Forum Settings
Forums

The Official 2018 United States of America Midterm General Elections Thread!

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Post New Reply
#1
Nov 5, 2018 3:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 22667
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2018-midterm-election-forecast/house/

This is it...Tomorrow, Tuesday November 6, 2018, could be one of the most important Midterm Elections in a very long time in this country.

The House, the Senate, and many Governor races throughout the nation will be up for grabs.

As we know, the GOP has been in FULL control of EVERY aspect of government with Donald Trump as the head.

In Trump’s first two years as President we have seen him coddle with and congratulate dictators, spur America’s allies especially Europe nations.

>Disastrous trade tariffs.

>Bring in a very Conservative judge to the Supreme Court which will probably have lasting consequences moving forward if you care about Social Progress in this country.

>A tax cut that in the long run will ONLY help the richest Americans and corporations while continuing to FUCK OVER the middle class.

>We’ve seen him literally separate families who were seeking asylum (which is completely LEGAL to seek asylum in the U.S) because he has a huge irrational HATRED of immigrants.

>We’ve seen Extremism RISE in this country as the nation has become deeply divided...Hate groups have become emboldened with Trump as President...and why not...a man who says “both sides have good people” after ONE side preformed a HATE rally and eventually drove a car into the other side and killed one person!

All of this and I’m not even going to mention the litany of legal troubles the President is still under...for fuck’s sake he’s still under investigation!

So yes...this election has HUGE implications because there can only be one of two results....either the GOP remain in power giving Trump Carte Blanche...

Or...we vote in the OPPOSITION to deny him all of his insane ideas.

Once more here we go again...
Modified by --ALEX--, Nov 5, 2018 3:33 AM
 
#2
Nov 5, 2018 3:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 4198
dis relateded vidoe for midterm elentons


also for d's
Modified by Salvatia, Nov 5, 2018 3:43 AM
 
#3
Nov 5, 2018 3:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 30771
will we got trump, or pence?
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
 
#4
Nov 5, 2018 3:54 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 46858
im not gonna be surprise if the democrats lose again lol i heard that high chance the senate will remain a republican majority so the remaining battle is there house of representatives
 
#5
Nov 5, 2018 3:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 22667
I live in Florida, which almost EVERY American should know is a very KEY battleground state because we are neither a “red” or “blue” state.

And there will be very important races here...including House, Senate, and Governor seats.

I plan to vote fully for the Democrat Party (The Opposition).

Not because I’m Democrat (I consider myself Independent) but because I have seen just how much of a DISASTER Trump and the GOP are.

I truly hope the “Blue Wave” is real....and I truly hope YOUNG people show up tomorrow...Because it is VERY important.

deg said:
im not gonna be surprise if the democrats lose again lol i heard that high chance the senate will remain a republican majority so the remaining battle is there house of representatives

The Senate will be quite difficult for the Democrats to gain.

However the House is very doable and as long as the Democrats DO gain the House they can deny Trump all of insane batshit ideas going forward.

People forget that CONGRESS is in charge if legislation and one could say the biggest harm Trump and the GOP have done so far is that Tax Cut...which of course was passed through Congress.
Modified by --ALEX--, Nov 5, 2018 4:02 AM
 
#6
Nov 5, 2018 7:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 227
I was not aware of political threads being appropriate here, but i guess i learn something everyday :). As a former American turned Canadian, I wish the USA the best of luck with their elections and I hope decent people who know what they are doing get voted in.
Feel free to drop a comment on my profile and have a chat! I am always looking to socialize with other users!
 
#7
Nov 5, 2018 7:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 25243
I'm sitting this one out (there are no good candidates at the moment).


 
#8
Nov 5, 2018 8:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 1637
deg said:
im not gonna be surprise if the democrats lose again lol i heard that high chance the senate will remain a republican majority so the remaining battle is there house of representatives


There's far more Democrat seats up than Republican, so it'd require a miracle to flip the Senate
 
#9
Nov 5, 2018 8:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 3013
deg said:
im not gonna be surprise if the democrats lose again lol i heard that high chance the senate will remain a republican majority so the remaining battle is there house of representatives

Yeah just for a comparison Democrats would have to win 28 seats to flip the Senate where Republicans only have to hold 8 to maintain the majority. Around 6 of which are in heavy Republican states.

