Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 2, 2018 10:17 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I have to say...Kohaku really makes her presence known already in the club. Right off the bat, she proposes a fortune telling attraction and it's popular already!

Interesting to see Hitomi using more magic on her own. I'm starting to think that getting along with her club members is building confidence. That last scene is a thing of beauty. I think PA Works really captured the magic of the show, literally.
Nov 2, 2018 10:31 AM

Feb 2017
This episode was slow. Looks like next episode might bring more drama...

Nov 2, 2018 10:59 AM

Jan 2017
Did anyone else notice when she was like

"Dad I'm going to use your laptop."

**and then proceeded to get on a desktop with a massive monitor? lol

Nov 2, 2018 10:59 AM

Apr 2016
That girl is a childhood friend ... shes doomed.

Press F
Nov 2, 2018 11:04 AM

Apr 2010
Well it looks like Hitomi is getting better at magic trough trial and error.
Tho those errors got them into trouble at the end.
It was nice seeing her try tho and now that the colour issue is known she seems to be more able to rely on others.
Kohaku was also funny this episode.
Nov 2, 2018 11:16 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Swagernator said:
That girl is a childhood friend ... shes doomed.

Press F
I'm still gonna pray for her lol

Sho and Hitomi are too cute though
Nov 2, 2018 11:20 AM

Dec 2012
J_LEE_C said:

She said Pasokon(desktop PC) subs are shit
Nov 2, 2018 11:23 AM

Jan 2017
Rorek said:
J_LEE_C said:

Ah see idk Japanese, I was relying on the subs. Usually HorribleSubs doesn't mistranslate that badly, I'll take your word for it though. It just really stood out to me when I read 'laptop' and then saw a massive desktop instead lol

Nov 2, 2018 11:28 AM
Jun 2015
When u realize that Asagi and Ichigo from DITF share the same VA there is no doubt that why the show intended to give her bad romance fortune :/ it makes it even more sad when both had a crush on their childhood friend.
uchimaki131Nov 2, 2018 11:32 AM
Nov 2, 2018 11:32 AM

Dec 2012
J_LEE_C said:
Rorek said:

Ah see idk Japanese, I was relying on the subs. Usually HorribleSubs doesn't mistranslate that badly, I'll take your word for it though. It just really stood out to me when I read 'laptop' and then saw a massive desktop instead lol

This subs are from Amazon Prime
Nov 2, 2018 11:46 AM

Mar 2017
Another good episode. I'm not really a fan of love triangles and it seems to be going down that route. But who cares? It's a good show.
Hitomi is trying hard too. I'm curious about next episode's teaser.
Nov 2, 2018 12:00 PM

Dec 2016
Can someone just love Asagi already please?? :(
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Nov 2, 2018 12:16 PM

Nov 2016
Kohaku best winggirl.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 2, 2018 12:23 PM
Mar 2015
Hitomi's magic was beautiful at the end. Loved when the fish swam through
Nov 2, 2018 12:50 PM

Dec 2012
Smug grandma

Sweet
Nov 2, 2018 2:11 PM

Mar 2015
We have a magic flying golden carp!

Seriously though I really did like this episode, and the development of three of the female cast. Well done.
The sword that takes life gives life
Nov 2, 2018 2:28 PM

Jan 2016
I somehow enjoyed this episode the most out of the 5 that have been aired. All I can say is Sho is a much better character than that lifeless Aoi guy, ugh I don't' like him right now. Hope that this changes though

Hitomi's magic was beautiful! Sasuga P.A works!
Nov 2, 2018 4:12 PM

Dec 2012
J_LEE_C said:
Rorek said:

HS doesn't translate, they rip the subs from CR, Amazon and a few others.
Nov 2, 2018 4:14 PM

Jan 2017
tirafesi said:
J_LEE_C said:

HS doesn't translate, they rip the subs from CR, Amazon and a few others.

