Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 29, 2018 1:42 AM

Mar 2016
Wasn't Grey supposed to kill a cat and make the cat owner turn into a dark wizard? If he was undercover, why would that even happen? It's like the writer couldn't come up with a way to bring him back, so he took the easy way out.

The characters in this anime are very consistent, which can explain why it has so many fans. The plot, however, isn't as consistent. And a lot of things don't make sense, and I heard from a manga reader that those things will never be explained at all.

Erza is about to be back. When she spoke with her calm voice, she sounded like Yuuko from xxxHolic, and I got sad. (They share the same voice actors, don't they?)

I want to properly talk about this episode, but nothing happened that hasn't already happened.
Oct 29, 2018 3:39 AM

Feb 2018
I had totally forgotten how reckless Natsu is.
Oct 29, 2018 10:18 AM

Apr 2015
Oh dear, those scenes with Lucy in chains and getting her legs spread in that torture room, was not a good thing to watch at an airport... Oops!

So gray was undercover after all to stop the purification plan. Erza finally returns as well, good to see the strongest warrior in Fairy Tail back.

Poor Wendy, she still wishes to be bigger it seems after being so envious of Juvia's assets.

Next week seems to be action packed, can't wait!
Oct 29, 2018 1:59 PM

May 2016
This was more like fan service episode well I didn't see that coming about Grey's misson I didn't even belived him till Erza told Natsu.
Oct 30, 2018 10:12 AM
Oct 2017
grey is the most sexy man in this world omg
Oct 31, 2018 1:48 PM
Jun 2017
First of all....cell phones?? Really? >.<

It actually came as a surprise to me that Grey was working undercover. Did not see it coming.

Cant wait for the next ep
Oct 31, 2018 4:25 PM

Jul 2007
I'm going to be sad when this anime ends ;( too attached to the characters.
Oct 31, 2018 5:10 PM

May 2014
Damn Gray and Natsu. I would love to see some foot-licking torture. I bet he would lick other places too. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I was a bit suspicious about Gray's scheme. I should have known this series isn't that dark. But he played good at being evil. Even so, I still think he looks for the book of END. That's his primary enemy, but I suppose he found out long time ago that these guys doesn't possess that.

Both Gray and Natsu have grown a lot in power and have become really strong. That is a shed of their power. Can't wait to see their full strength. Even Erza looks identical to the point were the guild was disbanded. I was hoping for a bit changes after that year, but I guess old is gold. xD
Oct 31, 2018 5:13 PM

May 2014
Sadasd_Asdasd said:
Samikho said:

maybe cuz most of the ppl in here don't read manga :P

That explains a lot, but they have seen the BS of her matches in GMG and Tartaros tho, so they should have a bit of clue now how bad of a char she is.

I agree. She isn't the best written character. Even Lucy is better in character than her. ^^
Oct 31, 2018 5:17 PM

May 2014
thebrentinator24 said:
Gray has been undercover this whole time, and it's nice to see OP, hax Erza again. Now all of the main crew is back and ready to kick these Avatar wizards' asses.

As a only anime watcher I remember he wants the book of END in order to kill him. That's why I had some doubt in my mind about his evilness. Before the previous season ended we knew that Natsu's enemy was Acnologia and Gray was END. ^^
Nov 2, 2018 7:52 AM

Feb 2017
LOOOOLL this ep was so funny XD

Gray undercover is too real that everyone think he is 100% become evil XD

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Nov 2, 2018 9:26 AM

Apr 2011
I've waited so long for this to be animated. Worth the wait indeed <3

Can't wait for the next episode!

Nov 3, 2018 12:27 PM

Jan 2015
Very good and funny episode!
I didn't expect that with Gray that he is actually himself.
Nov 4, 2018 1:27 AM
Dec 2017
Geez, that guy with his torture methods... I totally forgot about him. Anyway, it's nice to see Gray acting normal again. The evil act was kinda funny and cool to watch but I was mainly just waiting for regular Gray come back. And seeing Erza again made me so happy. I freaking love her!
Nov 19, 2018 9:42 PM

Sep 2017
This episode reminded me of why Virgo is my favourite spirit. She fit quite well in this episode being in a torture chamber and all. Of course in perfect fairy tail fashion, Lucy ends up getting tortured in a skimpy outfit. Pretty cool that Grey actually was on an infiltration mission tho. I actually didn't see that coming. Interested to see if anyone else is working with Erza.
Nov 20, 2018 7:25 AM

Jan 2016
No, there clearly wasn't any fetish material going into this episode. We'll just dress Lucy up as a maid, handcuff her, threaten to torture her via licking, and right as someone's threatening to kill her have her legs get spread out. Sure I'm not watching the Fairy Tail hentai spinoff?

