Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Nov 7, 2018 6:14 PM
Jun 2014
5/5 but man that basketball player didn't get what was coming for him a badass moment that only him and Koga will know about hes like batman in that sense.
Nov 7, 2018 6:22 PM
Sep 2018
If this show had more ecchi than this then we could've probably classified this as a harem anime as well, but damn they're neglecting Mai's story too much.
Nov 7, 2018 6:39 PM
Aug 2018
I remember getting ridiculed for saying this show was gonna be the best this season ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) another great episode
Nov 7, 2018 6:44 PM

Nov 2016
-Mahesvara said:
Y
FMmatron said:

Please guys, don't bring the fucking novel into this discussion, especially when you haven't even read it yourself. This is anime discussion for episode 6, so I'm relying on the information I got from this episode. If something will change during the course of the cour, then be it so and I will acknowledge it, but till then I have to go with this.
You asked why people don't think its a harem so I answered why it isn't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Plus even going only by the anime there's only 2 girls that have fallen for Sakuta so far and that does not equate to being a harem yet. Monogatari, for example, didn't step into the harem territory till at least the 3rd or 4th girl fell for Koyomi. You're counting your chickens before they hatch if your labeling this series as a harem this early.

I actually asked if there are people who are not convinced about this show being a harem, cause it obviously looks and is portrayed like a harem.

We have two girls so far, and we will probably get another two arcs with two new ones. They're hopefully not going to fall in love with Sakuta too, but they will most likely get close to him as well. There are also his sister and Futuba, even tho they're not in any kind of romantic relationship with him, he's still surrounded by girls at the end of the day. So this show has the structure of a harem and focusses on that aspect, not that it is a bad thing.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 7, 2018 6:55 PM

May 2015
FMmatron said:
-Mahesvara said:

Koga is the only other girl in the series that likes him that way apparently, at least that's what the novel readers are saying, so I'll take their word for it.

Please guys, don't bring the fucking novel into this discussion, especially when you haven't even read it yourself. This is anime discussion for episode 6, so I'm relying on the information I got from this episode. If something will change during the course of the cour, then be it so and I will acknowledge it, but till then I have to go with this.

I've never understood why people say that you shouldn't bring source material into the discussion when talking about future plot elements and events. This is an adaptation, not an original show. Like yeah, there's obviously going to be changes; no adaptation is exactly like it's source in every aspect. But to act like the source is just irrelevant by default and should be ignored makes no sense. You can make reasonable, base level assumptions about what the show will be like because it's adapting something. Instead of just writing everything off with the blanket statement of "I'm judging by what the show has given me, the LN doesn't matter."
TsukuyomiREKTNov 7, 2018 6:59 PM

Nov 7, 2018 7:00 PM

Aug 2017
So sad because of the Koga x Sakuta ending, it was so cute while it lasted.
And then with Makinohara Shoko's appearance it went something like this:
Nov 7, 2018 7:01 PM
Sep 2017
FMmatron said:
-Mahesvara said:
Y
You asked why people don't think its a harem so I answered why it isn't ¯_(ツ)_/¯. Plus even going only by the anime there's only 2 girls that have fallen for Sakuta so far and that does not equate to being a harem yet. Monogatari, for example, didn't step into the harem territory till at least the 3rd or 4th girl fell for Koyomi. You're counting your chickens before they hatch if your labeling this series as a harem this early.

I actually asked if there are people who are not convinced about this show being a harem, cause it obviously looks and is portrayed like a harem.

We have two girls so far, and we will probably get another two arcs with two new ones. They're hopefully not going to fall in love with Sakuta too, but they will most likely get close to him as well. There are also his sister and Futuba, even tho they're not in any kind of romantic relationship with him, he's still surrounded by girls at the end of the day. So this show has the structure of a harem and focusses on that aspect, not that it is a bad thing.

Definition of harem on the internet
"A genre in manga and anime where a single (often ordinary) guy is liked and followed by bunch of girls (3 or more) who are all madly in love with him. The girls often fight each other to get the guy's attention."

umm, don't feel like this show is harem by the above definition?
Nov 7, 2018 7:17 PM
Jan 2016
Omg! This anime don't stop impress me! That episode was really awesome!