Ah, I see. I learn something new every day! :)

Nov 2, 2018 4:19 PM
Jul 2018
Kohaku is so cute and hilarious. Best granny. :'D
Also Hitomi gets more confidence and the scene was so beautiful.
Nov 2, 2018 4:21 PM

Sep 2011
Hitomi is trying hard with her magic now, Kohaku is giving her all of her support too, with magic, and with Yuito. Their club is now bigger, and they are all getting along well. Asagi's feelings are finally totally out in the open too, to the audience at least, and she decided to try to change, taking more pride in her photos, and doing something with them.

I also really like Sho, so since it's pretty much hopeless to root for him, and Hitomi, I will just hope that things will work out between him and Asagi, she's a nice girl too. And I just love how they are portraying magic as a part of their everyday life, it's not like it just happened now, but it was nice to see Kohaku reading fortunes, and Hitomi making one of those star-sands for the first time.
Nov 2, 2018 4:23 PM
Mar 2017
Kohaku adapts to the new club, her idea of ​​fortune telling was good, although that brought a bit of drama.
Hitomi by her side wants to help Yuito, so she decides to improve her magic, to create a magical sand that can help her get inspired and achieve her new drawing.
Asagi feels a little jealous of how Sho helps Hitomi and being honest, Sho is just a good boy who likes to help, it is understandable that the shy childhood friend feels insecure, it's good that Kohaku made her recover her spirits and the trust.
The moment of quality of grandmother / granddaughter was fun, the smug face that Kohaku put was one of the best, she only wants her granddaughter to be happy (apparently she already knows that Hitomi has some interest in Yuito).
The scene of Hitomi and Yuito in the viewpoint was very beautiful, Hitomi tries to support him, since the drawings of him mean something special for her and for his side, Yuito is happy that Hitomi values ​​his art.
Kohaku and Hitomi are in trouble for all the sand that was wasted.
The final scene where Yuito uses Hitomi's gift was very beautiful, I hope that in future episodes the magic that appears is just as beautiful as the one in this scene.
Nov 2, 2018 4:28 PM

Dec 2014
Good episode.

Kohaku being just awesome as usual, I love her and her smug reactions.

Asagi is such a sweetie, don't worry Asagi I'm sure Sho-kun will come around and fall for you or so I pray. xD

I definitely like Sho more than Aoi as well.
The star sand at the end was very nice. Looking forward to next week.
Nov 2, 2018 4:47 PM

Jul 2017
That was some pretty nice magic.
Nov 2, 2018 4:49 PM

Nov 2016
Childhood Friend Curse Strikes Again. Press F to Pay Respeccs.

From the Sneak peak at the end I think Hitomi will be able to see color again suddenly but the dude will go depressive this time.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 2, 2018 4:59 PM

Jul 2017
Ngl I feel like this story is gonna have a rushed ending considering they have 8 eps left, and they have to conclude all the potential relationships + they have to find some way for Hitomi to get her color sight back. Ok most likely they'll end with just the main ship but given how it's a PA Works romance, even that will probably be some half-assed attempt
Nov 2, 2018 5:01 PM

Jun 2014
Hitomi really worked hard to make that star sand.

When Aoi used it, he was able to see the fish that Hitomi sees when she looks at his drawings. I wonder what will happen next?

Nov 2, 2018 5:03 PM

Jul 2017
Glad to see Hitomi's progressing on being more open and determined to use magic~

Unrequited love from a childhood friend... This (almost) always happens...

Finally, some development with Hitomi and Aoi though it's still quite slow. His fish drawing appeared in front of Aoi when he used Hitomi's magic sand...

Not much to say regarding the episode though I'm still enjoying it~

Looks like things are getting serious next episode... Probably an argument...

