Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Boarding School Juliet
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 27, 2018 9:07 PM

Sep 2018
i still very much prefer persia over hasuki. maybe it’s just because i’m a cat person. also romio diving for persia shows how far he’s going to go to save her.
Oct 28, 2018 12:16 AM

Aug 2017
Hasuki > Persia
Apparently my wish from last episode was granted and something happened between Inuzuka and Hasuki, but it's just typical of main characters to be that way, I don't know exactly how to define it, I just don't like, I don't hate it, but I don't like the Inuzuka x Persia but it's the norm that when there's a female heroine, there's always another female character better than her.
This will be impossible, but I wanna live in my cloud hoping for an episode of Hasuki x Inuzuka. Not possible but that would be the best hehe, imagine if the anime ended that way, I would cry like a bitch and rewatch it.
But I also wanna see how is shit going to hit the fan when the Black Dogs find out about Inuzuka and Persia.
Bibimbapski said:
Everyone goes on and on about Hasuki being best girl, yes I agree, she is ONE of the best girls but I don't ship her with Inuzuka. Why would anyone ship best girl with a guy who has no feelings for her? I never understood that shipping logic. "Let's ship best guy/girl with someone who doesn't value them or see their worth."

I ship Hasuki hard with either Scott or Maru. I see a lot of potential for her with either those two.

For me best girl is Char anyway.

LOL at Maru locking the door on his butt naked buddies standing in the moonlight together.

Hehe my boy as a Hasuki lover I can answer that question.
Look, in my case, I don't want a Hasuki x Inuzuka out of the blue. What I want is to see Inuzuka slowly developing feelings for Hasuki and then realizing that she's worth it, ofcourse a shitton of the plot has to change and it's pretty much impossible for that to happen, but it would be pretty good to watch.
Mormegil said:
Hasuki is clearly best girl. Caring, kind, always cute, and sexy when she wants to be. That business attire wew lad.

Felt so bad for Hasuki. The childhood friend curse continues.

This dude gets it hehe. So sad indeed that "childhood friend" is a death sentence in romance anime.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post
NoLiferSoulNov 27, 2018 11:15 AM
Oct 28, 2018 1:40 AM

Apr 2014
@Recondito
You know what's funny though? Ayane Sakura, who voiced Hasuki here also voiced Merry from Yumekuri Merry. Kayano Ai, who voiced Persia here, voiced Isana in Yumekuri Merry. In Yumekuri Merry, Isana is the childhood friend and she lost in the romance battle with Merry. In this series, it's now the complete opposite as Kayano Ai is voicing the winner of the romance, the one who isn't the childhood friend. The two voice actresses' roles completely switched xDDD

That being said. Persia best grill. Fite me.

But still, I still can't believe how damn lucky Llamauzuki is with getting two such high tier girls to fall for him. Life isn't fair. Look at Scott!

And I'm still surprised after all this time, no one mentioned about Persia's great choices in sleepwear.
https://imgur.com/fLKamw2
https://imgur.com/F06QBM2
https://imgur.com/udUvcrw
https://imgur.com/M0vN1ki
EnternalOct 28, 2018 1:45 AM
Oct 28, 2018 1:48 AM

Mar 2016
Enternal said:

Agreed. Fite me too lol
Oct 28, 2018 6:48 AM
May 2016
Enternal said:
@Recondito

Agreed. Fite me three

Persia > Hasuki

Inuzuka is the man. He's completely faithful and committed to his girlfriend and the only girl he loves Persia.
why so much hate for Inuzuka. Maybe for you Hasuki
is the best girl but not for Inuzuka. For him Persia is the best girl and the only one he really is in love with.
What should he have done ? Dump his girlfriend whom he loves and start dating Hasuki out of pity and obligation?

If this is the kinde of protagonist you like, I recomend you to watch school days. That's the kind of protagonist you will probably like.

One true ship of this anime.

Oct 28, 2018 7:30 AM

Oct 2011
ninka22 said:

He's completely faithful and committed to his girlfriend and the only girl he loves Persia.
is the best girl but not for Inuzuka. For him Persia is the best girl and the only one he really is in love with.
What should he have done ? Dump his girlfriend whom he loves and start dating Hasuki out of pity and obligation?