The earlie moment between Sakuta and Mai was perfect, as always, their interactions are a masterpiece, i didn't expect her to wear bunny girl cosplay to help Sakuta studying, but Sakuta's reactions after Mai's sugestion was priceless!

In my heart i was afraid that something will happen after the first july 18, and when i saw second july 18 i was like "i knew that!". Koga's development was really well made, letting me cempletely satisfied, i felt bad for her when she confessed to Sakuta and got rejected, but our wonderfull MC Sakuta, besides dont being a cliche MC he even "CAN CHOOSE HIS BELOVED GIRL", i am extremely proud for Sakuta!

And when i saw that they had returned to to june 26 i felt really really happy, we could see again the lunch time between Sakuta and Mai when he ask her to be his girlfriend! Finally they are a couple and we even could see a cute and sweet moment by Mai!

I am happy to see that Koga grew up and rejected basketball guy! And satisfied that Koga is still in Sakuta's friends group!

Btw, moments between Sakuta and Futaba are really awesome, when she use science to explain the happenings!

Oh boy! The girl that Sakuta had mentioned for Mai in episode 2 returned? By Sakuta reaction i had to go episode 2 and confere her name! She looks beautiful with her hair style!

Hyped for next week for another awesome episode!

Aug 2017
It seems that Koga's arc is over. The bunny girl outfit is back lol.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.

Apr 2012
I guess Sakuta can solve every drama with ease, I expected this to go on longer with Koga but nope.
Nov 7, 2018 7:18 PM

May 2018
What an ending. I always like how sakuta handle the situation, with his style. This guy definitely my favourite male charater 2018. Rather than staright tell koga that she's lying, he take the long way, which the effect is better for koga.

Bunny girl is back ! I really miss mai-senpai with that costume.

Is that new girl in the end ? Hmm, interesting. With that white cat, she just like hanekawa tsubasa

kamil88 said:
Also..why exactly time reset back to 27th June to do it all over again. What changed exactly?

27th June is the date when koga got confession from that man from basket club. She literally never reject him because she afraid of her friends go away from her. After her time with sakuta, finally she have bravery to reject him without afraid of anything.
Nov 7, 2018 7:23 PM
Nov 2018
It was a nice episode I really enjoyed it. Super cute
DeSSa
Nov 7, 2018 7:34 PM

Nov 2011
Was anyone else thrilled that the Mai and Kaede moment still happened? I felt like that was a huge step in the right direction for Kaede in the previous episode when she was still bashful around Mai. It slipped my mind when Sakuta went back one final time but when they brought it up in the moments that happened I was like "HELL YES." Like Kaede has dealt with some shit and I feel like its normal to introduce your significant other to your family. That part really stuck with me.

Also I was actually surprised how this episode ended. Yeah I guessed that Koga was in love with Sakuta and the end of Summer would probably repeat, however I was caught off guard when she said her friends would be mad at her. I kind of brushed that off like "Nah they'll probably forgive her."
Nope that outed Koga, and Koga just said okay peace bitches and is hanging out with that glasses chick now. Thats freaking fantastic.

Another thing I liked was Sakuta being self conscious about the big ass scars on his chest. Thats a real human moment right there.

Ahhh I can watch that confession over and over again <3 Mai x Sakuta

Side note: Did anyone else notice anything unusual with the bunny costume...mainly towards the Ass part of it...I hope it's just a part not shaded in.
SoraSenpaiNov 7, 2018 7:45 PM
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Nov 7, 2018 7:38 PM

Jan 2013
It was inevitable but i think Sakuta handled it in the best way.
And now we are back on track, Sakuta finally got that kiss and the relationship that is now real xD No more jumps in time xD

Calling it right now, Sakuta is the best MC ever, and his relationship with Mai is also one of the best, i love seeing them together, they make me laugh so much xD

Oh boy... a new girl that he will have to help? I thought that Futaba was the next one.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Nov 7, 2018 7:39 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Although I didn't like Koga in the beginning, I love her character growth by the end of this arc. At first, she was a superficial girl who feared being alone rather than being honest. After the simulation, she's grown up a bit, learning to reject a person, and learning to make real friends rather than her old group. The girl with the glasses whom Sakuta and Koga met at the beach ends up becoming Koga's friend, which is a nice detail.

