Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Zombieland Saga Episode 5 Discussion

Nov 4, 2018 8:25 AM

Oh god can't stop laughing LOOOOOOOL Kotaro is hilarious on this episode. Definitely the best anime of the season.

Nov 4, 2018 9:43 AM
Best line of the episode:
"You guys are gonna be so shocked that your hearts might start beating!"
...but then again, I unironically like Warau Salesman.

Nov 4, 2018 2:09 PM
Swag
ITS SO RANDOM and ridiculous I love it.
DeSSa

Nov 4, 2018 2:25 PM

Unexpected tidbit of Saki's life story, nice! Really thought Tae was going to gain conscious during the ad audition. I think that would've been funny to see her mentally wake up when she did the chicken screech.

Nov 4, 2018 4:10 PM
huh, so instead of creative and interesting parody we now get some pretty mediocre cringy trash-comedy. Well, time to drop, I guess.
Sadly this show didn't live up to expectations after it first 2 episodes.

Nov 5, 2018 7:10 PM
NanaPirro said:

I hope that later we will learn the reasons for the death of each
because it's not an age to die they are very young especially Lily

Sorry that this post might sound kind of grotesque hehe.

I mean, there's hints on their zombie form bodies, or at least some of them, Ai not really.
Ai is covered in bandages so difficult to say.

Sakura we already know, got hit by truck, scar on head suggests her skull got split open.
Saki has scars all over her body and I believe it was hinted at some point, that she got in an accident on her bike.
Junko I can sadly think of multiple things, as she seems to have pretty much just been patched together, mutilation perhaps? Or Jumped, fell, got pushed off of a tall building?
Yugiri is fairly obvious, she's got a scar on her throat, likely got her head cut off, she also mentions swords two times I think?
Tae, judging by her clothes she's likely older than Yugiri.
My first guess would be, she was a victim of the witch hunt or similar historical events, as she's covered in bandages from her feet to her throat, could be burn scars under. Though I do not know if the witch hunt was actually a thing in Japan. Though similar events might have happened there. :p
Lily doesn't have anything in particular that stands out, except the heart. I assume something related to her heart happened.
Modified by -Kats-, Nov 5, 2018 8:16 PM

Nov 6, 2018 3:00 AM

Probably the only Idol show I will ever watch. This absolutely hilarious in it´s own way. MAPPA you done it agian!

COMEON!!!

Nov 6, 2018 1:46 PM

I was NOT expecting an episode based on Takeshi's Castle. Ohhhh man.

Nov 6, 2018 6:40 PM
I fucking love Tae chan omfffffffg

Nov 7, 2018 1:53 AM
Bone Idle Perv

-Kats- said:
Tae, judging by her clothes she's likely older than Yugiri.
My first guess would be, she was a victim of the witch hunt or similar historical events, as she's covered in bandages from her feet to her throat, could be burn scars under. Though I do not know if the witch hunt was actually a thing in Japan.

I got the feeling she was from Amakusa Shirou's era from the look of her clothes. Bit of a catholic vibe to them. So that would make her older than Yuugiri.
They could just be some random rags Tatsumi gave her though.

Nov 7, 2018 2:27 AM

This show is great. Sometimes I;ve started it and thinking I'm maybe not in the mood and then by the end I'm always smiling. Much like Asobi did last season. It;s just fun and looks great. Nice bird!!
Can I offer you an egg is this trying time?

Nov 7, 2018 7:55 AM

This show is by far the most ridiculous one I've ever seen. It's random and stupid, has no depth and I really don't like idol anime.

BUT it never fails to make me laugh and I really appreciate that. So - as stupid as it is - I have to admit that I just love this series :D

Nov 7, 2018 9:04 PM

Pretty good episode, best Tae episode so far lol
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy

Nov 8, 2018 9:35 AM

Same as everyone, best episode since the first for sure. Nice bird!
I wondered why the episode became 2-in-1 but that ending lmao

EDIT: Just wanted to point out that Drive-In Tori's a real thing, and the manager of Drive-In Tori in the episode is voiced by the real manager lol
Modified by ButadonMeitantei, Nov 8, 2018 9:41 AM

Nov 8, 2018 2:12 PM
Maruko-san said:
anirudhtsuki said:
Maybe that guy ruined one of the girls idol reputation leading them to die very young. Paparazzi want nothing but ruining celebs lives anyway.
He looked at Junko, the showa idol. Which seems more likely. Since she did all of her jigs on her own without any other members and showa era idol tend to stick out more than current idols.

