Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 7, 2019 11:01 AM

Oct 2018
I don't mind em though if my gf wears one on her togue I'd tell her to take it off when we make out cause it would feel like she's the one raping me.~

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Jun 7, 2019 11:24 AM

Nov 2018
It's only allowed if the piercings are made of gold.
Jun 7, 2019 1:35 PM

Mar 2017
I have my ears stretched, my nose pierced & my philtrum pierced. I'm baised but piercings are attractive as long as they aren't overdone.
Jun 7, 2019 2:28 PM

Dec 2018
Minimal ear piercings I'm fine with but when it comes to the realm of face and gods forbid, tongue piercings? That's a red flag.
Jun 7, 2019 2:53 PM

Jul 2016
I don't have a problem with what people do with their bodies.

For me, I do not like them on myself. They look good on girls though, which is nice.
Jun 7, 2019 3:00 PM

Aug 2012
I pierced my ears myself when I was 16, I liked them at the time but once i lost my gold earings in after a jujitsu session I never reopened them.

They were okay I guess, though I had longer hair back then so they weren't really visible.
???????
Jun 7, 2019 9:45 PM

Mar 2008
xaow said:
I had my ears gauged for a while, but I gave up on that mostly cus the smell was yucky.

Smell from what? Did you not take the guages out and wash your ears or was it the gauges material that smelled or something you applied to your ears?
Jun 8, 2019 8:35 AM
Jul 2018
i like it on others maybe, but not on myself

:c but my parents got my ears pierced when i was a baby, can't really get rid of it now, but i don't mind it
Jun 8, 2019 1:07 PM

Nov 2018
Ear piercings are totally fine imo.... I think it looks really good on almost anyone

But then there are people who pierce their tongues and belly-buttons.... and other parts too.... It doesn't look all that decent :(
Jun 8, 2019 1:09 PM

Oct 2015
Ear rings I am fine with. Anything else like a nose piercing or a belly piercing screams daddy issues
Jun 8, 2019 1:41 PM

Sep 2014
I absolutely adore the look of piercings. I've always been a fan of silver and white gold jewelry like rings, so metallic-looking piercings just add to that whole aesthetic I'm fond of.

That being said, I'm definitely biased because I have an excessive amount of piercings accumulated over the years.

Jun 8, 2019 2:15 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
I'd never get any myself. I don't particularly mind seeing it on others though but in moderation if so and it depends on what it is
Jun 8, 2019 2:55 PM

Jun 2015
traed said:
xaow said:
I had my ears gauged for a while, but I gave up on that mostly cus the smell was yucky.

Smell from what? Did you not take the guages out and wash your ears or was it the gauges material that smelled or something you applied to your ears?

I washed my ears twice a day but it still smelled like dead flesh, everyone else I've talked too with plugs said they had the same experience but they don't mind the smell ig.
Jun 8, 2019 2:55 PM
Jul 2018
I find piercings to be really attractive, both on girls and boys. However, I don't find them attractive in excess. A few are fine, but when it seems like their face is just covered in them.... eh, not really attractive to me anymore.
I especially think septum and labret piercings look cool. I would get one myself but I don't think they'd suit me very well.
Jun 8, 2019 3:20 PM

Mar 2008
xaow said:
traed said:

I washed my ears twice a day but it still smelled like dead flesh, everyone else I've talked too with plugs said they had the same experience but they don't mind the smell ig.

Maybe it's bacteria buildup from the oils on the earlobe? Sounds weird. I would imagine someone would have figured out to to use antiperspirant or scented oils on their ear or something to solve that.
Jun 8, 2019 7:35 PM
Jul 2018
I'd personally never get a piercing, both because of the pain and it's not a look for me. But bellybutton piercings and multiple piercings on the ear (any gender) are very cute.
Jun 8, 2019 8:26 PM

Dec 2013
I think it depends on how many piercings some people have? Too much may look unpretty. But I never have problems with it and I have some in my ears as well but I'm not planning to add more

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Jun 8, 2019 10:32 PM

Jan 2014
Big cute. If I had the money I'd get more.
☆・。・。☆・(* ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ~Aphotic ☆・。・。☆・゜
Jun 9, 2019 9:21 PM

Dec 2018
we all have diff preferences so I think they all work just maybe not like 100 piercings all over the face. I only have earlobe piercings and I'll keep it at that but ye they're fun to pull and poke at sometimes !!
Jun 9, 2019 9:24 PM

Jan 2018
It's okay for girls but piercing guys... uhh, cant stand them
Oct 4, 2019 1:32 PM
Aug 2015
Ear Piercings & Bull Ring and possible social consequences. (From Experience)

I'm a guy, and I have piercings in both my ears and my nose, as far as my ears go, I dont stretch them, so I either use normal earings or fake 8mm plugs, i've set up my ear piercings so I could have space for them and you wouldn't know their fake.