I don't think she was obsessive when the "last day" kept repeating, but more like she wasn't doing it on purpose and was fooling herself from her real feelings. Sakuta is a really perceptive person. He knew about Koga's psychology and was able to make her admit her true feelings and therefore move forward. It would be obsessive had she kept the simulation going despite being rejected.

Anyways, I'm excited for the next arc! I think 3 episodes for each character is perfect, as an anime-only watcher.
Nov 7, 2018 7:40 PM
Sep 2017
Well to be honest I found the episode kinda predictable.
I mean it was obvious that Koga had feelings for Sakuta and she was going to continuously rewind time.
And that the arc would end with rewinding time completely.

Still it was a good episode
Nov 7, 2018 8:00 PM

Aug 2017
Many arguing if this show is harem or not and here I'm wondering why the teacher has a lipstick kiss in his shirt collar, like why showing it, if it's a hint for some plot twist and/or development or just a minor detail worthy telling us he's going to get in hell once in home.

In other topic, apparently Sakuta friend is aware of the lab coat girl feelings for him, that chatter in the train seems to infers this.

Also, those sandcastles looks too well elaborated, I recognized the babel tower but the other seems one of many europeans.
Nov 7, 2018 8:00 PM

Jul 2016
Poor Koga, I kinda felt bad for her. Hopefully that won't be the last we see of her.

I don't easily give an episode full score, but this one definitely deserves it.

5/5

‏‏‎ ‎

「‏‏‎ artist‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ don't forget to wear your‏‏‎ mask‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ 」
Nov 7, 2018 8:02 PM

Jul 2014
I laughed out loud when they traveled back to the fcking beginning, So at least Sakuta got something good from all the shit he went through, no way he woulda failed those tests now.

I swear the interactions are amazing, this show is handled with so much care and love too, I kinda feel bad for Koga tho but at least they can remain *Booty kicked buddies*
can't wait for the next arc! and finally Shouko popped out!
Nov 7, 2018 8:05 PM

Jul 2017
collegedebt said:
Just curious though, why so early? Isn't it going to be one story kept in suspense for the rest of the season?

I heard that the LN 6 and 7 (which the movie is gonna adapt), it will have quite a plot twist. Maybe that's why?

Help, I'm hooked into the Fate series (not all) and am obsessed with Shirou x Saber!
Also, forever hoping for a ufotable remake of the Fate route!
Nov 7, 2018 8:09 PM

May 2017
So when Makinohara enters the plot will sakuta x mai be in problem ? I hope not. Btw she's next in line or futaba ?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 7, 2018 8:12 PM

Aug 2018
Janethan23 said:
FMmatron said:
...the conclusion was satisfying, could've been even better when Sakuta had taken Tomoe into his arms, it's better than letting her cry on his own. That would be being nice to her again, but personally I think it should be done in such a situation.
I disagree, the one thing you can never do for a person desperately trying to win you over is to give them the wrong impression that she has a chance by being that close and intimate with a hug. For once I applaud Sakuta from not playing into the harem garbage troupe of not being indecisive and weak. Harem MCs are the worst characters ever written.

^Completely agree. Respect the hell out of Sakuta (and the writers) for not reaching for Koga in that moment, but still offer an encouraging and uplifting word after Koga's confession. Any kind of physical contact would have given Koga a grain of hope that her feelings were reciprocated, and Sakuta let her down in the best way possible.
Set SCE to AUX
Nov 7, 2018 8:15 PM

Aug 2018
Mikura39 said:
The bunny outfit made a comeback! But I did not expect Mai to actually wear it...

Glad that Koga's arc is over. Finally, she turned down that bastard-of-a-footballer from the beginning of her arc!

I feel bad for Koga but she has to move on. She really was being selfish though. Making Sakuta get stuck in July 17th over and over again, just for the possibility that he would fall for her.

