Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 4, 2018 5:43 AM

Feb 2008
WTF happened, did author confused genres, where did cleaning go ?, the hell is going on right now, or author just want to get cancel ?
Nov 4, 2018 9:19 AM

Dec 2017
takes time for it to be released, calm down
Yeah right there is no way a doujin about vomit exists.
Good song https://soundcloud.com/yeungkakit33/op4-hekireki-last-alliance
Tsumino account is BigMaraIppo
Another Good Song Listen to テスト by mukami #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/mukami/77a
Ashita no Joe and Megalo box are disappointing anime.
My reviews:https://myanimelist.net/profile/Botan-Chan45/reviews
Best Naruto Op: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByCNZxOBVWM&list=RDByCNZxOBVWM&index=1
discord name: Chitoge Kirisaki#9564
https://discord.gg/nGKu6zx my discord server for plebs
Nov 4, 2018 10:01 AM

Nov 2011
Botan-Chan45 said:

i think the OP is saying that even though the manga is about cleaning as its main theme, the mangaka seems to have forgotten and is going on a completely different direction with the manga.
this can happen, especially when the mangaka is relatively new.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Nov 4, 2018 10:45 AM

Feb 2008
Botan-Chan45 said:

I don't mind to wait a little, but ↓.

DreamingBeats said:
Botan-Chan45 said:

i think the OP is saying that even though the manga is about cleaning as its main theme, the mangaka seems to have forgotten and is going on a completely different direction with the manga.
this can happen, especially when the mangaka is relatively new.

Yes, that's what I meant, especially chap. 8.094 ?_? it's look like some bad hentai mangaka took it over.
Nov 4, 2018 2:52 PM

Sep 2014
It's about cleaning alright, next chapter he's gonna be cleaning stains from the wet panties of his harem.
Nov 15, 2018 7:44 AM

May 2009
Elegade said:
It's about cleaning alright, next chapter he's gonna be cleaning stains from the wet panties of his harem.

What harem? Second girl was barely introduced and she was already raped in the flashback
Nov 16, 2018 12:19 AM

Apr 2014
With the latest update, I think it's safe to say this manga has gone straight to the bottom of the ocean.
Nov 16, 2018 12:48 AM

Jan 2011
I just wanted it to get to chapter 9, and then he pulls this shit.
Nov 16, 2018 3:13 AM

Feb 2008
Welp, the new SUB chap, make it ever worse.
Maybe manga end at chap 8, and the author then began to do some bad hentai and they mistakenly published it.
Nov 16, 2018 1:51 PM

May 2017
Apparently, this manga is selling so poorly in Japan that the author is in panic. Just draw whatever to draw as much attention as possible I guess.
The author deleted his Twitter because of the backlash.

I see people in forums complaining people think it's bad because it has rape.
Having rape in a manga isn't the issue. The problem is it doesn't fit. Isn't this supposed to be a romcom? Isn't this manga supposed to be a light-hearted? Nowhere in the description or any of the first few chapters hint that will happen.
「ボクは…確かに現実に絶望している。だけど、自分には絶望していない!! 今がつまらないか…楽しいのか…平凡なのか…決めているのは現実じゃない。決めるのはボクだ!!ボクが望めば不可能はない!!」-桂木桂馬
"True, I've given up on the real world. However, I haven't given up on myself!! The world doesn't get to decide whether my life is boring, fun, or ordinary because that's my decision to make!! As long as I have the will, nothing is impossible!!" -Katsuragi Keima
Nov 16, 2018 5:47 PM

Feb 2008
copyrightRingo said:
Apparently, this manga is selling so poorly in Japan that the author is in panic. Just draw whatever to draw as much attention as possible I guess.

I perfectly understand their bitterness, but it's kind of funny how some trashy tier mangas get volume after volume, despite poor sales, while Yuki to Sumi get axe, like wtf.

copyrightRingo said:
I see people in forums complaining people think it's bad because it has rape.
Having rape in a manga isn't the issue. The problem is it doesn't fit. Isn't this supposed to be a romcom? Isn't this manga supposed to be a light-hearted? Nowhere in the description or any of the first few chapters hint that will happen.

Well, to be honest, that depends, in most cases it's a cheap shot from the author, and if it is not well thought out, it quickly turns into disasters.
That's why I avoid the "drama" tag.
Nov 17, 2018 4:50 PM

Mar 2016
its the evangelion of gyaru manga
Nov 18, 2018 12:26 AM

Mar 2015
Spiryts said:
copyrightRingo said:

I perfectly understand their bitterness, but it's kind of funny how some trashy tier mangas get volume after volume, despite poor sales, while Yuki to Sumi get axe, like wtf.
Yuki to sumi is not axed... author twitter saying he burn out doing 3 series at once...
Nov 18, 2018 7:55 AM

Oct 2016
The joke is on point alright. And by joke, I mean the author. 10/10 comedy. Cant wait for the anime adaptation.
Nov 18, 2018 9:40 AM
Aug 2011
Nov 18, 2018 10:28 AM

Feb 2008
Kuma said:
Spiryts said:

Yuki to sumi is not axed... author twitter saying he burn out doing 3 series at once...

