Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 31, 2018 10:53 PM

Aug 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I liked this episode. They put some nice effort into animating Ayaka in each episode, some nice faces here.

I was expecting a mummy's curse kind of plot, and was pleasantly surprised.

RIP Mamoru's IBM PC and Model M lol
Jul 16, 2019 1:39 PM

Sep 2018
This is such a good anime, I'm sad that it seems to be so looked over, I'm guessing most people just drop it after the first episode, which always a mistake. OVA first episodes are like TV pilots, they are rarely a good indicator of the rest of the show.
Aug 2, 2023 8:23 AM
Jul 2020
Having watch Ghost Sweeper and this I have to say this is better. It just has a better feel to it its hard to explain idk. Its almost like yugioh season 0 its just a bit more horror than ghost sweeper and I love it for that. Really fun show cant wait to watch the last episode. 

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuugen Kaisha Episode 1 Discussion

BlokeTokes - Oct 26, 2014

4 by YokaiVapor »»
Jul 31, 2023 10:07 AM

Poll: » Yuugen Kaisha Episode 2 Discussion

BlokeTokes - Oct 27, 2014

3 by Kristiwazhere »»
Jul 15, 2019 8:23 PM

Poll: » Yuugen Kaisha Episode 4 Discussion

glassknuckles - Nov 1, 2018

0 by glassknuckles »»
Nov 1, 2018 8:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.