Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Certain Magical Index (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Nov 4, 2018 9:22 PM
Apr 2011
Botato said:
Ziggycuff said:

My theory is that they are going deeper into this arc either during the Railgun anime or Accelerator Anime, and just breifly going over it during this arc. WW3 arc focuses on Index herself. And since this is an anime about index, and not so much what goes on in acedemy city, ill be happy if they rush certain aspects in favor of plot points revolving around index.
BR arc isn't part of either manga though.

This series is not about Index, holy shit. She isn't even a main character.

Trying to say Index is not a main character of the anime "A certain magical Index" is like trying to divide by 0.
Feel free to drop a comment on my profile and have a chat! I am always looking to socialize with other users!
Nov 4, 2018 9:26 PM

Nov 2013
Ziggycuff said:
Botato said:
BR arc isn't part of either manga though.

This series is not about Index, holy shit. She isn't even a main character.

Trying to say Index is not a main character of the anime "A certain magical Index" is like trying to divide by 0.
Wow okay.

The author himself says the main characters of Index are Touma, Accelerator and Shiage. Index is only in the name of the title because that was the name of vol1, which focused on her. Kamachi intended to give each volume a different name based on the focus, but the editors talked him out of this crazy idea because it kills brand recognition so the series is stuck with Index.

WW3 arc does not focus on Index. It focuses on said 3 main characters and their struggles.

But you know what, let's ignore all that for a second. WW3 arc is still going to get the same treatment this arc and the previous one got. Unless they completely skip an entire book to make room for WW3, it will get the same treatment. Don't get your hopes up.
Nov 4, 2018 9:29 PM
Apr 2011
Botato said:
Ziggycuff said:

Wow okay.

The author himself says the main characters of Index are Touma, Accelerator and Shiage. Index is only in the name of the title because that was the name of vol1, which focused on her. Kamachi intended to give each volume a different name based on the focus, but the editors talked him out of this crazy idea because it kills brand recognition so the series is stuck with Index.

WW3 arc does not focus on Index. It focuses on said 3 main characters and their struggles.

But you know what, let's ignore all that for a second. WW3 arc is still going to get the same treatment this arc and the previous one got. Unless they completely skip an entire book to make room for WW3, it will get the same treatment. Don't get your hopes up.

Lol okay, whatever you say man. Funny i can't find anything about that on google. In fact multiple articles state that she's the main female character for the magic side. But sure. Just for the sake of not arguing with the internet, we'll say your right.
Z-InfoNov 5, 2018 6:28 AM
Feel free to drop a comment on my profile and have a chat! I am always looking to socialize with other users!
Nov 6, 2018 3:39 AM

Aug 2009
Ziggycuff said:
Botato said:
Wow okay.

Lol okay, whatever you say man. Funny i can't find anything about that on google. In fact multiple articles state that she's the main female character for the magic side. But sure. Just for the sake of not arguing with the internet, we'll say your right.

You only need just a few brain cells to realize, after watching two anime seasons, that Index isnt a main character.

We reached a point where Misaka,Tsuchimikado,Othinus and Aleister are more relevant in the Index series than she ever was.
Nov 6, 2018 3:48 AM
Apr 2011
ssjokg said:
Ziggycuff said:

You only need just a few brain cells to realize, after watching two anime seasons, that Index isnt a main character.

We reached a point where Misaka,Tsuchimikado,Othinus and Aleister are more relevant in the Index series than she ever was.

But she is a main character. Doesn't mean the anime has to focus on her.

Go on Kazuma Kamachi twitter. What character do you see? Index.

People saying the creator saying index isnt a main character? I call bullshit.

A few snippets of an interview of Kamachi himself

——Please tell us a secret about the creation of the character of Index.

Kamachi: To give my story an edge, I wanted a name that would stand out for the character the story was centered around

People also read stuff like this and scream OMG INDEX NOT MAIN CHARACTER LOL

—Can you tell us anything about the upcoming novels for the fans looking forward to them?

Miki: Kamijou Touma is not the only Level 0. There is also a group of delinquents called Skill-Out. One of them has become an unrefined protagonist. By following him, you can enjoy stories about the underside of Academy City that seems to be involved with almost everything in the series. Mikoto will also play a big role.

