Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Certain Magical Index (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Oct 26, 2018 12:20 PM

Aug 2009
hazarddex said:
Piromysl said:
Ok, now I realise why I hate Accelerator so damn much.
He could easily obliterate Frog-doctor with is abilities and he perfectly knows that, but what he decided to do?

Like true edgelord - to threaten him with a freaking handgun.
I almost cut myself on that edge.

accelerator didn't want to kill the doctor and his ability has a disabling device on his choker now it was shown in season 2 he can't threaten the doctor with his power without it getting disabled.

Dude what?the doctor has no power over his choker. even if he does he cant even tell if Accel came close to him or left,what makes you think he can react and shut down his connection to the Network?
Oct 26, 2018 12:21 PM

Aug 2009
hazarddex said:
food for thought.[/spoiler]
Dude do you seriously see no issues with the anime so far?
Oct 26, 2018 12:21 PM
Oct 2018
ssjokg said:
Tiau said:

My man, Railgun S came out after this volume.

I know.
The difference is that Railgun S showed how the characters are thinking and this ep failed at even the basics of communicating their intentions.
How are we supposed to know that Mugino is antagonistic a hell?
In Railgun she literally sends the others away because she wants to hunt the #3 alone, to show off.
Did we get any of that here where it is supposed to be her first appearance?

I am expecting later characters deaths to have 0 impact for people. Oh wait we cant even tell when they kill a charcter since they didnt even imply that Oyafune would survive the gunshot.
So even if a character is literally ripped in pieces tehy may show up later because FUCK explaining shit in this series.

You're not supposed to know anything about Mugino in that regard until shit hits the fan yes, did you read the novel or are you just talking about how S made them look?
Oct 26, 2018 12:23 PM

Feb 2010
ssjokg said:
hazarddex said:
food for thought.[/spoiler]

not enough to literally burn down the forums no.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Oct 26, 2018 12:24 PM

Aug 2009
hazarddex said:
ssjokg said:

They wanted to cut this and Dragon.What makes you think they know what they are doing?
Oct 26, 2018 12:29 PM

Aug 2009
Tiau said:
ssjokg said:

I know.
The difference is that Railgun S showed how the characters are thinking and this ep failed at even the basics of communicating their intentions.
How are we supposed to know that Mugino is antagonistic a hell?
In Railgun she literally sends the others away because she wants to hunt the #3 alone, to show off.
Did we get any of that here where it is supposed to be her first appearance?

I am expecting later characters deaths to have 0 impact for people. Oh wait we cant even tell when they kill a charcter since they didnt even imply that Oyafune would survive the gunshot.
So even if a character is literally ripped in pieces tehy may show up later because FUCK explaining shit in this series.

You're not supposed to know anything about Mugino in that regard until shit hits the fan yes, did you read the novel or are you just talking about how S made them look?

Except that you do get to know them before shit hits the fan.
All I got here is that Mugino is easily annoyed by Hamazura.There was 0 interaction between the girls apart from sharing info.
Oct 26, 2018 12:30 PM
Oct 2018
ssjokg said:
Tiau said:

Except that you do get to know them before shit hits the fan.
All I got here is that Mugino is easily annoyed by Hamazura.There was 0 interaction between the girls apart from sharing info.

No you don't, considering Frenda for example only says one thing then is off screen for the entire novel.
Oct 26, 2018 12:33 PM

Feb 2010
ssjokg said:
hazarddex said:

They wanted to cut this and Dragon.What makes you think they know what they are doing?

one person did, but didn't.

but saying "its ruined forever burn down the forums." honestly if they cut out the following

i will be completely on border with you, but until then this episode had 0 fan service despite what one person claims. sure its not every single little sentience line for line in battle royal, but nor is it taking out every single important aspect. there are honestly hundreds of worse ways they could have adapted . also idk what your talking about frenda had little to no appearances in the battle royal.

maybe your confusing the moments that happen with kinuhata saiai that don't happen until OT 19.

Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Oct 26, 2018 12:39 PM

Aug 2009
hazarddex said:
ssjokg said:

but saying "its ruined forever burn down the forums." honestly if they cut out the following

i will be completely on border with you, but until then this episode had 0 fan service despite what one person claims. sure its not every single little seance in battle royal, but nor is it taking out every single important aspect.

