Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Goblin Slayer (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Nov 4, 2018 1:35 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
What a quick and drastic change in direction, I must say!
I was expecting a lot more Goblin action this episode but it wasn’t half-bad so I’m somewhat fine with it. It sort of felt pointless, nevertheless.

Goblin Slayer sure met a lot of people in this episode, xD. His work as an observer was quite cool too. Had he not been there during the interrogation, things sure would’ve been messy. I lol’d when the Lizardman asked for more cheese though, it just felt so random.
Also, it seems as though he’s unconsciously making up a harem for himself too. Cow Girl seemed a little irritated mentioning the Priestess, the Elf gave it away completely and the Receptionist just admitted that she likes him.
Is this supposed to be some kind of a harem show concealed because of the gore-ey action? What’s with the Sorceress though? How’d she manage to get that candle from her breasts? I mean, what else does she even have stored in there? I’m definitely not curious, hmm.
Moving on, who were those two adventurers? I’m glad the young fellow got his sword back and all, but what was the point of it all?

Overall, a pretty puzzling episode to say the least. I hope the proper Goblin action will be back from next episode onwards starring our main character. Sure, the action was there this episode too and it was pretty gore itself but it felt a lot more like how the Danmachi side story was.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Nov 4, 2018 1:39 AM

Feb 2014
Although the lack of hunting goblins in this episode was a downer, I still liked the episode for what it showed.

The novice adventuring duo had a tough run-in with some huge rats and bugs, but thanks to the help of the busty witch, those two were successful in getting the sword back, so good for them.

What amused me more was how the cocky adventurer got a verbal beatdown by the guild ladies that had me smiling a lot. He did consider striking at them, but he knew if he did that, Goblin Slayer would deck him in the face, so the coward left in a huff, with a demotion for his rack inevitable. Serves him right.

The maid guild lady herself has an obvious crush for Goblin slayer, which is cute and also understandable as she's helped him quite a lot so far. I doubt she'll ever get to date him, as I just can't picture that happening at all right now, but it's still cute to see her blush though. =3
Nov 4, 2018 1:40 AM

Dec 2015
papsoshea said:
Lol, joke of the season!
Another anime already has that covered chief!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Nov 4, 2018 1:55 AM

Oct 2007
_MushiRock11_ said:
I was expecting a lot more Goblin action this episode but it wasn’t half-bad so I’m somewhat fine with it. It sort of felt pointless, nevertheless.

Goblin Slayer sure met a lot of people in this episode, xD. His work as an observer was quite cool too. Had he not been there during the interrogation, things sure would’ve been messy. I lol’d when the Lizardman asked for more cheese though, it just felt so random.
Also, it seems as though he’s unconsciously making up a harem for himself too. Cow Girl seemed a little irritated mentioning the Priestess, the Elf gave it away completely and the Receptionist just admitted that she likes him.
Is this supposed to be some kind of a harem show concealed because of the gore-ey action? What’s with the Sorceress though? How’d she manage to get that candle from her breasts? I mean, what else does she even have stored in there? I’m definitely not curious, hmm.
Moving on, who were those two adventurers? I’m glad the young fellow got his sword back and all, but what was the point of it all?

Talking for days about cheese, Lizardman must really like that stuff. He probably never tasted anything like it before. Makes me think he'll like pizza if pizza existed in GS world. xD

Nice, you noticed Cow Girl getting irritated a little, I did not notice that when I watched.. but noticed it on rewatching. And turning into a concealed harem indeed. There's at least 3 girls.. elf, receptionist, cowgirl.... who all have a crush on him to a certain degree. Probably only a matter of time before priestess falls for him too. ^^

Overall, a pretty puzzling episode to say the least. I hope the proper Goblin action will be back from next episode onwards starring our main character. Sure, the action was there this episode too and it was pretty gore itself but it felt a lot more like how the Danmachi side story was.