I agree he is a good MC and a good person at heart, since he is straightforward when it comes to feelings. No idea where you saw or read about so much hate against him, if I were to say it's more towards Percia. Inuzuka shows his feelings and acts towards them as he is the only one always making suggestions etc. to act like a couple, where she does nothing, except being a damsel in distress most of the time (1rst episode / 4rth episode / festival / birthday and so on... - pamper me my boyfriend?), he also loved her for a long time where Percia did not even slightly look at him in all these years and after confession did 180 turn and i love him too scenario? in my book it's called bad character development and bad execution of forcing these two being a couple - should have at least made a couple of episodes to make it more believable at least and see her change opinion of him from enemy to someone she can depend on. As for Hasuki she always tried her hardest in getting his affection, and no one is saying he should just chose her out of pity. Thing is Percia never bothered to do something for him by her own will - everything was made and suggested by him and still will till late chapters of manga.

Anyway I respect your choice, some people like things simple after all.
Oct 28, 2018 7:53 AM
May 2016
Raisken said:
ninka22 said:

He's completely faithful and committed to his girlfriend and the only girl he loves Persia.

I agree he is a good MC and a good person at heart, since he is straightforward when it comes to feelings. No idea where you saw or read about so much hate against him, if I were to say it's more towards Percia. Inuzuka shows his feelings and acts towards them as he is the only one always making suggestions etc. to act like a couple, where she does nothing, except being a damsel in distress most of the time (1rst episode / 4rth episode / festival / birthday and so on... - pamper me my boyfriend?), he also loved her for a long time where Percia did not even slightly look at him in all these years and after confession did 180 turn and i love him too scenario? in my book it's called bad character development and bad execution of forcing these two being a couple - should have at least made a couple of episodes to make it more believable at least and see her change opinion of him from enemy to someone she can depend on. As for Hasuki she always tried her hardest in getting his affection, and no one is saying he should just chose her out of pity. Thing is Percia never bothered to do something for him by her own will - everything was made and suggested by him and still will till late chapters of manga.

Anyway I respect your choice, some people like things simple after all.

Have you never fell in love? Sometimes, you like a girl/boy even when the girl /boy have done nothing for you. That's just realistic human nature.
Besides anime isn't over yet nor is manga. Give Persia some time.
Oct 28, 2018 8:08 AM

Oct 2011
ninka22 said:

Have you never fell in love? Sometimes, you like a girl/boy even when the girl /boy have done nothing for you. That's just realistic human nature.
Besides anime isn't over yet nor is manga. Give Persia some time.

I gave and still am giving "time" - 78 chapters as of now and still waiting. (1-2 times she did something of her own will, if I recall correctly in 78 chapters).

Offtopic: "That's just realistic human nature." Isn't that exactly why there is so many divorces? since most people act on first crush / looks rather than spend a couple of years getting to know their partner. At least it's the issue in my own country, there is more people divorcing day and day - so by my own conclusion I think it's exactly because of this issue (so-called thinking by dick and choosing by looks rather than personality or chemistry)

Edit: to my last words.
Raisken said:

in my book it's called bad character development and bad execution of forcing these two being a couple - should have at least made a couple of episodes to make it more believable at least and see her change opinion of him from enemy to someone she can depend on.

That's how it should look like f.e (anime from the same season) https://myanimelist.net/anime/37450/Seishun_Buta_Yarou_wa_Bunny_Girl_Senpai_no_Yume_wo_Minai
and confession in ep.3.
Like here in ep.1 it was just plain forced, and you won't hear such a line only from me. Maybe that's also why Seishun is more popular in this regard than this show too (who knows).
ArreitOct 28, 2018 9:23 AM
Oct 28, 2018 10:26 AM
Jan 2016
Awesome episode! Art and design from charaxter are really awesome!

Watching Hasuki crying and expressing her feelings for Inuzuka was hard to handle, i am feeling bad for her! But Inuzuka has a good attitude telling her his feeling to for Persia!

Btw, Hasuki as teacher is hot, for sure!

And Persia is always cute!

Char interactions with Inuzuka are really funny!
Oct 28, 2018 11:04 AM
Jul 2018
Yesss! More Hasuki!

Love my best girl
Oct 28, 2018 5:21 PM

Aug 2017
Enternal said:
@Recondito
You know what's funny though? Ayane Sakura, who voiced Hasuki here also voiced Merry from Yumekuri Merry. Kayano Ai, who voiced Persia here, voiced Isana in Yumekuri Merry. In Yumekuri Merry, Isana is the childhood friend and she lost in the romance battle with Merry. In this series, it's now the complete opposite as Kayano Ai is voicing the winner of the romance, the one who isn't the childhood friend. The two voice actresses' roles completely switched xDDD

But still, I still can't believe how damn lucky Llamauzuki is with getting two such high tier girls to fall for him. Life isn't fair. Look at Scott!

