Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Boarding School Juliet
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 9, 2018 8:45 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not bad, they actually hyped this tournament enough that there's a feel of the stakes and excitement.

Poor Juliet got injured. I think she shouldn't of pushed herself too hard in the first place. At least she's got others like Char and Romio who cares about her. However, Aby and his true nature is really to be blame there.

The competitive nature of the episode really came down to two rival teams especially with that cliffhanger. Excited to see the true MVP next time!
Stark700Nov 9, 2018 9:44 AM
Nov 9, 2018 9:40 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Aby's trust in Somali sure was misplaced and it was funny seeing Maru's cunning be matched by Westia's personality. So Aby's plan was to shame Persia in front of the audience while also promoting himself. Scott and Hasuki's interactions during the cavalry battle was amusing. Persia's intervention as Julio sure proved to be the perfect counter to Aby's trickery. Maru's cunning sure proved useful this time round. Overall a great episode that actually delivered on the hype for the sports day and it was entertaining seeing the members of both sides do their best to beat each other. It was pretty satisfying seeing Inuzuka and Maru team up to outwit Aby. Curious to see how the match between Persia and Inuzuka ends up next episode.
ShingsterNov 9, 2018 9:45 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 9, 2018 10:35 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
That was fucking amazing. So satisfying.

MARU the MVP in my eyes! He was glorious.

The music in this episode was bombastic, it fit the whole injury angle to a T, i felt really bad for Persia.

Whew, i'm hype, why did this end so fast, GOD DAMN IT!
Nov 9, 2018 10:52 AM

Jan 2018
With backstory of being bullied and treachery this episode gives a serious vibe

That picture of Juliet is spicy wait a minute that's not somali right
Nov 9, 2018 11:14 AM

Nov 2016
I love all kinds of tournaments in shounen, so this was a great episode for me.

It had lot, fun games, emotions and hype. Soundtrack was pretty good too.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 9, 2018 12:25 PM

Oct 2018
I wasn't too fond of this episode tbh. It was kind of predictable, especially the "cliff-hanger" ending. I mean, obviously, or I strongly think, that in the next episode Romio will let Persia win, so she can redeem herself and prove to her father that she is worth something more than what he's given to her.

i'm a worm
Nov 9, 2018 1:14 PM
Aug 2017
What chapter of the manga does this episode correspond to?
Nov 9, 2018 2:16 PM
Mar 2017
The sports festival begins.
Seeing Persia, Hazuki and Char in cheerleader costumes was glorious (obviously Hazuki is my favorite)
Inuzuka also gives all his effort so that the black dogs win, but not all the students compete with honesty, I expected cheating from Maru and his friends, but Aby is trash and he deserves the beating that Inuzuka gave him and Somali gives me pity, the poor girl follows the orders of Aby even to the point of seriously hurting Persia.
In the end Inuzuka defeats Aby and Somali, but he calls Persia to compete, not only because she was humiliated by Aby, but because Inuzuka knows how important this festival is to Persia.
The next episode will see the winner of this festival.
Nov 9, 2018 2:37 PM

Jul 2013
If Aby is alive after being throwed like a rag doll to the grades, he's no human.
Nov 9, 2018 3:06 PM

Mar 2016
Lmao maru getting hyped up after “julio” cheering him got me laughing so hard just like the manga, and inuzuka showing is fury was just as awesome. Aby really pushed his buttons there and got destroyed.
the ending of this sport festival will be such a troll ending, i’m waiting for the reaction next week lmao
Shishou_23Nov 9, 2018 3:09 PM
Nov 9, 2018 3:09 PM

Oct 2011
Illyricus said:
If Aby is alive after being throwed like a rag doll to the grades, he's no human.

