Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Dec 9, 2018 5:48 PM

Jul 2016
currently i’m just a full time barista/pastry chef. i enjoy dabbling in a lot of creative ventures and then
completing absolutely nothing. in particular i’m really passionate about art, music, film and literature.
at this point though my personal library is beginning to resemble more of a “to read” list instead of a
happy collection of favourites :(

grouper - no other

0:00 ●━━━━━━─────── 3:46

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

⁞⁞⁞ purple cause baal is my wife  ⁞⁞⁞
Dec 9, 2018 5:49 PM
Jul 2018
Kuroshiro-Ahegao said:
I'm going absolutely nowhere in life and currently have no goals. My days consist of browsing MAL desperately, seeking attention and validation. As for what I'm passionate about... one day I would like to become someone worth talking to.

Today is not that day.

me tbh. just a lonely loser for life~
Dec 9, 2018 6:56 PM
May 2016
im a neet that doesn't go outside, just waiting for a cute girl to show up at my door and tell me it's not too late to change my hikikomori ways
Dec 9, 2018 7:10 PM

Jun 2015
im 19 bouncing between homes and jobs rn... my passion is music but life dosnt seem to care haha. Other passion being anime ofc
Dec 9, 2018 7:38 PM
Jul 2018
A guy who had a pretty broken childhood though not an excuse. Had(Have?) bad anger issues and alcohol problems/urges. Got into a lot of trouble as a teen and did a decent amount of jail time. Hung around with guys who did the whole crime thing fulltime, never realized I was their mule boy the whole time until it was too late. Read a lot in jail, got me interested in storytelling. Trying to better myself and be a positive figure in my niece's life. Trying to stay out of trouble.

Dec 10, 2018 4:44 AM
Dec 2018
I need love not meaningless sex.
You got a round butt? I'm not impressed.
Dec 10, 2018 11:18 AM

Oct 2010
i have zero friends
i have no job
i have no future
i don't go out except going to the store and i don't even know where else i can go or meet someone or something
lots of music -
Dec 11, 2018 11:02 AM

Jan 2016
Every weekday, I force my depressed and anxiety ridden ass out of bed to go to a job and make money. I plan events, which is hilarious given the fact that I'm about as introverted as one can be. Yet here I am, standing in crowded rooms acting like I'm having the time of my life when really I just want to run and hide. Then I go home and I usually read a book, play video games, or watch TV. My life is a piece of shit, but at least I know it.
Dec 11, 2018 12:34 PM

Jan 2017
i am a dumbass trying to figure out what to do in life.
i have a wide variety of interests.
people aren’t my thing.
Dec 11, 2018 1:08 PM

Mar 2013
In real life I'm just a retarded student.
Dec 11, 2018 2:58 PM

Jan 2015
While I'm not owning bitches in my past time, I'm just major

ur opinion = shit
Dec 11, 2018 3:50 PM

Jul 2015
job: lead software developer
religion: non-religious/secular

Dec 11, 2018 4:02 PM

Dec 2013
incisorr said:
i have zero friends
i have no job
i have no future
i don't go out except going to the store and i don't even know where else i can go or meet someone or something

Life is hard, but I am sure there must be small simple things that still give you excitement to live, maybe a taste of your favorite food and all. Look for new productive hobby, perhaps learn to play music, and do a bit of sports will make one's mind happier (while doing those, you can meet new people, coz all go for sport, and no need specific reasons to do so, even if you are alone, you can still do sport, say swimming). So in the difficult moment, think and do those things.

As for friends, it is always a good thing to contact old friends, say from your childhood friends :)

Dec 12, 2018 12:27 PM

Sep 2014
Translator/occasionally interpreter and tutor. Has been taking antidepressants since 16 and fighting depression, anxiety and low self-esteem with varying success since then. Cat and dog lover. AMV editor (currently not really). Reads books of different genres and magazines on politics and economy (tho her mother believes she should be reading smth like Cosmopolitan and Good Housekeeping). Loves to listen to radio. Has hard time with opening to people, but tries to treasure those she has in life. Realizes she's shit in any other proper hobby and regularly feels sad cause nothing attracts her interest, maybe except for languages. Desperately thinks of anything to get into, but fails miserably due to abovementioned low self-esteem. Thinks of OTPs too much, unhealthily so.
Dec 12, 2018 12:44 PM