There's a reasonable chance of the Democrats splitting the Senate if they end up winning the tossups in areas like Nevada and Missouri, but that would just mean Mike Pence would have to vote on any tie breakers so Republicans would still be in control.
 
Nov 5, 2018 9:01 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 1379
Trump seems to be succeeding at getting his base riled up.

Dunno how the dems are doing. The sjw violence and political correctness is probably alienating people. Dunno what people think of the "bombings" but the caravan entering the USA seems to be more opposed than supported.
 
Nov 5, 2018 11:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 12144
Voted for Beto O'Rourke over that vile zodiac killer Ted Cruz
Voted entirely straight democratic ticket lmao
No regrets


18071906
WHY WHY WOULD I WASTE MY TIME?
perdiste mi atención
.

 
Nov 5, 2018 1:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 22667
Pxi2 said:
Trump seems to be succeeding at getting his base riled up.

Dunno how the dems are doing. The sjw violence and political correctness is probably alienating people. Dunno what people think of the "bombings" but the caravan entering the USA seems to be more opposed than supported.

“SJW Violence”? Are you trolling?

In the last weeks leading up to the election we have seen nothing but Far Fight Violence.

The MAGA Bomber? The Anti-Semetic Shooting? Are these SJWs?

And dude...guess what...the United States has this law on Asylum which says that people trying to get into the U.S for Asylum are at least supposed to be heard.

This SCARY caravan that is on its way (still a long way away BTW) is Asylum-seeking individuals who have had their home countries ravaged by War, drugs, and Violence.

Again...the U.S has laws in Asylum!
 
Nov 5, 2018 2:00 PM

Online
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 3060
Pxi2 said:
Dunno what people think of the "bombings" but the caravan entering the USA seems to be more opposed than supported.


The 'bombings' are a joke that hurt nobody and involved some Florida Chad. Whose own mother said he had the mind of about a fifteen year old boy and she couldn't possibly see him pulling that off, you know on account of him being a retard. (which is kinda scary if ya ask me, I mean, some dude with a handicap could have single handedly took out half the Democrat Party and foreign donors)


The caravan has already declared war on Mexico itself and attacked Mexican police and soldiers attempting to maintain Mexico's borders.
Not me though Trumparoo gave us a new ROE (rules of engagement).


President Donald Trump on Thursday told troops deploying to the border they could shoot migrants who might throw rocks at them.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/nov/1/donald-trump-tells-border-troops-treat-migrants-ro/

It is no wonder their own countries didn't want them either.


RED TYPHOON!
E
D

T
Y
P
H
O
O
N

Or something, Red Dawn something.
Modified by Soverign, Nov 5, 2018 2:17 PM
 
Nov 5, 2018 3:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 4198
Soverign said:
Pxi2 said:
Dunno what people think of the "bombings" but the caravan entering the USA seems to be more opposed than supported.


The 'bombings' are a joke that hurt nobody and involved some Florida Chad. Whose own mother said he had the mind of about a fifteen year old boy and she couldn't possibly see him pulling that off, you know on account of him being a retard. (which is kinda scary if ya ask me, I mean, some dude with a handicap could have single handedly took out half the Democrat Party and foreign donors)


The caravan has already declared war on Mexico itself and attacked Mexican police and soldiers attempting to maintain Mexico's borders.
Not me though Trumparoo gave us a new ROE (rules of engagement).


President Donald Trump on Thursday told troops deploying to the border they could shoot migrants who might throw rocks at them.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/nov/1/donald-trump-tells-border-troops-treat-migrants-ro/

It is no wonder their own countries didn't want them either.


RED TYPHOON!
E
D

T
Y
P
H
O
O
N

Or something, Red Dawn something.


red tsunami is moer apprproaiate
 
Nov 5, 2018 3:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 4117
wow what a great OP that's completely unbiased at all towards the topic.

Oh maybe, maybe it's the clothes we wear
The tasteless bracelets and the dye in our hair
Or maybe, maybe it's our nowhere towns or our nothing places
But we're trash, you and me
We're the litter on the breeze
We're the lovers on the streets
Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do



 
Nov 5, 2018 4:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 1021
Whether you are a Democrat, Republican, or Independent I think it is good to vote because this will decide some future policy for the US. I do not consider any vote insignificant. It is nice we have a democracy!
 