Is anyone in this anime human anyway? Percia has impossible talent in everything she does, Somali is like Hercules, Inuzuka can root out trees, statues and use them as a weapons, he along with Hasuki can even run on spikes like it's nothing xD

Perphaps it's only me, but I don't hate Aby - it could be dealt with if Percia wasn't so proud and just reported him (obviously noble's pride overrules everything else). White cat's faction are made of only elite's and nobles in 90%, who think they can do what they want - bullying lower class citizens like it's nothing and no one would even intervene. So him getting his revenge is understandable for me at least. No wonder Towa faction can't get along with this bullshit of white cat faction and are at hostilities with each other.
ArreitNov 9, 2018 3:20 PM
Nov 9, 2018 3:41 PM

Jul 2013
Raisken said:
Illyricus said:

Is anyone in this anime human anyway? Percia has impossible talent in everything she does, Somali is like Hercules, Inuzuka can root out trees, statues and use them as a weapons, he along with Hasuki can even run on spikes like it's nothing xD

Well, looking at things that way, you are pretty much right xD
Nov 9, 2018 3:47 PM

Jun 2017
DragonSlayer_19 said:
Lmao maru getting hyped up after “julio” cheering him got me laughing so hard just like the manga, and inuzuka showing is fury was just as awesome. Aby really pushed his buttons there and got destroyed.
the ending of this sport festival will be such a troll ending, i’m waiting for the reaction next week lmao

LMAO! No wonder the preview looked very suspicious with the face reactions.
Nov 9, 2018 3:54 PM

Apr 2015
Sport festival is a go! That's one huge arena, what the hell!

Aby and Somali are despicable, trying to shame Persia in such a foul way... Stepping on Persia's foot and drugging the black doggies, disgusting. I feel so sorry for Persia.

Maru was a star, after "Julio" cheered him on, he was on fire! He and Inuzuka are a great and strong team.

Aby got DESTROYED, what immense power from Inuzuka once more XD

That preview, I am looking forward to next week already!
Nov 9, 2018 4:10 PM

Jul 2017
Aby's getting on nerves... Making Persia look bad just to promote yourself?! Yeah, you have a terrible past and what not but that's still not a good thing to do!

Even worse is that Somali had SPIKES under her shoe when she stepped on Persia's leg! Now that's just going too far!

And lol, Maru finally decided to cooperate with Inuzuka because of Julio! Does he have a crush on him or something? (Even worse is that it's Tomokazu Sugita's voice so that scene became all the more funnier!) XDXD

I'm really loving Inuzuka's love for Persia. Predictable as it is, but still sweet~ Deciding to fight Persia so people won't look down on her. I wish I had a caring boyfriend like him...

Inuzuka's habit of throwing abnormally huge items, now also includes people. He threw Aby so hard, it almost crashed the stadium! He deserved it though.

Judging by the preview, Inuzuka and Persia's battle seems to end with a troll... I wonder what happened...

Help, I'm hooked into the Fate series (not all) and am obsessed with Shirou x Saber!
Also, forever hoping for a ufotable remake of the Fate route!
Nov 9, 2018 4:36 PM

Jul 2017
I thought this would be a lame, boring sports festival but damn, that was amazing.

Stakes are high, intensity and drama were high, tactics were there and Inuzuka looked awesome out there.
Nov 9, 2018 6:14 PM
Sep 2016
Aww, how nice of it was for Inuzuka say it wasn’t a true victory without Persia. Aby deserved to get thrown across the stadium.
Nov 9, 2018 6:38 PM
Jun 2017
Love this episode as the white cats and black dogs are all over it to win that MVP award.... well and because of that some are even cheating just to win...

On black dog, of course there's maru and gang who loves to do that of course to win...

But on white cats, Aby's team is using all cheats just to win that elusive MVP award and not just that, he is making sure persia (which is the leader of white cat) will fail on that said olympics by using Somali. The politics really is present there- for the fame and power...

And for the first time Maru and Inuzuki have been teammates beating those cheaters Aby and group...

The next battle or the OT will be all about Inuzuki vs Persia on who will win and of course the MVP. Its another must watch episode next week... yeah...
Nov 9, 2018 7:01 PM

Mar 2010
Izuma-_ said:
I wasn't too fond of this episode tbh. It was kind of predictable, especially the "cliff-hanger" ending. I mean, obviously, or I strongly think, that in the next episode Romio will let Persia win, so she can redeem herself and prove to her father that she is worth something more than what he's given to her.

