Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 27, 2018 11:46 AM

Jul 2015
A1 got a truckload of money for this series. Animation quality is very good.

Oct 27, 2018 11:52 AM

Mar 2016
Kirito trying to compete with goblin slayer lol
Anyway, it was a pretty good episode. Loved the fight and the training montage leading up till the tree was cut and Eugeo’s resolve to fight and bring back Alice.
On to the Journey!
Oct 27, 2018 12:00 PM

Mar 2017
Mattinator95 said:
Irongretta said:

If I remember correctly it took them about 3 days to cut down the tree.

Awesome episode! It gets harder to wait for the next one every week. The fight was so smooth, I had to watch it twice to fully appreciate it. Seriously, where did all the money come from? :D
And I was so waiting for that Sonic Leap! I got seriously excited when he used it because while reading the light novel it has somehow become one of my favorites from the Aincrad style. It'll be great to see them perform it in a long shot (cause we were so close here we didn't actually see how the gap between the chief and Kirito closed).
I was really pissed when they skipped the skill names in old SAO (aside from some exceptions) but now that they are/will be introduced properly and have relevance to the story everything gets into a nice shape. Once again, thumbs up!

someone told me it took roughly two weeks of constantly hacking away at the tree with powerful Sword Skills

Okay, I looked it up and that's what it says in the light novel:
"The Gigas Cedar - steel giant, tyrant of the forest - toppled without much fanfare just five days after I began training Eugeo in the ways of the Aincrad School." (p. 241)

By the way, if anyone is interested, the sword skill Eugeo was practicing there (with the blue light) is called Horizontal (for obvious reasons ^^).
Oct 27, 2018 12:02 PM
Aug 2013
Irongretta said:

Okay, I looked it up and that's what it says in the light novel:
"The Gigas Cedar - steel giant, tyrant of the forest - toppled without much fanfare just five days after I began training Eugeo in the ways of the Aincrad School." (p. 241)

By the way, if anyone is interested, the sword skill Eugeo was practicing there (with the blue light) is called Horizontal (for obvious reasons ^^).

Lol, i remember read that like a year ago, and it was so cool. So nostalgic btw
Oct 27, 2018 12:06 PM

Jun 2014
Damn that was a good episode. SAO hasn't ever been my favorite series, but you can't deny that the action always delivers. The animation looked great as well (I saw in the credits that ufotable seemed to contribute to this episode, which explains why the action looked similar to Fate UBW).

They finally cut down the tree, and now Eugeo wants to become a swordsman. It's nice to see that determination and resolve from him after their goblin encounter.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Oct 2012
AyumiVk said:
Tokoya said:
I'm grateful for whatever you remember man, it's cool

also @Tokoya u might want to read these too lol

Tiande said:
Something didn't feel right with this episode, I really liked all the previous ones tho..

1. Not enough Kirito talking to himself about the events that happened.
2. Nitpicky but Kirito's deep cut arm got better a few moments later during the fight, blood gone, handicap gone.
3. Kirito's movements during the battle were way over-unrealistic and overpowered, was that "real life movements" or "in-game boosted movements" ?
4. So Kirito remembers about Alice/Eugeo ? To what degree, and why isn't he talking to himself about it.

I like SAO and am looking forward for more, but I might have set my expectations too high today.

yeh this EP was a bit rushed, I surely hope they have a flashback about grandfather gritta or whatever his name was later, it was super important.

btw about his movement, Kirito mentioned something like this in that fight scene : "fortunately while my body is not as agile and strong as my Avatar in Aincard with all the Agility and Strength stat, but it's far stronger than a normal teenager in real world"

Kirito was pretty much out after he got his shoulder cut and the cut was way worse than in anime. he could not move at all from all the pain and fear he had after the huge pain until Eugeo came, plus eugeo was fighting more with the goblin but coz his sword Swinging was all the same like he did an Ax, it was easy to predict so the goblin leader learn of his pattern and easily hit him afterward.

but in anime kirito still jump around and do some fight after he got cut. and getting shot back to crystals and not being able to stand back up, happened afterward.

