Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 8, 2018 5:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That Tekken guy really reminds me of Natsu from Fairy Tail. Same VA, similar hotblooded personality, and even using fire based attacks lol

Load of action this week. Good thing Tekken won hsi battle and made an impression. I wonder if the show will showcase each of these Arthurs in some prominent way. Tekken got his spotlight for the episode.
Nov 15, 2018 4:40 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Interesting episode that did well in expanding upon Tekken, Kakka and Titania's characters. Dancho's plan was cunning but against Yamaneko not quite enough. The teamup with Renkin and Yamaneko though was interesting as was the one between Takken and Kakka. Titania's explanation to Tekken was quite amusing. The contrast between Kakka and Tekken though was interesting. The other teams sure drawn the short straws for weird arthurs though. Titania's drop of Tekken though lol. The revelation about Leister was fun and Titania's responses complemented it nicely. The battle itself was pretty fun. Its nice their actions did end up changing the future of the workers.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2018 10:21 AM

May 2013
Drills vs Gauntlets. That was some epic fight.
Lmao Titania dropped Tekken and then made him a distraction lol.
Jan 5, 2019 6:51 AM

May 2014
That was some fight! Also the start on an epic bromance.
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Feb 24, 2019 5:54 PM

Jun 2014
That fight scene was definitely fun to watch!

Looks like Tekken and Kakka have been shipped together, lol.

Oct 26, 2019 12:37 AM

Jul 2015
Me: *Sees Leicesters hands turn into drills* That must be the drill that will pierce the heavens! Row Row fight da powah

So Tekken and Kakka are basically polar opposites, Tekken using his muscles as brain and Kakka being some intellectual snob

Apr 26, 2020 3:46 PM

Nov 2013
The short bits at the end of each episode are almost more entertaining than the series itself. Style and randomness are very similar to Ai Mai Mii.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hangyakusei Million Arthur Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 29, 2018

9 by DiamSilver »»
Dec 1, 2023 11:49 PM

Poll: » Hangyakusei Million Arthur Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2018

9 by Foreall908 »»
Nov 29, 2023 6:14 PM

Poll: » Hangyakusei Million Arthur Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2018

12 by CWC »»
Nov 23, 2022 12:09 AM

Poll: » Hangyakusei Million Arthur Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2018

9 by CWC »»
Nov 23, 2022 12:00 AM

Poll: » Hangyakusei Million Arthur Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2018

6 by White_Alice »»
Nov 5, 2022 6:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.