Since Junko was born in 1964 and passed away in 1983, and she was 19 when she died. And now she's now 54-55 years old. While that guy seems in his 50's, he must be fan of her back then. I really hope Junko's death is not because of suicide or something.

given the timing, the sheer amount of stitching on her and her name, i think she's based on Junko Furuta. don't look her up unless you want to be depressed

Nov 8, 2018 2:15 PM
-Kats- said:
NanaPirro said:

I hope that later we will learn the reasons for the death of each
because it's not an age to die they are very young especially Lily

Sorry that this post might sound kind of grotesque hehe.

Junko I can sadly think of multiple things, as she seems to have pretty much just been patched together, mutilation perhaps? Or Jumped, fell, got pushed off of a tall building?

i think mutilation is a safe bet, as she seems based on Junko Furuta, the timing of her death, the sheer amount of stitching and her name makes it a pretty safe bet. don't look her up unless you want to be depressed

Nov 8, 2018 10:33 PM

Finally. A funny episode again.

Nov 9, 2018 2:32 AM

Felt the most like a local ad episode.

Much more fun too.

Tane-chan's character is soo cute.

Nov 12, 2018 2:08 AM
Things are about to get interesting. I wonder how long it takes someone to discover what Franchouchou is? I can't wait.

Nov 17, 2018 8:59 PM

This is one of the best episodes.

Nov 25, 2018 3:53 PM
EOussama

The band seems to be doing fine, for the time being, making commercial deals and what not, that's a great start for exposure. Those muddy games reminded me of those shitty overseas Asian shows of the same type, filled with pointless humiliations and numerous fail compilations.
I was thinking that the dude might be Sakura's father or a relative of hers.

Nov 29, 2018 8:14 PM

lmfao TAE hilarious as always

Dec 20, 2018 11:15 AM

This is easily the best episode of the show and Tae here is the biggest reason why. It's a 22-minute propaganda piece on why Tae is the best girl and character of the show.
"Anti-elitists" are the true elitists of this community. Their brand of bigotry reminds me that the elitist stereotype they perpetuate basically doesn't exist, and those who use it to scapegoat are basically just projecting, as they sit in their ivory tower looking down at and attacking people they disagree with because they're being negative on a show they like, and their favorites list is comprised of at least one non-mainstream classic, all the while cowering at the idea of those people giving them a taste of their own medicine. Seeing negative MAL reviews on shows they like must be so fucking hard for them, grog.

Jan 3, 2019 6:55 PM

Funniest episode so far hehe

Jan 4, 2019 5:25 AM

I know I shouldn't, but I am trying to figure out the logic in these zombies.
This show is amazingly entertaining x)
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy

Jan 5, 2019 7:26 PM

This is the funniest episode so far. And my favorite one too. Everything was really funny lmao.

I didn't really like Tae before (like, I didn't hate her either, I just didn't care for her that much), but this episode made her one of my favorite characters on the show.

Jan 5, 2019 9:43 PM

i have a feeling that this anime is gonna get to some plot and wont just be all laughs

Jan 15, 2019 7:26 AM

Quite nice episode, really interesting ending as well! Looking forwards to see what's next.

Jan 27, 2019 12:52 PM

It felt like the New Looney Toons in terms of the fact the first half is about this chicken commercial then the other is about this mud race I believe.

Feb 19, 2019 1:40 PM

Nice bird.

Pretty sure we all failed at Saga this episode.

Feb 20, 2019 6:46 AM
This episode was truly hilarious. I just love how this anime is totally crazy and weird and I'm glad this episode wasn't really about idol thing and performance.

Just... NICE BIRD!

Mar 24, 2019 7:26 PM

Lmao RIP. Das the wrong t-shirt xD

Y'know, Tae-chan has SOME sort of brain. Like, she's not all there but at least she understands commands and the general dance moves hahaha. I noticed it in earlier eps too when they have rehearsals/performances :P

Like someone else said, I thought that old man was the driver who killed Sakura lol. But now he seems like someone in the industry who recognizes our girl back in her living days when performing :3

Mar 26, 2019 3:00 PM

Tae was great this episode. Funniest part was her tearing her shirt to reveal the chicken place and her cock a doodle doo.

Apr 25, 2019 11:41 PM

Wow, that's too much fun. I love this show, thanks animu-God for the brilliants lke this.

May 1, 2019 7:37 PM

Tae-chan is bae-chan!
Nice Bird!
Perfect episode!

Jun 23, 2019 12:53 PM
私は 愛し てる僕のヒーローアカ

This show can be so funny sometimes!
And I was 100% sure before I even watched that someone would remember one of these girls,because c'mon,there must be some drama.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Nov 2, 2019 1:40 AM

What a fun episode! Hahaha when will Tae wake up?

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]