But wow, that all happened in the future? I did not expected that... And thank God, that means that misunderstanding in Episode 4 never happened! Since Sakuta went to see Mai just like before the time loop happened!

Though one question: Did the fake date happened since almost all the events of the time loop actually happen after it was lifted?

The twists in this show continue to intrigue me and I'm loving it! Can't wait for Futaba's arc next! Really hope the show continues like this!

YES!! Kiss on the cheek! Still loving all the Sakuta x Mai moments!

Re:the fake date, I took that to mean they just hung out as friends.

I found myself wishing that Mai's confession would have been more decisive when she couldn't make eye contact as she agreed to date him, and then..............The Kiss redeemed it all. The way her hair was animated made it even better. Flawless victory.
Set SCE to AUX
Nov 7, 2018 8:20 PM
Jan 2015
Got around to seeing the episode, it was great, this series hasn't let me down yet. I was originally worried with how this would turnout due to the initial setup, which would cause melodrama in most other shows, but not Buta Yarou. The characters continue to be fantastic and the story has me completely invested, can't wait to see what else is in-store for us the rest of this season.
My Queens

Nov 7, 2018 8:20 PM

Jul 2017
Spannerhead said:
Re:the fake date, I took that to mean they just hung out as friends.

I found myself wishing that Mai's confession would have been more decisive when she couldn't make eye contact as she agreed to date him, and then..............The Kiss redeemed it all. The way her hair was animated made it even better. Flawless victory.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the clarification!

I agree, that kiss made the confession a whole lot better.

Help, I'm hooked into the Fate series (not all) and am obsessed with Shirou x Saber!
Nov 7, 2018 8:28 PM
Mar 2017
It's the end of the Demon of Laplace.
Mai knows how to motivate Sakuta, the return of the Bunny Girl suit was glorious, besides Sakuta is fun, "I want to marry you" and I'm sure that Mai, more than angry, she was hiding her happiness.
I really like Tomoe, the answers she gave to Sakuta's jokes seemed very adorable, besides, whenever Sakuta mentioned her butt she covered it in a very feminine way. Despite the lie and the fact of repeating the date of the beach 4 times, she had the opportunity to say everything she felt about Sakuta.
To be honest, I do not see anything wrong with repeating the mornings where Kaede wakes you up, she is so adorable.
The surprise was that Tomoe made the return to the day when everything started, giving Sakuta the oportunity to conquer Mai and thus be a couple, that Kiss in the cheek, Mai you´re so beautiful. On the side of Tomoe, she won a good and reliable friend in Sakuta, plus the girl with glasses who helps in the beach, becomes Tomoe's friend (Rena chan and your group of false friends, bye bye).
The end was shocking, Shouko appears and the surprise face of Sakuta is incredible, but it seems that the next Arc is about Futaba (at least I think that, since it is Futaba's voice that is heard in the episode 7 announcement, also the name of the next episode fits perfect "youth is a paradox")
Nov 7, 2018 9:10 PM

Jan 2013
i am glad fake-girl's problem is finished and Sakuta pretty much forced the fakeness away of her. i was screaming when he kept getting Groundhog Day'd

also Mai brought back the bunny suit and doing that fake-out...yea she wins

oh dear at the end....
Nov 7, 2018 9:21 PM

Dec 2016
"I love Emilia" vibes for sure lol
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Nov 7, 2018 10:14 PM
Mar 2015
She had to admit that she loved him before the relationship could move on.The easy way out would never get to the next day he did a good job forcing Mai to confess too
Nov 7, 2018 10:26 PM

May 2018
evilcorn said:
FMmatron said:
Are there still people out there who don't consider this as a harem yet ?

Anyways, the arc didn't start that good for me, but managed to get me really invested towards the end and the conclusion was satisfying, could've been even better when Sakuta had taken Tomoe into his arms, it's better than letting her cry on his own. That would be being nice to her again, but personally I think it should be done in such a situation.

Nevertheless still a great episode and I'm glad that she can move on.