Maybe they thought the viewers might be bored if it's just gobins all the time. So they put in an ogre last time. And on this episode, they showed us other threats like giant rats and bugs. They're world building. :)
Liddo-kunNov 4, 2018 2:45 AM
Nov 4, 2018 1:08 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Liddo-kun said:
_MushiRock11_ said:

Talking for days about cheese, Lizardman must really like that stuff. He probably never tasted anything like it before. Makes me think he'll like pizza if pizza existed in GS world. xD

Nice, you noticed Cow Girl getting irritated a little, I did not notice that when I watched.. but noticed it on rewatching. And turning into a concealed harem indeed. There's at least 3 girls.. elf, receptionist, cowgirl.... whom GS who all have a crush on him to a certain degree. Probably only a matter of time before priestess falls for him too. ^^

Maybe they thought the viewers might be bored if it's just gobins all the time. So they put in an ogre last time. And on this episode, they showed us other threats like giant rats and bugs. They're world building. :)

Lol, I’m sure he’d love Pizzas then!

I just kind of noticed by chance really. I can totally see the Priestess falling for him soon as well, yare yare. Receptionist girl and the Elf have totally fallen for him head over heels but I’m not too sure about the Cow Girl, she’s probably a bit concerned or something of the sort considering she’s an old friend. What do you think?

Well, sounds like you have a legitimate point. Even then, I believe the world building could’ve been handled differently and in a more engaging manner, similar to that of the Ogre.

Nov 4, 2018 1:17 AM
Dec 2017
They skipped the Village Defence Arc.. welp i think its a good thing because of the "MeatShields" would make a fuss again like the 1st episode
Nov 4, 2018 1:32 AM

Oct 2007
_MushiRock11_ said:
Liddo-kun said:

Nice, you noticed Cow Girl getting irritated a little, I did not notice that when I watched.. but noticed it on rewatching. And turning into a concealed harem indeed. There's at least 3 girls.. elf, receptionist, cowgirl.... whom GS who all have a crush on him to a certain degree. Probably only a matter of time before priestess falls for him too. ^^

I just kind of noticed by chance really. I can totally see the Priestess falling for him soon as well, yare yare. Receptionist girl and the Elf have totally fallen for him head over heels but I’m not too sure about the Cow Girl, she’s probably a bit concerned or something of the sort considering she’s an old friend. What do you think?

Well, sounds like you have a legitimate point. Even then, I believe the world building could’ve been handled differently and in a more engaging manner, similar to that of the Ogre.
_MushiRock11_ said:
Liddo-kun said:

Forgot to say... the way they melted the cheese in the campfire reminded me of cheese melting from hot pizza. That's why I mention pizza. Anyway, since he's a main character.. Lizard Man would probably survive long to eat more cheese. xD

Ogre = GS just watered him to death. Badass.
Nov 4, 2018 1:49 AM
Sep 2018
Lots of people saying the "goblin raid arc" is getting skipped but I'm putting my good faith on Whitefox. They probably just rearranged it for the final arc of the anime and the ending as others here say will be more fitting so they gotta save it for last. I know some anime studio's of popular anime skip really important arcs from manga and don't appear in anime form that got the fanbase livid e.g Tokyo Ghoul: RE but lets not jump to conclusions and say that they abandoned a very important arc and the anime adaption is officially ruined.

Anyway I enjoyed this episode mainly because I like Guild Girl alot, she gets the least screen time out of the 4 girls later on (Priestess, Archer, Cowgirl) Also those couple porcelain adventurers had some trouble with those roaches and rat fodder monsters. Even when they beat them to death, those monsters still look really strong and life threatening. Really scary world they live in! Well they became adventurers in the first place so they can get stronger to protect others, perhaps to get rich and fame or simply because it's fun? I guess each adventurer has their own ambitions despite the dangers and horrors if they were to make a mistake like the party in episode 1. The rewards and prestige for being an adventurer far outweighs the flaws.

CheezewhizNov 4, 2018 4:05 AM
Nov 4, 2018 2:47 AM

Aug 2013
Y'all act like studios adapting anime from LNs skipping arcs or rearranging chapters is something brand new. If people are curious enough after this series ends, they'll read the source. Yeah it's annoying, but expecting a faithful adaptation is subject to disappointment.

Fortunately I'm reading the manga side by side with the anime. I might have to purchase the LNs myself because I do enjoy this series. Seeing the bit of slice of life outside of the grit with goblins is rather nice.
Don't believe the hype.
Nov 4, 2018 2:52 AM

Sep 2017
DedPanda said:
Y'all act like studios adapting anime from LNs skipping arcs or rearranging chapters is something brand new. If people are curious enough after this series ends, they'll read the source. Yeah it's annoying, but expecting a faithful adaptation is subject to disappointment.

