Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Nov 7, 2018 11:17 AM

I know there are some fans of the Vampire Bund manga on this board. Does anyone know if the manga is available anywhere in electronic form? I can find it in paper form, but not electronically.

(Well, it's available bootlegged on MangaRock, but I want to buy a legal copy to support the makers.)

Thanks!

Jan 9, 8:53 AM
No, not anymore at least. It seems the license for the digital version expired sometime in 2018. SevenSeas (publisher) tweeted in Jan 2018 with links for digital purchase, which is now unavailable. (It was also on bookwalker in 2017, but unavailable there as well)

Too bad, I wanted to buy it as well...
Modified by Furuzaki, Jan 9, 8:56 AM

Jan 9, 11:41 PM

Furuzaki said:
No, not anymore at least. It seems the license for the digital version expired sometime in 2018. SevenSeas (publisher) tweeted in Jan 2018 with links for digital purchase, which is now unavailable. (It was also on bookwalker in 2017, but unavailable there as well)

Oh, well. Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum, I guess.

Mar 15, 2:47 PM
SpectrumDT said:
Furuzaki said:

It’s been announced that they will re-release the digital manga version sometime in 2019, and confirming that they will publish the newest sequel. Hopefully it won’t be too long.
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-03-15/seven-seas-entertainment-licenses-dance-in-the-vampire-bund-a.s.o-manga/.144609

Mar 16, 1:40 AM

Furuzaki said:
SpectrumDT said:

It’s been announced that they will re-release the digital manga version sometime in 2019, and confirming that they will publish the newest sequel. Hopefully it won’t be too long.
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-03-15/seven-seas-entertainment-licenses-dance-in-the-vampire-bund-a.s.o-manga/.144609

Kickass. Thanks!