I don't consider this a harem. Koga got rejected. She's not chasing Sakuta romantically after this.

she still said that the one she likes is Sakuta
means she's cucked
Nov 7, 2018 10:28 PM
May 2018
I am really feeling for Tomoe now. I thought she was nuisance first in the fourth episode but now I was really hoping for Sakuta x Tomoe ship. But I guess is ending isn't so bad after all. But Makinohara Shouko! She made her appearance! I thought she was the last one to come! I feel the story is going get more and more exciting now. But all being said and done Tomoe was awesome in the end.
Nov 7, 2018 10:59 PM

Feb 2014
So the Paradox imagination arc comes to an end and the other intro is already here. Seems its heading quite the way.
Btw the peck from Mai was the stunner of this episode.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Nov 7, 2018 11:08 PM
Jun 2017
BEAUTIFUL FINALE FOR that Koga and Sakuta... i just love that conversation between the two of them which ended the loop.

for my review of today's episode, im going to use some of lines in this episode:

Sakuta: "no matter how many times you roll the dice, people's feelings don't change...

sakuta: " LIES WILL NEVER BECOME REALITY, AND THE TRUTH WILL NEVER BECOME LIES"

This one is so true, no matter how great you are in hiding something or lying about something to make things as nice as it is, it can never change the fact that its still a big lie that someday can haunt you in the near future...

LESSON: BE TRUE TO YOURSELF...

Koga: "you dont have a feelings like this towards a friend..."

koga: "this emotion doesn't exist among friends"

NO NEED FOR EXPLANATION, I AGREE WITH IT 100%. FRIENDS IS FRIENDS...

Nov 7, 2018 11:18 PM

May 2015
Hehehe, bunny suit immediately in the next scene. Glad to see it again since the "Bunny Girl" in the title was feeling irrelevant since after episode 1...

"Humor me."
"I love you." Good answer. ^_^

"With swimsuits like that, you should consider them once you're big." That's racist. *DING!*

"Are you emotionally unstable?"
"This is just how girls' minds work!" So girls' minds work by being emotionally unstable. Got it.

Oh come on. Not another groundhog day. Let me guess...Koga couldn't move on from "breaking up" with Sakuta because she enjoys being with him, so this day is repeating again...

CALLED IT!

The only way Sakuta can break out of this loop is for Sakuta to break up with Koga himself.

That's right Sakuta. Make Koga hate you. Cuck this girl!

Welp, that's how unrequited love works. Sorry Koga.

July 18 to June 27. A simulation? Wow...This is some Ocarina of Time shenanigans...

And Mai draws first blood!

Futaba likes butts...

An abandoned kitty is going to be taken in by New girl Shoko Makinohara...Shoko...the same girl that Sakuta mentioned in episode 2? Well then, time to start off the Nekomonogatari arc!
Nov 7, 2018 11:35 PM

Nov 2017
- owh shit... koga really can control time.
-
Recondito said:

And then with Makinohara Shoko's appearance it went something like this:

dude.... you're really got me.

- The next arc is Futaba arc...
- Shoko arc would be on Movie...
Now Loading.....
Nov 7, 2018 11:40 PM

Nov 2017
Janethan23 said:

...Girl emotionally and emphatically confesses her love for the guy.
Guy turns her down...
...Girl relents, saying she won't give up
Guys says he still loves other girl, adds that his feeling will not change...
...Girl starts crying and begs, becoming desperate
Guy maintains, saying they could be friends...
...Girl still crying
Guy feels compassion and offers a shoulder to cry on with a hug to... HELP EASE THE PAIN
...Girl hugs guy and seizes the moment
...Kisses the Guy passionately on the lips (steals his 1st kiss)
Guy falls prey to her emotions and is swept with strong feelings...
...NTR

it looks like School days reference in here. (or something like that)
Now Loading.....
Nov 8, 2018 12:24 AM

Nov 2017
My 2 cents on the show so far: started very good, and by the last episode i got the feeling its gonna be trainwreck. The focus should've been kept around the 2 main characters and not introducing more unnecessary drama but, oh well.
Nov 8, 2018 12:29 AM
John Titor

Jul 2017
I like this anime and I like how it is handling most of the situations; but I'm a little disappointed in advance.

