Forum Settings
Forums

Combine two anime to make the perfect anime

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 15, 2018 1:37 PM

Oct 2012
romagia said:
I like to imagine that Utena and Kino no Tabi happen in the same universe; that would explain the talking motorcycles, and it would give Anthy an interesting world to explore after leaving Ohtori.

Was there a talking motorcycle in utena? I just finished a rewatch and am wracking my brain for a talking motorcycle. Also, I love this idea.
Dec 15, 2018 1:51 PM

Oct 2016
Steins;Gate + Code Geass

>CG with S;G-ish timetravel elements
or
>CG as future timeline for S;G
Dec 15, 2018 4:18 PM

Feb 2013
simonephone said:
romagia said:
I like to imagine that Utena and Kino no Tabi happen in the same universe; that would explain the talking motorcycles, and it would give Anthy an interesting world to explore after leaving Ohtori.

Was there a talking motorcycle in utena? I just finished a rewatch and am wracking my brain for a talking motorcycle. Also, I love this idea.
it's the most (in)famous scene from the movie Adolescence of Utena
Dec 15, 2018 8:43 PM

Mar 2017
I won't give any specific titles but...
Consider the most cutesy girlish shoujo anime you can imagine...
...and some sort of fighting, mecha, ultra-shounen anime.
Then combine them in a way that plays these two off of each other for comic effect.
A møøse once bit my sister...
Dec 16, 2018 7:15 AM

Oct 2012
romagia said:
simonephone said:

it's the most (in)famous scene from the movie Adolescence of Utena

Damn that's fucking weird, I gotta get on watching this movie soon
Dec 16, 2018 7:27 AM

Nov 2016
The cast of Hitman Reborn fighting the Soul Society in Bleach. Basically the Soul Society Arc just switching around the main characters.
Dec 16, 2018 7:49 AM

Oct 2010
I would combine Macross 7 with Evangelion,
fighting the angels with the power of rock,
in the end Asuka, Rei and all the hot girls transform
into Basara's groupies, Shinji is cured from depression,
the world is saved.
Can you imagine a giant naked Rei and in the background
instead of Komm Susser Tod, we have Power to the Dream?
CatalanoDec 17, 2018 9:34 AM
Nov 21, 2021 11:36 AM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
JokerVentura said:
For me it would be Sword Art Online and Akame Ga Kill, that way I could watch Kirito and Asuna die horribly..........only kidding.

My real one would be One Piece and The World God Only Knows. I would love to see Sanji take the place of Keima Katsuragi, shit would get real.

How about you?
...interesting ideas........

Anyway, I watched Yu-Gi-Oh! season 0 and read most of Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne recently.

I think a combination of these two that results in an anime about a vigilante magical girl would be really cool!!

Some other random combinations I just come up with while typing:
  • Mermaid Melody + NANA = magical girl rock band featuring mermaids and more down-to-earth/adult drama bombs than in Full Moon
  • Full Moon + Yumeiro Patissiere = essentially a fantasy Kitchen Princess but possibly with more morbid fantasy than fairy magic
  • Princess Tutu + Angel Beats! = a fun fairy tale about a girl in another world forming a rock band w/ fairy-tale-themed characters and setting
  • Bottle Fairy + Hanayamata = iyashikei about a wholesome friend group formed out of common interests and spans across the 4 seasons while also expressing the beauty of the seasons and flowers

✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶
InkSpider said:
Heartcatch Precure + Monster = A beautifully-animated series about magical girls solving mysteries with a sense of stakes and gravity but that is capable of reconciling the positive things about humanity with humanity's dark aspects. Kinda like Madoka before Rebellion ruined everything.
That sounds pretty sick, I'd watch that! also Homura did nothing wrong

✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶
mwalimu said:
I won't give any specific titles but...
Consider the most cutesy girlish shoujo anime you can imagine...
...and some sort of fighting, mecha, ultra-shounen anime.
Then combine them in a way that plays these two off of each other for comic effect.
Hell yeah dude... have you heard of Suicide Girl?

It's seinen and not shounen, but you probably should give it a try!
Nov 21, 2021 11:57 AM
Dec 2017
For the gothic horror neo noir story the mc would be a dhampir like alucard from castlevania and the villain is not a vampire it would actually be a human following the trope of humans being the real monsters.

Nov 21, 2021 12:01 PM

Aug 2021
"something" + "something" ...................
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 21, 2021 12:22 PM

Feb 2020
Keijo and Ro-Kyu-Bu. Basically just replace the girls in Keijo with the girls from Ro-Kyu-Bu and we got ourselves a perfect anime.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» I made a fake anime seasonal chart using AI. Which of these sounds interesting to you? ( 1 2 3 )

FFandMMfan - Apr 13

126 by traed »»
41 seconds ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 23

96 by EastIndiaCompany »»
1 minute ago

Poll: » What's with all the hate from the MAL community towards Anitubers?

Alpha_1_Zero - 33 minutes ago

9 by Catalano »»
2 minutes ago

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 3 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

126 by Weeaboo_Bomber »»
8 minutes ago

» Do you drop shows? ( 1 2 )

EverRealm - Apr 23

72 by Pinoffin »»
10 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.