And I'm still surprised after all this time, no one mentioned about Persia's great choices in sleepwear.
https://imgur.com/fLKamw2
https://imgur.com/F06QBM2
https://imgur.com/udUvcrw
https://imgur.com/M0vN1ki
DragonSlayer_19 said:
Enternal said:

Agreed. Fite me too lol

Well well well, look mates. I prefer the Hasuki x Inuzuka because the Persia x Inuzuka is basically the norm in most anime I've seen (Except for Darling in the FranXX), I don't know what to call it but the main character most of the times picks the girls whose personality makes it easy to give the viewer a feeling of the cliché romance: Awkwardness, sudden loss of rationality, blushed faces, you name it. And that's basically what Inuzuka x Persia is, like most of the time.
I'm more into relationships that feel like best friends that also do couple stuff instead of both sides coloring themselves pink when next to eachother. That's why I prefer Hasuki x Inuzuka.
Oct 28, 2018 5:33 PM

Apr 2014
@Recondito
No problem! We all have our preferences so it was me having my own fun here. Though to be fair, Persia does stand out among many other heroines in other series as she has a clear personality and spunkiness of her own so in this case, you can't really say she's a terrible choice either. Both are fine and it's just that we now have two factions with their preferred ship! Truly white cats vs black doggies.

@Raisken
Yes, yes we get that you like Hasuki a lot. It's tiring to see you pop into this anime's thread all the time, get all serious, talk smack about Persia, go on about how great your views are, "stupid audience" (your own words), and the implied more "intellectual" choice of Inazuka x Hasuki, dumping manga spoilers without marking it as such while being biased of the context

All while being smug about it. Serious, talking about "thinking by dick" and "divorces" in threads devoted to a fun romcom is seriously stupid.

Besides, you know what's the point of dating is? To learn more about the other person and whether that person is someone you want to fully commit to in the future. That's why she decided to try it since he's so serious about it and once she starts to see his other side while dressing as Julio, she becomes more fond of him as time goes by. That's progression. Also, at least statistically, the larger reasons for divorces are infidelity, financial issues, and the lack of commitment. Other common issues are communication issues, age differences, unrealistic expectations, lack of equality in the relationship, and lack of preparation for marriage.
EnternalOct 28, 2018 6:40 PM
Oct 28, 2018 7:05 PM

Oct 2011
Enternal said:

@Raisken
Yes, yes we get you like Hasuki a lot. It's tiring to see you pop into a thread all the time, get all serious, talk smack about Persia, and go on about how great your views are. Serious, talking about "thinking with your dick" and "divorces" in threads devoted to a fun romcom is seriously stupid.

Besides, you know what's the point of dating is? To learn more about the other person and whether that person is someone you want to fully commit to in the future. That's why she decided to try it since he's so serious about it and once she starts to see his other side while dressing as Julio, she becomes more fond of him as time goes by. That's progression. Also, at least statistically, the larger reason for divorces are infidelity and financial issues. Another common issue are communication issues.

If you've got some problem with my comments then simply don't read them or bother replying to them. It's my own personal opinion of why I don't see percia and inuzuka as a good couple, because of flaws I listed up there, yet no one even gave valid retort to any of them, except the basic one "that's how love works". It's not like I am particularly against MC being with main heroine (seishun buta) perfect example for that since those two are best match and their reason to start dating is very clear for both of them. Here it's only on Inuzuka's side clear, where Percia's is the non-existent one, blame the author he made it look like that, if confession happened 2-3 chapters later it could fix this problem and wouldn't destroy the story at all and make some ground for them at least (rakudai kishi another good example how to handle a couple in early episodes). After chap 60+ she is way better and my view of her is changing, but flaws from 1rst chapters remain.