Oct 2010
me_here_me_there said:
Translator/occasionally interpreter and tutor. Has been taking antidepressants since 16 and fighting depression, anxiety and low self-esteem with varying success since then. Cat and dog lover. AMV editor (currently not really). Reads books of different genres and magazines on politics and economy (tho her mother believes she should be reading smth like Cosmopolitan and Good Housekeeping). Loves to listen to radio. Has hard time with opening to people, but tries to treasure those she has in life. Realizes she's shit in any other proper hobby and regularly feels sad cause nothing attracts her interest, maybe except for languages. Desperately thinks of anything to get into, but fails miserably due to abovementioned low self-esteem. Thinks of OTPs too much, unhealthily so.

pills sound bad , you should stop taking them unless its a life or death situation (that's my view on pills so if i get physically sick i endure it until i get fixed)

as for hobbies maybe its time to play competitive video games, maybe not by yourself but with other people because when you have someone you dont want to let down you have incentive to try harder

and yeah i feel like nothing attracts my interest in the past year and a half but it was different before and i can still feel and sense the fire and the passion in me for some things (certain series or situations in x or y game) but it doesn't last and it doesn't feel the same as it did before, where i had a much clearer drive

maybe its mid-life crisis since you're almost as old as me, also at least you have a job? translator and tutor, all that social exposure!
lots of music -
Dec 12, 2018 4:57 PM

Dec 2018
I'm a 20 year old psych major with autism who has a part time job and zero social skills. I like to dabble with a number of interests and weed is my escape from my current situation.
Dec 12, 2018 6:56 PM

Mar 2012
It's probably worth shouting out to the MAL Interviews club, which has detailed profiles of a bunch of people. https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=66976

Zettaiken said:
My current passion is medieval combat:
I do train in reconstruction group.
(Knights sport club)
Its the reconstruction of xiii-xv century knights fight probably all of you have seen some knights fights in some events at the castles etc so i joined to the one of grouo who do it .
If youre interested how it look like just type in youtube " battle of nations " ,"imcf" ," buhurt"or from my country "plwr"
Alot of people call it "manliest" sport somehow i agree with them but also there are some women who also trains that

[videos]

Actually from the second video in 1:14 this guy with beard and moustache is actually the captain of my group. ;)
That's pretty badass. Historical reconstructions are interesting in general.

KeylonLongfist said:
I don't have a passion, just various short or long term interests, which include games, books, movies, tv shows, reading about history, etc. Currently my main interest is watching cooking shows and videos. I'll probably drop that one soon, since I get hungry too often watching those. Overall, I jump around a lot, don't like spending too much time on any one single thing. I work as a psychologist at a local school, or to be more exact, currently it's teaching psychology, not counselling work, although I did that a few years back. Teaching is better.
I think jumping around is the way to go, if you can do so while maintaining some basic level of stability / security. Variety is the spice of life, as they say. And I think it's relatively rare for people to find something that they actually want to invest their entire career or life in.

sanctify said:
currently i’m just a full time barista/pastry chef. i enjoy dabbling in a lot of creative ventures and then
completing absolutely nothing.
in particular i’m really passionate about art, music, film and literature.
at this point though my personal library is beginning to resemble more of a “to read” list instead of a
happy collection of favourites :(
Me toooo. I've started a million pieces of writing over the years and finished close to none, lol. The second bolded part was exactly my library, but about six months I got rid of a bunch of books I didn't see myself ever getting around to reading. (It also helps that I've been moving more towards the library and ebooks.)
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Dec 12, 2018 7:57 PM

Dec 2013
Rolix said:
What do you guys do and what's your passion outside of anime?

Really curious what people on here are like.

oh, trust me. you don't wanna know. just be innocent and pretend we are nice neighbors.

Dec 12, 2018 8:07 PM
Jul 2018
I work in a convenience store and go to college for environmental sciences. I also love to cook, be cozy, and smoke. Sometimes I play video games.
Dec 12, 2018 10:36 PM

Mar 2008
I am me.

I like to try to help people I care for and sometimes strangers
Dec 13, 2018 6:09 AM

Sep 2018
Still trying to figure that question out myself tbh. But I work a part-time and love music and chess.
Dec 13, 2018 7:58 AM

Aug 2018
Anime is my greatest passion along with football I think
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - 16 minutes ago

2 by Rhaelynne »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » the future of AI girlfriend technology

deg - 4 hours ago

14 by deg »»
1 hour ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

673 by zzz »»
1 hour ago

» Are you e-famous? Are you an Internet celebrity?

DesuMaiden - Apr 18

46 by _Nette_ »»
2 hours ago

» For everyone who has signed up to this site using Protonmail, and doesn't use that address for anything else

vasipi4946 - 3 hours ago

1 by traed »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.