Unpopular opinion here, but I don't like Mai at all, and I wish Mai and Sakuta don't end up together. But my wish won't be granted...

Sakuta is a well developed character and he can easily appeal to audiences by having a very assertive attitude, most of the time. However, whenever it's about Mai, he starts doing everything wrong and whatever dignity he had ends up crushed.

Mai, on the other side, seems a very manipulative woman: the kind of person that delays rewards on purpose, the one that takes control over the guy and plays with him however way she pleases; the typical person who acknowledges men's sexual desires and takes advantage of them by giving the least amount possible in return; like, say, a kiss... on the cheek. Or having our once assertive MC wait whatever time she wants without letting him have what he does want.

If it was me, I'd have started ignoring that girl so she stops playing princess and I'd be seeking someone who really acknowledges my real value as a human. That's what Sakuta wants to make us think all the time he is not with this damned Mai, and then, big disappointment comes

In reality, these women get easily bored with a man who sells his dignity, they can't feel anything for the typical guy who admits that he doesn't have eyes for anyone but her, that guy who says "I love you" more frequently than needed and, God forbid, someone who humiliates himself confessing for a freaking month. If that wasn't enough, we have the cherry on the cake: the guy who insanely screams his feelings for her in the middle of the school yard.

Some wise man once said: "woman's wickedness is directly proportional to man's stupidity". And that's how I feel about that Mai x Sakuta "couple" now.

It's a shame, because I love the art, I love the visuals, the music, the animation, the sci-fi element. But I have to give up and accept the fact that my wish of seeing Sakuta finally rejecting Mai and recovering his supposed self-worth won't ever be granted.
Mi música chiptune (auténtica, no fakebit) / My chiptune music (real, no fakebit)
YouTube
Battle of the Bits
SoundCloud
Nov 8, 2018 12:39 AM
John Titor

Jul 2017
And Koga, my dear, please, you can't just remain friends with someone you like so badly... unless you're a masochist.

That explains the time loop perfectly, and it's one of the reasons I still like this anime a lot despite hating Mai.

Hope Koga also recovers her own self-worth and makes the effort to cease any further contact with Sakuta. But she won't. And it's a shame because I like her. Yes, another unpopular opinion here.
Mi música chiptune (auténtica, no fakebit) / My chiptune music (real, no fakebit)
YouTube
Battle of the Bits
SoundCloud
Nov 8, 2018 12:51 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Great episode!

Koga’s arc comes to a thoroughly satisfying conclusion! Only issue I’d was with the storytelling of the next 3 months from Sakuta’s VA towards the end of the episode, I thought the show might’ve made a mistake as the visual story suggested they might have dated again with a couple of shots or so for Koga and Sakuta to stage another fake relationship and whatnot. I have a gutsy feeling I completely misinterpreted that little section, though.
Koga giving in and the following scene was very touching, she really didn’t mean any harm but it was certainly causing trouble for Sakuta and her. Sakuta and Futaba figuring this out was really cool too, and xD so was the last scene among the two where Sakuta enlightens her about the fateful and odd encounter. Here’s to starting a best friend relationship, I’m looking forward to seeing how that works out! Loved how Sakuta responded to Koga claiming it’s his fault fit making her an adult though lmfao!
Lastly but most importantly, we’re finally officially seeing Mai and Sakuta as a couple following their respective love declarations. Damn, that smooch scene though and Sakuta’s response was lit!

Looks like we’re alreafy underway for the next arc, definitely looking forward to seeing what it has in store for us!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Nov 8, 2018 1:47 AM

Jul 2014
I had a few doubts about this arc as it progressed, as it seemed far more standard and much less interesting than Mai's, but on the whole it came to quite a good ending. That being said, it does kinda feel like cheating that she kept her friendships in the end, when the whole reason she started all of this time looping and fake dating was to prevent that very thing from happening (maybe meant to suggest that Koga was completely overthinking things?).

The return of Shoko should be quite interesting, not least because Sakuta still seems to have some dormant feelings for her even after all this time.
Nov 8, 2018 1:51 AM

May 2018
Love the episode, especially the looping and how Koga can control time.
This episode ended pretty well as well as for the arc, and Koga is another yet great character for the show.