Kamachi: Also, the balance of world power will be in danger thanks to a great tremor on the lines between science and magic. This leads to an even larger incident that is a great enough conflict to exceed what can be called an “incident”. And even more may get shaken up after that.”

before you all think your 200iq anime experts and know everything, understand that A plot can easily focus on other stuff while main plot points are irrelevant, to build up to a point where it becomes relevant again. This is exactly what is happening. Why would they have index in the plot if nobody has a reason to go after the texts inside her head? Well that's gonna change.

You can continue to argue all you want, and force your opinions onto others, but i go by facts as I see it so, its a big ¯_(ツ)_/¯ from me.
Nov 6, 2018 4:20 AM

Aug 2009
> plot can easily focus on other stuff while main plot points are irrelevant, to build up to a point where it becomes relevant again. This is exactly what is happening. Why would they have index in the plot if nobody has a reason to go after the texts inside her head? Well that's gonna change.

Because that happened TWICE in 40+ fucking volumes?Because she is irrelevant outside 2 specific arcs, excluding her introduction arc.

The fact is that she is irrelevant and the story stopped revolving around her since the Three Stories arc.

She is as relevant as LO, and takitsubo as main partners of the 3 MCs. But she isnt a MC since the focus isnt on her ANYMORE.

She is a background character for more than 30 volumes.She was plot focused for 5 volumes and only a couple volumes had her doing semi important stuff.

Miisaki and Tsuchi got two volumes to themselves.What did she get?

I dont know what MAIN means in your language but it definitely doesnt mean what you think it means.
Nov 6, 2018 4:50 AM
Apr 2011
ssjokg said:

She is a background character for more than 30 volumes.She was plot focused for 5 volumes and only a couple volumes had her doing semi important stuff.

While this is true, this doesn't "Demote" her to a background character. The entire magic side plot revolves around the significance of index. Touma's and Index's relationship is important in upcoming plot elements. That's why, even Wikipedia lists her as "The titular and main protagonist of the magic side" Just because she doesn't have screentime doesnt mean shes not relevant in the plot. Atleast on the magic side of things.

Which brings me back to my original point. Trying not to put this in a way that triggers any of the snowflakes, i woud prefer is the science side of things were focused on in Railgun, while the magic side of things are focused on during Index.
Nov 6, 2018 4:52 AM

Aug 2009
Ziggycuff said:
ssjokg said:

While this is true, this doesn't "Demote" her to a background character. The entire magic side plot revolves around the significance of index. Touma's and Index's relationship is important in upcoming plot elements. That's why, even Wikipedia lists her as "The titular and main protagonist of the magic side" Just because she doesn't have screentime doesnt mean shes not relevant in the plot. Atleast on the magic side of things.

Except she is irrelevant in the magic side arcs as well. Or are those 5 volumes all the magic side has?

Also
>wikipedia

Yeah ok...
Nov 6, 2018 4:58 AM
Apr 2011
ssjokg said:

Except she is irrelevant in the magic side arcs as well. Or are those 5 volumes all the magic side has?

She is still relevant because the magic side focuses on the perspective of the anglican church, which index is a major member of. At any time she could become involved with them. Index is one of the major powers of the Anglican church. However, the show shifts its focus to other things in order to build the story up. Its a common storytelling technique, which eventually leads to something at the end. I thought this was common sense by now.

This again, doesn't make her a side character. And just because your opinion is otherwise doesn't make that any less of a fact.
Nov 6, 2018 7:22 AM

Nov 2013
Ziggycuff said:
The entire magic side plot revolves around the significance of index.
No it does not.

If it did we'd see more people come after her, but literally just 2 people were.

3 if we count the random side story about the cat grimoire thing.
Nov 6, 2018 7:48 AM

Nov 2013
——Please tell us a secret about the creation of the character of Index.

Kamachi: To give my story an edge, I wanted a name that would stand out for the character the story was centered around
Also I am pretty sure this was about the first volume. That was the only volume where the story was centered around her. It was, after all, supposed to be the only volume since Kamachi didn't expect to be told to continue the story so easily. It was so sudden he had 16 or 17 days to write vol2 which was centered on Himegami.