I know what the point of dating is. Though it can differ by culture of individual countries, so my view can differ from yours and make our opinions differ in this sense (in my country, you date someone before you confess to them, not other way around). Either way I never said she can't date him or try to date him, but the execution of it happening is bleak as hell (where did all this dislike and hate for him accumulated in all those years go? vanished without a trail with one sentence?). I can assure you if not for it I would have different view of them. If I weren't even planning to give those two a chance I wouldn't even bother reading this manga and especially watching it's adaptation (why would I, since the outcome of the winner and looser is known from chapter 1 anyway?). It's not my fault I don't see Percia in a positive light as good as you, so that means I can't even write about my view of her? because it would bring Percia fans wrath on me, cause I list her flaws? I didn't write some harsh things calling her a thot or something of the kind which would bring your hate against me too. So if you can't accept my point of view and my reasons to why I can't see those two as a good match, nor can you read about her flaws coming from me, then don't reply to my comments - it's not that hard I guess, I didn't bother to yours at least in this topic.
Oct 28, 2018 8:01 PM

Apr 2014
@Raisken
"yet no one even gave valid retort to any of them"

OK.

Inuzuka shows his feelings and acts towards them as he is the only one always making suggestions etc. to act like a couple, where she does nothing.

except being a damsel in distress most of the time

A few times here and there but you are exaggerating.

pamper me my boyfriend

... Well, I would love to be pampered in a relationship... I guess that's just me.

he also loved her for a long time where Percia did not even slightly look at him in all these years and after confession did 180 turn and i love him too scenario?

Well, he totally got her heart with how serious he was about it during the confession which really surprised her. So she went doki-doki and still in the heat of the moment, said yes. Then became very willing to continue with the relationship to see how much he means it especially after seeing how much of a dork he was confessing right during their battle as rivals. Even went as far as willing to dress up as Julio, at his suggestion, to learn more about him while going on their date.

at least and see her change opinion of him from enemy to someone she can depend on

The way he clearly acts during his initial confession clearly shows that he's a dork in love and not quite an enemy. So her opinion of him changed immediately right there especial when he explained that he always acted that way towards her not because he looks down on her but simply because he doesn't want the person he loves to potentially get hurt in any way.

As for Hasuki she always tried her hardest in getting his affection, and no one is saying he should just chose her out of pity.

So? Like you said, he shouldn't be choosing her over someone he actually is in love with just because she's been working hard to get his affections.

Thing is Percia never bothered to do something for him by her own will

Nope. I don't agree.

where did all this dislike and hate for him accumulated in all those years go? vanished without a trail with one sentence?

Well, she never hated him. She was, however, always upset at him for never fighting her seriously. Well, she learned why now which is why she acts very different towards him.

As to your discussion about dating and culture, sure, I agree with you as it differed by culture. But this is the culture you're dealing with here in this anime yet your brought up "thinking by dick" and other things that are not relevant here especially when you were replying to a rather simply post by someone else. Why bring it all these unsolicited deep intellectual topics when it wasn't really asked?

It's not my fault I don't see Percia in a positive light as good as you, so that means I can't even write about my view of her? because it would bring Percia fans wrath on me, cause I list her flaws? I didn't write some harsh things calling her a thot or something of the kind which would bring your hate against me too. So if you can't accept my point of view and my reasons to why I can't see those two as a good match, nor can you read about her flaws coming from me, then don't reply to my comments - it's not that hard I guess, I didn't bother to yours at least in this topic.

Cool. You can say whatever you want. I agree with you. I'm also free to say whatever I want. I'm just saying that you frequently come out of the woodworks and starts going on for a while of how bad their relationship is and even drops unsolicited manga spoilers (that were tinted).
Oct 29, 2018 5:20 AM

Oct 2011
@Enternal
And that's what's called normal discussion for me and some sound arguments, unlike all those before.
Though still I see some stuff different.

Enternal said:

Inuzuka wants to initiate the relationship. She agrees but she is basically observing to see how committed he is. He continues to show how much he cares about her through various events.

How I see it is, she still went too fast on it. He is "her enemy / rival" how she was always describing it, how can she be not even slightly suspicious he is just acting like a moron just to make her believe in him and agree out of the blue, and later be blackmailed or something? I mean she is leader of white cats, he is leader of black dogs. If for example he planned it to make her say yes - recorded it / someone else watched that scene cause he told them to come, what would that mean? that she betrayed her side and she would be expelled by her own side, where Inuzuka would not, cause it was part of a plan of his to get rid of other side. Of course it didn't come to that, but you can't say it wasn't even slightly possible where both of them are from the other side and such plots could occur. Enemies use dirty tactics after all just to be victorious.

This could be avoided if she didn't blatantly agree in the same day, just waited with reply, observed him more, and even these few days later where she would be sure it's nothing of the sort, agree to it.