then Eugeo got hit and damaged worse than kirito but kirito still could not move ! he didn't move to him like in anime, but he saw Eugeo having more pain than him, still trying to move ! while he could not bear the pain and move.
so he was blaming himself and trying to overcome the pain, until Eugeo told him about their promise and he finally overcome his pain and stand up again.

tbh it was way better in novel in this regard. but what can we do :| it needed a full EP for the fight scene if they wanted to do it good.
PedramOct 27, 2018 12:09 PM

Apr 2018
Some people in real life start screaming when seing a fucking bee or a fucking cockroach and here we have people complaining about the reaction that eugeo (whos life was pretty peacful)had once he was put face to face against goblins that are planing to kill him (and by reading the comments before watching the ep i expected a way more intense reaction from him smh)

Anw the second ep is still the best ep so far

Wasn't a fan of the writing during this episode tbh 3/5

I like the ending song more than the op
AkerakaiOct 27, 2018 12:11 PM
Oct 27, 2018 12:07 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
pretty good ep.

I know its only the 4th ep and all but the fight with the goblins was awesome. the animation was great. I like how things are seemingly moving along now, even though i really don't mind it's slow pace.
Oct 27, 2018 12:09 PM

Aug 2016
Amazing episode! Love the swordland OST
Nanika ga Okashii
Oct 27, 2018 12:11 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
AyumiVk said:
Tokoya said:

Lmao it does seem that way lol but I wish they kept that last thing since

Pedram said:
Lelouch0202 said:

the movie was indeed really successful and they probably saw this arc is really good and trying to make it a good adaptation.

The gore was even more in novel, they reducing the amount of gore and violence it seems, but later in this arc it's even WAY WAY more, so they would have to reduce it either way.

bitchassdarius said:
if the notch in the tree was facing them, the tree should have fallen towards them

it did fall toward them in novel i think, they had to dodge it lol they didn't fully cut the tree and it suddenly start leaning while eugeo was cuting it and they ran and dodge.

-Stray said:

I dont give a crap if he hasnt used a damn sword yet, he keeps freaking out and screaming like a damn baby, not everyone freaks out even if its their first time, he's being a pussy thats that.

And I dont even get why you'd mention the last part to me, I dont complain when a character is OP or emotionless cause I prefer that over a pussy character.

please remember where u live and where he live, as a 15 year old kid who live his whole life in peace. his only experience is when a knight took alice away and that only made him have more trauma than anything else.
he is not like us, who can see Movies or play fighting games and have a better sense of danger.

anyway, Eugeo never yell or call selka name like an idiot or cry like baby in the novel, thats only made like this in anime.

Tokoya said:

the author himself said in twitter a few hours ago saying poor zink fighting scene was cut off lol

In regards to the last thing, I DEFINITELY would have liked to see that even more now =o But oh well, I could live without it as long as we get more stuff like it later

And the other stuff in your other post made me laugh xD
Oct 27, 2018 12:12 PM

Jul 2009
My eyes are bleeding

Why can't people animate goblins properly nowaday and abuse of CGI?

Can't tell which one got the worst goblin squadron, this episde or Overlord S3 ep 11
bruh
Oct 27, 2018 12:14 PM
Sep 2018
I wonder when they'll insert the other characters like Asuna, I hope that she'll be the one saving Kazuto this time. I do think that he's just comatose but stuck in game.
Oct 27, 2018 12:16 PM

Mar 2017
HiraKey said:
An epic episode this time again, like, really.

But as a novel reader I think this episode is a little bit rushed ? Because some (or many ?) scenes are cut, and some of em are important, like why Kirito and Eugeo finally can hold the sword is too fast for me, and Eugeo vs Jink.
But hey, it's anime, and it's so good. Especially the fight scene, I didn't expect it'll be this awesome, I mean, really awesome. Really love the battle and of course, the MUSIC, sasuga Yuki Kajiura.