I dont care about the fanservice in a series that i supposed to have even if it serves nothing.

It took out the most important aspect.Making sense of what is going on. Who is who, where each one is heading, WHy they are doing what they are doing.

SCHOOL,MEMBER and BLOCK are operating behind the scenes so we arent suppose dto now yet, but we dont even know why ITEM and GROUP act the way they do.Why was Unabara in that house?Why did Tsuchimikado attack that store?Why is ITEM taking action when they get nothing from it?

Oct 26, 2018 12:43 PM
Oct 2018
ssjokg said:
hazarddex said:

i will be completely on border with you, but until then this episode had 0 fan service despite what one person claims. sure its not every single little seance in battle royal, but nor is it taking out every single important aspect.

I dont care about the fanservice in a series that i supposed to have even if it serves nothing.

It took out the most important aspect.Making sense of what is going on. Who is who, where each one is heading, WHy they are doing what they are doing.

SCHOOL,MEMBER and BLOCK are operating behind the scenes so we arent suppose dto now yet, but we dont even know why ITEM and GROUP act the way they do.Why was Unabara in that house?Why did Tsuchimikado attack that store?Why is ITEM taking action when they get nothing from it?

Do me a favor, pick up the novel, read the Prologue which is the Tsuchi scene and tell me if you can figure out why he did that from that single part alone.
Oct 26, 2018 12:51 PM

Feb 2015
ssjokg said:
Tiau said:

This is intentional

Not knowing where this is going(end plans) and having no idea what they are doing(why people react) are two different things.

If you havent watched Railgun S you have no idea why Mugino wants to go after SCHOOL and Kakine.

I have seen both series of Railgun and remember some of the characters but that was like 3 years ago.

There's is way too much going on in this series which is why people are not happy with this episode.
Oct 26, 2018 1:11 PM

Feb 2010
ssjokg said:
hazarddex said:

i don't care about the fanservice either, but we have a guy in here acting like this entire episode had 15 minutes of fanservice.

also they did explain what he was doing in the apartment. they literally tell him to collect data while he was there.

also they do explain why ITEM goes after school they were pissed because SCHOOL ignored there "warning" they even mention killing the previous sniper.

Oct 26, 2018 1:22 PM
Nov 2014
I'm not even surprised with how confusing/fast this ep was, index has always been like this. It's an enjoyable trainwreck to watch, and some of the characters (misaka/acce/mugino) are cool.
Oct 26, 2018 1:29 PM

Feb 2014
Not trying to bring a Molotov Cocktail to a fiery fright or anything, but I find it a bit ironic that the discussion thread for this episode is more chaotic than the actual episode itself, action wise. Maybe that's just me, though. -.-

Although the last episode's animation quality was good, this time, it's kind of below average in many areas. Despite that, it was nice to see Mugino's ITEM group once again, as they got in a big tussle with opposing group, run by the 2nd rank level 5. No wonder she's frustrated.

Accelerator's involvement always has me excited, wondering what's he's going to do next. Although he works with Tsuchimikado's group, his approach of sorting things out gives him a line-wolf vibe, but he gets the job done, so the preview for next week has me eager already. =)
Oct 26, 2018 3:05 PM

Sep 2014
I swear Index is probably the most "cringey" and stereotypical anime in existence. In a good way.

These acronyms look like they arent even trying anymore. BLOCK, GROUP, SCHOOL.

They would probably name their Dog D.O.G. or C.A.T. for memes.

Having accelerator hijack this episode is great, but unexpected seeing how he gets his own anime soon. Afaik (only read a bit of the LN) this season of index might be the start for most bigger events and more characters becoming active, so I guess it fits having more non touma time.

Piromysl said:
Ok, now I realise why I hate Accelerator so damn much.
He could easily obliterate Frog-doctor with is abilities and he perfectly knows that, but what he decided to do?

Like true edgelord - to threaten him with a freaking handgun.
I almost cut myself on that edge.

he is definitely edgy as fuck, not sasuka or Tokyo Ghoul levels of edgy, but just enough to be considered edgy.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Oct 26, 2018 3:31 PM
Oct 2018
Comander-07 said:

That names are 8 years old so what?
Oct 26, 2018 4:01 PM

Nov 2013
Man, I can't believe the meme that "it's ok to skip OT14 when reading the LN" was actually considered for anything other than a joke at some point during the planning for the anime. Considering the same for OT19 just came out of left field though, holy.