Fortunately I'm reading the manga side by side with the anime. I might have to purchase the LNs myself because I do enjoy this series. Seeing the bit of slice of life outside of the grit with goblins is rather nice.

Yeah i mean it's also only 12 episodes to work with and to do it without rushing everything they would need more. Pretty much what happen with Overlord - lots of content but little time.
Nov 4, 2018 2:52 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Liddo-kun said:
_MushiRock11_ said:

_MushiRock11_ said:

Forgot to say... the way they melted the cheese in the campfire reminded me of cheese melting from hot pizza. That's why I mention pizza. Anyway, since he's a main character.. Lizard Man would probably survive long to eat more cheese. xD

Ogre = GS just watered him to death. Badass.

I know right, and the final words to the Ogre were equally demolishing. Badassery at its very finest!

Lol, I didn’t think of that and yeah he probably would xD.

Nov 4, 2018 3:02 AM

Aug 2013
LaughingCoffinx said:
DedPanda said:

Yeah i mean it's also only 12 episodes to work with and to do it without rushing everything they would need more. Pretty much what happen with Overlord - lots of content but little time.

Which is kinda disappointing from White Fox, but it seems like all of their money was probably funneled into doing Steins;Gate 0 and shit so, maybe they weren't ready for doing Goblin Slayer
Don't believe the hype.
Nov 4, 2018 3:18 AM

May 2018
DedPanda said:
LaughingCoffinx said:

Which is kinda disappointing from White Fox, but it seems like all of their money was probably funneled into doing Steins;Gate 0 and shit so, maybe they weren't ready for doing Goblin Slayer

Steins;Gate 0 didn't even got proper adaptation from White Fox, this comes from VN reader.
IDK maybe bc White Fox got a lot of anime project so they didn't work at their prime conditions.
Nov 4, 2018 4:03 AM

Feb 2014
How to fight after you lose a weapon? Beat a goblin and take it XD

Next week is gonna get serious.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Nov 4, 2018 4:16 AM

May 2012
Manga reader are so annoying. I don't care if they skipped some stuff.

I'm anime watcher and I judge anime only.
Nov 4, 2018 4:22 AM

Oct 2017

Goblin Slayer character making the WHITE POWER symbol. Are we just going to let this RACISM pass?
Nov 4, 2018 5:15 AM

Dec 2009
Boring filler episode.
Nov 4, 2018 5:20 AM

Jul 2014
Why does almost all of the main women in this show seem to want to bang Goblin Slayer?
Nov 4, 2018 5:27 AM
Oct 2018
Atavistic said:
Why does almost all of the main women in this show seem to want to bang Goblin Slayer?
no reason like in every haremtrash show
Nov 4, 2018 5:43 AM

Jul 2014
Goblin Slayer-san intensifies.
Nov 4, 2018 5:58 AM
Aug 2018
Samoan said:
Atavistic said:

Sigh. There were reasons...they just changed order of events and skipped parts so now it seems he gets an harem without logic but there was...
Nov 4, 2018 6:10 AM
Oct 2018
GreenNet said:
Samoan said:

Sigh. There were reasons...they just changed order of events and skipped parts so now it seems he gets an harem without logic but there was...
what reasons ? All he do he kill goblins and he dont give a f for anything else and the harem you can see it coming from ep 2. For a show like thes it unnecessary
Nov 4, 2018 6:44 AM
Oct 2017
NoviSun said:
bitchassdarius said:
this is goddamn one of the ugliest shows of the season, the arbitrary switch from CG model to 2D for goblin slayer makes me wanna vom
Nah, if you want ugly, go watch Madoka Magica. Nothing wrong with GS artwork at all.

madoka magic isn't airing this season. are you aware of the term aesthetic distance? do you turn your brain off when they switch between the CG model and the 2D one 4 times within the span of the first minute?
Nov 4, 2018 7:03 AM

Aug 2016
A lot of original stuff. I like some "relax" episodes and see what are other Adventurers up to and what they are like. But Sword maiden? I am pretty confused because I mixed reading novel, manga and watchin anime, so I don't really know what happened and what not, but I feel Sword maiden should come far later in anime.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 4, 2018 7:19 AM

Aug 2014
Martin_Taylor said:
A lot of original stuff. I like some "relax" episodes and see what are other Adventurers up to and what they are like. But Sword maiden? I am pretty confused because I mixed reading novel, manga and watchin anime, so I don't really know what happened and what not, but I feel Sword maiden should come far later in anime.