So I think next episode will be the real world scene to explain what happened to Kirito

Sasuga Yuki Kajiura, can only second that!
Oct 27, 2018 12:17 PM

Aug 2015
Besides the two things they miss which im not going to say since it was talked about in a whole bunch of other replies, this episode was really good. As a fellow LN reader i approve this episode 👍.
Oct 27, 2018 12:20 PM
Nov 2014
kirito's sword skills against that big goblin gave me a boner.
Oct 27, 2018 12:23 PM
Oct 2012
franzjpm said:
I wonder when they'll insert the other characters like Asuna, I hope that she'll be the one saving Kazuto this time. I do think that he's just comatose but stuck in game.

yeh that's exactly what i wanted, Asuna to be his badass self again and save Kirito this time

and fortunately,

can't w8 for next EP, I hope they don't cut anything :D
Oct 27, 2018 12:36 PM
Jan 2018
Pedram said:
franzjpm said:

yeh that's exactly what i wanted, Asuna to be his badass self again and save Kirito this time

and fortunately,

can't w8 for next EP, I hope they don't cut anything :D

if they cut the scene we riot
Oct 27, 2018 12:52 PM
Aug 2013
Silent_Four-Eyes said:
Amazing episode! Love the swordland OST

I wonder what was the title of the song before the swordland
Oct 27, 2018 12:58 PM
Jul 2018
Will watch this episode now, but did they really cut out the Eugeo fight scene with the town guard and the one where Kirito brings the decapitated goblin?

Quite disappointing, the first one would have been nice for anime-only watchers to see to understand early on that Eugeo is an equal character to Kirito and not another forgettable secondary male character.
Oct 27, 2018 1:13 PM

Jun 2017
Could SAO please give half of that animation budget to Goblin Slayer? That fight was awesome.
Oct 27, 2018 1:19 PM
Mar 2017
A1 pictures bet everything in this season, the quality was incredible in this adaptation.
Kirito's fight against the goblin boss was intense and very well animated. Eugeo finally had the courage to face his problems, and finally he can wield Blue Rose sword without problems. Eugeo after seeing the skill of Kirito and how Blue rose caused so much damage to the gigas cedar, he asks Kirito to teach him how to use the sword. When they cut the gigas cedar it was incredible, at last they can live in peace, and Kirito can finally go to his next destination. Eugeo decides to be a swordsman and go to the capital to become stronger and recover Alice.
I hope that the next episode will give us the same quality and emotion as this one, or I hope that there will continue to be excellent work in the development of this arc.
I have a big question
The girl that Kirito sees is obviously Alice, my question is, is Alice alive? Or is Alice's conscience what Kirito saw?
Oct 27, 2018 1:28 PM
Nov 2015
Um, ok DAMN.
This episode was pretty violent by SAO standards. It was pretty cool to see Kirito and this dude Eugeo go at it with some goblins...Goblin Slayer is better if you want to see some goblin slashing.
ANYWHO...
In typical SAO fashion, Kirito gets STUPIDLY strong after one fight *insert eye roll* now he can cut down big ass trees. *sigh* Will continue to follow this series and document my thoughts for a review on this season. Ciao bella!
Oct 27, 2018 1:30 PM
Oct 2012
Reybun said:
Will watch this episode now, but did they really cut out the Eugeo fight scene with the town guard and the one where Kirito brings the decapitated goblin?

Quite disappointing, the first one would have been nice for anime-only watchers to see to understand early on that Eugeo is an equal character to Kirito and not another forgettable secondary male character.

yeh kinda disappointing, even author mentioned Zink fight getting removed in his twitter and Japanese fans were all complaining.

salbery755 said:
A1 pictures bet everything in this season, the quality was incredible in this adaptation.
Kirito's fight against the goblin boss was intense and very well animated. Eugeo finally had the courage to face his problems, and finally he can wield Blue Rose sword without problems. Eugeo after seeing the skill of Kirito and how Blue rose caused so much damage to the gigas cedar, he asks Kirito to teach him how to use the sword. When they cut the gigas cedar it was incredible, at last they can live in peace, and Kirito can finally go to his next destination. Eugeo decides to be a swordsman and go to the capital to become stronger and recover Alice.
I hope that the next episode will give us the same quality and emotion as this one, or I hope that there will continue to be excellent work in the development of this arc.
I have a big question
The girl that Kirito sees is obviously Alice, my question is, is Alice alive? Or is Alice's conscience what Kirito saw?

about ur last question... DO NOT ASK IT ! it probably take until EP20-25 to finally know what's up and it got a lot of plot point an twist. it's a shame to be spoiled.