I also get the impression you think the Index LN is "for the magic side" which is false. It is for both magic and science, the premise of the series is the clash between them and later on it is revealed that

I am curious if you ever read the author's afterwords at the end of each of volume, although if I didn't misunderstand you and you truly think the Index LN is supposed to be magic only then I suspect you didn't even read it, not all of it at least.

If you haven't, now is a good time honestly.
Nov 6, 2018 7:54 AM

Aug 2009
Ziggycuff said:
ssjokg said:

She is still relevant because the magic side focuses on the perspective of the anglican church, which index is a major member of. At any time she could become involved with them. Index is one of the major powers of the Anglican church. However, the show shifts its focus to other things in order to build the story up. Its a common storytelling technique, which eventually leads to something at the end. I thought this was common sense by now.

This again, doesn't make her a side character. And just because your opinion is otherwise doesn't make that any less of a fact.

>At any time she could become involved with them.

And in 40+ volumes this happened twice(3 volumes total).With this logic EVERYONE in the series is a main character since everyone is connected to Academy City and AC is a core element.

Dude you obviously dont know shit about the series OR storytelling and character involvement

And if Kamachi is using 40+ volumes to create build up for Index to appear and do shit then he is the worst writer out there.

Wikipedia(since you like that):
A protagonist (from Ancient Greek πρωταγωνιστής (protagonistes), meaning 'one who plays the first part, chief actor') [1][2] is the leading character of a story.

The protagonist is at the center of the story, makes the key decisions, and experiences the consequences of those decisions. The protagonist is the primary agent propelling the story forward, and is often the character who faces the most significant obstacles. If a story contains a subplot, or is a narrative made up of several stories, then each subplot may have its own protagonist.[3]

The protagonist is the character whose fate is most closely followed by the reader or audience, and who is opposed by the antagonist. The antagonist will provide obstacles and complications and create conflicts that test the protagonist, thus revealing the strengths and weaknesses of the protagonist's character.

Index simply cant be a protagonist.
Nov 6, 2018 7:58 AM

Nov 2013
Kuroko was more of a mc than Index since she had vol8 all to herself.
Nov 6, 2018 10:09 AM
Apr 2011
ssjokg said:

I'm done repeating the same thing over to you. She IS a protagonist. If you really want to change my mind, convince the database mods to remove index as a main character listed under ALL 3 of the seasons. You people need to take off your tinfoil hats.
Z-InfoNov 6, 2018 10:16 AM
Nov 6, 2018 11:32 AM

Aug 2009
Ziggycuff said:
ssjokg said:

I'm done repeating the same thing over to you. She IS a protagonist. If you really want to change my mind, convince the database mods to remove index as a main character listed under ALL 3 of the seasons. You people need to take off your tinfoil hats.

Oh yeah, it is MAL that decides who the main characters are, not Kamachi and the series itself.

Nov 6, 2018 1:12 PM
Apr 2011
ssjokg said:

Oh yeah, it is MAL that decides who the main characters are, not Kamachi and the series itself.

Citation needed.
Nov 6, 2018 2:13 PM

Dec 2008
Loved it-but then I love everything Index and Railgun related.
Life Is Short But Intense.
Nov 6, 2018 2:43 PM

Dec 2015
Ziggycuff said:
ssjokg said:

if you trust mal so much look at the NT characters
https://myanimelist.net/manga/24875/Shinyaku_Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index
index isn't in the main characters , she is a main character in the first LN series because she was important in the first vol. and some other volumes but now she isn't .
from your comments i don't think you've read the LN .
Tsukumo_YuumaNov 7, 2018 10:59 AM
Nov 6, 2018 3:00 PM
Apr 2011

NT is after world war 3, which marks the end of the original Toaru Majutsu no Index light novels. So understandably index doesn't have to be relevant. That argument is invalid.

And yes, I have read the LN up to the start of NT but no further. Although its been a while since I have.

NT =/= now

Up until World war 3, index is still relevant, and a main character.