That's not anime original stuff, is just this:
https://myanimelist.net/manga/116412/Goblin_Slayer__Brand_New_Day
Nov 4, 2018 8:43 AM

May 2018
Username23489023 said:

Goblin Slayer character making the WHITE POWER symbol. Are we just going to let this RACISM pass?

It's a story about a man who wants to wipe out a race of monster, racism is basically the main theme of this anime.
Nov 4, 2018 9:10 AM

Apr 2014
weirdy8 said:
Ok as a fan of the manga, this ep was just bad. The whole journey with the newbs was anime original, they pretty much shoved the promotional ch from much later in between, cut a lot of bonding time with cow girl, and seem to be rushing straight to the sword maiden arc that’s currently running. If that’s the case, they’re skipping my favorite part of the manga so far: the village defense with the guild.

Thanks for pointing that out, reading the manga then after finishing the anime.
Nov 4, 2018 9:26 AM
Aug 2018
Samoan said:
GreenNet said:

what reasons ? All he do he kill goblins and he dont give a f for anything else and the harem you can see it coming from ep 2. For a show like thes it unnecessary

I mean, now you are just being unreasonable. Cow Girl, Priestess have their reasons. Elf Girl doesn't like him in that way, the anime made it look like that. Guild Girl is the only one that doesn't have a real reason.
And like i said, the anime cutted all the parts where you can see that he cares a lot about them.
Nov 4, 2018 9:37 AM

May 2018
Only_Brad said:
Username23489023 said:

It's a story about a man who wants to wipe out a race of monster, racism is basically the main theme of this anime.
i just realized that every fantasy anime and movies is basically lowkey racism lol.
Nov 4, 2018 9:59 AM
Oct 2018
GreenNet said:
Samoan said:

I mean, now you are just being unreasonable. Cow Girl, Priestess have their reasons. Elf Girl doesn't like him in that way, the anime made it look like that. Guild Girl is the only one that doesn't have a real reason.
And like i said, the anime cutted all the parts where you can see that he cares a lot about them.
i understand what you say but the anime dosent have harem tag because all the people he know are girls and as i read some spoiler for the next arc that the mc is a girl and she will fall for him like the others. Or does the manga or LN have the harem tag ?
Nov 4, 2018 10:24 AM

Jul 2016
Taking a break from goblin slaying episode. Other characters getting focused. Lancer giving advice to lost-sword-guy lol. xD I wonder if he fights like Lancer.

Guild Gurl and HighElf gurl getting hots to GS, too bad goblin priorities first.

A new quest from this new character Sword Maiden, looking forward to it.
Nov 4, 2018 10:51 AM

Jun 2013
The great sword guy with the female paladin look so great together. I like that team =))
Nov 4, 2018 10:53 AM

Feb 2016
GreenNet said:
HereticHunter said:
So you're telling me that a flat out boring character like Goblin Slayer has a Harem now? lmao

I swear, those guys that lost their equipment looked like they would die anytime soon, yet they survived thanks to the almighty power of the club #ClubMasterRace

Ofcourse he seems flat if they keep cutting all the parts that show his personality

Is this Berserk 2016/17 all over again?

White Fox pls
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Nov 4, 2018 11:11 AM
Aug 2018
HereticHunter said:
GreenNet said:

Ofcourse he seems flat if they keep cutting all the parts that show his personality

Is this Berserk 2016/17 all over again?

White Fox pls

Well not THAT tragic but it's mediocre at best.
Nov 4, 2018 11:28 AM
Aug 2018
Samoan said:
GreenNet said:

i understand what you say but the anime dosent have harem tag because all the people he know are girls and as i read some spoiler for the next arc that the mc is a girl and she will fall for him like the others. Or does the manga or LN have the harem tag ?