In all seriousness, I'm kinda used to this sort of thing with Fairy Tail. It's always enjoyed showing it's women in skimpy outfits. It's just part of the dumb fun aspect I can't fully explain.
You have shit taste, and then I have taste so shit it makes your taste look good
Dec 12, 2018 11:53 AM

Sep 2014
Virgo lewd as usual, was good to see meido Lucy too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 4, 2019 9:21 AM

Jun 2015
Damn they had me worried there
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Feb 12, 2019 11:19 PM
Dec 2017
So gray in a secret mission.. wow!! how cool!! and Erza with him... awesome..

be the way why Gray dons't have nipples how did he lost them.. if u look closer then ya might able see that he has no nipples .. i'm not creepy u know i watch everything in details especially "Nipples" :)
Feb 19, 2019 1:19 AM

Feb 2018
Nice Gray you safe Lucy.
Apr 5, 2019 9:30 PM
Jul 2009
wow lacrama (sp?) powered smartphones. I like it. I'm really liking where this arc is going especially since I was not happy when the guild disbanded and thought it would suck.
I'm not a neko girl, I'm nyan-binary, hence the name
Yes I am an SJW.
No i will not scream at you for being a straight, white, cis, male.
I have important things to scream about and a finite amount of time in the day.
Feel free to talk to me, I only bite if you ask nicely :D
Apr 15, 2019 3:03 PM

Nov 2018
Yes! One of my favorite chapters got adapted! Love the graylu scene, Gray is always a softie for Lucy and will protect her from anything (just in-case, please let me ship them in peace)
Apr 28, 2019 3:48 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
IT JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER, DOES NOT DISAPPOINT :) WOULDA BEEN FUN IF LUCY GOT THAT FOOT-LICKING TORTURE TOO @_@ :D
張大です for 張大勇督察
Jun 7, 2019 10:17 AM
May 2018
My waifu is back! 😗
Aug 31, 2019 1:08 PM

Oct 2013
... so it was a ploy? That's... anticlimactic. A real missed opportunity IMO.

Man, the way Natsu fucked up three straight Avatar members straight... shounen have certainly come a long ways since the Z-team was getting fucked up by Saibamen.

Also, seeing the Fairy Tail crew pop up as Natsu and co. scour the globe for them reminds me of Final Fantasy VI's world of ruin.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 30, 2019 2:33 AM

Dec 2012
Virgo tied up.
Star Dress: Virgo Form.
Lucy's pantsu were showing the whole time.
Dat yell.
Mr. Cursy doll.
Natsu beat Abel.
2 down.
3 down.
Gray.
Juvia oppai.
Natsu vs Gray.
Dat slap.
Lucy's stomach? She pregnant?
Its Mary.
Gray removed the FT mark.
Gajeel and Lily.
Levy.
Levy is the spy.
Cosplaying?
lol at the goat.
Lucy legs.
Lucy spread eagle!
Gray saved Lucy.
WTF! A smartphone?
Gray's mark is gone.
Erza?
Erza oppai.
Undercover mission?

They didn't show Juvia's oppai when Wendy said they were huge. They didn't show Virgo's pantsu when Alok chained her. They didn't show Lucy pantsu when she was on her knees due to her stomach. Another 3 chapters.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Nov 18, 2019 5:43 AM

Sep 2012
give it to natsunto ruin covert op 😂😂😂

how he suppose to know maybe next time red hair u don't keep natsu off the loop so thats on u
May 4, 2020 9:31 AM

Apr 2014
That was a rapid advance in technology.
"You don't become Hokage in order to be acknowledged by the village.
The one who is acknowledged by everyone, is the one who becomes Hokage."
Uchiha Itachi, Naruto Shippuden
Jul 15, 2020 8:32 AM

Jul 2015
Kind of predictable but I knew it , Gray wasn't working for Avatar already had my suspicions when he gave his reason for joining them last episode

Powdered tea guy really has some horrendous torture techniques up his sleeve

Sep 1, 2020 12:11 PM

May 2018
Lol that goat torture thing sounds horrrrrrible. Good thing Gray is actually a bit more clever than the trio.

The OP is becoming too good wow it might actually be my favourite one
Sep 20, 2021 5:28 AM

Mar 2011
animejas said:
I already knew Gray was Undercover […] since the formula is too predictable here but it was nice to see Erza at the end.

Same here. I was so sure he was acting up just like that time back then with Daphne and that he was going to scold them along the lines of: "You idiots blew my Cover, just as usual!" Predictable but hilarious nevertheless! :-3
Sep 26, 2022 11:32 AM

May 2020
And yes Gray was good all along.. I mean it's fairy tail, good guys always remain good. Erza's back too!

Also that torture scene just killed me, but damn they interrupted at the fun part lol.
Oct 14, 2022 11:36 AM
Feb 2022
Me lo creí completamente Gray. Eres un gran actor. ¿Sera que
Juvia no sabia que Gray solo fingía ser malo? Algún día te crecerán los pechos Wendy. Que bello ver otra vez a Erza. Ya se prendió esto.
Nov 29, 2022 8:28 AM
Apr 2022
God, I could not love Fairy Tail more. This episode had everything that makes Fairy Tail great, between great action, laughs, and the bonds of friendship you can't help but love.
Apr 11, 2023 8:02 AM

Nov 2010
Lucy looks hot in that Virgo outfit!
Virgo cracks me up with her masochism.
Natsu is so badass! Damn, now that's a time skip power-up!
I want to wipe Juvia's sweaty body! I'll lick every inch of her!
17:53 Delicious Lucy armpits!
How about armpit-licking torture? hehe
Oh, so Gray was undercover after all.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What is the reason for so much hatred for fairy tail series ?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Jan 29

45 by ToG25thBaam »»
Mar 12, 11:55 AM

» Any theories ?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Mar 3

16 by MiraStraussFan99 »»
Mar 10, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 51 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2019

202 by amlg »»
Jan 25, 6:10 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2019

60 by amlg »»
Jan 23, 9:13 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2019

38 by amlg »»
Jan 23, 8:56 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.