To Aru Majutsu no Index 3 =/= NT, I feel like you are either genuinely confusing the two, or seriously trying to troll. If you genuinely believe index is a side character of the then by all means believe it. Its not gonna stop me from going off of facts.
Nov 6, 2018 3:46 PM

Jan 2008
Me, being an anime-only watcher:
Nov 6, 2018 4:57 PM
Oct 2018
you can call it main or side character. you call it side character is wrong and you call it main character is wrong too. index is something like iconic character and kamachi make index between those two. in nt adaptation index will more get time than in ot. i think the are lot of main character in index novel make index more like side character. there are touma, hamazura and accelerator. kamachi make literally 3 strory in one novel, making people confused index is main chara or not.
i am more intersted in railgun tbh. index anime is just advertisement.
Nov 6, 2018 7:42 PM

Oct 2008
With all these chaotic evens going-on, i'm just gonna enjoy it! The fights and everything!
5/5.

Nov 6, 2018 8:14 PM

Nov 2013
Ziggycuff said:

NT is after world war 3, which marks the end of the original Toaru Majutsu no Index light novels. So understandably index doesn't have to be relevant. That argument is invalid.

And yes, I have read the LN up to the start of NT but no further. Although its been a while since I have.

NT =/= now

Up until World war 3, index is still relevant, and a main character.

To Aru Majutsu no Index 3 =/= NT, I feel like you are either genuinely confusing the two, or seriously trying to troll. If you genuinely believe index is a side character of the then by all means believe it. Its not gonna stop me from going off of facts.
You still never explained why she counts as a main character.

What makes her a main character? Since you don't like bringing NT into this, let's just consider OT for a bit.

vol1 was about her.
She was relevant for a bit in vol2, but not as a main character.
Someone was after her knowledge in vol5. The volume had 3 different, simultaneous stories tho and that was just one of them.
Then she was irrelevant until vol13, where she only helped at the very end with her song.
Then irrelevant again until the end of vol18.
And then she was out of the picture for pretty much the entirety of the climax.

So to sum up: vol1, a bit in vol2, a bit in vol5, end of vol13 and vol18, and that was her entire role in the series up until NT.

Ironically enough, first OT volume aside, she had more to do in NT than in OT.

I've never heard of any story that keeps its protagonist out of the picture for more than half of the story.

Please explain to me why you think the story is CENTERED around Index. Because I just can't see it.
Nov 7, 2018 9:30 AM
Apr 2011
What makes her a main character? Since you don't like bringing NT into this, let's just consider OT for a bit.

I suggest you re-read my previous posts on this. I already explained numerous times.
Nov 7, 2018 9:52 AM

Aug 2009
>Index is the main character in Toaru majutsu no Index because her name is in the title so the story is about her

>Index isnt the main character in Toaru Majutsu no Index New Testament even tho her name is in the title.

oh boi
Nov 7, 2018 7:12 PM

Nov 2013
Ziggycuff said:

I suggest you re-read my previous posts on this. I already explained numerous times.
Man you need to make up your mind.

First you claimed the LN is about magic and the Angelican church so Index is a main character.
You also claimed WW3 is about her.
Both of which are false

Then you started talking about how it's common to build up the story with other things not related to the mc and something will happen in the end. But the thing is, OT is already over. We know everything that happens. So please explain what exactly in OT makes her a main character. And even if you backpedal and try to use NT here (even though you were the one to insist on keeping it out) she is not listed as a main character in the database (since you also like to use this as a reference) and hasn't been relevant enough to count as one, but please explain where in NT she becomes a main character if you decide to use NT too.

I am willing to listen but unless you make up your mind on what we're using as basis, what you consider to be a main character, and then explain why you think she is, this will not go anywhere.

But you know, you should just read the author comment for OT22.

Kamachi literally starts out, after his usual thanks for reading segment, by saying let's talk about the THREE main characters. And who does he talk about? Touma, Accelerator, And Shiage. Please read the LN and make sure to read the author's comments as well.

Nov 9, 2018 4:29 AM
Apr 2011
So you two guys are clearly just trying to twist my words in some effort to bait me or something. If you guys are incapable of understanding then thats just too bad. I have better things to do than entertain the thought of convincing random people on the internet things they refuse to understand.

If you believe the earth is flat, then fine, beleive it. If you believe Moses parted the red sea with a beyblade believe it. If you believe index is a side character, then by all means, believe it.

