Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 7, 2018 9:47 AM

Aug 2016
Okay for now Melida can use mana and has class of "Samurai".
But because I have read (too much) shounen manga lol, I randomly think of some possibilities (the generic one).

- She is legitimate child of Angel family. She strongly resembles her mother. Maybe she inherited some trait, a condition that makes her trait from his father side dormant and make her mana difficult to be pulled out, but it's way stronger even than her cousin Elize (?) (Melida is the MC after all lol)

- Her class of Samurai will be just temporary. Once her inner potential has awaken, her training+knowledge+experience+talent (as Paladin) will be exceptional, but it will need certain LOOOOONG plot story to go there, including Kufa's story.

- This way all her struggle and suffer will be paid off. She will be recognized by everyone. And oh don't forget the romance development with Kufa.

Nov 27, 2018 12:33 PM
Nov 2018
I believe that Mérida's father is a licstrophe or monster, and not anyone but the leader or someone important of that race and that is the reason why I endure the medicine, and I believe that this medication not only inserts in it but it woke up to the dormant power that is inside of it that is not of any of the known classes, which is a class of mysteries and this could be revealed when his sensei is in serious trouble, that is to say that he is on the edge of life or death, it is then that she will reveal the monster and mysterious power that she carries inside which will make her life a 180 ° turn.
ToriVega16Nov 27, 2018 12:37 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Assassins Pride Chapter 42 Discussion

ronan_iroha - Mar 3, 2021

3 by Myrga »»
Mar 31, 2021 7:20 AM

» (humor) Assassins Pride: how it should have ended

Aidamis - Oct 25, 2019

2 by Aidamis »»
Dec 30, 2019 8:09 AM

Poll: » Assassins Pride Chapter 11 Discussion

jxllo - Sep 1, 2018

1 by Syureria »»
Jul 15, 2019 6:19 AM

Poll: » Assassins Pride Chapter 10 Discussion

Stark700 - May 4, 2018

5 by Syureria »»
Jul 15, 2019 6:18 AM

Poll: » Assassins Pride Chapter 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2018

5 by Syureria »»
Jul 15, 2019 6:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.