Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 26, 2018 1:32 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I've recently been ignoring Poro shows but this one had tentacles on the cover, not MAL's picture, it's using the novel's cover as of posting this.

All the monster scenes that were about to happen didn't and tentacle scene that was about to ended with the episode. Very much disappoint. Hope we get them next episode.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Oct 28, 2018 12:23 PM

Mar 2010
I'll be the one that says that I'm glad that our female lead didn't get raped by monsters. She sounds annoying but, for the sake of /H/, doesn't deserve to be raped like that. Just look at what we're getting instead:

* Taking a piss in the forest.
* Threesome with elf.
* Panties-on sex.
* Potential Elf Sex.
Oct 29, 2018 1:25 AM
Aug 2016
Hectotane said:
I'll be the one that says that I'm glad that our female lead didn't get raped by monsters. She sounds annoying but, for the sake of /H/, doesn't deserve to be raped like that. Just look at what we're getting instead:

* Taking a piss in the forest.
* Threesome with elf.
* Panties-on sex.
* Potential Elf Sex.

next ep 100% elf sex so rdy yourself
Oct 29, 2018 5:46 AM
Oct 2013
Intro text walls are too long! Especially to have 3 pages of story text!
And how come always having one of the silhouette, particularly the right-most one be headless??

Loled at her seeing him as servant or slave and his correction of being accompanier
Typical princess knight armor with the metal and fabric parts while totally exposing other parts. Those inner thighs there are clearly vulnerable. Might as well have covered the front since it was a skirt shape on the sides anyway. The crotch part is probably one piece with the top?
Well it looked cute.

Time skipped there to the talk at throne(?) room?
Fapping vigorously must be effect of the ma sword? That she was the first female case, then what would the males have been doing?

Jumping back to flashback I guess with the 3 talking?
Most convenient to be able to pull aside to expose pussy. That one closeup showed the detail of pussy quite well behind the mosaic.
Loled at sudden sucker thing sucking out her pee and her panicking
Surprisingly it detached when she was pushed down. Probably could of pulled it off herself and ran instead of pulling a weak attack.
That cloth offered no protection, just tore off so easily XD well maybe it was more for less mobility decrease.
Unusual that they only exposing 1 boob.

Just a dream?! Or was it? Somewhat lewd negligee with the frills and exposure.
Perverted to get horny and fap from the rape dream.
Hmm wields sword with right but fingers pussy with left hand?
Wonder why the shealth glowed?
Didn't even tried to stop after they came in the room.
Elf master was quick to strip, no doubt slutty.
Saw his d before? perhaps bathed together or lucky pervert event?
Awfully surprised reaction of elf from the d, her first time seeing?
The pathetic crying of princess is somewhat laughable
Wot already came multiple times from him? Visually and voice-wise seemed at most once. And hardly even had him inside for long enough.

What they were looking at? Seems like a rock of like of something on a cloth?
Since the previous sex was in flashback, and this were a flashback it was a flashbackception. But then they were probably in an inn or something previously.
Pulled it to left side this time in comparison to right side last time.
The plant thing was elf's doing all along? And to interrupt seeing and do some sm humiliation play, what a jerk!
The top part could be pulled up like some bra or crop top? Considering she does not pull down the bottom part like a pantsu, there is just an opening under the chest for some reason? Just seems like some setup to convenient allow access to bare breasts.
Feeling it from getting breasts whipped, a masochist pervert!
Onee-sama?! I wonder if she really is at an age to be called that, considering common premise of elf long lifespan...
Loled at the pull up then knockdown of her to force the pee in the end anyways

What it was just a dream. But why and when she passed out?
Elf's secret dream was to be called onee-sama by her? Why XD
Nopan?!
What? How does the elf banging him help the princess??

The d reached where fingers couldn't, in other words, she had fingered herself before!

Perverted slime which melts only the clothes, most common scenery XD but instinctively, how it benefits slime to melt clothes and rape women?? Well probably just a dream again...

Overall showed off some nice body, but nothing special. Perhaps could of shown the rape by ogres instead.
User-sanDec 25, 2018 5:20 AM
Nov 5, 2018 7:39 PM
Aug 2013
The show could be much better if PoRo stop using the same annoying VA as MC.all the time.
Dec 29, 2018 10:32 PM

Feb 2018
Rip Hime virgin Lol
Oct 4, 2022 11:16 AM

Nov 2010
She's such a beautiful princess! I wanna lick every inch of her body so badly, especially that armpit that she keeps showing all the time. I can imagine it tasting salty with just the right amount of sourness. Oh man, I'm about to come already just thinking about it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maken no Hime wa Ero Ero Desu Episode 4 Discussion

User-san - Sep 30, 2019

5 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 4, 2022 1:00 PM

Poll: » Maken no Hime wa Ero Ero Desu Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Jul 7, 2019

3 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 4, 2022 12:33 PM

Poll: » Maken no Hime wa Ero Ero Desu Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Dec 25, 2018

4 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 4, 2022 11:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.