Nov 5, 2018 4:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 4117
Salvatia said:
dis relateded vidoe for midterm elentons


also for d's

i'm still partial to this one.


Oh maybe, maybe it's the clothes we wear
The tasteless bracelets and the dye in our hair
Or maybe, maybe it's our nowhere towns or our nothing places
But we're trash, you and me
We're the litter on the breeze
We're the lovers on the streets
Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do



 
Nov 5, 2018 6:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 182
from what I heard, the tax cuts actually help the middle class too... the Democrats abandoned the working class. Employment is at the lowest for blacks and hispanics. Trump actually sat down with a hispanic and Kanye west talking about how to better help the communities. All the while Democrats continue to tell blacks they cant do anything and continue to wish to oppress them. There are more blacks opening business now than before.

>We’ve seen him literally separate families who were seeking asylum (which is completely LEGAL to seek asylum in the U.S) because he has a huge irrational HATRED of immigrants.

Obama did the same thing. This is not an only Trump thing. That has been going on since before he became president. He doesnt have an irrational hatred for immigrants. He even said he wants to help immigrants seeking asylum. The only thing is, People do take advantage of us. The caravan is taking advantage of us.

There is a dived in our country but most of it is from the media dividing us, not Trump (he is divisive but the media is the worst. They should be trying to unite us.) The extreme rise in hate is coming from the left. The left does nothing to condemn the hate, instead it is embraced. Trump calls out all violence but the Democrats enforce it. Not to mention they used the #MeToo movement for political gain.

As for him being under investigation for collusion, it's not true. If anything, its on the Democrats side since they want illegals to vote.

The only insanity I see is from the far left Democrats. Thats why I voted straight Republican. And tbh, they are the reasons I am now turning Conservative.
They abandoned the working class (me).
 
Nov 5, 2018 7:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 3013
ChesCayk said:
from what I heard, the tax cuts actually help the middle class too... the Democrats abandoned the working class. Employment is at the lowest for blacks and hispanics. Trump actually sat down with a hispanic and Kanye west talking about how to better help the communities. All the while Democrats continue to tell blacks they cant do anything and continue to wish to oppress them. There are more blacks opening business now than before.

>We’ve seen him literally separate families who were seeking asylum (which is completely LEGAL to seek asylum in the U.S) because he has a huge irrational HATRED of immigrants.

Obama did the same thing. This is not an only Trump thing. That has been going on since before he became president. He doesnt have an irrational hatred for immigrants. He even said he wants to help immigrants seeking asylum. The only thing is, People do take advantage of us. The caravan is taking advantage of us.

There is a dived in our country but most of it is from the media dividing us, not Trump (he is divisive but the media is the worst. They should be trying to unite us.) The extreme rise in hate is coming from the left. The left does nothing to condemn the hate, instead it is embraced. Trump calls out all violence but the Democrats enforce it. Not to mention they used the #MeToo movement for political gain.

As for him being under investigation for collusion, it's not true. If anything, its on the Democrats side since they want illegals to vote.

The only insanity I see is from the far left Democrats. Thats why I voted straight Republican. And tbh, they are the reasons I am now turning Conservative.
They abandoned the working class (me).

I mean there's a lot of wrong packed into this post it's almost impressive.

 
Nov 5, 2018 7:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 4117
can a mod at the very fucking least try to get this thread on track?
just for tomorrow's sake?

Oh maybe, maybe it's the clothes we wear
The tasteless bracelets and the dye in our hair
Or maybe, maybe it's our nowhere towns or our nothing places
But we're trash, you and me
We're the litter on the breeze
We're the lovers on the streets
Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do



 
Nov 5, 2018 7:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 7734
Yomiyuki said:
can a mod at the very fucking least try to get this thread on track?
just for tomorrow's sake?


you going to pay them?
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others."
 
Nov 5, 2018 7:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 4117
hazarddex said:
Yomiyuki said:
can a mod at the very fucking least try to get this thread on track?
just for tomorrow's sake?


you going to pay them?
they ought to pay me for putting up with this shit since 2012.