really don't know how to answer u to not spoil u too much. so i just give u a short answer
Oct 27, 2018 1:33 PM

Sep 2014
Holly shiet.
Did Ufotable anime this episode for them o_O.
Oct 27, 2018 1:33 PM
Oct 2012
MoonBabyDoll said:
Um, ok DAMN.
This episode was pretty violent by SAO standards. It was pretty cool to see Kirito and this dude Eugeo go at it with some goblins...Goblin Slayer is better if you want to see some goblin slashing.
ANYWHO...
In typical SAO fashion, Kirito gets STUPIDLY strong after one fight *insert eye roll* now he can cut down big ass trees. *sigh* Will continue to follow this series and document my thoughts for a review on this season. Ciao bella!

it's not only kirito who got strong tho, it's also Eugeo, it's a simple level up that they got and they had the weapon to use ! the Tree is not any final boss and is just an object, they still took a week or so to destroy it

even Selka got level up coz she was near them, but Anime cut that part off.

btw, anime reduced the gore and violence, it's several time worse in novel and this whole arc is FULL OF IT. way worse than this scene.
Oct 27, 2018 1:34 PM
Jul 2007
thebrentinator24 said:
Damn that was a good episode. SAO hasn't ever been my favorite series, but you can't deny that the action always delivers. The animation looked great as well (I saw in the credits that ufotable seemed to contribute to this episode, which explains why the action looked similar to Fate UBW).

Now that you say that, I knew Kirito gave off that Artoria vibe at 3:02 with the way he's drawn. Now my suspicions are confirmed.
Oct 27, 2018 1:40 PM

Jan 2016
Feels like I'm watching a Madhouse production, movie tier animation! The OST is as glorious as always!

A few things in this episode had me a bit worried though, it was very enjoyable but some bullshit here and there. How can you wield such a good sword after having a swing once or twice with another sword? The stats needed for the sword should be abysmal.
The village could have hired a swordsman all along to cut this tree down.

Also, Selkas reason was weird to me at least. I'm not going to criticize the Kirito fight because it was very enjoyable, even though he got a "certain" MC power up because he was angry
Oct 27, 2018 1:43 PM

Sep 2014
Lol that was quite brutal for SAO standards. Kirito was kinda frightened once he got cut since he wasn't expecting real pain in this virtual world but he managed to kill that Goblin boss and then gave his life energy with Selka to save Eugo. Eugo managed to master the sword and cut down the giant tree. He declared that he wants to be a swordsman and left with Kirito to look for Alice. I guess the journey starts for real now. Nice episode once again and cannot wait for more Eugo character development.
MonkeyDHunterOct 27, 2018 2:11 PM
Oct 27, 2018 1:45 PM
Mar 2017
Pedram said:
Reybun said:

yeh kinda disappointing, even author mentioned Zink fight getting removed in his twitter and Japanese fans were all complaining.

salbery755 said:
I have a big question

about ur last question... DO NOT ASK IT ! it probably take until EP20-25 to finally know what's up and it got a lot of plot point an twist. it's a shame to be spoiled.

really don't know how to answer u to not spoil u too much. so i just give u a short answer

Thank you very much, I honestly do not mind the spoiler, curiosity sometimes do not let me enjoy the following episodes in the animes that are adapted from LN, also it´s hard to find the LN in my language and read them in English is quite exhausting, once again thank you.
Oct 27, 2018 1:54 PM

May 2018
Either that Gobin Boss doesn't have enough strength to slice Eugeo in 2 or he has a blunt sword, cu'z Eugeo is SUPPOSE TO BE DEAD!!!!!!!
Oct 27, 2018 1:57 PM
Oct 2012
FireFistYK said:
Feels like I'm watching a Madhouse production, movie tier animation! The OST is as glorious as always!

A few things in this episode had me a bit worried though, it was very enjoyable but some bullshit here and there. How can you wield such a good sword after having a swing once or twice with another sword? The stats needed for the sword should be abysmal.

Also, Selkas reason was weird to me at least. I'm not going to criticize the Kirito fight because it was very enjoyable, even though he got a "certain" MC power up because he was angry

all these problems are explained in the novels. not sure how much of them will be explained in anime tho.

i can give u a bit of spoiler if u want. read at ur own risk.

