Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v9)

Pages (88) « First ... « 86 87 [88]
Post New Reply
4 hours ago
Hi folks want some help on this:
Since the coub (if you dk what a coub is - google it) doesn't have a proper name, like, the author just left it blank, I gotta explain what I'm looking for with words, bear with me please.
So in the scene playing in the coub we got a girl sleeping and then we got her neighbour and friend, probably. This guy is trying to get her attention by shooting bullets at her window? (idk there's bullet casing falling on the floor while he's shooting) Anyways the window gets a little broken and thus the girl opens the window and gets shot in the torso. This is probably all comedic so there isn't any blood or the sort. Gotta mention the neighbour is using an air pumped sniper rifle. I'm not a gun nut so I don't know the correct terminology. Sorry AND thanks in advance.
EDIT: just realised that isn't a sniper rifle, I feel so goddamn stupid right now...
Modified by crechi, 4 hours ago

3 hours ago

crechi said:
Since the coub (if you dk what a coub is - google it) doesn't have a proper name, like, the author just left it blank, I gotta explain what I'm looking for with words, bear with me please.
So in the scene playing in the coub we got a girl sleeping and then we got her neighbour and friend, probably. This guy is trying to get her attention by shooting bullets at her window? (idk there's bullet casing falling on the floor while he's shooting) Anyways the window gets a little broken and thus the girl opens the window and gets shot in the torso. This is probably all comedic so there isn't any blood or the sort. Gotta mention the neighbour is using an air pumped sniper rifle. I'm not a gun nut so I don't know the correct terminology. Sorry AND thanks in advance.
EDIT: just realised that isn't a sniper rifle, I feel so goddamn stupid right now...

Do you still have the link to it?

3 hours ago
Jirash said:
crechi said:

Do you still have the link to it?

Im on my phone rn so can't access coub atm, thanks for trying to help though.

3 hours ago
So I need help finding an anime from a long lost memory. Here's what I have so far:
- Was shown on American television at some point around the mid 2000's (so it probably has a dub)
- Magical Girl
- Something about either powering up with music, or they fought with music, or maybe they had to collect the music?

Sorry I don't really have that much to go off of, but if I could find this show it would mean a lot to my friend.
Edit: I should let you know that I already checked through everything 4kids has dubbed and I don't think it was any of those
Modified by jdoc95, 3 hours ago

3 hours ago

@crechi
I didn't help with anything, tho. If no one recognizes it, try posting it when you're able to.

3 hours ago
who is she? sorry for bad quality

3 hours ago

kazurengan said:
who is she? sorry for bad quality

Good enough - fanart of Sanae Kochiya from Touhou (original source here).

2 hours ago

jdoc95 said:
So I need help finding an anime from a long lost memory. Here's what I have so far:
- Was shown on American television at some point around the mid 2000's (so it probably has a dub)
- Magical Girl
- Something about either powering up with music, or they fought with music, or maybe they had to collect the music?

Sorry I don't really have that much to go off of, but if I could find this show it would mean a lot to my friend.
Edit: I should let you know that I already checked through everything 4kids has dubbed and I don't think it was any of those

Maybe Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi ? It’s the only thing I know to have anything music related and to be dubbed in that period.

Pages (88) « First ... « 86 87 [88]