Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v9)

Pages (95) « First ... « 86 87 [88] 89 90 » ... Last »
Post New Reply
Aug 23, 1:24 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 44
Hi folks want some help on this:
Since the coub (if you dk what a coub is - google it) doesn't have a proper name, like, the author just left it blank, I gotta explain what I'm looking for with words, bear with me please.
So in the scene playing in the coub we got a girl sleeping and then we got her neighbour and friend, probably. This guy is trying to get her attention by shooting bullets at her window? (idk there's bullet casing falling on the floor while he's shooting) Anyways the window gets a little broken and thus the girl opens the window and gets shot in the torso. This is probably all comedic so there isn't any blood or the sort. Gotta mention the neighbour is using an air pumped sniper rifle. I'm not a gun nut so I don't know the correct terminology. Sorry AND thanks in advance.
EDIT: just realised that isn't a sniper rifle, I feel so goddamn stupid right now...
Modified by crechi, Aug 23, 1:31 PM
 
Aug 23, 1:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 458
crechi said:
Hi folks want some help on this:
Since the coub (if you dk what a coub is - google it) doesn't have a proper name, like, the author just left it blank, I gotta explain what I'm looking for with words, bear with me please.
So in the scene playing in the coub we got a girl sleeping and then we got her neighbour and friend, probably. This guy is trying to get her attention by shooting bullets at her window? (idk there's bullet casing falling on the floor while he's shooting) Anyways the window gets a little broken and thus the girl opens the window and gets shot in the torso. This is probably all comedic so there isn't any blood or the sort. Gotta mention the neighbour is using an air pumped sniper rifle. I'm not a gun nut so I don't know the correct terminology. Sorry AND thanks in advance.
EDIT: just realised that isn't a sniper rifle, I feel so goddamn stupid right now...

Do you still have the link to it?



 
Aug 23, 1:57 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 44
Jirash said:
crechi said:
Hi folks want some help on this:
Since the coub (if you dk what a coub is - google it) doesn't have a proper name, like, the author just left it blank, I gotta explain what I'm looking for with words, bear with me please.
So in the scene playing in the coub we got a girl sleeping and then we got her neighbour and friend, probably. This guy is trying to get her attention by shooting bullets at her window? (idk there's bullet casing falling on the floor while he's shooting) Anyways the window gets a little broken and thus the girl opens the window and gets shot in the torso. This is probably all comedic so there isn't any blood or the sort. Gotta mention the neighbour is using an air pumped sniper rifle. I'm not a gun nut so I don't know the correct terminology. Sorry AND thanks in advance.
EDIT: just realised that isn't a sniper rifle, I feel so goddamn stupid right now...

Do you still have the link to it?

Im on my phone rn so can't access coub atm, thanks for trying to help though.
 
Aug 23, 2:00 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 1
So I need help finding an anime from a long lost memory. Here's what I have so far:
- Was shown on American television at some point around the mid 2000's (so it probably has a dub)
- Magical Girl
- Something about either powering up with music, or they fought with music, or maybe they had to collect the music?


Sorry I don't really have that much to go off of, but if I could find this show it would mean a lot to my friend.
Edit: I should let you know that I already checked through everything 4kids has dubbed and I don't think it was any of those
Modified by jdoc95, Aug 23, 2:04 PM
 
Aug 23, 2:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 458
@crechi
I didn't help with anything, tho. If no one recognizes it, try posting it when you're able to.



 
Aug 23, 2:10 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 218
who is she? sorry for bad quality

 
Aug 23, 2:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 458
kazurengan said:
who is she? sorry for bad quality

Good enough - fanart of Sanae Kochiya from Touhou (original source here).



 
Aug 23, 2:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 20
jdoc95 said:
So I need help finding an anime from a long lost memory. Here's what I have so far:
- Was shown on American television at some point around the mid 2000's (so it probably has a dub)
- Magical Girl
- Something about either powering up with music, or they fought with music, or maybe they had to collect the music?


Sorry I don't really have that much to go off of, but if I could find this show it would mean a lot to my friend.
Edit: I should let you know that I already checked through everything 4kids has dubbed and I don't think it was any of those


Maybe Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi ? It’s the only thing I know to have anything music related and to be dubbed in that period.

 
Aug 23, 5:42 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 2
Trying to remember an anime movie from the late 80s/early 90s. The name reanimator comes to mind but i can't find anything close that name.

I seem to remember some sort of anti hero vibe, about a character that can't die or something and a scene near the end on a train.

Really obscure, very little to work with and quite possibly is just a mixed memory but I figured if anywhere can help it would be here.
 
Aug 23, 9:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 258
Who's this?

 
Aug 23, 11:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 6666
@Pikmin404 your picture is sorta broken, doesn't show up.
 
Aug 24, 12:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 258
Zzlef said:
@Pikmin404 your picture is sorta broken, doesn't show up.


Oh crap.
 
Aug 24, 4:49 AM
 
Aug 24, 5:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2019
Posts: 28


1) Chi from Chi's Sweet Home
2) Shiro from NGNL? Correct me if I'm wrong lol.
心配ない生活 なんてない
 
Aug 24, 5:18 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 244
How do i post a pic? Im looking for a certain anime character and all i have is his pic. Send help.
 