Oh, my bad, but, ppl was screeched from left and right that it was axed.

Well the comment is the last thing that is left for remaining fans.
Nov 18, 2018 11:18 AM

May 2009
Kuma said:
Spiryts said:

All of his manga are axed.
Nov 18, 2018 2:31 PM
May 2012
Just an first impressions of it all + my thoughts on Ep.8. i read the 8th chapter first and now im reading the 3rd chapter and its like, i wonder how it came to this. this is the first manga where the author just did a complete 180 degrees, but i really like the wholesome nature of the MCs, despite the latest chapter.
Nov 18, 2018 2:32 PM
May 2012
DrPlonker said:
Lmao that's probably the funniest thing i have heard about any manga. what a fucking laugh.
Nov 18, 2018 5:45 PM

Mar 2015
bastek66 said:
Kuma said:

All of his manga are axed.

he got soo many chance, even allowed to made crossover episode with all other series and all of his manga ranked in oricon... i don't think it axed by publisher?
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Nov 18, 2018 10:08 PM

Jul 2017
desperation in salvation with this manga, it's pretty much done for I think now, this weird rape-y stuff fits with literally nothing thats been shown in the manga so far, RIP
Gintama > One Piece = Naruto > Bleach > DBZ

Nyanko Big is my spirit animal.
Dec 2, 2018 6:37 PM
Jan 2012
We've made it all the way to 8.97. The real question is what will happen after 8.99. Do we finally get to 9 or will we get a 8.991.
Dec 2, 2018 6:47 PM

Feb 2008
sambenmaggie said:
We've made it all the way to 8.97. The real question is what will happen after 8.99. Do we finally get to 9 or will we get a 8.991.

Hush, or mangaka will hear you, and we don't want that.
Dec 2, 2018 7:33 PM

Nov 2012
sambenmaggie said:

Like, this dude's career is done and over, that much is certain.

The real question is...., how has this dumpster fire not been cancelled yet?
Dec 9, 2018 3:13 AM

Sep 2013
Man what the heck could this guy possibly be thinking. Not only did he ruin a perfectly good and wholesome series that may have been cut too soon, he's also gone and ruined his chances of continuing in this job.
Dec 9, 2018 3:48 AM

Feb 2008
Retolee said:
Man what the heck could this guy possibly be thinking. Not only did he ruin a perfectly good and wholesome series that may have been cut too soon, he's also gone and ruined his chances of continuing in this job.

Welp, all these five people who are still reading this, asks himself this question.
Dec 15, 2018 8:28 AM

Apr 2016
I for one want to continue to support this guy. I hope he can continue making manga under a pseudonym. The art and humor are good and he's got a wealth of knowledge.

What was his Twitter rant about anyone have it in English?
Dec 15, 2018 10:27 AM

Jan 2014
he had something decent going on at first, but he ruined it....bruh cmon now
Dec 15, 2018 2:56 PM

Feb 2008
There is a conspiracy theory, that the author is sick and all the 8.99999991 chap. all are some troll chap. to keep readers until he returns, but looking at what we have now, I don't think that he would like to come back.
Dec 15, 2018 4:28 PM

Nov 2016
I haven't read it But by what you say I think its a Similar Case to What happened to the "Seishun Buta Yarou Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai" Anime. They just named it on its basic premise and it deviated from that. I think with seishun Buta its more of an Error by the Marketing Staff at Cloverworks but this one is just the Author trying something new with its Manga.

Also, By the Score I don't think it would last long even if it didn't change its premise. Maybe the Author saw the Bad reception and Just said "Fuck it. Its already getting Axed so I'm gonna do Whatever the Fuck I want in the meanwhile"

I now feel like that prior Comparrision to bunny Girl is an insult to Bunny Girl senpai....
GokaiKingDec 15, 2018 4:32 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 15, 2018 4:41 PM

Apr 2016
Afloo said:
I haven't read it But by what you say I think its a Similar Case to What happened to the "Seishun Buta Yarou Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai" Anime. They just named it on its basic premise and it deviated from that. I think with seishun Buta its more of an Error by the Marketing Staff at Cloverworks but this one is just the Author trying something new with its Manga.

Also, By the Score I don't think it would last long even if it didn't change its premise. Maybe the Author saw the Bad reception and Just said "Fuck it. Its already getting Axed so I'm gonna do Whatever the Fuck I want in the meanwhile"

I now feel like that prior Comparrision to bunny Girl is an insult to Bunny Girl senpai....

wat

the theme is and has always been cleaning the newer chapters are about the gal girls inability to clean her own clothes and how the mc used cleaning tools to stop a rape. not only that she literally says MAKE MY BODY CLEAN AGAIN. you really aren't a smart guy. cleaning has multiple uses and definitions

that is the dumbest shit I've heard in my life please stop posting
Dec 15, 2018 4:48 PM

Nov 2016
Mywifesson said:
Afloo said:

wat

the theme is and has always been cleaning the newer chapters are about the gal girls inability to clean her own clothes and how the mc used cleaning tools to stop a rape. not only that she literally says MAKE MY BODY CLEAN AGAIN. you really aren't a smart guy. cleaning has multiple uses and definitions

