Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 206 Discussion

Nov 8, 2018 12:17 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh boy, it was a matter of time before Miyabi made her move. Not exactly a good timing but that sents a clear message.

Nov 15, 2018 5:03 AM
Yeah. Somehow there is this faint feeling she would try to use blackmail (I hope not)to get natsuo. But Natsuo would still choose Rui over her. Then Hina would also make her move voiding her little sister's wish to not tempt natsuo. A fire would then suddenly lit inside of natsuo and would return her feelings to hina. In the end, rui will end up with that chef boy. Then again I hope natsuo would end up with rui.

Nov 16, 2018 7:23 AM
Myabi 's kiss actually forces Hina to tell Rui about the kiss. Rui reveals to her that she already knew about Myabi's feelings. Hina relates this back to Natsuo

Dec 16, 2018 11:16 PM

The only thing iam interested now is who broke the glass.The presence of Hina doesnt add to much now rather please the fans.It's Serizawa who might complicate things by revealing something to Rui.Nat and Rui's relationship has progressed much to allow for natural ntr .Only negative possibility might be Rui sleeps with the other chef guy out of hate filled impulse only to regret later and subsequently Nat going monk and putting all his emotions in his next best selling book .

Feb 2, 8:04 PM

Just started reading demoestic kanojo...
Which you betting on...
Me... serizawa ...she just love natsuo way more than rui and hina

Apr 26, 3:22 AM
Serizawa is one of the best characters. I like Rui too, but Hina is so annoying. It wouldn't be bad if Natsuo and serizawa ended up together and Rui and the chef.

Preview MangaManga Store