Mugino sure got pissed over one little encounter with #2 yeah? :unamused:
Too many things happened I dunno what to comment on honestly, yes just like OT14 and even NT4. Except kinda worse. Awaiting the 50/50 memes next week.

So far things are going as expected.
Oct 26, 2018 4:27 PM

Aug 2015
I try to enjoy the series, but everything feels so badly done. The animation, direction, passing and even the voice acting, everything is wrong.

I am very disappointed, I know that Index's novels are not easy to adapt, but I did not expect something so bad after 8 years.

Oct 26, 2018 4:40 PM

Jun 2015
One of the things that annoy me the most is the terribly unfitting or downright boring background music in these first couple episodes. Who in their right mind would chose these discrete tension/suspense tracks for a proper action scene? This really kills what little good pacing is left in this show. At least seasons 1 and 2 soundtrack had a bit of punch to back up the action.

I really want to like this season, but they make it awfully hard to do so right now.

(then again, every single Accelerator scene marked a clear highlight over the rest of this episode)
Oct 26, 2018 5:06 PM
Jan 2017
Great episode.hamazura is hilarous xddd. The conflict in this arc is awesone .cant wait for more kakine, accelerator and mugino next movement .
Oct 26, 2018 5:35 PM

Sep 2013
I'm not sure if this episode was just bad or if I hated it all alone. It was really broken and disjointed, and it introduced a bunch of characters with the assumption I know who they are and what they do.
Oct 26, 2018 6:20 PM

Aug 2010
Retolee said:
I'm not sure if this episode was just bad or if I hated it all alone. It was really broken and disjointed, and it introduced a bunch of characters with the assumption I know who they are and what they do.

Most characters have been shown before. Index assumes you're up to date with Railgun and Railgun assumes you're up to date with Index. You've watched the latest season of both shows, every character who had any screen time has been in those shows before.

The most 'obscure' one is Unabara, who showed up very early into the series so he's easy to forget. The entire ITEM showed up in the Railgun anime and the rest of GROUP is very well known. SCHOOL is brand new but a character from them showed up in Railgun, hence Mugino mentioning how they killed their previous sniper.
Oct 26, 2018 6:28 PM
Aug 2015
Tiau said:
People here seem to forget how hectic the volume actually was, it is called a wild ride because you're not supposed to know where it goes until it all connects. You can't tell me you knew what was going on when you read the first few chapters of OT15 initially because the motives of the characters/factions weren't even explained until later.
Yeah. My reccolection of it was that it was like NT4, always jumping around. Even at the end of the book, when everything was explained, you were still left with questions about all that happened, some of them not fully answered until like NT18 or 19.
Oct 26, 2018 6:47 PM

Dec 2013
I’m so hyped for this arc!

They really don’t put much effort into the names of these groups lol
Oct 26, 2018 7:17 PM

Nov 2012
I really hope the quality starts to pick up this is disappointing so far especially after a 7 year wait.
Oct 26, 2018 7:31 PM

Sep 2013
AiHikari said:
Retolee said:

Most characters have been shown before. Index assumes you're up to date with Railgun and Railgun assumes you're up to date with Index. You've watched the latest season of both shows, every character who had any screen time has been in those shows before.

The most 'obscure' one is Unabara, who showed up very early into the series so he's easy to forget. The entire ITEM showed up in the Railgun anime and the rest of GROUP is very well known. SCHOOL is brand new but a character from them showed up in Railgun, hence Mugino mentioning how they killed their previous sniper.
Well there's part of the problem, I didn't watch both seasons of Railgun because I found the first season to be boring and largely unrelated to the main series.
Oct 26, 2018 8:05 PM
Oct 2018
Retolee said:
AiHikari said:

Well there's part of the problem, I didn't watch both seasons of Railgun because I found the first season to be boring and largely unrelated to the main series.