5/5

Nov 8, 2018 4:39 AM

Nov 2016
TsukuyomiREKT said:
FMmatron said:

I've never understood why people say that you shouldn't bring source material into the discussion when talking about future plot elements and events. This is an adaptation, not an original show. Like yeah, there's obviously going to be changes; no adaptation is exactly like it's source in every aspect. But to act like the source is just irrelevant by default and should be ignored makes no sense. You can make reasonable, base level assumptions about what the show will be like because it's adapting something. Instead of just writing everything off with the blanket statement of "I'm judging by what the show has given me, the LN doesn't matter."

First off, even the first post is saying this is an anime only discussion and that you shouldn't discuss beyond this episode , if you already know the source. I also didn't exactly say that the source doesn't matter, but having this kind of chat with people when there's a gap between the amount of information we got is just not so cool in general. And it's not like that I'm not willing to accept his claim, it's just that judging by the way things are presented so far, it just doesn't seem very convincing.

nachtweiss said:
FMmatron said:

Definition of harem on the internet
"A genre in manga and anime where a single (often ordinary) guy is liked and followed by bunch of girls (3 or more) who are all madly in love with him. The girls often fight each other to get the guy's attention."

umm, don't feel like this show is harem by the above definition?

The definition of the term harem is loose and can also basically just mean that the MC is surrounded by a bunch of girls who are all close or feel attracted to him ( they didn't explicitly state that the girls have to be is sexually attracted) So far we've seen way more things speaking for a harem than against it.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 8, 2018 5:16 AM

Aug 2016
Damn! That rejection hit me more than rem's!
This episode was utter perfection! It makes me gives the anime a solid 10/10, hope it does end so well so I can keep it that way!
Nov 8, 2018 5:19 AM

Oct 2013
This episode makes me wish the source was a VN, because Sakuta is a cool guy I would love to spend 30+ hours with as a VN protagonist, and also because this episode sealed that I'd also love a romance route for Koga.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Nov 8, 2018 5:29 AM

Nov 2014
Well... who knew kicking each other in the butt turned out to be an important and relevant plot point.

I'll admit, I was worried this was going in a wrong direction but I was pleasantly surprised that Sakuta so directly rejected Tomoe.

It was strange that she decided to bring them ALL the way back to before the dating happened, but I guess she realised that her desperation to stay among the popular girls were futile and that she essentially stole time from Sakuta where he should have spent with Mai. A pity to be honest, I'd really liked for that basketball senpai to have been kicked in the face. I believe that earned Sakuta some respect from Mai too.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Nov 8, 2018 5:42 AM

Jun 2015
I know that this whole shebang will be "Sakuta gets close to a new girl every arc and it seems they are headed into a relationship but Sakuta is actually loyal to his bunny girl so it doesn't happen", but nevertheless I love it.
uh oh!
Nov 8, 2018 5:47 AM

Aug 2018
BurningSpirit said:
Well... who knew kicking each other in the butt turned out to be an important and relevant plot point.

I thought that was cool too! It seemed like a completely random way for them to have met when in happened, but it actually meant something in the end.
Set SCE to AUX
Nov 8, 2018 6:14 AM

Aug 2017
bondtux said:

- The next arc is Futaba arc...

Damn finally! I really wanted to see a Sakuta x Futaba (If that's what's going to happen). All hail girls with glasses.
Nov 8, 2018 6:34 AM

Jul 2017
Recondito said:
Damn finally! I really wanted to see a Sakuta x Futaba (If that's what's going to happen). All hail girls with glasses.
If you mean romantically, sorry to disappoint you but that ain't happening. Futaba likes Kunimi and Sakuta only loves Mai.

Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2018

518 by weka »»
Apr 21, 4:56 AM

» How many chapters left

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 7

10 by Aruhaya »»
Apr 8, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2018

195 by RinoRappa »»
Apr 4, 6:46 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2018

276 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Mar 24, 5:24 PM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2018

327 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Mar 3, 6:13 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.