Honestly there is not much space for romance so maybe that's why there is no harem tag. Yes girls fall for him (the one in the next arc is the last one) but aside a few moments here and there heis too focused on his quest. And not all the girls fall for him thankfully.

Indeed there is an harem component tho.
Nov 4, 2018 11:56 AM

Sep 2014
something seems fishy about this episode and guess what, they did actually skip one of the good parts of the story
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Nov 4, 2018 12:01 PM

Feb 2015
Goblin Slayer came back to the farm and rested for three days. He's found by the adventurous trio that worked with him and they slightly invited him to an exploration. Then he encountered Onna at the guild, Onna has been ascended. At the same place a couple of adventurers that lost their sword asked him about an advice (there's a ministory about how they lost the sword hunting giant rats and then how they recovered it). Goblin Slayer went to a meeting were the recepionist judged an adventurer for stealing a coffer.

As the episode title said, adventures and daily life, the episode was really slow, but interesting. They didn't develop that much how the town and adventurers guild work, but, we discovered a bit about how they're promoted. I think there are a lot of works out there besides adventures, working in the guild taking missions and risking your life is very hard. What I can see is that lot of noobs die in their first missions, and only a few are successful. I didn't know that were an adventurers school but the receptionist inferred it. So, there's an interesting worldbuilding. Through all this episode discussion users are talking about an important arc in the manga. If is like that, I think the anime is gonna end with that, at the end, we have 7 more episodes. What I'm worried about is if that arc is not long enough to be covered by 7 episodes we're gonna have fillers or ministories, like today.
Nov 4, 2018 12:20 PM

Jul 2017
Giant Rats? Pfft what annoyances.
Giant Insects? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Nov 4, 2018 1:58 PM
Mar 2017
It was a pretty quiet episode
Today Goblin Slayer helped the Guild Girl with the scum adventurer.
The novice adventurers had a difficult day, first they lose their sword, they miss their mission and they must find a new weapon. But in the end they manage to recover the sword, thanks to the advice of GS.
Witch returns and i still likes her slow way of speaking, besides her "magic pocket" is quite provocative (I understand why the young adventurer wanted to hold the candle, it should be still warm)
Priestess raised her level and everything is due to her effort and the support that GS has given.
Cow Girl had a little screen, and she is still worrie about the health of her childhood friend.
Today High Elf looked more feminine and cute, I want to see the next mission with the rest of the team.
Today I realized that Goblin Slayer is quite popular with the womens, Guild Girl, High Elf, Priestess and Cow Girl have eyes for the stoic adventurer.
The next episode the Sword Maiden makes her appearance, finally the wait will end, who will be her seiyuu?

Nov 4, 2018 2:02 PM

Apr 2015
That realisation that "Ushikai Musume" is Cow Girl... Wow I am so late on this... XD Anyway, glad to see her back!

Elf girl sure is cute without her armour, she looked a lot more feminine.

Losing your sword, seems to be an easy thing to do in this world.

Interesting, Receptionist girl has an eye for Goblin Slayer! What's this, a harem?

Sword Maiden gets introduced next week, I wonder what kind of girl she is!
Nov 4, 2018 2:05 PM
Nov 2018
It was a nice episode, but it was a bit boring and felt very short. I liked seeing the witch and how she introduced some more adventurers. The bugs and rats were gross af but it’s all good. Definitely not the best episode and I felt like a lot more could have been done. BUT BESIDES ALL MY CRITICISM I DID LIKE IT lol
DeSSa
Nov 4, 2018 3:22 PM

May 2015
I ship lizardman x Cheese.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Nov 4, 2018 4:30 PM

Oct 2007
CeddyyBearr said:

Interesting, Receptionist girl has an eye for Goblin Slayer! What's this, a harem?

GS has a girl when he goes home = cow girl.

GS has a girl when he goes on adventure = elf. priestess

GS has a girl when he goes to the guild = receptionist

:)
Nov 4, 2018 4:43 PM
a car

Jun 2017
I've been waiting for an episode like this to air! The stuff that occurred in this episode is my personal biggest issue with Goblin Slayer from the LNs and the anime doesn't alleviate it any better... Meaningless sideplots with meaningless, soulless side characters! (Wow, I also just described all of Overlord as well in that sentence...)

