Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 6, 2019 5:35 AM

Dec 2013
Oh, Prince looks like he's going to fade anytime an drhe way Haiji scooped him was really funny. Woooh, got some tension here. Well, Haiji might be a little forceful here stopping them for a part time. Of course they will have different perspectives as they did not volunteer to join SO I understand king. But they really need more time for the race. I wonder what will happen next?

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

May 9, 2019 8:00 AM

Feb 2013
King has a point, Haiji is being too pushy.
May 21, 2019 11:46 PM

May 2013
Yeeeaaaahhhhhhh, not the best way to go about things in this one for Haiji ^^" It's a little controlling :( esp since they're all v new to this and not as passionate.

The adult life is no joke. Can't say I don't relate to King. Esp since he got that rejection (pretty obvious). Whenever shit like that happens, I just get so mad, but determined to figure out where I went wrong and how I can get to where I want to be. That's prolly how King feels. But like. At the same time, his resume probably needs that special something to make him stand out from other applicants-- likeeeeee running in that marathon ;D ;D lolol.

They should meet in the middle, honestly.

Time to see what the other bois have got to say about Haiji's proposition.

Also, I really liked Nico-san's reason on why he likes running :D t'was beautiful <3
Aug 19, 2019 6:24 PM
Apr 2016
I feel like King won't be running with them, I believe every other will however, even Prince and Iwakura, even though both're very reluctant.
Sep 27, 2019 9:34 AM

Mar 2015
Hmmm King definitely the odd one out
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jan 18, 2020 10:23 AM
Jul 2018
I never knew the thing I needed in my life is Uchiyama Kouki sounding drunk until now. Now I can die happy.
Jul 24, 2020 9:44 AM

Dec 2013
FuMomo-kun said:
I am kind of not liking that King guy. It's like: I get pissed off at someone if I see them constantly pissed off.
Pretty much my take on his internal struggle - sure Haiji's approach is kinda forced, but oh well - someone's gotta push the plot forward.
Mar 20, 2021 10:23 PM

Jun 2020
Lollllol Shindo’s like.....I alr have a girlfriend.........L O L

I love how everyone, with the exception of King, is putting in their best in their own ways. Even if they seem reluctant, their efforts are undeniable. Even Ōji!!!!! I respect him a lot x) Nico is so mature, I really like him & what he said about feeling pure & clean while running really struck a chord with me. He’s so hardworking & earnest too, working all night but still taking part in practice♡

I felt so bad for Kakeru when he said he wants to be a better speaker. I feel like he gets misunderstood a lot. Poor boy. He seems so hurt on the inside. I’m sure there are many things he wishes to convey. And he worries for them too. I liked what Haiji said about how is it only the chosen ones who can run. Not sure about Haiji’s motivations yet but he’s best boy, fosure.

I love how it’s set in college. And it’s starting to show the struggles of that phase in life such as stressing over their future/securing a job.

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

May 29, 2021 10:59 AM

Aug 2018
Damn, I really feel like running right now..

Sep 1, 2021 1:33 PM

Aug 2021
Training episode

King san looks pretty anxious for the failure in the interview

Prince-san as funny as always :P
Jun 24, 2022 11:33 AM

Feb 2021
still feel very conflicted of Haiji's character. my impression of him oscillates between uplifting and demanding; though in this episode, it's much of latter. King's passive-aggressive behavior is within grounds, it's reasonable. his frustration of dealing with job rejection and rescheduling his entire life felt quite compelling.

i like how they interpret facing reality in contrasting ways; to seize the opportunity despite being an amateur (Haiji to his team), or to prioritize one's future in more practical means (King).
Jul 19, 2023 12:37 PM
Aug 2022
What happened to the pops? Ded?
Dec 16, 2023 8:46 PM
Jul 2017
inter group conflict is brewing
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2019

210 by Mirorin »»
Apr 14, 4:30 PM

Poll: » Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2019

84 by Mirorin »»
Apr 14, 2:52 PM

Poll: » Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2019

66 by Mirorin »»
Apr 14, 2:38 PM

Poll: » Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2019

93 by Mirorin »»
Apr 14, 2:24 PM

Poll: » Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2019

68 by Mirorin »»
Apr 14, 1:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.