Help, I'm hooked into the Fate series (not all) and am obsessed with Shirou x Saber!
Also, forever hoping for a ufotable remake of the Fate route!
Nov 2, 2018 5:54 PM

Sep 2014
Short_Circut said:
Ngl I feel like this story is gonna have a rushed ending considering they have 8 eps left, and they have to conclude all the potential relationships + they have to find some way for Hitomi to get her color sight back. Ok most likely they'll end with just the main ship but given how it's a PA Works romance, even that will probably be some half-assed attempt

What's wrong with 8 episodes left? There are a lot of contents that could fit in 8 episodes and there aren't a lot of subplot here and there either.
Nov 2, 2018 6:07 PM

Mar 2018
Hrybami said:
Short_Circut said:

What's wrong with 8 episodes left? There are a lot of contents that could fit in 8 episodes and there aren't a lot of subplot here and there either.

I have to agree, 8 episodes more in my opinion is enough for a good anime. The anime isn't following any manga or light novel so we can't really say it's going to be rushed.
Nov 2, 2018 7:42 PM

Mar 2016
Aoi got to see his drawing come to life. That must have been so exciting.

Hitomi made her own Hoshizuna. I am so proud of her. Though, the amount she wasted was quite funny.

I don't like love triangles at all. It doesn't look like the love triangle will be too much of a problem here, but I am still worried.
Nov 2, 2018 7:51 PM

Dec 2016
In the end Hitomi could finally made the star-sand after many tries, a beautiful blue color one <3 but that also lead Kohaku in trouble =w= The result worked really well and I couldn't stop staring at all those stars in Yuito's room *-* That was very beautiful! Very nice episode ^^

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Nov 2, 2018 8:07 PM

Nov 2017
Rorek said:
Smug grandma

Sweet
This is why there is fetishes called G-Milf

- So, the deadly triangle has been broke by grandma... oh god, i love this grandma.
- PA doing good when drawing panorama and "Magic".
- My grandma scolded by her grandma... This is was so epic.
Now Loading.....
Nov 2, 2018 8:08 PM

May 2018
Kohaku is the MVP this week. No doubt. And ouch, jealousy almost ignite a conflict, thanks again to kohaku that didn't happen.

Rorek said:
Smug grandma

Sweet

Perfection !
Nov 2, 2018 8:52 PM

Jan 2017
Am I a bad person for laughing in tears that Asagi and Shou are childhod friends and won't hook up? XD
Nov 2, 2018 9:46 PM
Jan 2016
Another awesome episode!

Kohaku always creating good climate with her funny personality, her idea for fortune telling was really cool!

The fortune telling for Asagi was a star for a little drama, but Kohaku once again helped Asagi to ignore her fortune and dont lose his trust! Like the development on Asagi! Hope that Shou dont start fell in love for Hitomi, my heart will not handle to see Asagi sad!

Hitomi is doing his best for help Yuito to recover his inspiration, she adapted really fast to work in magic store, i am glad that she has made that blue magic dust to gift Yuito! His gift at the end was wonderfull, and golden fish was kinda misterious!
Nov 2, 2018 10:12 PM

Aug 2017
Hitomi tries to improve her magic. Looks like she made it. We know more about Asagi and Sho. Still, I want to know who's the Grandpa.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Nov 2, 2018 10:20 PM
Sep 2018
So we are getting multiple couples in this anime,kinda good for the anime
Nov 2, 2018 11:05 PM

Jun 2017
So, she's basically processing and distributing hallucinogens? These kids today.

Nov 3, 2018 4:19 AM

Aug 2013
B O R I N G time to drop :D
Nov 3, 2018 7:12 AM

Feb 2014
Time to pray for poor Asagi. She's stuck in that infamous position of "Childhood Friend with Unrequited Love". It's likely that she'll fail to become a romantic couple with Sho, but despite that, I do pray that she'll break that trope and succeed. Best of luck, girl! =3

Hitomi did an outstanding job with the star sand. She worked hard and after countless failed attempts, she finally was able to produce the star sand that she gave to Yuito to help him with his artist's block. Sadly, Hitomi and Kohaku got into trouble for using all the good star sand and was punished. It was worth it, though. =)

And that led to the nice sasuga moment when Yuito used the star sand and the same fish that Hitmoi saw came into life in front of him for the first time. It was visually pleasing and beautiful, as expected of P.A. Works. =D
Nov 3, 2018 6:16 PM

Oct 2015
I doubt Hitomi is into Sho in fact I think its the other way round, so Asagi should just chill. Hitomi is just trying to get back into color, but the closest guy she would like is the Yuito guy. I wouldn't call this a new love triangle, in fact its generic.

