Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Who is the best girl?
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 5, 2018 11:30 AM

Oct 2010
I think the question "who is more fit for the MC" and "who is the best girl" are not necessarily the same. It's hard to deny that Mai and Sakuta just fit each other like a glove. But after episode 5 in special, I'm enjoying Koga more as a character. She feels more human and approachable. Mai is more... interesting than emotionally compelling to me.

But this discussion is absurd when the best girl is clearly Futaba.
Nov 5, 2018 2:38 PM

Jul 2010
-Mahesvara said:
Honestly I'd take this whole poll with a grain of salt as there seems to be a lot of new accounts posting in here that are choosing Koga, which smells of alt account shenanigans.

You can tell from favorites and episode discussions who people generally like the most tbh.

Keep in mind though that just because some people may prefer Koga over Mai doesn't mean they will put her in their favourites, so those numbers may not mean all that much. And I'm curious why you think new accounts are mostly voting for Koga because in this thread Mei might actually have a slight edge over Koga judging by the posts of new users.

Though I am surprised the results are this close, I would've expected Mei to easily take this. While I like both characters a lot I also took Mei's chemistry with Sakuta into account, so I chose her.
Nov 5, 2018 3:47 PM

Jul 2014
Damn trolls voting Koga over Mai when its obvious Mai is the better girl among the 2, now if we talkin about Futaba then that may just be a challenge, just wait for her time to in the spotlight.
Nov 5, 2018 4:09 PM

Jul 2014
Protoz said:
Weird poll, i can't see who are you putting Koga against? It's all blurry

I feel like there should be some punishment for this comment. Is this the anime version of a dad joke?
Nov 5, 2018 5:02 PM
Apr 2015
I see Futaba nowhere ! :(
Nov 5, 2018 5:19 PM

Jul 2017
I like Koga but Mai is my fav and who I think should end up with Sakuta.
I wouldn't really be upset with either, but he really seems to love Mai and their relationship is sweet so I think he should end up with her.
Plus, I think Sakuta sees Koga in a sisterly way? I dont know, I could be wrong but their friendship is really sweet in any case ^.^
Nov 5, 2018 6:04 PM

Mar 2013
I'm surprised on how close this one is...

Mai ftw ~
I feel like she's a mix of Hitagi and Yukinon
Nov 5, 2018 6:18 PM
Jan 2018
The only girl which even comes close to being a love rival for Mai is the ' first love girl' but her arc is not a part of the anime (most probably) but it will be covered in the movie.

Its the girl with blue hairs , and can be spotted in the anime opening.
She too is a year senior to him.
Nov 5, 2018 6:30 PM
Jan 2015
Okaishi said:
-Mahesvara said:
Honestly I'd take this whole poll with a grain of salt as there seems to be a lot of new accounts posting in here that are choosing Koga, which smells of alt account shenanigans.

You can tell from favorites and episode discussions who people generally like the most tbh.

Keep in mind though that just because some people may prefer Koga over Mai doesn't mean they will put her in their favourites, so those numbers may not mean all that much. And I'm curious why you think new accounts are mostly voting for Koga because in this thread Mei might actually have a slight edge over Koga judging by the posts of new users.

Though I am surprised the results are this close, I would've expected Mei to easily take this. While I like both characters a lot I also took Mei's chemistry with Sakuta into account, so I chose her.
I think favorites should taken into account when Mai has 5 times more than Koga lol.

Anyways, as for the poll results. It could be a lot to do with recency bias and the fact cute kouhai's are a popular character type. Imo Koga is a good character, but I just find her a lot less interesting and entertaining than Mai. Her interactions with Sakuta are more one-sided too, Sakuta shines while she's mostly reactionary, while Mai and Sakuta are considerably more balanced. Also her arc as a whole has felt much weaker than Mai's. Koga's issues with adolescent syndrome have felt significantly less serious and less detrimental than either Mai's or Kaede's cases, so i find it harder to be as invested in her character as Mai.
My Queens

