Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 66 Discussion

Nov 8, 2018 2:51 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This chapter is awesome! We didn't get jealous Chizuru as we expected but it still seems like she can't think about anything else anymore :p. What's planning Mami is now the real question. Is this manga becoming a harem manga or will it change of road, only the future will tell us. Whatever I'm not against more Kazuya x Ruka ^^.
"As human beings, we all mature physically from childhood to adolescence and then into adulthood, but our emotions lag behind." - Bernard Sumner

Nov 8, 2018 8:51 AM
TheMinester said:
We didn't get jealous Chizuru as we expected

I thought Chizuru get a little bit salty there, but still cute lol

I don't think this would be a harem, as his destined to choose Chizuru imo.

I like Chizuru more, that being said, I also like Ruka, whoever Kazuya choose, I would be heartbroken.

Nov 9, 2018 1:21 AM

the trainwrecks never stop...🤣 🤣 🤣

gotta enjoy the salt while it lasted...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."

Nov 9, 2018 2:10 AM
So what now? Are we going to see another misunderstading? Like Chizuru sees Kazuya and Sumi on a date. I hope not.

Nov 9, 2018 11:16 AM

SNDT said:
So what now? Are we going to see another misunderstading? Like Chizuru sees Kazuya and Sumi on a date. I hope not.

No I don't think so but I feel and I'm afraid that it grows as a harem manga. The only positive point is that Kazuya is madly in love with Chizuru and won't change his mind that easily.
"As human beings, we all mature physically from childhood to adolescence and then into adulthood, but our emotions lag behind." - Bernard Sumner

Nov 10, 2018 2:07 PM

With all my years of watching animes and reading mangas, I am seriously thinking an anime adaptation is coming soon.

Calling it now.

Nov 10, 2018 10:28 PM
As if the misunderstanding over Rukia was enough he tries to use her birthday to mollify Chizaru now Mami shows up for a date.

Aug 13, 10:15 PM
NTR ♥

Sounds like my bestfriend, talkative online but super shy irl xD