As you can see I like speculating on some things, since it makes it fun this way. It doesn't matter if it's RomCom or not for me, since it could obviously happen if it wasn't so "light hearted" style. It's off the point anyway since part of being an enemy is more serious in the series I am about to write on. So if you watched HataMaou you will know what I am talking about. MC and FMC are enemies, MC changes and FMC sees it but still can't bring herself to fully trust him. Why? because it can be part of his plan ofc. time passes nothing happens and she trusts him completely later on, even if they were mortal enemies in the past. What I am trying to say by it, I guess you already know, since it was wrote by me several times, but on the much lower size since there is no murder involved, world domination etc. just 2 countries being hostile to each other and rivarly between their people.

Enternal said:

A few times here and there but you are exaggerating.

Is enough for me, since I am sick of this trope already especially when it occurs more than twice.

Enternal said:

he also loved her for a long time where Percia did not even slightly look at him in all these years and after confession did 180 turn and i love him too scenario?

See my first reply in this post, since it's mostly the same stuff.

Enternal said:

Even went as far as willing to dress up as Julio, at his suggestion, to learn more about him while going on their date.

I don't mind her agreeing and doing it, if it was done later. Not in next chapter and episode. Since she breaks her own principles and makes too much of a risk for both of them when chapter/episode earlier she said stuff to keep it an absolute secret and not take such extra risks. Isn't that perfect turn of 180 in this case? If she thinks otherwise she wouldn't say such words in the first place.

Enternal said:

The way he clearly acts during his initial confession clearly shows that he's a dork in love and not quite an enemy.

Isn't that a also a valid tactic to make people believe you, that you don't have any other ulterior motives?

Enternal said:

So? Like you said, he shouldn't be choosing her over someone he actually is in love with just because she's been working hard to get his affections.

I never said he should chose her in the first place nor am I gloryfying her in every post how awesome she is, or she has zero flaws. I prefer her of course, and would like to see such a twist, but I'm not that dumb and know it won't happen, no matter how much I would want it. That's why in my previous posts I wrote I would like to see a spin-off for her, did I not? So I don't get some people's hate on this part just because I prefer other character over another (would spin-off destroy your dream of PerxInu or what?)

Enternal said:

Enternal said:

Cool. You can say whatever you want. I agree with you. I'm also free to say whatever I want. I'm just saying that you frequently come out of the woodworks and starts going on for a while of how bad their relationship is and even drops unsolicited manga spoilers (that were tinted).

Yes, you are free and I never told you aren't or to anyone else. "frequently come out of the woodworks" I honestly don't get it now. If you mean topic in ep.2, I can agree that I posted there 3-4 times. Ep.3 ? nothing of the sort except posting an image. Ep.4 ? Only comment to someone else. Not including our chat now. If I were replying and commenting to every post which for example, no idea... let's say hates on Hasuki / Percia best grill etc. then I would get your reason, but now I simply can not.

Also I have same reasons as @Recondito's come into the fray for me, simply put the "norm" MC falls for Main heroine or is in progress to, end of story. In some titles it's not bad, cause of good chemistry between the two, but in most of them?? it's just pushing them onto you. Wasn't FMC in Nisekoi pushed towards us? Date a Live isn't Tohka also pushed on us? Gakusen Toshi isn't Julis? and so on and on.
ArreitOct 29, 2018 6:06 AM
Oct 29, 2018 6:54 AM

Apr 2014
@Raisken
Is enough for me, since I am sick of this trope already especially when it occurs more than twice.

Thus, you agreed that you exaggerated.

I don't mind her agreeing and doing it, if it was done later. Not in next chapter and episode. Since she breaks her own principles and makes too much of a risk for both of them when chapter/episode earlier she said stuff to keep it an absolute secret and not take such extra risks. Isn't that perfect turn of 180 in this case? If she thinks otherwise she wouldn't say such words in the first place.

If she didn't dress up a s Julio, you would still say that she doesn't do enough yet she did AND yet you still say she doesn't do enough. Doesn't seem fair to me.

Isn't that a also a valid tactic to make people believe you, that you don't have any other ulterior motives?

True, but she believed in her guts that he's sincere, so she agreed to date him to see how far his sincerity goes.

So I don't get some people's hate on this part just because I prefer other character over another (would spin-off destroy your dream of PerxInu or what?)