Nov 5, 2018 7:44 PM

Oct 2012
Shouko is the only one.
「友達なんていない。人はすぐに裏切るし、学校っていうのは誰かを標的にしないとやってられない馬鹿共の集 まり。ままごとみたいな役決めて、仲のいいふりして都合が悪くなったら知らんぷり。そんな奴らと仲良くした いとか全然思わない。」
Nov 6, 2018 8:35 AM

Nov 2016
Too early to do a poll man... Just wait for other heroines to join the party... LOL. They will be interesting in their own way...
Nice to meet you.......
はじめまして。。。。。。。。。
Nov 6, 2018 11:00 PM
Nov 2018
Mai..she has a great personalities and also shows greater affection towards sakuta.
Nov 6, 2018 11:21 PM
Oct 2018
Ever since Mai went back to work her screen time is almost nonexistent...so let’s not be too quick to judge Mai.
I SUPPORT MAI ALL THE WAY!😋
Nov 7, 2018 12:19 AM

Jan 2017
It seems the winner of this poll is Koga.

Congratulations @Koga
Please tell us how do you feel about your success?

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Nov 7, 2018 2:33 AM

Apr 2015
Ayane_Maiyumi said:
Ever since Mai went back to work her screen time is almost nonexistent...so let’s not be too quick to judge Mai.
I SUPPORT MAI ALL THE WAY!😋

I really wouldn't say that. Not only does she appear multiple times within this arc and episode she also plays a vital part in what's going on. She's pretty much omnipresent even while she's not on screen 24/7.

But yeah overall, I'm curious how people will react to today's episode.
Nov 7, 2018 7:11 AM

Oct 2018
I think Koga overall has a better personality than Mai. But, yeah, she's forever friendzoned. Seems like she's falling for him too, so this will be interesting

i'm a worm
Nov 7, 2018 7:39 AM

Oct 2018
what the actual F? Koga is winning? Damn she is very likeable bur damn...Mai is god tier.
EDIT: The MC seems like a dude who could handle both so i hope both end up with him.
Nov 7, 2018 7:43 AM

Oct 2018
Harus said:
I'm surprised on how close this one is...

Mai ftw ~
I feel like she's a mix of Hitagi and Yukinon

Totaly feel that way too, just finished SNAFU, I think that's why i like her so much.
Nov 7, 2018 7:56 AM

Nov 2013
I vote for Koga she's cute and short-haired. That's all. I'm a simple man. I don't care if she's annoying.
“You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.”
Nov 7, 2018 8:40 AM

May 2017
Wtf I'm seeing here. I can't believe it, why the fuck Mai is trailing here ?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 7, 2018 8:43 AM

May 2017
Izuma-_ said:
I think Koga overall has a better personality than Mai. But, yeah, she's forever friendzoned. Seems like she's falling for him too, so this will be interesting
huh ? In which way she has a better personality do care to explain, well even if you explain you can't deny that she's plain annoying and that point is enough for Mai to be better.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 7, 2018 8:49 AM

Oct 2018
MOB_ABOMINATOR said:
Izuma-_ said:
huh ? In which way she has a better personality do care to explain, well even if you explain you can't deny that she's plain annoying and that point is enough for Mai to be better.

I actually don't find her annoying lol. I think she is a klutz, and an airhead, but i find it cute. I like Mai as well, I'm not saying she's bad or anything, she is definitely great. Just, for some reason i'm more into Koga~

i'm a worm
Nov 7, 2018 8:55 AM
Oct 2015
After seeing this vote, I now know why aliens have never come to earth.These people are retarded enough to like Koga than Mai.Well, people's tastes are different, I hope you don't lower the rating when you see episode 6
ShiroHachiNov 7, 2018 9:04 AM
Nov 7, 2018 1:06 PM

Nov 2009
Out of all the heroines, I dislike Mai and only her, and think that Koga is cute.