Oh maybe, maybe it's the clothes we wear
The tasteless bracelets and the dye in our hair
Or maybe, maybe it's our nowhere towns or our nothing places
But we're trash, you and me
We're the litter on the breeze
We're the lovers on the streets
Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do



 
Nov 5, 2018 8:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 12144
GO BETO WIN BETO BEAT CRUZ GO GO BETO


18071906
WHY WHY WOULD I WASTE MY TIME?
perdiste mi atención
.

 
Nov 5, 2018 8:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 4198
nicethings said:
GO BETO WIN BETO BEAT CRUZ GO GO BETO

pls mr zodiac killer pls claim another victim.
 
Nov 5, 2018 8:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 7734
Salvatia said:
nicethings said:
GO BETO WIN BETO BEAT CRUZ GO GO BETO

pls mr zodiac killer pls claim another victim.


wishing death on others how immature.


"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others."
 
Nov 5, 2018 8:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 4198
hazarddex said:
Salvatia said:

pls mr zodiac killer pls claim another victim.


wishing death on others how immature.

soemone give hazarddex a quick rundown on tedcruz zodiac kiler meme
 
Nov 6, 2018 4:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 22667
It’s 7:00 am in the East Coast!

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!!!

Today’s the day!
 
Nov 6, 2018 4:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 2276
Not a Fan of Trump,
Not a fan of the Democrat party,
Not a fan of the Media there.

But then again, I'm just an european
 
Nov 6, 2018 5:03 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 46858
Bourmegar said:
Not a Fan of Trump,
Not a fan of the Democrat party,
Not a fan of the Media there.

But then again, I'm just an european


which is the lesser evil though between the democrats and republicans?
 
Nov 6, 2018 5:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 2276
deg said:
Bourmegar said:
Not a Fan of Trump,
Not a fan of the Democrat party,
Not a fan of the Media there.

But then again, I'm just an european


which is the lesser evil though between the democrats and republicans?

To be quire honest, I don't know that anymore....

I just hope that America will not be devided for any longer....
 
Nov 6, 2018 5:16 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 46858
Bourmegar said:
deg said:


which is the lesser evil though between the democrats and republicans?

To be quire honest, I don't know that anymore....

I just hope that America will not be devided for any longer....


the democrats are for empowering the poor more though while the republicans are prone to nazi ideologies

EDIT:

look at this lie the republicans make to deceive the poor

Modified by heg, Nov 6, 2018 9:27 AM
 
Nov 6, 2018 11:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 4796
voted. good luck to all the candidates.
edit: why do the left insist on treating illegal and legal immigrants as though they are the same.
they. are. NOT. the. same.
 
Nov 6, 2018 11:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 2718
hopefully prop 1 in michigan passes

nicethings said:
GO BETO WIN BETO BEAT CRUZ GO GO BETO

i wish, i have to do a project about the texas election




“It is better to burn than to disappear.”
 
Nov 6, 2018 11:41 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 46858
DreamingBeats said:

edit: why do the left insist on treating illegal and legal immigrants as though they are the same.
they. are. NOT. the. same.


who in the left is saying that? is this the fear of open borders? afaik the overwhelming majority of democrat politicians does not support open borders
 
Nov 6, 2018 11:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 34073
DreamingBeats said:
voted. good luck to all the candidates.
edit: why do the left insist on treating illegal and legal immigrants as though they are the same.
they. are. NOT. the. same.


pretty sure there are some on the right who oppose both, and i don't think it is a fringe position either

there are people on the right that also oppose asylum seekers

being opposed to illegal immigration is just a gimmick they are using to go beyond that

of course people are just willfully disingenuous about their immigration positions
Modified by zzzeally, Nov 6, 2018 11:47 AM

 
Nov 6, 2018 1:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 7734
DreamingBeats said:
voted. good luck to all the candidates.
edit: why do the right insist on treating illegal and legal immigrants as though they are the same.
they. are. NOT. the. same.


i fixed that statement of your to be more factually accurate of whats actually going on.

no one i know who is left wing(not counting the far left.) supports open borders, but we don't support attacking legal immigrants or making things harder on legal immigrants either.

most right wing talking points have been focused on attacking all forms of immigration, and most of the time there attacks are focused to immigration that are not from Asia or Europe. if you don't see the problem there then your already lost.

