Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 31, 2018 2:05 AM

May 2012
Well that was a pretty sweet ending thank god we got a kiss in the end and no embarrassed bullshit they looked like they really liked each others affection which was pretty nice wish we got more chapters like this and also asking if she wants to live together with him lol well it's rare to actually see things like this in a manga.

The whole last arc was kind of a mess imo the dark backstory was foreshadowed in the beginning chapters but this arc just took way too long and idk what to feel about the end the author just went with "and everyone is happy at the end" but idk what to feel about Manabus mom and the uncle ... well the resolution is 100x better then him renouncing his friends to go and live in the main household but still it was still just a "yeah mom everything is ok now" whatever i guess.

I'm disappointed that the author forgot about the Yankee girlfriend thing by like chapter 20, yeah Reina is still a very fun character (and cmon we all know that her mom is real best girl) but it doesn't really feel as good after that point those beginning chapters are pretty fun .... but the story is still kind of ok i guess and i really liked Hijiri (how can she look so different with just a different haircut? lol she turns like 100 times cuter) and Tori was kind of ok, still best moment in the manga is Hijiri confessing man those are some real guts.

And again just can't let the author go on how he forgot about the whole Yankee thing noooo that was so good lol and then they also never bring up the dating in secret thing the author just goes like "fuck that full on love baby get on the love boat" could have focused on that instead of that whole family soap opera.

I guess it was an entertaining ride but alas the two points up there kind of left me with a disappointed feeling still nice ending and again Reina and Hijiri were pretty nice a good manga if you got a day to kill lol 8/10 from me.
Altay545Oct 31, 2018 2:23 AM

Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.
Aug 14, 2019 12:00 PM
Jul 2019
Waaah. I want more. I get that all the characters had taken the next step in their lives, but there was / is so much more potential to explore. :/

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yandere Kanojo Chapter 43 Discussion

xxxATiON - Sep 20, 2012

3 by Komlan_6 »»
Feb 8, 3:35 PM

Poll: » Yandere Kanojo Chapter 42 Discussion

AlmazHiro - Aug 7, 2012

5 by Komlan_6 »»
Jan 18, 8:01 AM

Poll: » Yandere Kanojo Chapter 41 Discussion

AlmazHiro - Jul 29, 2012

2 by Komlan_6 »»
Jan 18, 4:03 AM

Poll: » Yandere Kanojo Chapter 40 Discussion

13man18 - Jul 17, 2012

2 by Komlan_6 »»
May 20, 2022 2:06 AM

Poll: » Yandere Kanojo Chapter 39 Discussion

13man18 - Apr 27, 2012

2 by Komlan_6 »»
May 20, 2022 2:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.