I can't believe I haven't dropped this yet!
Nov 4, 2018 4:46 PM
Jan 2018
Natsuki_Hyundai said:
I've been waiting for an episode like this to air! The stuff that occurred in this episode is my personal biggest issue with Goblin Slayer from the LNs and the anime doesn't alleviate it any better... Meaningless sideplots with meaningless, soulless side characters! (Wow, I also just described all of Overlord as well in that sentence...)

This didnt exist in the manga or the LN
Nov 4, 2018 4:47 PM
Jan 2018
jimmmaker said:
Natsuki_Hyundai said:

Also why dont you do yourself a favour and drop it?
Nov 4, 2018 5:30 PM
a car

Jun 2017
jimmmaker said:
jimmmaker said:

To answer both of your questions:

A lot of people are confused by this episode. The order of events is different but all of this crap did originally happen and it's going to be a running theme.

As for why I haven't dropped it, it's not bad enough. This might be one of the worst anime I've ever experienced, however it isn't one of the worst things I have ever experienced. I'd rather rewatch this than- say- reread The Fault in our Stars.
Nov 4, 2018 5:31 PM

Oct 2017
papsoshea said:
So what's her name? Witch girl? Sorceress tits?
kek

I've been trying to define her class for awhile. She's got a pointy hat and pipe, that's usually wizard stuff. Also goblin slayer asked her to identify a scroll, which tells me she has a high intelligence attribute and can learn scrolls. Though she does not dress modestly and speaks slowly which isn't wizard stuff. It's more in line with charisma based classes like sorceress or witch. She also could have cast a spell or used a magic item to identify or read a scroll. The way she dresses is very reminiscent of a typical slutty witch you see on halloween. It might be an allusion to blair from souleater considering the characters similarities. She also carries candles, which is usually witch related stuff for pacts with devils.
Nov 4, 2018 5:35 PM
Jan 2018
Natsuki_Hyundai said:
jimmmaker said:

A lot of people are confused by this episode. The order of events is different but all of this crap did originally happen and it's going to be a running theme.

As for why I haven't dropped it, it's not bad enough. This might be one of the worst anime I've ever experienced, however it isn't one of the worst things I have ever experienced. I'd rather rewatch this than- say- reread The Fault in our Stars.
are
Natsuki_Hyundai said:
jimmmaker said:

There is no need to torture yourself with something you dont like and its not like this is one of the *so bad its good*cases.Also i have read the source material.None of this happened.Only 25% of this actually happened at the current time frame.They mixed in a side story from a different volume skipped like 5 chapters of the manga so it doesnt hold up to the rest of the episodes.I assume they did that in order to switch arcs,which might be good.We just have to wait and see.
Nov 4, 2018 5:59 PM

Oct 2013
I haven't read the manga, but judging from the title I thought this episode was going to be rather peaceful. Not dull or boring, just with less action. I was correct partially. While it's true there was less action, it doesn't mean there was no action at all. We could see some noobs fighting in the sewers, treating monsters them as a challenge.

It might sound funny after we saw what Goblin Slayer's party did in that ogre's lair, but it gave us a lot of information how the world was going. We didn't have now noobs having itchy feet to go on a quest and picking those related to goblins, because they underestimated them. Here we had a bunch of adventurers who picked up a quest suitable for their own status in the Guild, got into trouble and in the end ended victorious, as for they listened to advices from higher rank's warrior.

About main character's relation, it was nice to see that the Guild receptionist (Uketsuke-jou) finally being sure about her feelings towards Goblin Slayer.

As for the witch hero... haha, that candle's theme was great in every aspect (searching for it and using it). ;D Especially when it was not only searching for something in the cleavage, but also sexual undertones related to the shape of the item that witch hero found in her breast.

In conclusion: good episode, better than I expected it to be.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2018

195 by Miki42 »»
Apr 1, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2018

372 by Tartyus »»
Mar 1, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2018

382 by azzther »»
Feb 26, 8:15 AM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2018

992 by Devonnius »»
Feb 22, 8:54 PM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2018

197 by RGreatDanton »»
Feb 10, 5:53 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.