Modified by hazarddex, Nov 6, 2018 1:11 PM
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others."
 
Nov 6, 2018 1:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 4796
deg said:
DreamingBeats said:

edit: why do the left insist on treating illegal and legal immigrants as though they are the same.
they. are. NOT. the. same.


who in the left is saying that? is this the fear of open borders? afaik the overwhelming majority of democrat politicians does not support open borders


mostly the left media. while looking through candidate interviews and what-not, there was a cnn (i believe) commentary of how Trump is using excessive force to try and stop immigration (they didnt say illegal immigration from what i recall. they were talking about Trump sending troops to the border). one cnn commentator claimed that Trump was being hypocritical because he himself is the son of immigrants, according to them.

yes...and no.
it is true that Trump family was originally from Europe. his grandfather came to America to avoid being drafted into the military. however, Trump's father was born in America while his mother acquired American citizenship - which means that his immediate parents were legal American citizens. they were not illegal immigrants as the commentator strongly implied.
source: https://www.history.com/news/donald-trump-father-mother-ancestry
 
Nov 6, 2018 1:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 817
The ideal situation for the Democrats is to win the Senate but not the House (although the opposite will probably end up happening).

If The Democrats Win The Senate = A monumental win for the Democrats. Trump will no longer be able to appoint any Supreme Court Judges Way. In addition they'll stop Trump from passing any bad legislation they don't like and they'll stop Trump from passing any good legislation that they like and would be great for the country but would end up giving Trump a win. The media will also be able to play this up for maximum effect and would make it quite likely the take back the presidency (and possibly even the Senate) in 2018.

If The Democrats Win The House = This could end up being absolutely disastrous for the Democrats. There's a strong chance they will end up trying to impeach the president (over literally nothing) and the American public will largely turn on them. This will easily hand Trump a second term in 2018 and may even result in the Republicans not only taking back the House again but possibly even having a chance of gaining a filibuster proof majority in one of or both branches of Congress which for the first time in modern history would truly allow the Republicans be run the country however they want. A nightmare scenario for the Democrats. The only positive is that they could do with legislation what I just said they could do if they won the Senate.

If The Democrats Win Nothing = The next two years will basically be the exact same as the last two years but the Democrats will have a decent chance of taking back the presidency as well as one of the two branches of Congress (maybe even both) as after the Republicans being in power for so long it will really motivate Democrats to get out and vote.

If The Democrats Win Both = I have no idea. If the Democrats and the Media didn't go after Trump so relentlessly the past couple years he probably would have been willing to pass whatever they wanted essentially as if Obama was still president. Trump doesn't actually have any political values or principles, he just wants to win. Unfortunately though because of how they acted I don't see that happening; instead just non-stop vetoing from Trump and that's if they don't impeach him because this time if they did go that route (although with full control of congress I'm not sure they would but it's still very possible) it wouldn't be about trying; they'd actually end up doing it. And holy crap that'd be the end of the Democratic party as we know it. To boot a president out of office purely because you don't like him? We would the largest landslide election for Republicans in the country's history. As said, the ideal scenario is for the Democrats to only take the Senate but to in 2018 take back the presidency and the senate.
 
Nov 6, 2018 3:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 89
It is nice to see an increase in voter turnout. That has to be the best part of the midterm elections. Additionally, it is wonderful to see so many women candidates running for office!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1FAFaNEKNA
[ No Clue Why This Isn't Showing Up -_o_- ]

Also, we know that the Enclave is the American government that is destined to bring back peace to this great nation.
Modified by Gabe_Sky, Nov 6, 2018 3:33 PM
 
Nov 6, 2018 3:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 3013
DreamingBeats said:
deg said:


who in the left is saying that? is this the fear of open borders? afaik the overwhelming majority of democrat politicians does not support open borders


mostly the left media. while looking through candidate interviews and what-not, there was a cnn (i believe) commentary of how Trump is using excessive force to try and stop immigration (they didnt say illegal immigration from what i recall. they were talking about Trump sending troops to the border). one cnn commentator claimed that Trump was being hypocritical because he himself is the son of immigrants, according to them.