I'm more interested in Hitomi and her color story, how she had this inability more than a generic romance.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Nov 3, 2018 7:38 PM

Jan 2013
young grandma is way too awesome, she brings so much life to this show.
Nov 4, 2018 1:24 AM

Apr 2015
Kohaku's energy is just something else. Brings so much joy to this show.

So Hitomi tried to make her own star sand for Yuito! She failed many times but got it done in the end, good on her! :D However Kohaku is now in trouble after using all the good star sand for Hitomi's Practice.

Asagi is really adorable, I am rooting for her to get shipped with Sho!

So Yuito, after using that star sand Hitomi made, witnessed what Hitomi was talking about, the colours she had seen from his drawing board.
Nov 4, 2018 5:53 AM

Sep 2016
Damn, Aoi taking them drugs yo, seeing shit like flying fishes at the end.
Love me some coco, ey. I'd love it if the guy died though. Kohaku best girl btw.
Rorek said:
Smug grandma

Sweet

Smug granny, best granny.
Nov 4, 2018 7:16 AM

Nov 2014
Huh... a possible romance, huh? Seems like that's our route to getting her motivated for magic. His drawings being the only colour she can see also helps.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Nov 4, 2018 7:43 PM
Sep 2017
Oh, I see a childhood friend. Asagi, it's over, just like Ichigo.
Nov 4, 2018 7:58 PM

Feb 2015
The magic, art and photography club was finally approved, so Kohaku started her first magic event, about telling your fortune in love which is very successful, unfortunately Asagi discovered that she's gonna have a hard time with the topic. Later Asagi can be seen trying to improve her photos and Shou giving some advices. Hitomi got in charge of the shop while Kohaku and her mother are out, Hitomi encountered Yuito and and talked about his recent lack of enthusiasm when drawing, so later Hitomi created her own magic sand that could give Yuito that push that he could need to draw. They all had this meeting (lunch) and a misunderstanding between Shou and Asagi. Hitomi had a time with Yuito so she gave him the sand. Finally Yuito used it before going to bed (stars scene).

The hability that this show has to develop the characters is incredibly high. We're getting involved with the story very quickly. This is a romance, so obviously the relationships are starting to grow, Hitomi and Yuito are having a slow development, they're both silent people. Asagi's fortune, there's Shou that is Asagi's target but Hitomi is around, and, as I can see, Hitomi is also an interest for Shou, despite he's my favourite character, smart and mature. Finally there's Kurumi and Chigusa, well that started as a joke and we barely know Chigusa, they need more time.
Atlas77Jan 3, 2019 10:36 PM
Nov 4, 2018 11:59 PM

Apr 2011
Hitomi getting better and better in magic.
Nov 5, 2018 4:28 AM
Nov 2016
They went a little easy on the drama this episode. At least Hitomi was able to give the star sand to Yuita.

Seems like Asagi will try to woo the Pres too.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2018

289 by bury133 »»
Dec 25, 2023 4:30 PM

Poll: » Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2018

72 by basskiller »»
Dec 1, 2023 8:27 PM

Poll: » Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2018

97 by basskiller »»
Nov 28, 2023 5:18 PM

Poll: » Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2018

62 by basskiller »»
Nov 26, 2023 11:29 PM

Poll: » Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2018

114 by basskiller »»
Nov 25, 2023 7:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.