Mai is too tsundere-ish in an annoying way and the way she got together with the mc felt too fast and forced. Also ep3 was a cheesefest imo.
Nov 7, 2018 1:48 PM
Jan 2018
It's obvious it's going to be mai and there's no swaying it
Nov 7, 2018 2:25 PM
Jul 2018
Definitely Mai but I kinda like Koga too.
Nov 7, 2018 2:57 PM

Jun 2017
I will be brutally honest, Mai was first so I like her more (plus she is more interesting so far), if Koga was the first heroine I'd probably be on her side.
Nov 7, 2018 4:14 PM

Dec 2015
Sometimes, I really don't understand people
Nov 7, 2018 4:24 PM

Oct 2013
Mai, and by far. I like Koga too but Mai is just superior
Nov 7, 2018 4:25 PM
Jul 2018
>An anime about growing as a person and learning from your mistakes

>Let's turn this into another best girl and ship war by trashing on the female character we like less despite the fact the whole series tries to show us all of them have their good and bad points

Classic
removed-userNov 7, 2018 4:28 PM
Nov 7, 2018 4:25 PM
Mar 2018
lol koga winning, i can understand tho, i was about to vote koga but my hand slipped lol.
while mai reminds me to senjougahara from monogatari, koga reminds me to mogi from hakomari,but the problem is, mogi was not a likeable character, having likeable version of mogi is sure nice :))
Nov 7, 2018 4:42 PM

Sep 2014
Huh, Koga winning. BUT she got rejected. (ha ha)
After 6 ep. I'm still with Mai. Mai better fits Sakuta, thier conversations are god-tier and both knows how to tease each other. Mai is kinda tsunderish, but that make her better match for Azusagawa than if she being full dere-dere for him.

Mai love-story>>>Koga (not)-fake-love-story.
Nov 7, 2018 4:43 PM
Apr 2016
Safe to say that koga actually won...
Nov 7, 2018 4:45 PM
Sep 2014
how is it even close????? Mai clearly the winner
Nov 7, 2018 4:46 PM
May 2016
Zar_Putin_I said:
Just the fact that Nao Touyama voices Koga is enough to consider her best girl

Can't argue with that
Nov 7, 2018 5:06 PM
May 2017
Is it just me but is it always the girl shown last that is ended up rooted for the most. Both Mai and Koga are interesting in their own right. Mai is a laid back and actually strikes back against Sakuta's teasing meanwhile Koga gives in and gets embarrassed like most girls in anime do (not saying that is a bad thing). Both are great characters who are trying to grow and honestly since Mai's and Sakuta's relationship was so well developed so I would go in Mai. I couldn't decide if it was simply just based on character because they are both good so I went with the character's chemistry with the main character and Mai and Sakuta's comes up on top.
Nov 7, 2018 5:08 PM

Apr 2014
This poll doesn't have much meaning since this story is already written and of course he is still with Mai and not Koga.
Also, just because you like one character more, that doesn't mean that the MC has to like her as well. It's called learn to respect other people's wishes.
Nov 7, 2018 5:10 PM

Apr 2014
donkwonk said:
Is it just me but is it always the girl shown last that is ended up rooted for the most. Both Mai and Koga are interesting in their own right. Mai is a laid back and actually strikes back against Sakuta's teasing meanwhile Koga gives in and gets embarrassed like most girls in anime do (not saying that is a bad thing). Both are great characters who are trying to grow and honestly since Mai's and Sakuta's relationship was so well developed so I would go in Mai. I couldn't decide if it was simply just based on character because they are both good so I went with the character's chemistry with the main character and Mai and Sakuta's comes up on top.

You strike a solid point with the 'last girl gets rooted for more'. I have noticed that as well, time and again. I guess it's not considered cool to be single-minded and keep liking one single girl? Or maybe they get bored fast and need some new targets of their affection? I can't tell at all...
Nov 7, 2018 5:18 PM
May 2017
bestkatalyn said:
donkwonk said:

You strike a solid point with the 'last girl gets rooted for more'. I have noticed that as well, time and again. I guess it's not considered cool to be single-minded and keep liking one single girl? Or maybe they get bored fast and need some new targets of their affection? I can't tell at all...