yes...and no.
it is true that Trump family was originally from Europe. his grandfather came to America to avoid being drafted into the military. however, Trump's father was born in America while his mother acquired American citizenship - which means that his immediate parents were legal American citizens. they were not illegal immigrants as the commentator strongly implied.
source: https://www.history.com/news/donald-trump-father-mother-ancestry

I mean applying for asylum is a legal form of immigration and according to US and international law they can apply if they've been in the US for less than a year, at a point of entry, if they are facing deportation from the US or are caught trying to enter the US illegally. So in reference to the caravan generally speaking they're seeking asylum applications which would be a legal form of immigration.
 
Nov 6, 2018 3:42 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 309
you're right OP, which is why today, i voted. but for majority red babe so ez yeeeet dab!!!! but it doesn't matter since i live in california haha.
 
Nov 6, 2018 5:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 182
GamerDLM said:
ChesCayk said:
from what I heard, the tax cuts actually help the middle class too... the Democrats abandoned the working class. Employment is at the lowest for blacks and hispanics. Trump actually sat down with a hispanic and Kanye west talking about how to better help the communities. All the while Democrats continue to tell blacks they cant do anything and continue to wish to oppress them. There are more blacks opening business now than before.

>We’ve seen him literally separate families who were seeking asylum (which is completely LEGAL to seek asylum in the U.S) because he has a huge irrational HATRED of immigrants.

Obama did the same thing. This is not an only Trump thing. That has been going on since before he became president. He doesnt have an irrational hatred for immigrants. He even said he wants to help immigrants seeking asylum. The only thing is, People do take advantage of us. The caravan is taking advantage of us.

There is a dived in our country but most of it is from the media dividing us, not Trump (he is divisive but the media is the worst. They should be trying to unite us.) The extreme rise in hate is coming from the left. The left does nothing to condemn the hate, instead it is embraced. Trump calls out all violence but the Democrats enforce it. Not to mention they used the #MeToo movement for political gain.

As for him being under investigation for collusion, it's not true. If anything, its on the Democrats side since they want illegals to vote.

The only insanity I see is from the far left Democrats. Thats why I voted straight Republican. And tbh, they are the reasons I am now turning Conservative.
They abandoned the working class (me).

I mean there's a lot of wrong packed into this post it's almost impressive.



I will say that I'm not the most knowledgeable (obviously you can tell) >.> the truth is, there is a lot of misinformation out there posted by the media. I cant tell what is truth and what is false. They do post false, made up stories. For all I know, where ever you got your information could be false. I dont know. What I do know is that the left is now very far left and violent. I think its obvious that white nationalists are a problem but he does call out violence. The Democrats instead embrace it and even encourage it.

I do agree that families shouldnt be separated. I heard that it was to keep the kids safe from possible human traffickers. I dont know how true that is honestly but that sort of thing does happen.

If the democrats ever come back to the center then I may vote for them again. Right now I feel that only the republicans are the ones helping.

Edit: I'm not pro-trump or anything (I dont want you to get the wrong idea) but I hope that the media will just finally tell the full truth and stop making up stories, to stop smearing people or trying to censor people just because they disagree, then maybe I wouldnt be so confused. I understand why people like or hate trump. I used to be a sheep on the left, just believing in lies. I dont think trump is as good a president as people think, but I also dont think he is as bad as people think. I dont know. >.< I just want to know why the world is so insane. Tbh in 2020 I probably wont vote. I dont like trump much, but I dont hate him as much as I did. I dont know who will run for presidency for the Dems. (I think Beto will run, it seems really likely), but I dont really like any of the other choices.

I also voted Republican because there will be a bigger homeless problem if Beto is elected for Senate. Plus crime rate will go up. I dont believe in open boarders like I did before. I feel bad for anyone coming over, but we need to help our own before we can worry about other countries. If Beto manages to win(the race is insanely close) I know it wont be the end of the world or anything. It is what it is.

I do get my information on youtube (I mostly watch a liberal journalist named Tim Pool and sometimes I watch The Red Elephants (he is a bit more right than I feel comfortable with honestly but he presents facts. every now and then I will watch No Bullshit who is also right-wing and another liberal named sargon of akka) thou more recently its just been Tim Pool. I also sometimes watch steven crowder. I know in a way it is bad to just get my info from youtube XD but I trust them more than the media (to an extent. I do still have my own opinions and views.) I think only for now this is how I feel, but who knows in the future.