Aug 24, 5:30 AM

Online
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 18018
Pisces05 said:
How do i post a pic? Im looking for a certain anime character and all i have is his pic. Send help.
Upload pic to image sharing site like imgur. Give the link of the pic that you uploaded here.
"Kickstarter for Rokujouma physical book will be live this fall. Be sure to back it up guys."
 
Aug 24, 6:57 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2019
Posts: 1
Hi. Hope it's ok to post this here. Having problems finding a specific tittle and I hope someone can help me out. It's 2 episodes and its a middle aged salary man and two highschool girls. They are both prostitutes and they always meet up at a hotel. One of them is with long black hair and is a virgin so she pleases him in any other way but at the end she caves in and he takes her virginity and they have a 3some. I think the other girl was a blond but I could be wrong. Thanks in advance.
 
Aug 24, 7:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 3597
chudzilla said:
Trying to remember an anime movie from the late 80s/early 90s. The name reanimator comes to mind but i can't find anything close that name.

I seem to remember some sort of anti hero vibe, about a character that can't die or something and a scene near the end on a train.

Really obscure, very little to work with and quite possibly is just a mixed memory but I figured if anywhere can help it would be here.


Reading your post the first thing I think of is Baoh the Visitor. There's definitely a train, an antihero and immortality.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/1468/Baoh_Raihousha
 
Aug 24, 7:24 AM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 10
https://i.imgur.com/EbOcM62.jpg

Whats this aheagao from?
 
Aug 24, 8:22 AM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 4
 
Aug 24, 8:32 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2019
Posts: 1
Searching for a HENTAI.

Don't got a video or something, but I can remember one Scene.

Dude gets into the store and sees a friend (girl ofcourse) they get into the backroom of the store and she teaches him how to have sex. At some point this old man wants to shop at the store but see's that the "we're closed" sign is hanging in front. He goes round the house to peep through that window and sees them having sex, he doesn't join them.

One thing I think was in it (that might be wrong, not sure) was that the dude moved to another family who got two daughters (?) one liking him and the other one being a tsundere.



PLS help me im literally searching this for ages already. and yep i created an account for this.
 
Aug 24, 8:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 859
 
Aug 24, 9:58 AM
 
 
 
Aug 24, 12:44 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 5
anybody know the name of this character and where she's from?
 
Aug 24, 12:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 458
oidy said:
anybody know the name of this character and where she's from?

Chiya from Urara Meirochou.



 
Aug 24, 11:02 PM
 
 
Aug 24, 11:37 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 2
Plate said:
chudzilla said:
Trying to remember an anime movie from the late 80s/early 90s. The name reanimator comes to mind but i can't find anything close that name.

I seem to remember some sort of anti hero vibe, about a character that can't die or something and a scene near the end on a train.

Really obscure, very little to work with and quite possibly is just a mixed memory but I figured if anywhere can help it would be here.


Reading your post the first thing I think of is Baoh the Visitor. There's definitely a train, an antihero and immortality.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/1468/Baoh_Raihousha


Fits the bill perfectly but don't remember the main character transforming into a blue character.
 
Aug 24, 11:38 PM
 
Aug 25, 12:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 458



 
Aug 25, 12:09 AM

Online
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 279
 
Aug 25, 8:11 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2019
Posts: 1
Alright, iam really reallllllly curious about a manga i used to read when i was a boy... The mc uses bow made of phoenix fur and it's recharge for 2 or 3 hours, but if its urgent he can grow the fur back in exchange for his own lifespan... Anybody familiar with this plot?? If you do,please tell me because iam so freaking want to read it again... Many thanks before!
 
Aug 25, 8:50 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 2
I only remember a scene of the most recent episode that I watch. Pls help identify it. I really want to continue watching it D:

Girl: blue or black hair, wore a camo shirt shirt, can cook well
Boy: yellow hair (I believe)

They are at a school camp where they team up against each other with guns and stuff. The girl pretty much brought down most of the other teams but she wanted to suicide herself and failed. I believe the last scene in the episode that I remember was some members of the other team stopped by their camp to do a hidden attack, the boy and girl were the only ones left in the camp so they hid. She was the only girl on the team and they thought she would bring them down. Also cuz no one wanted her on their team.
 
Aug 25, 8:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 12792
miskii said:
I only remember a scene of the most recent episode that I watch. Pls help identify it. I really want to continue watching it D:

Girl: blue or black hair, wore a camo shirt shirt, can cook well
Boy: yellow hair (I believe)

They are at a school camp where they team up against each other with guns and stuff. The girl pretty much brought down most of the other teams but she wanted to suicide herself and failed. I believe the last scene in the episode that I remember was some members of the other team stopped by their camp to do a hidden attack, the boy and girl were the only ones left in the camp so they hid. She was the only girl on the team and they thought she would bring them down. Also cuz no one wanted her on their team.
I remember this scene, think it's in one of the airsoft gun anime, but I don't remember which one.. It's one of these 4 I think