Don't put words into people's mouth. No one said you can't prefer other characters over another. The problem is how you were approaching other people who have preferences for Persia and start going on and on about why Persia is bad and starting throwing out unsolicited non-marked spoilers. I'm just pointing it out. See how it was different with how I and others treat Recondito. We just have some fun, and that's it. It addition, it did not help when you start talking about "divorces" and "thinking with dick" as a reply to another person who prefers Persia with Inazuka. And don't forget, your "stupid audience" (in episode 2's thread) for those who prefer her over Hasuki. If that is not hostility, I don't know what is.

Birthday arc...

What you are basically arguing above that Persia never did anything on her own will because everything she does was FORCED on her by Inazuka and Hasuki's SUGGESTIONS. C'mon. Be real. Clearly she agreed with them or learned from them and therefore decided to act upon them of her own will.

let's say hates on Hasuki / Percia best grill etc. then I would get your reason, but now I simply can not.

Let's just say that I got annoyed especially after you started dropping biased manga spoilers to point out how flawed Persia is and how Hasuki is better. I got tired of that and started pointing it out.

In terms of @Recondito, he or she clearly says that he just prefers Persia for valid reasons. I would agree with you too but you started throwing out reasons that I don't agree with on why you don't view Persia the way you do. So that's why we're having this discussion.

Clearly at this point I think the discussion on this have run its course. Perhaps time to move on?
EnternalOct 29, 2018 7:46 AM
Oct 29, 2018 7:04 AM

Feb 2017
B E S T G I R L N E V E R W I N
R E Z E R O T E A C H M E

i would like to see something like oreimo route that all girl turn against him, but hey this is your average romcom

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Oct 29, 2018 7:54 AM

Apr 2014
evoniee said:
B E S T G I R L N E V E R W I N
R E Z E R O T E A C H M E

i would like to see something like oreimo route that all girl turn against him, but hey this is your average romcom

That would be kind of mean, though. Since he doesn't really want to play with Hasuki's feelings which is why he had to be honest. Talking about Oreimo, uurgh. The ending for that was so bad, lol.

As for ReZero, she did not quite lose yet! Emile may be fine with sharing! Win-win for all!
Oct 29, 2018 8:18 AM

Oct 2011
Enternal said:

If she didn't dress up a s Julio, you would still say that she doesn't do enough yet she did AND yet you still say she doesn't do enough. Doesn't seem fair to me.

Perhaps I would about that she doesn't do much, but obviously not about taking extremely high risks since she at least would uphold her principles.

Enternal said:

True, but she believed in her guts that he's sincere, so she agreed to date him to see how far his sincerity goes.

Still too much of a risk of other possible scenarios. Few days wouldn't kill her nor him without reply.

Enternal said:

Don't put words into people's mouth. No one said you can't prefer other characters over another. The problem is how you were approaching other people who have preferences for Persia and start going on and on about why Persia is bad and starting throwing out unsolicited non-marked spoilers. I'm just pointing it out. See how it was different with how I and others treat Recondito. We just have some fun, and that's it.

No one said, but you can feel it, how someone responds to you. I'm not saying I'm not at fault here, since I exageratted in topic about ep.2, cause of bad day and irritation. I even wrote it there in my last post, no idea if you bothered to read it, since you again took argument "stupid audience" on me here in this topic.

My words from other topic.
I am not trying to take it out on audience too, at least I don't feel that way. Thing is I am a little irritated that all works are like that - full of cliches and don't even bother to change even a little. There is almost no works worth reading/watching cause of it, because the only characters who are developed is Mc and heroine, at least they could try to give every character same amount of development (Re:Zero, HataMaou, Oregairu etc.). Let the reader decide who is worth rooting for or cheering on, which is impossible now with works we get, since all we get is 2 characters developed, while rest is there just to be.

Spoilers? what kind of spoilers? I re-read all my comments, and can't see any part of me spoiling something outside of spoiler tag. So what are you on about? Are you sure you're refering to correct person?

You treat him/her differently cause he/she didn't write any flaw of hers which he/she doesn't like about her, so I don't see why would you/others take same stance against him/her.

Enternal said:

Enternal said:

Let's just say that I got annoyed especially after you started dropping biased manga spoilers to point out how flawed Persia is and how Hasuki is better. I got tired of that and started pointing it out.

Again what spoilers? none of my spoilers were outside the tag and as for the latter I did in ep.2 topic when I had bad day and was to irritated.

Enternal said:

Clearly at this point I think the discussion on this have run its course. Perhaps time to move on?

I think so too, so let's end it here.

Edit:
#to post below

I don't consider such a thing even a minor spoiler.

"1rst episode / 4rth episode / festival / birthday and so on"

How is it a spoiler? it just states that the predictable event is in-coming. Which basically is in every RomCom - hot springs / beach episodes in other series are perfect examples, so tagging them is stupid, when you expect those anyway. Same thing goes for school events in school type scenario's. So you exaggerate too much on it.

Here it's just more of my opinion, when watching some scenarios between them. Though I suppose it could be tagged, even if it's far from truth.

And those two "minor" things you consider spoilers? Especially the latter one I can agree a little, but still it's so minor and doesn't tell you nothing new what otherwise you wouldn't know, if you look back on other RomCom series. And no one even said anything till now - if someone else considers such things as spoilers please speak up, so I will take "greater care" in the future about those. So aren't you exageratting too much about it? And using this as argument against me? That you use words as "Let's just say that I got annoyed especially after you started dropping biased manga spoiler" - annoyed? xD
ArreitOct 29, 2018 9:22 AM
Oct 29, 2018 8:29 AM

Apr 2014
@Raisken
Look at post #59.

Post #14 in episode 2's thread. Even if it isn't correct, you referred to something in the manga so it should still be best marked as a spoiler.

To be fair, I don't care much about spoilers. But I know it is a huge thing for certain people even if it only a slight reference. So I want to respect that for those people.

But yeah, let us end it.
EnternalOct 29, 2018 8:33 AM
Oct 29, 2018 10:22 AM

Nov 2012
Another bullshit pure shit writing anime where the best girl doesn't win.

Easiest 1/10 for this season.

Thankfully, because of that NTR reddit thread we had way back when, looking at the number of replies in each episode thread, most people knew that the writing was shit and to expect shit couplings.

The only thing left that I'm interested in for this show is to see how low it will end up dropping. I predict around 6.50.
Oct 29, 2018 7:47 PM

Aug 2017
Inuzuka tell her about their relationship with Persia.

Hasuki best girl.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 30, 2018 8:44 AM
Nov 2017
I didn't expect this but I think this anime is really amazing. That episode was so much fun watching
Oct 30, 2018 4:08 PM

Oct 2008
okay... so this episode shows why Hasuki is "best girl" as what others said.
but damn! she really live by the code that if the black dogs falls in love with a white cat...it gonna be sepukku! haha!
That was so stylish! when Hasuki made two katana slashes/swing when put back to the scabbard and then the 2 male studens got stripped naked! lolz!
5/5.

Oct 31, 2018 7:01 AM
Mar 2016
Inuzuka will save Persia and Hasuki will save Inuzuka but who will save Hasuki ouch but i like Inuzuka's straight forwardness except the part where he said hes fine not being friends with Hasuki anymore after telling her the truth i mean come on man you guys have 10 years of friendship and only about 2 to 3 months of dating with Persia at least fight for both your friendship with Hasuki and Love Life with Persia, Hasuki is willing to fight for you but you wont fight for her this makes me sad

Why does every anime require a childhood friend whose heart will always be broken. Please stop hurting them they dont desreve this much pain.
Nov 1, 2018 10:01 PM
Jun 2017
So far, the anime is sticking very well to the manga and the pacing is perfect. So glad they are putting some care into this anime although I wish they toned down Perusia’s eyelashes a little.
Nov 3, 2018 1:00 PM

Sep 2008
It's annoying seeing Hasuki lose like that. I guess some people enjoy seeing this sort of crap. This anime should have just focused on Inuzuka's relationship with Persia. It started off well with the confession in the first episode but then lost its way soon after.

Dropping it here before it gets worse.
Nov 3, 2018 2:49 PM

Oct 2011
5layer said:
It's annoying seeing Hasuki lose like that. I guess some people enjoy seeing this sort of crap. This anime should have just focused on Inuzuka's relationship with Persia. It started off well with the confession in the first episode but then lost its way soon after.

Dropping it here before it gets worse.

I think so too, no idea why writer made it like that. If he planned to focus only on those two relationship for the duration of the entire manga, then why make Hasuki like Inuzuka in the first place. If she wasn't this good of a character I wouldn't propably complain, but now it's just painfull to see her suffer more and more.