Hopefully this whole craziness will end and people will start to realize how insane they were/are. And everything will go back to normal(ish)
Modified by ChesCayk, Nov 6, 2018 7:55 PM
 
Nov 6, 2018 7:09 PM
</overrated>

Offline
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 5085
Put my ballot in last week. Fuck the lines. Colorado will stay blue if not go farther into blue, not worried really.
 
Nov 6, 2018 7:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 791
Teddy boy won, the fuck
Modified by BackstageMage, Nov 6, 2018 7:36 PM


Don't worry about being lame now, you were always lame anyway!



 
Nov 6, 2018 7:37 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 309
BackstageMage said:
Teddy boy won, the fuck
now that's a victory royale
 
Nov 6, 2018 7:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 1637
ChesCayk said:
Employment is at the lowest for blacks and hispanics.


Why do people parrot this shit? Employment is at a low because they've stopped counting those who have given up looking for work. Unemployment is still a problem.

 
Nov 6, 2018 8:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 4198
BackstageMage said:
Teddy boy won, the fuck

nicethings said:
GO BETO WIN BETO BEAT CRUZ GO GO BETO

100m down the drain
zodiac killer strikes again

Modified by Salvatia, Nov 6, 2018 8:16 PM
 
Nov 6, 2018 8:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 182
Nithirel said:
ChesCayk said:
Employment is at the lowest for blacks and hispanics.


Why do people parrot this shit? Employment is at a low because they've stopped counting those who have given up looking for work. Unemployment is still a problem.


Its what I've heard and even seen 'proof' of. I also heard that around 500,000 men have given up. I think I wrote that before I heard this tho. I was honestly thinking, if that many men arent working then how can it be said that unemployment is low.

I had been looking for a job for nearly 2 years and had to go back to my old horrible job (bleh) b/c no one would hire me. so thinking about that as well, I see there is still a problem. If so many jobs came back, why is no one working? or even able to find jobs? o';
 
Nov 6, 2018 8:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 947
New York still got Cuomo because the whole state is just a giant liberal hive mind. Oh well, I didn't really have my hopes up. Same with Alexandria Cortez. It's pretty cool she's about my age, but she's a fucking dunce when she speaks about her policies, but again, New York just likes hearing "free health insurance + free college" and they lose their shit.

Senate just hit 50 republican seats. Rip to the dems. They'll probably take the house though so maybe we won't have war on the streets.
 
Nov 6, 2018 8:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 12144
It's good to know that people can vote the limpdick Teddie back into office just because he screeches JEEEEYSAS all the time
That's not what I want to see, hear, or have make decisions upon my behalf, though. Makes my skin crawl.

Not a shocker that he won, I knew I live in a state with many idiots and had too much hope that even the "moderate" republicans would see what a buffoon this guy is. And I was wrong. However, party percentages are getting closer to more even.

One day, Texas will be blue. There is no stopping the fact that texas will be blue. It's pity that Texas actually has decent democrats who'll never be elected until there's a larger voter population rift. I'm sure mal, the whole lot of you, don't beleive there's a such thing as a decent dem. Whatever, local libtard, at least my vote counted for something. Beto O'Rourke seemed like a good candidate and a nice dude, way more coherent and well spoken than someone like Mr. Zodiac. If he were in a democratic majority state he likely would've won. Pitifully, Texas won't be blue for awhile, but theres a likelihood it'll shift to blue eventually.

Democrats may win the house. I hope that much ends up true.

BackstageMage said:
Teddy boy won, the fuck

Rural counties in Texas, rednecks, moronic geriatrics, and young people not voting.
Giving Ted this, hes retarded, but not nearly as retarded as Rick Perry. Few politicians in the state of Texas can embarrass this state on a national scale much like Rick Perry and Teddie Zodiac have, though.
Modified by nessarosie, Nov 6, 2018 8:31 PM


18071906
WHY WHY WOULD I WASTE MY TIME?
perdiste mi atención
.

 
Top
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »