Forum Settings
Forums
Oct 28, 2018 7:17 PM
i want an anime that has a badass villain group like akatsuki in naruto or phantom troupe in hunter x hunter. I just like how badass they are and im always eager to see their powers so i rather an anime where characters have powers

Oct 28, 2018 7:19 PM

Have you heard of Team Rocket? They're not as badass as the akatsuki but they're pretty cool.

Oct 28, 2018 7:33 PM
While lame as can be, if you want to see done cheesy in this arena, the evil ones in Cutie Honey from the early seventies don't disappoint. The bad guys are Panther Claw and they deploy monsters of the week.

Oct 28, 2018 7:37 PM

Juppongatana - Rurouni Kenshin

Sensui Seven -Yu Yu Hakusho

Gung-Ho Guns - Trigun

Millefiore Famiglia - Reborn!

Noah's Ark Circus - Black Butler

Monstro Preto - Michiko & Hatchin

Oct 28, 2018 7:42 PM
Legendarywarr11 said:
Juppongatana - Rurouni Kenshin

Sensui Seven -Yu Yu Hakusho

Gung-Ho Guns - Trigun

Millefiore Famiglia - Reborn!

Noah's Ark Circus - Black Butler

Monstro Preto - Michiko & Hatchin
I rather something more recent. dont like old animes

Oct 28, 2018 10:03 PM
bumping still no anime

Oct 29, 2018 5:43 AM

b: the beginning, with market maker
bungou stray dogs, with the port mafia

AnimeFreak-San said:
is this a male gender issure...human issue...mental illness perhaps?

Oct 29, 2018 6:08 AM

Inazuma Eleven
Black Clover
Psycho-Pass
Bleach
Nanatsu no Taizai

+1 Bungou Stray Dogs

Oct 29, 2018 9:15 AM
photophobic said:
b: the beginning, with market maker
bungou stray dogs, with the port mafia

I watched stray dogs but didnt find port mafia badass at all

Oct 30, 2018 8:20 AM

A bunch of different groups seek a fortune in gold in Golden Kamuy. There aren't just two sides, and the heroes sometimes join forces with one group of villains to thwart another.

Oct 30, 2018 8:56 AM
SeijiSensei said:
A bunch of different groups seek a fortune in gold in Golden Kamuy. There aren't just two sides, and the heroes sometimes join forces with one group of villains to thwart another.

I do not really care about their motive as long as they are badass like in the animes I mentioned then im sold

Oct 30, 2018 8:58 AM
Maybe Tokyo Ghoul will be to your liking? it's not entirely clear who the 'bad' guys are, but there are certainly two groups of highly-motivated people with different powers fighting each other.

Also, Toaru Majutsu no Index? This one is actually a large series with over 20 volumes of light novels and spin offs. Although its popularity appears to have faded for now. The villains are numerous and have powers. But the main draw will probably be the world itself.

You could also watch Bleach up until the end of the Soul Society arc. I don't know if that classifies as old.

Soul eater could work too. It's in fact, absolutely amazing until the end, when the show has to wrap things up and they go the deus-ex-machina route.

Unfortunately, none of these have a special elite villain group out to dominate the world or something. Black Clover does have something like that, but the manga is only just unveiling them and the anime isn't great.

Oct 30, 2018 10:32 AM

OzarK said:
I do not really care about their motive as long as they are badass like in the animes I mentioned then im sold

Not much of a spoiler, but just in case

Oct 30, 2018 2:48 PM
D.Gray-man + the sequel D.Gray-man Hallow(the Noah familiy)
Fullmetal Alchemist + the remake Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood(the Homunculi) Watch the 2003 version first though.
Karneval(Kafka)
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!(The Kokuyo gang, The Varia and The Millefiore Famiglia)
Servamp(Tsubaki's group)
Tegamibachi(Reverse)