Upotte
Sabagebu
Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu
Aoharu x Kikanjuu

lol was replying to your thread and it suddenly disappeared.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
 
Aug 25, 11:11 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 2
I have seen a gif that a blonde pony tailed girl tearing sad faced dashes to the man on the other side of the room and kisses him and the pictures whoever is holding fall down and inside the pics you can see the blonde girl. The anime looks like it’s from studio P. A. works and looks kinda newish. I have been trying to find that anime and I believe this won’t help me much because of the explanation I just wrote but if you have any idea I would gladly thank you

 
Aug 25, 1:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 381
HentaiyaroNeko said:
I have seen a gif that a blonde pony tailed girl tearing sad faced dashes to the man on the other side of the room and kisses him and the pictures whoever is holding fall down and inside the pics you can see the blonde girl. The anime looks like it’s from studio P. A. works and looks kinda newish. I have been trying to find that anime and I believe this won’t help me much because of the explanation I just wrote but if you have any idea I would gladly thank you



Probably Hanasaku Iroha: Home Sweet Home in a flashback scene with Ohana's mom and her father when they were younger. It's exactly as you describe and is indeed from PA Works.
Stay Strong, KyoAni.
 
Aug 25, 1:10 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 129
https://ifunny.co/fun/DpSTInRy6?s=cl

What is this from? Thanks in advance.
 
Aug 25, 1:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 859
 
Aug 25, 1:16 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 129
https://ifunny.co/fun/Cf0kWxyx6?s=cl

What is this one from as well? Thanks.
 
Aug 25, 1:18 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 414
nonopb said:
https://ifunny.co/fun/Cf0kWxyx6?s=cl

What is this one from as well? Thanks.
3-gatsu no lion
 
Aug 25, 5:22 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 1
Anime about a pirate or captain of ship, he has golden eyes and wears a captain's hat. theres military stuff and guns and violence and women. At some point there's an important military man who's blond with blue eyes who gets executed and kisses a girl before that. What's the anime pleaseee
 
Aug 25, 5:51 PM
Forum Moderator
got any shinies?

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 3856
Post #4367 merged from a thread in Anime & Manga Recommendations.




challenges

forum sets
listen
source
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
 
Aug 25, 5:55 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 47
anyone know where this is from? https://cdn.weeb.sh/images/Syg8gx0OP-.gif

thanks!
 
Aug 25, 5:58 PM
Forum Moderator
got any shinies?

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 3856
typical24 said:
anyone know where this is from? https://cdn.weeb.sh/images/Syg8gx0OP-.gif

thanks!


It's from Gokukoku no Brynhildr. Not sure if it's from the main anime or the special though.




challenges

forum sets
listen
source
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
 
Aug 25, 5:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 155
I’ve got 2 series I’m trying to ID. The first is based off a plot summary I heard from someone, so I don’t have any memories or images associated with it.l A bunch of kids find some boxes which turns into robots after eating a bunch of scrap metal , fight other robots,and there might be a big conspiracy involved. Possibly from early 2000s

The other is based on a gif set I see, of a dude going nuts on a microphone singing karaoke. 1, 2, and three other guys join him in the following gifs as they continue to go wilder and wilder with their dancing and singing. Looks like it could be from the late 90’s.
 
Aug 25, 6:15 PM
魏无羡

Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 82
plutodiplomat said:
I’ve got 2 series I’m trying to ID. The first is based off a plot summary I heard from someone, so I don’t have any memories or images associated with it.l A bunch of kids find some boxes which turns into robots after eating a bunch of scrap metal , fight other robots,and there might be a big conspiracy involved. Possibly from early 2000s

The other is based on a gif set I see, of a dude going nuts on a microphone singing karaoke. 1, 2, and three other guys join him in the following gifs as they continue to go wilder and wilder with their dancing and singing. Looks like it could be from the late 90’s.


Do you see that gif set often? Can you link it?










 
Aug 25, 6:20 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 2
ToG25thBaam said:
miskii said:
I only remember a scene of the most recent episode that I watch. Pls help identify it. I really want to continue watching it D:

Girl: blue or black hair, wore a camo shirt shirt, can cook well
Boy: yellow hair (I believe)

They are at a school camp where they team up against each other with guns and stuff. The girl pretty much brought down most of the other teams but she wanted to suicide herself and failed. I believe the last scene in the episode that I remember was some members of the other team stopped by their camp to do a hidden attack, the boy and girl were the only ones left in the camp so they hid. She was the only girl on the team and they thought she would bring them down. Also cuz no one wanted her on their team.
I remember this scene, think it's in one of the airsoft gun anime, but I don't remember which one.. It's one of these 4 I think

Upotte
Sabagebu
Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu
Aoharu x Kikanjuu

lol was replying to your thread and it suddenly disappeared.


Oh sorry I moved it to this thread cuz it might be better to post it here. Ty for attempt but it's not one of these animes... sadly T^T hopefully it's not just in my imagination either :/
 
Aug 25, 7:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 83
"As someone who deranked from Legendary Eagle to Gold Nova, i can really say that war is hell."
 
Top
Pages (95) « First ... « 86 87 [88] 89 90 » ... Last »