I hope romio doesn't let het win. Their whole relationship is built on him taking her serious in episode 1. Persia would be offended if he let her win.
Nov 9, 2018 7:18 PM
Nov 2015
This episode was really cute! Saw some development with Persia and Rumio...would like to see more, but hey, this series is only 12 episodes long so I'll take what I can get.

Glad that Aby was taken down...but I'm sure we will see more of him later on.

Can't wait for next week's episode!
Nov 9, 2018 7:30 PM

Sep 2018
TOURNAMENT ARC HYPE!
Nov 9, 2018 7:30 PM
Feb 2017
Maru XD
This episode is both amazing and amusing
BUT it ends with a kinda weird moment
Nov 9, 2018 8:05 PM

Jan 2013
Inuzuka and Maru are best team...who knew. love how they exposed that cheating shit as a complete weak ass geek, that seismic toss was satisfying
Nov 9, 2018 8:20 PM
Mar 2015
Nice cheesecake of Persia in a bathing suit at the end
Nov 9, 2018 8:38 PM

May 2018
Badass episode ! Maru is the MVP this week, he really berserk after Julio appear XD (damn, poor maru if he knew the truth)

Yeeeaaah that's what aby deserve, a direct flight to the bench !
Nov 9, 2018 9:44 PM

May 2016
Raisken said:
Perphaps it's only me, but I don't hate Aby - it could be dealt with if Percia wasn't so proud and just reported him (obviously noble's pride overrules everything else). White cat's faction are made of only elite's and nobles in 90%, who think they can do what they want - bullying lower class citizens like it's nothing and no one would even intervene. So him getting his revenge is understandable for me at least. No wonder Towa faction can't get along with this bullshit of white cat faction and are at hostilities with each other.

Lol! I love characters like Aby because I get to laugh on just how pathetic they are and how hard they fall. Yeah, you had a tragic past but that's no excuse for what you did. Instead of embracing your weaknesses and turning them into strength while ignoring all those who bullied and criticized you you decided to bully your way up to the top by using cheap methods. So in the end, who's the real bully in that tragic story of yours? It was so satisfying to see Rumio put Aby in his place.
"You talk too much. Think too much."
"I don't care how justified you think your reasons are. I won't tolerate liars or thieves."
"If you're not going to be nice to me, don't expect me to be nice to you."
"I'm a soldier, not a superhero. Don't ever think of me as one."
"The world doesn't revolve around you. Get that through your thick skull."
"People who live by their emotions go nowhere in their lives. They only find misery.
"If you don't like the way your life is than do something about it instead of sitting there feeling sorry for yourself."
"You want something go get it. Period."
Nov 9, 2018 10:29 PM

Nov 2017
- I laughed when Somali screwd up at the Tug of War contest.
- oh fuck.... There're civil war inside white cats dorm.
- "where do you touch, you perv motherfucker 4 eyes"- Hasuki
- Oh fuck that red haired guy... he screw Black doggy too... but he said.. there is nothing personal.
- That damn Chizuru... he got fired up after got support from "Julio"
- Ohhhh...... The Ending card
Now Loading.....
Nov 9, 2018 10:55 PM

Aug 2017
Aby's plan worked for the most of the episode. Somali was very rude when she caused Persia's injury.

The scene where Maru decided to cooperate with Inuzuka because of Julio was funny lol.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Nov 9, 2018 11:09 PM

Jun 2014
Aby is such a piece of shit, good thing Romio put him in his place.

I like how Romio won't consider it a real victory unless he defeats Persia, so that should be fun to watch.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Nov 10, 2018 12:32 AM
Jun 2016

I need a blood transfusion ASAP....twenty units stat.
"The greatness of one's sorrow when parting is the evidence of the deepness of one's love, so if one fears sadness, one wouldn't be able to love anything."
Nov 10, 2018 2:18 AM

Feb 2018
Persia sick still cute...
Nov 10, 2018 4:01 AM

Oct 2011
DirectorK said:

Lol! I love characters like Aby because I get to laugh on just how pathetic they are and how hard they fall. Yeah, you had a tragic past but that's no excuse for what you did. Instead of embracing your weaknesses and turning them into strength while ignoring all those who bullied and criticized you you decided to bully your way up to the top by using cheap methods. So in the end, who's the real bully in that tragic story of yours? It was so satisfying to see Rumio put Aby in his place.