I am done talking about this.
Z-InfoNov 9, 2018 4:38 AM
Nov 9, 2018 5:49 AM

Nov 2013
Ziggycuff said:
So you two guys are clearly just trying to twist my words in some effort to bait me or something. If you guys are incapable of understanding then thats just too bad. I have better things to do than entertain the thought of convincing random people on the internet things they refuse to understand.

If you believe the earth is flat, then fine, beleive it. If you believe Moses parted the red sea with a beyblade believe it. If you believe index is a side character, then by all means, believe it.

I am done talking about this.
Where did I twist your words?
Here's you saying WW3 focuses on Index:
Ziggycuff said:

Here's you claiming the magic side plot revolves around Index/Angelican Church
Ziggycuff said:
Ziggycuff said:
There are a couple things wrong with this, because the roman church, god's right seat and amakusa get as much focus as the angelican church. Not to mention half of those arcs don't even prominently feature Index.

You also claim the show shifts focus to "other things" to build the story up. I am glad to know "other things" are 16-18 volumes while Index, the main focus, is barely 5-6 volumes. I could buy this excuse since it implies she will be relevant in the future, but you also said this:
Ziggycuff said:
So I take it we're not taking the "future" aka NT into account here.

You never truly explained why she is a main besides a few vague, and mostly wrong, statements.

So, based on this I ask you again, What makes Index a main character?

Nov 9, 2018 6:10 AM

Apr 2010
AcceleratorAngel said:
Aversa said:
Honestly so far this arc has been really boring not to mention that it looks like a bad action movie.
It's really all over the place yet the outcome of the events is really predictable hopefully it will be over soon.

This also seems rushed some of the events don't seem to make much sense and with all the different groups it lacks explanation.
I also have to say that despite their boosting the members of member where a real disappointment.

Thx to the rushing evrry bit of exposition is cut, every bit of MEMBER and BLOCK. So no wonder that the vents dont make any sense. It seems the characters only appear for the sake of being there, no foreshadowing. This arc is a major letdown for a adaption. The directors and screenwriter made it clear in an interview they will only adapt the highlights from each novel, exposition will be cut, all that’s left is action without explanation. So there u have it mate, read the light novel or be letdown. The director and screenwriter seem to go for that kind of adaption.
Personally i just think this is very poor directing and scriptwriting since everything that was going didn't seem to make much sense.
As mentioned before this is just like a bad action movie they kind you watch when you don't want to think about anything and just watch for low quality entertainment, and in my opinion that's just not what this show is about.
Dec 6, 2018 2:22 AM

Dec 2014
OK LIKE THE STORY IS ALL OVER THE PLACE... i MEAN it means people know the pretext behind it but I am getting more and more confused as I see it
Dec 6, 2018 12:44 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Ah, this was as rushed as last episode, good luck for the anime onlies trying to make too much being out of this...
My only praise is that they added an original scene were you see Frenda betraying Item to save her hide, whereas this doesnt happen in the LN.

Instead
It was really dumb that Kazuma left that out of the LN, considering vol15 is so long, he could have just included it also...
Dec 7, 2018 6:28 PM

Aug 2009
WTF IS EVEN GOING ON ANYMORE
Dec 17, 2018 9:28 AM

Aug 2013
Things were quite confusing.

Other than that, it was a good episode.

Mar 23, 2019 6:19 PM

Aug 2017
This episode is not confusing. BLOCK just plans to assassinate Aleister, MEMBER is fighting against Kakine and Accelerator, Xochitl wants revenge against Etzali, and Kakine forces Frenda to talk about ITEM's location.

It seems that BLOCK's betrayal failed and another organitation called MEMBER was defeated by GROUP and SCHOOL.

Poor Frenda. She was forced to talk by Kakine.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 17, 2019 5:49 PM

May 2012
Great episode if you ask me, really looking forwards to see what's next.
May 10, 2019 10:31 AM

Sep 2012
xDreww said:
WTF IS EVEN GOING ON ANYMORE

well inner fighting awry faction in the city tries to overthrow Alister and some want to have revenge on him
Aug 21, 2020 2:45 PM

Dec 2017
I'm actually enjoying these episodes quite a bit, a pity this arc couldn't get 4-6 eps since out of all the novels this one was the least able to be condensed into 2-3 episodes.