Oct 27, 2018 2:02 PM

Jan 2016
Pedram said:
FireFistYK said:

all these problems are explained in the novels. not sure how much of them will be explained in anime tho.

Oct 27, 2018 2:09 PM

Mar 2016
I wasn't expecting Kirito or anyone to bleed.

Kirito and blond Kirito's friendship is my favourite thing in this anime. It's so innocent.

It was so cute when Kirito decided to save Eugeo by using his own life. lol. Like sacrificing your virtual life has any significant meaning!

Blond Kirito's memories seem to be returning. I wonder when he'll properly remember. Not sure about Kirito's memory though.

I thought Kirito would say his sword technique is Sword Art Online, but he said Aincrad. I guess it is a good thing to avoid title drops.

It was a good decision to let Eugeo cut the tree as it was his job to begin with. I was worried that Kirito might take the spotlight again.

I didn't like that Kirito was able to kill the goblin while emotional in a virtual world. Well, since SAO isn't meant to be a dark story, I can ignore that, I guess.
Oct 27, 2018 2:10 PM

Feb 2013
Katojana said:
Could SAO please give half of that animation budget to Goblin Slayer? That fight was awesome.

That has nothing to do with budgets but the staff contracted

thebrentinator24 said:

They finally cut down the tree, and now Eugeo wants to become a swordsman. It's nice to see that determination and resolve from him after their goblin encounter.

ufotable only made the in-between. They have nothing to do with the series.

Oct 27, 2018 2:11 PM

Dec 2014
well yeah great episode.. time for the departure... I still think time is pacing really slowly in the real world but let's see
Oct 27, 2018 2:22 PM
Oct 2012
salbery755 said:
Pedram said:

Thank you very much, I honestly do not mind the spoiler, curiosity sometimes do not let me enjoy the following episodes in the animes that are adapted from LN, also it´s hard to find the LN in my language and read them in English is quite exhausting, once again thank you.

no problem :D yeh i also sometimes, try to get spoiled in a specific thing in a series before watching/enjoying it, but always keeping it low and simple so i can always have some plot twist and surprise while reading/watching it :D

now if u wanna know more u can read this spoiler bellow, but again i recommend not to do it :D

FireFistYK said:
Pedram said:

yeh that's exactly it, and yeh can't do anything about it as almost all of the anime adoptions can not adopt inner monologues and stuff like this well. it's just the limitation of animation i guess.

FuMomo-kun said:
I wasn't expecting Kirito or anyone to bleed.

Kirito and blond Kirito's friendship is my favourite thing in this anime. It's so innocent.

It was so cute when Kirito decided to save Eugeo by using his own life. lol. Like sacrificing your virtual life has any significant meaning!

Blond Kirito's memories seem to be returning. I wonder when he'll properly remember. Not sure about Kirito's memory though.

I thought Kirito would say his sword technique is Sword Art Online, but he said Aincrad. I guess it is a good thing to avoid title drops.

It was a good decision to let Eugeo cut the tree as it was his job to begin with. I was worried that Kirito might take the spotlight again.

I didn't like that Kirito was able to kill the goblin while emotional in a virtual world. Well, since SAO isn't meant to be a dark story, I can ignore that, I guess.

this Arc is full of blood and gore, they toned it down quite a bit already, later scene are far worse.

oh and u making a mistake here. this isn't any normal virtual world, but it's understandable, even kirito made the same mistake until he learn of it little by little. so i won't explain and hope the anime explain it well like in the novel.
Oct 27, 2018 2:26 PM

Jun 2014
caio_brb said:
thebrentinator24message=56077746 said:

ufotable only made the in-between. They have nothing to do with the series.

Ok thanks for the clarification. I can't read everything in the credits so when I saw ufotable there I just assumed they contributed more than just in-betweens.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Oct 27, 2018 2:33 PM

Nov 2008
This episode was SUPER cheesy, but in a fun way. I was entertained.
Oct 27, 2018 2:41 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
MonkeyDMike said:
Lol that was quite brutal for SAO standards. Kirito was kinda frightened once he got cut since he wasn't expecting real pain in this virtual world but he managed to kill that Goblin boss and then gave his life energy with Selka to save Eugo. Eugo managed to master the sword and cut down the giant tree. He declared that he wants to be a swordsman and left with Kirito to look for Alice. I guess the journey starts for real now. Nice episode once again and cannot wait for more Eugo character development.