You don't even understand how bullying works and spout such nonsense about it being weakness and turning it into strenght, lol. If you were bullied as a kid (NOT BY ONE person, but by EVERYONE around you), you would be thinking otherwise, cause they did it during your childhood where you were learning and adapting to society and they simply destroyed your childhood and left big imprint in your psychology. I can symphatize with him cause I had such experience but on smaller scale - by my class, and you know what? I had and always wanted to take revenge for it, but never had a chance or proper method, since I was always alone (had support of my parents at least, no idea about him or Somali though). Watch film named "Klass" from 2007 it shows wonderfully how bad it is and how it can end even worse - killing the bullies and commiting suicide. So Aby's method was, still good since he wanted to get up on the social ladder and change the destiny of others with such fate. As to why he used underhanded tricks it's because those elite's wouldn't let some lower class climb it. Persia became a target just because she is the leader of all those people who he hates, though he should take Charr as a target I guess, since she is a princess of them.
ArreitNov 10, 2018 4:05 AM
Nov 10, 2018 5:44 AM

Mar 2017
Too dramatic episode but whatever. That's how this show works anyway. Aby is the type of character I hate most.
Good episode overall.
Nov 10, 2018 7:20 AM

Dec 2014
Go romeo... I guess the final showdown left...hmm I still want romeo to win
Nov 10, 2018 7:47 AM

Jan 2016
Maru's crush on Julio always gets me lol.
Nov 10, 2018 9:25 AM

May 2016
Raisken said:
You don't even understand how bullying works and spout such nonsense about it being weakness and turning it into strenght, lol. If you were bullied as a kid (NOT BY ONE person, but by EVERYONE around you), you would be thinking otherwise, cause they did it during your childhood where you were learning and adapting to society and they simply destroyed your childhood and left big imprint in your psychology. I can symphatize with him cause I had such experience but on smaller scale - by my class, and you know what? I had and always wanted to take revenge for it, but never had a chance or proper method, since I was always alone (had support of my parents at least, no idea about him or Somali though). Watch film named "Klass" from 2007 it shows wonderfully how bad it is and how it can end even worse - killing the bullies and commiting suicide. So Aby's method was, still good since he wanted to get up on the social ladder and change the destiny of others with such fate. As to why he used underhanded tricks it's because those elite's wouldn't let some lower class climb it. Persia became a target just because she is the leader of all those people who he hates, though he should take Charr as a target I guess, since she is a princess of them.

Buddy, you're the one who doesn't understand. I've been through bullying myself and have seen what it can do to a person but not once did I want revenge for what those people did to me. Why? Three reasons.

1. I was a kid and didn't know any better.
2. I came to realize that revenge will not make things better for me. It would only things make it worse.
3. I was better than they were and I wasn't going to lower myself to their level.

It goes along with the quote from the movie The Forbidden Kingdom.

"Vengeance has a way of rebounding upon one's self."

So you got bullied a lot in your childhood and you're angry. I totally get that. Because of what you went through you want things to change. That's very admirable. But doing that through revenge? By punishing those who hurt you? Nothing good comes out of that. That's what we call living in the past and not letting it go.

Let's say you're able to pursue you quest for revenge. It's very satisfying to you but how do you think it will effect others especially those around you? How long do you think it will be before some innocent bystander gets hurt? Seriously hurt? What if that person was someone close to you? How do you think you're going to feel when you're standing there beside their hospital bed with their life hanging by a thread? The truth will be you did this to that person and you have brought misery upon yourself and to those around you.