As far as my nose, I fing love my septum ring/bull ring, and I love to see it on other people too, honestly I would feel naked without it. The reason for me liking it is that I find menacing looking faces more appealing in oppose to cute looking faces.
I have heard from piercers that is the most painfull to get, and while outside, people seem to get a little bit worried while I'm around + i have scars on my face, I dont blame them, but i've had quite funny experiences, like a MACdonalds lady gagging when I went to the counter.
But there are nice moments too, a lot of shopkeepers get nervous at first, and its schoking for them after i start talking becouse i always make sure that im sweet and polite.
An annoying thing, is that people are always asking me on the street for drugs, my GF gets quite annoyed by this, i've had even people who just went out of prison aproach me to buy me a cigarette or trade, personally I'm not gonna swich my attittude towards them, so I'm very friendly.
etc.etc.etc.

TBH with you guys, I prefer to be this way for social reasons, in my view, a person who wouldnt aproach me just becouse of my looks, isn't someone I would want to hang out with anyway.

Sadly I cant do a Bridge piercing becouse i have 2 scars there, that would be going to the next level on non aproachable :D but yeah feel free to ask anything else. Hope it helped.

ADD: My outfits range from streewear to goth, so there's that as well haha.
ADD: I get really happy when people aproach me to talk.
ADD: A good example of the aesthetic I like presented in anime would be "Nana"
VonpoppensteinOct 4, 2019 1:35 PM
Oct 4, 2019 2:23 PM
Jul 2018
I just have normal pierced ears for earrings and I don't like all other piercings or tattoos. They could look okay to actually quite good tho, if they aren't overdone. So, I like the decent ones. Too many piercings and tattoos aren't my cup of tea.
Oct 4, 2019 11:38 PM

May 2012
Oh there are alot of people out there hating piercings with passion it seems lol.

To me, piercings were a thing when I was like 15-23 or so, I got myself multiple ear ones, belly button, tongue and lip piercings. I've removed both my lip piercings as I've grown to appreciate feminine/natural beauty more and no longer wanted metal on my face. I do like my ears and belly button pierced tho, they look cute even still imo. And I can't imagine taking off my tongue piercing cos I went through so much pain during the healing lmao. It's staying, plus it's not constant visible and doesn't bother me.

Edit-
Forgot to mention, I had my lower lobe piercings stretched to 10mm for a few years. I wanted 20mm but my skin was extremely tedious to stretch so I gave up. Over the years I started missing regular hoops and other ear jewelry so I took the tunnels out but sadly they never shrank back to the original size. I can't really wear hoops in them anymore cos they drag the hole down abit and it looks bad. I go without jewelry in the lower holes mostly since it doesn't look that bad. I still have six other ear piercings to wear jewelry in so.
viktyOct 5, 2019 12:01 AM
Oct 5, 2019 4:26 AM

Sep 2009
Maybe it's a fashion/identity to them.
As long as they are happy, it's their own body.
Isn't it better for those who love multiple piercings to be in relationship and then marry?
It is about same for those who love tattoos.
Oct 5, 2019 4:31 AM
May 2018
They look nice on good looking people.

They also look like they hurt a lot.
Oct 5, 2019 4:48 AM

Feb 2019
I personally find piercings attractive as long as they aren't permeant like ear stretching.

It’s okay to look back at the past, just don’t stare too long

Oct 5, 2019 5:06 AM

Mar 2018
I've no piercings myself and I don't plan on ever having them but I won't deny that they look good on certain folk.

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Oct 5, 2019 6:16 AM

May 2018
I love piercings and they look very good on most people. I want to get more piercings myself, at the moment I have six earrings and a tongue piercing.
Oct 5, 2019 7:08 AM

Nov 2013
I do not like them.
I am indifferent to a small ear piercing, and you could say that is simply a cultural thing, and yes you can normalize anything, but I will at least give the reason they are pretty unobstructive and don't promote great self-harming body modification to create your identity.

I can see you

Oct 5, 2019 8:12 AM

May 2017
I only really like earlobe piercings and wear up to three on each ear myself.

Other ones I either don't mind or some I dislike — purely aesthetically speaking.
Oct 5, 2019 2:15 PM
Jun 2019
I think piercings are more for teenagers because
people look their best at that time aesthetically
and I only like myself stomach/belly piercings at slim girls.

When I saw one the first time I was all like: Rawwr
Now those are very attractive for my taste ^^
Oct 5, 2019 2:17 PM

Jan 2016
I love piercings,

I used to have more but I took some out but right now I have only six. I used to have nine.

I want more soon too.
Oct 5, 2019 3:09 PM

Sep 2017
I like them except when they're in strange places, like under the belt.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Believe it or not, but my father-in-law works for law enforcement

DesuMaiden - 44 minutes ago

7 by Rhaelynne »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

59 by cody »»
13 minutes ago

» Plushies

_Nette_ - 8 hours ago

5 by cody »»
22 minutes ago

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Yesterday

15 by SaiteiDaOrette »»
34 minutes ago

» Is English your native language? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

68 by shadowdownfall »»
53 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.