 94 95 [96] 97 98 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Would you be in favor of tipping Crunchyroll for every anime you complete on their platform?

Dije - 1 hour ago

16 by Adnash »»
2 minutes ago

» Hottest character from any of your Anime Favorites OR Character Favorites? (profile)

IpreferEcchi - 42 minutes ago

3 by Rhaelynne »»
5 minutes ago

» Characters that ya think are a Genderbent You

IpreferEcchi - Yesterday

18 by IpreferEcchi »»
34 minutes ago

» Frieren fans, let's settle for the best couple

epsilono - 2 hours ago

7 by Kushna »»
40 minutes ago

» I made a fake anime seasonal chart using AI. Which of these sounds interesting to you? ( 1 2 )

FFandMMfan - Apr 13

74 by MitsukiHimeka »»
57 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.