Aby is no better than those who bullied him. What's worse he took advantage of a girl who's became blindly devoted to him and used her to accomplish his own goals, not once caring about the consequences. He could have just simply rose above them by being a man but instead he chose to be a coward and a bully himself to get what he wanted.
"You talk too much. Think too much."
"I don't care how justified you think your reasons are. I won't tolerate liars or thieves."
"If you're not going to be nice to me, don't expect me to be nice to you."
"I'm a soldier, not a superhero. Don't ever think of me as one."
"The world doesn't revolve around you. Get that through your thick skull."
"People who live by their emotions go nowhere in their lives. They only find misery.
"If you don't like the way your life is than do something about it instead of sitting there feeling sorry for yourself."
"You want something go get it. Period."
Nov 10, 2018 2:15 PM

Jun 2017
The backstory for aby and somali really felt cliché..but i guess that's fine too
Let's wait for the final showdown i'd say
Nov 12, 2018 3:17 AM

Oct 2007
Glad that Inuzuka totally wrecked that guy who did a plan to hurt Persia. I mean getting stepped on with spiked shoes must hurt a lot... Inuzuka anger at max level.

On the lighter side of things. The tug of war is funny. ^^

Nov 12, 2018 11:32 AM
Jan 2016
Wow, i loved this episode, i am liking a lot tournament!

Funny to see that even teacher from both factions have rivalirity!

The rope was cool, i laught a lot how Abey lost it!

The part when we see Persia, Hasoki and Char with cheerleader outfit was really glorious!

The way how Char won against maru was funny!

Poor Persia, she got injured by Abey, i hated it honestly, but the one i should blame Is Somali, i felt like Abey didn't want to do that, but of course she have blame on it too! For now i dont like both of the!

Maru impressed me a lot in this episode, starting to like him, i see that he is the king of cheating, to discovers Somali cheat, and Inuzuka and Maru really became unstoppable working together, as Hasuki said, was really satisfying see how Inuzuka threw Somali away and impact of it!

Btw, Maru started figth after Julio cheering them up! :o

Was a nice attitude when Inuzuka calls Persia for the last battle because he knows how important is that tournament for Persia! Hyped to see her battle in next episode!
LimaolcNov 12, 2018 11:36 AM
Nov 13, 2018 5:53 AM

Oct 2008
Inuzuka + Maru = Unstoppable!
oh well...your generic sports fest but messed-up!
4/5.

Nov 14, 2018 1:36 PM
Nov 2017
This episode wasn't that interesting for me to be honest

But still nice to watch, love this anime!
Nov 15, 2018 8:32 AM

Dec 2016
Aby is a prime example of a beta cuck
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Nov 22, 2018 4:12 PM
Aug 2017
Dadadadamn, this so intense and good. Inuzuka such a badass. 10/10 for me
Nov 30, 2018 3:14 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Best episode so far?
While I did enjoy the first episode alot, this one was truly a nice improvement versus the last ones, that werent bad, but didnt help the series differenciate from other generic romcom... this one felt pretty neat, it was still sill, but really sweet too.

I m already predicting the outcome from next episode though. xD

Also everyone should sit and wait till endcard, because the art there is just 10/10.
Persia destroying the competition there O.O
Dec 22, 2018 3:43 AM

May 2013
Persia's so lucky. She's got the best, sweetest, most caring, strongest, and pure bf EVER <3

He's so good to her. She better treasure tf outta him.
Jan 10, 2019 9:13 PM

Apr 2016
This is absurdly good. Have no idea, but I'm really thinking about giving this anime a 8/10. A 7/10 at the very least.
[
Feb 20, 2019 2:29 PM
Apr 2016
Lmao this episode was so bad that it was good... it was pretty funny though... Oversized stadium with tens of thousands of people as if some Super Bowl lmao.
Apr 15, 2019 5:22 PM

Oct 2012
Great episode! Inazuka is real MVP even if he doesn't win. Cause the way he brought Persia back into the game after she was discraced so viciously was the pure act of gold heart.

He'll probably win though unless losing intentionally. Can't wait for the next episode.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Season 02? ( 1 2 )

CrunchyAnime - Dec 21, 2018

86 by Taha10kazmi »»
Apr 16, 7:38 PM

Poll: » Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2018

59 by Narity_ »»
Jan 29, 11:06 PM

Poll: » Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2018

103 by Narity_ »»
Jan 25, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Favourite Character ?

lightning_angad7 - Jan 6

13 by nekoha33 »»
Jan 9, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2018

109 by Thanoshiii »»
Jan 7, 5:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.