The characters always end up with the first one since if the main character even slightly liked the first introduced character then they would end up sticking to t hat character for the rest of the show. I suppose this makes sense because if the MC were to switch girls mid show he would look like an unbearable asshole (even though people still hate Subaru for not doing that so like he would be hated either way). Maybe people sympathize with these characters that are obviously going to be pushed to the side because they get to see them down and things are not looking good for them compared for the main heroine so they root for them. Though I do get it and all but the main heroine would feel the same way if the MC would just abandon them and go for the other girl.
Nov 7, 2018 5:30 PM

Feb 2017
I like Mai because of her personality but I like Koga because of her looks. WHAT TO DO

Nov 7, 2018 8:59 PM
Jun 2016
I was the 1000th vote....and I am TEAM KOGA!

"The greatness of one's sorrow when parting is the evidence of the deepness of one's love, so if one fears sadness, one wouldn't be able to love anything."
Nov 11, 2018 6:52 AM

Jan 2017
9jaotaku3S said:
I was the 1000th vote....and I am TEAM KOGA!

I have high hopes for that blonde chick in the opening or that new girl who appeared in the previous episode. As of now, I didn't find any of the characters in this anime special.

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Nov 11, 2018 7:38 AM
Jul 2017
Obviously Sakuta will be with Mai, but I personally like Koga more. She gets together with Sakuta because it was the convenient way to avoid replying to the basketball alpha's confession, and falls in love with him by choice. She didn't intend to fall in love with him either because she knew that Sakuta was deeply in love with Mai, but that's not how love works, is it? The drama with Koga also had more impact than Mai. The confrontation with Mai's mother was kinda anti-climactic in my opinion and frankly pretty predictable. Sakuta's fight with baskbetball alpha male was pretty badass (yelling "I'm a virgin!" definitely was what snared Koga's heart for sure). Can't really blame Koga for falling in love with Sakuta, Mai even predicted something like that happening, but she never intended on stealing Sakuta away from Mai. To me, that is pretty beautiful. Accepting that your love will never be answered is pretty mature, and her confession to Sakuta hit me pretty hard, since she knew what his answer would be. Even though it took a few loops, she didn't run away from the inevitable friendzone.
Nov 12, 2018 5:16 PM

May 2018
Koga winning the poll? LOL
Nov 13, 2018 4:31 PM

Apr 2016
This is hard because both girls are actually pretty well developed, and obviously they have great chemistry with the MC. Which is what makes this hard, they're both good but in their own way. This is one of the situations I wouldn't mind if he ended with either, but rather I would mind if the anime created a situation where he had to pick one.

Personally I would go for Mai because of how intense their relationship developed in the first episodes and how natural it felt. Whereas with Koga it didn't develop as natural, and not as honest. It kinda became a thing because of repetition and the initial attraction wasn't there like with Mai.
Nov 14, 2018 11:36 AM

Mar 2017
Why Koga? 🤔
Is it Rem fetish? (You know which Rem I'm talking about) :3
Nov 14, 2018 1:45 PM

Apr 2014
I don't care much either way about the opinions of others, but I noticed that the votes here don't reflect the situation all that much.
If you go to the respective characters pages, you will see the amounts of 'Member favorites' votes are quite clearly apart in the other direction.
Nov 14, 2018 2:37 PM

Nov 2015
swirlydragon said:
Who do you believe should end up with Sakuta? Already I've seen so many Koga fans, so I guess Mai's got a new love rival.

Or

bruh its mai or girl from the past. Meaning Mai
You cannot spell Light without L
Nov 14, 2018 2:43 PM
Aug 2015
Gotta be honest, I love KOGA
Nov 14, 2018 3:27 PM

Dec 2017
I think we can all agree Futaba is better than them both

Why don’t we become monsters and really mess up this awful world? Just destroy until there’s no more evil, no more sadness, no more anything…
Wouldn’t that be great?

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2018

518 by weka »»
Apr 21, 4:56 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2018

278 by Killerind »»
Apr 18, 8:02 PM

» How many chapters left

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 7

10 by Aruhaya »»
Apr 8, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2018

195 by RinoRappa »»
Apr 4, 6:46 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2018

276 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Mar 24, 5:24 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.