The direction for this arc is actually OK, just they are cutting scenes left and right to fit this into such few episodes.
Objectivity? In my anime scoring? Of course not...
Oct 14, 2020 1:51 AM

Apr 2013
Hmm I thought I'd enjoy this more if Touma wasn't there, but apart from maybe Accelerator I did not give a crap about anyone in this episode either. At least some Mugino next episode.
Dec 7, 2020 3:30 AM

Dec 2012
lol at Last Order leaving.
Uiharu.
lol at Accelerator throwing yen at the dude.
Accelerator gets hit from behind.
He's with MEMBER.
Dat dog.
Dem wings. WTF!
Damn. 5000 of them waiting.
They got sprayed.
Damn! Slammed his face into he wall.
What in the keisejuu is going on here?
Frenda getting focked up.
Dat ending.

Once your legs get stuck in the floor, I feel as though that is an opportunity for the opponent to win. Surprised Uiharu didn't say anything after seeing Last Order.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Dec 25, 2020 6:17 AM

Jan 2017
oh my god the pacing for this was worse than I remembered, no wonder I didn't get wtf was going on last time
Jun 25, 2021 5:46 AM

Aug 2018
Hm.. Now we see how some human interacts with grimoire.. I wonder if we'll have more stuff like this later in the future as well..
Jan 1, 2022 5:15 AM

Dec 2010
Why was the episode called "Dark Matter" when obviously that part is coming next time?

If I had to point out one good thing about the episode, Awajime's character development felt convincing on screen though I can see why a big part of it is lost on people who haven't read the novel. But yeah, for the most part J.C. is just soullessly adapting the source material, which now I realise is a big part of why S2 also came out very bland.

Just my two cents of how J.C. could adapt this better:
  • Consistently good art style AND animation
  • Adding scenes to give more depth to what's going on in the arc (just like how the Frenda scene was added, while it happened off-screen in the books)
  • Extend the fight scenes, make the characters feel engaged in them

With their emotional weight and payoff in mind, I'm already sad about the Acqua and the Brexit arcs. Add to this the low-effort action scenes and this adaptation feels pointless even as just a bonus to reading the Light Novels.
Nov 21, 2022 3:22 PM
Apr 2022
I found it pretty nice.
Dec 16, 2022 9:21 AM

Aug 2019
am i supposed to understand whats happening there is like 10 different things going on at the same time but yay another last order scene
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 2, 2023 4:53 AM

May 2020
What the fuck is even happening? It's like you started five hundred random things all at a time, and telling people to connect the dots between them.. which is almost asking for impossible. Are we supposed to know the backstories of those random fodders?? Maybe, but I don't remember them ever mentioning a thing or two about anyone.

What is BLOCK/MEMBER/SCHOOL? Oh, sorry nevermind. By the way animation is getting worse every passing episode, and it's just the fifth one smh.
Jun 9, 2023 7:52 AM

Nov 2010
Those MEMBER guys were a bunch of pushovers. All they did was talk and then got their ass handed down, lol.
I want to lick every inch of Musujime's body! She's so sexy!
Nov 28, 2023 1:51 PM

Nov 2023
Reply to MahiaErebeaNegi
The moment when J.C Staff not even able to adapt the best arc (Battle Royale Arc) properly is the moment where it's confirmed this anime is utter garbage. Don't get your hope up whatever they will adapt the later arcs properly or not. I'm started getting scared at Acqua arc and WWIII arc will be as awful as this arc does.

It seem like next episode will be Fren/da, no hopes for a better animation but at the very least I hope that scene will be showed up and not being censored.
@MahiaErebeaNegi Yes sir/ma'am! Noted.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Can you imagine if the Final arc was a 3 part movie Adaptation like the Kizu movies?

BerriesSan - Mar 22

10 by Laplace_kun »»
Apr 13, 2:48 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2019

354 by bakakisima »»
Dec 11, 2023 7:07 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2019

117 by bakakisima »»
Dec 8, 2023 8:56 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2019

74 by bakakisima »»
Dec 8, 2023 6:46 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2019

82 by bakakisima »»
Dec 5, 2023 11:58 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.