I think you Glossed up over the Most Important part. I clearly Said that I haven't read it and that Most of What I said was Speculation based on other Similar cases I know (Even though the Example given is not the best). I never said I was a fan or anythin so why are you whining? You are acting like I said I was a Fucking expert about this manga.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 15, 2018 5:22 PM

Apr 2016
Afloo said:
Mywifesson said:

wat

I think you Glossed up over the Most Important part. I clearly Said that I haven't read it and that Most of What I said was Speculation based on other Similar cases I know (Even though the Example given is not the best). I never said I was a fan or anythin so why are you whining? You are acting like I said I was a Fucking expert about this manga.
oh
when you said you hadn't read it yet I thought you meant bunny girl senpai that is also what your sentence structure would suggest. I haven't read x though but x etc. don't bully ramune sensei
Dec 15, 2018 5:26 PM

Nov 2016
Mywifesson said:
Afloo said:

oh
when you said you hadn't read it yet I thought you meant bunny girl senpai that is also what your sentence structure would suggest. I haven't read x though but x etc. don't bully ramune sensei

Yeah. Since English is not my First Language its easy for me to screw up a little with sentence structures. It was partially my Fault lol.
Dec 15, 2018 5:32 PM

Apr 2016
Afloo said:
Mywifesson said:
oh

Yeah. Since English is not my First Language its easy for me to screw up a little with sentence structures. It was partially my Fault lol.

God bless you friend Merry Christmas
Jan 9, 2019 8:40 AM

Jul 2014
Big shame, first and only 'gyaru' manga where the heroine is tolerable :(
Jan 19, 2019 5:05 AM
Nov 2018
I read a post recently on "mangaupdates"

"The mangaka tanked their own series because it was being axed."
False. That is entirely speculation. There was nothing to suggest that the manga was being axed on the author's twitter before deletion, there was no announcement by the publishers, and since it's published in a web app there's no reason for the publisher to drop any manga unless it's for a drastic reason. It's not like they have to save space in a physical magazine. Even if it WAS about being axed, no publisher that demands a manga be canceled by a certain chapter or date would be dumb enough to think "oh, you're still on chapter 8.999? okay then keep going!" And if the rape arc was somehow undesirable to the publisher they would just prevent it from being put out.
But they didn't, because they don't care, because it's a web reader app and there's nothing for the author to even retaliate against in the first place.

If there is ANY clever scheme going on here, it might be that all publicity is good publicity, but it certainly isn't the fault of anybody but the author.
If there is more to that "long story short" that could tell us more, I'd love to know about it, but so far the only source anyone has for this being anything but a terrible manga is people sourcing reddit speculation."

Dont know if this guys legit or non but I hope he is I want to see more of this series honestly
Mar 9, 2019 11:48 PM

Oct 2015
It git gud, molestation is an improvement according to Japanese.

𝔚𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔞 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔶𝔬𝔲,
𝔚𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫' 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

Mar 21, 2020 2:50 AM

Dec 2009
Man... Damn shame this great manga wasn't continued.
May 3, 2020 4:13 PM

Apr 2018
Perfect example of how to fuck up a manga.

That was so shit.
Watashi wa a victim of cyberbullying. Everyday someone online calls me a "weeb" desu. Watashi won't stand for this. 26 percent of bullying victims are chosen due to their race or religion desu. I may look like a basic white boy, but deep down I am Nihongo desu. Watashi religion is anime. Anata wa bullying me because of my race and religion desu ka? Disgusting desu. Anata should be ashamed of yourself, racist pig. A baka gaijin like anata is probably jealous of my race and culture, cause Nippon is more sugoi than your shitty country desu. Watashi pity anata. You'll never be Nihongo like watashi. Educate yourself on nani a "weeb" is.
May 6, 2020 6:30 PM
Mar 2020
LaatuMakkara said:
Perfect example of how to fuck up a manga.

That was so shit.

Seen this quote on twitter a couple times
Oct 10, 2020 10:36 PM

May 2015
DrPlonker said:

And for this person was correct
Feb 1, 2021 6:48 AM

Dec 2018
This manga wasn’t terrible at all. It does not deserve a 4.

May 14, 2022 5:35 AM

Oct 2018
DrPlonker said:

This is the single greatest quote ever.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gal☆Cleaning! Chapter 8 (+ Extras) Discussion

NextUniverse - Jul 13, 2021

13 by Jezzibolt »»
Mar 31, 7:04 AM

Poll: » Gal☆Cleaning! Chapter 7 Discussion

1 by Jezzibolt »»
Mar 31, 7:01 AM

Poll: » Gal☆Cleaning! Chapter 10 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Jan 23, 2019

23 by go1d1eaf »»
Oct 15, 2022 4:49 PM

Poll: » Gal☆Cleaning! Chapter 9 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Jan 11, 2019

3 by NextUniverse »»
Jul 13, 2021 8:32 PM

Poll: » Gal☆Cleaning! Chapter 6 Discussion

0 by NextUniverse »»
Jul 13, 2021 7:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.