Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 26, 2018 11:01 PM

Jun 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Whew the show ended in the middle of the story. Glad there's few more seasons to this.

The series is not as good as I'd expect it to be, but it's still fairly enjoyable. I like that it is somewhat slow paced, it doesn't rush things and allow us to fully immerse ourselves into their world and history.

That said, the 3D makes it hard to enjoy this to the fullest, the design for the ladies are really good, even in 3D but it hurts to watch the other characters. The animation is not even that good, though I like the slo-mo action sequences, but then they really abuse the hecc out of that.

Another thing I dislike is the poor transition scenes. It often skips around and it's rather hard to follow the story. Shaoyu and his group was supposed to wait outside the village for Tianming and the gang and they just randomly disappeared and reappeared.

I also dislike the involvement of machinery, it's pretty weird too.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 30, 2022 1:12 PM
Jan 2022
The entire anime is shit so far. I picked it up when I was out of stuff to watch and saw it a) had 6 seasons and a remake for the first two seasons.

But Jesus is the story telling random and childish trash so far. Was looking for a cultivation anime and this one was even in someone's top list šŸ¤¢

Is this getting better?
May 13, 2022 3:33 AM

Jun 2011
AnimePhD said:
The entire anime is shit so far. I picked it up when I was out of stuff to watch and saw it a) had 6 seasons and a remake for the first two seasons.

But Jesus is the story telling random and childish trash so far. Was looking for a cultivation anime and this one was even in someone's top list šŸ¤¢

Is this getting better?
Rather late response but it gets better imo, it's not one of the best series out there but it's pretty good. I would recommend it if you like long running series.

This is not a cultivation story though, it's more of a fantasy epic.
ToG25thBaamMay 13, 2022 3:40 AM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

More topics from this board

Poll: » Qin Shi Ming Yue Episode 9 Discussion

Mirorin - Jun 17, 2014

1 by ToG25thBaam »»
Oct 26, 2018 10:21 PM

Poll: » Qin Shi Ming Yue: Bai Bu Fei Jian Episode 6 Discussion

ToG25thBaam - Oct 26, 2018

0 by ToG25thBaam »»
Oct 26, 2018 5:47 AM

Poll: » Qin Shi Ming Yue: Bai Bu Fei Jian Episode 2 Discussion

ToG25thBaam - Oct 26, 2018

0 by ToG25thBaam »»
Oct 26, 2018 2:27 AM

» Where Can I Find Qin Shi Ming Yue (Qin Shiming Yue) Series

JewlZ25 - Dec 13, 2016

4 by JewlZ25 »»
Dec 15, 2016 4:15 PM

» Qin's Moon Season 4 is out!

sapphiresky - Oct 2, 2012

1 by Frezlaj »»
Nov 4, 2012 3:54 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.