Thank god they nailed it, like I said on previous episodes, Underworld is a much more real reality, as such it is almost the same as living in the real world, which means combats can get more psychological now, if Kirito gets hit, he will feel real pain, if his arms is cut off, he WILL feel it.

Action was great, enjoyed the pacing, they may have skipped some scenes, I dont recall since I read the volume like 2 years ago, but this was wonderfully done.
Onwards for the next arc!
Oct 27, 2018 2:53 PM

Dec 2014
That fight was so much hype. If you told me SAO is going to be unironically great a year ago, I would have questioned you and your tastes.
I need sleep.
Oct 27, 2018 2:54 PM
Feb 2015
Episodes 2 and 3 were fine, but this one... . Unfortunately SAO will always be SAO

At least it was well animated.
Oct 27, 2018 2:57 PM

Jan 2018
Best episode of the entire sword art online anime so far. 10/10.
Oct 27, 2018 3:33 PM
Aug 2018
what the actual fuck?????????? so what the hell is the piece of shit??? i thought kiritimati was a main figure but if he is about to share his sword and all ???? what the hell
Oct 27, 2018 3:41 PM
Jan 2018
They cut out a couple scenes and lowered some of the violence. Kind of upset the scene between Kirito and Selka from the novel was removed, but still overall a great episode.
Oct 27, 2018 3:46 PM
Jan 2018
Man the Chopping Tree arc was great
Full episodes of chopping a tree are over, it will be missed.
Oct 27, 2018 3:58 PM

Jan 2016
I liked this episode lol. Eugeo getting the recognition he deserves was satisfying. Maybe there is still hope for this series.
Oct 27, 2018 4:08 PM

Jun 2016
myngz said:
what the actual fuck?????????? so what the hell is the piece of shit??? i thought kiritimati was a main figure but if he is about to share his sword and all ???? what the hell

The blue rose sword is eugeo's. Eugeo is the one who brought the sword back from the cave so its his and not kirito's.
Oct 27, 2018 4:19 PM
May 2016
Honestly that was probably the best SAO episode I have watched in my life. Every minute of those twenty minutes I was fully into it and on the edge of my seat. When the Swordland variation played I got goosebumps. This episode was so well done, the battle scene was intense and with real blood and emotion. Everything seemed to click. The art and animation was incredible. Kirito didn't seem as OP as in previous times, he seemed vulnerable even scared in that one shot of his face and literally was on the brink of death. The character dev between Kirito and Eugeo is something I am definitely looking forward to. Really good episode all in all, and I am loving Alicization so far!
Oct 27, 2018 4:47 PM

Jan 2008
Oh dang, Kirito's 'I-almost-got-raped' face will probably go great with some Goblin Slayer memes.

The fight was really nice but I really wished they would at least give a description of the sword skills, even something like a commercial break screen info dump.

I'm really bothered by Kirito's line to Selka when trying to save Eugeo: "You're Alice's sister aren't you?" and then throughout the episode proceeds to constantly tell her shes her own person and not a replacement for her sister.
Oct 27, 2018 4:56 PM
Aug 2018
Holy shit guys kirito actually took damage from an enemy
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» My enjoyment of Alice is kinda ruined because of Darkness from Konosuba

BigBoyAdvance - Mar 24

11 by Superninjaboy2 »»
Mar 24, 10:33 PM

» Anyone else lowkey prefer Alice to Asuna?

Marinate1016 - Jun 25, 2019

47 by Marinate1016 »»
Mar 24, 11:38 AM

» Kirito needs medical help cause this man’s been through it all

Superninjaboy2 - Mar 11

32 by Superninjaboy2 »»
Mar 14, 9:57 AM

» I just finished this and ""O MY GOD ""

Yeshaiah2015yesh - Mar 2

43 by Fenyy »»
Mar 5, 11:12 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2018

190 by fssf1606 »»
Feb 12, 2:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.