I didn't drop it though. Still watching/reading it for comedy aspects.
Nov 4, 2018 2:56 AM

Apr 2016
Oh nooo this guy blocked a sword with his head O_O
Nov 19, 2018 1:06 PM
Jul 2018
>Persia!
>Crap! I can’t swim
Best part of the episode. I really laught at this one. 5/5
Nov 19, 2018 1:08 PM
Jul 2018
Nate77 said:
Oh nooo this guy blocked a sword with his head O_O

He must've Learned the armament haki. There is no other explanation.
Nov 19, 2018 5:27 PM

Jan 2008
Poor Hasuki, you can even see bags under her eyes at the end, but being a show based on Romeo and Juliet, there's no way she ever had a chance from the start.

Glad to see this show handle this within a single episode instead of dragging them out. I'm sure some shows could have dragged this out for an entire season.

Nov 25, 2018 12:59 AM

Jun 2015
I'm not sure about the MCs and the other people, but that was sure a pretty amusing, random episode.
Dec 22, 2018 2:46 AM

May 2013
I AM A PEN HAD ME DYINGGGGGGGGG OHMYGAWD XDDD

Poor Hasuki bb. The girl had to get crushed sooner or later. It's a shame it had to be right after her confession ;A;
Dec 22, 2018 8:00 AM

May 2010
I am kinda confused at this point, but what is the story anymore...?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Dec 22, 2018 8:48 AM

Apr 2012
Well, it was pretty generic shonen romcom, but I liked it. Great combination of action, cute characters and classic star-crossed lovers.

I have only one question, I understand correctly, in the future we are waiting for Scott x White-haired lesbian girl?

8/10
Dec 27, 2018 5:10 PM

Feb 2014
"we can't go on like nothing's changed"

10 seconds after they are acting as if nothing has changed hehe
TechOtakuDec 27, 2018 5:26 PM
Feb 16, 2019 10:09 AM
Apr 2016
So, this was the episode I put this anime onhold, now, time to finish the show once and for all. Good episode, a little crazy though...
Mar 3, 2019 6:39 PM
Jun 2014
Trash-tier-anime
Apr 5, 2019 4:27 PM

Oct 2012
I like how this series never beating around the bush for too long, they managed to fit the confession and their dating secret being partially leaked to only one episode, what a feat.

I feel bit bad for her but at least she wasn't given false hope as in many other anime. It's obvious childhood friend never wins.
May 18, 2019 4:53 AM

Aug 2018
Pair of lines I liked: "He feels the same towards her, I feel towards him.." And: "We can't go on like nothing after this.." I liked them both.. The first one - shows that Hasuki is able to think from Inuzuka's perspective, from perspective of his feelings as well.. The second one - Hasuki is able to be honest in this as well..
May 24, 2019 8:13 PM

Sep 2011
I still love you Hasuki. You're the best girl so far.

But I agree that there's no point for other contenders if this show is all about Romeo and Juliet.

Jun 25, 2019 8:17 AM

Feb 2019
Poor Hasuki. Was waiting to see this part adapted, now it is! Little Hasuki and Romio are cute.

Yep, definitely love the OP song. I can't stop listening to it.
Jul 21, 2019 12:19 AM

Dec 2012
THE BEST Episode for me

Sep 10, 2019 3:54 PM

Sep 2013
I love Persia but Hasuki </3
Oct 18, 2019 8:42 AM
Jan 2018
Lol Hasuki chasing after him with the sword had me laughing XD
Mar 3, 2020 4:52 AM

Feb 2019
Hasuki is way better than persia. Inuzuka got no taste and wtf was that "I will always want to be your friend"? It doesn't help a bit.
Apr 3, 2020 10:59 AM

May 2016
Damn I love all of them but watching Hatsuki cry like that hurts me on a deep level.
Dec 28, 2020 4:19 AM

Apr 2014
from the start Hatsuki has been best girl and from the start i already felt bad for her

as always with series like this best girl's always get hurt every time

but hey this ep was great because it was all about Hatsuki so enjoyed that
"one step at a time"
Mar 25, 2022 12:14 AM
May 2021
Don't know why every one saying Hatsuki best girl but this ep is ok.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Season 02? ( 1 2 )

CrunchyAnime - Dec 21, 2018

86 by Taha10kazmi »»
Apr 16, 7:38 PM

Poll: » Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2018

59 by Narity_ »»
Jan 29, 11:06 PM

Poll: » Favourite Character ?

lightning_angad7 - Jan 6

13 by nekoha33 »»
Jan 9, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2018

109 by Thanoshiii »»
Jan 7, 5:09 PM

Poll: » Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2018

45 by WELLERM »»
Nov 30, 2023 6:56 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.