Well its only technically a problem. You never need to watch Railgun for Index, this is actually ITEM's first real appearance in the entire franchise. It does indeed throw you into a bunch of characters you don't know, but the entire volume at least in the early part is supposed to be that kind of chaos since everyone is trying to do their plans(or prevent those plans), the anime didn't mess up on this part. What one should be worried about is if it messed up on the part where it actually starts explaining whats going on which should be in the next episode for most plotlines and the one after for the rest
Oct 26, 2018 8:09 PM

Jan 2008
I actually enjoyed this episode, it's was far more enjoyable than the past 3 episodes. The animation quality was still pretty ugh though. That scene with Mugino talking at 13:29. Holy heck. She looked like a friggin robot.
Oct 26, 2018 8:25 PM

Sep 2013
Tiau said:
Retolee said:

Well its only technically a problem. You never need to watch Railgun for Index, this is actually ITEM's first real appearance in the entire franchise. It does indeed throw you into a bunch of characters you don't know, but the entire volume at least in the early part is supposed to be that kind of chaos since everyone is trying to do their plans(or prevent those plans), the anime didn't mess up on this part. What one should be worried about is if it messed up on the part where it actually starts explaining whats going on which should be in the next episode for most plotlines and the one after for the rest

I can only hope it explains these things well enough down the line. It was confusing enough why Tsuchimikado shooting the old lady solved the problem with her family being in danger, he flew to France, flew back, and she was doing her work in the morning after she was shot like everything was fine.
RetoleeOct 26, 2018 8:31 PM
Oct 26, 2018 8:42 PM

Jul 2016
Just remembered what I didn't like about Index/Railgun, that everyone is connected but no one has idea of what the others are doing or is happening.
Oct 26, 2018 9:27 PM

Nov 2017
- Mugino's beam on Railgun was better.
- just rate it 8... if the bluray version doesnt fix anything, then lets give it 7.
Now Loading.....
Oct 26, 2018 11:39 PM

Jul 2014
We waited 7 years for this......

I could handle rushed project or low budgets one but BOTH!!? You didn't do the story justice nor you gave us eyes candy scenes to make up for that.

I knew it was going to be a mess the moment they announced it gonna be 26 episode. Made worse by the fact they decided to do a freaking spin off anime that no one asked for "Accel". DUDE DO THE FUCKING MAIN STORY FIRST BEFORE YOU SPAM A SPIN OFF!!

But then again, what did expect when the anime director think Index is all about bath scenes and fan-service? Like, F*ck you bro your fan-service scenes aren't even that good lol.

So much wasted potential...... It's pitiful really
Oct 27, 2018 1:35 AM

Jul 2016
hazarddex said:
after reading the interview i saw not a single mention of him saying the series was for the baths.

Actually that baths thing was from the Twitter post (Forgot if it was from Nishikiori or the official Toaru Project's account, though), he posting a tweet about "When you talk about Index series, you will thinking of having bath." or something like that.

As for the interview....

"Yoshino calls Kamachi a sadist for some of the difficult-to-animate things he puts in his novels."

And yet somehow the manga adaptation and the Chinese MMO game are did way better job at adapt those screens than the anime does lol, this is just an excuse to not gonna try to think how to handles these difficult-to-animate screens in the anime. (I can't believe I actually praise that Chinese MMO game despite it's garbage gacha system and being forced you to pay real moneys to get character like Kakine or Hamazura to be purchasable on gacha system).

hazarddex said:
so if anything Yoshino, Hiroyuki is the one whos cutting stuff out :| so why is Nishikiori getting all the hate?

Nishikiori may not be the one who cutting contents, but he still need to take some blame on putting all those fillers like Index's bath screens in beginning of EP1 and being changed Mikoto's screen to bathing in EP3, due to the fact he claims Index is a anime series about bathing. Index and Oyafune's conversation filler screen in EP1 are the only good filler screen he has done in this season so far.
MahiaErebeaNegiOct 27, 2018 1:57 AM
Oct 27, 2018 2:37 AM

Sep 2014
Maruseru1993 said:
Comander-07 said:

That names are 8 years old so what?
Still ridiculous so what?
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Oct 27, 2018 4:40 AM

Sep 2018
Another episode extremely intriguing and well told, although there is a contextual leap, which a little nervous me, it is worth it if I think about what I saw. Really ugly CG, the rest is of good quality: drawings and backgrounds. Great, as usual, Accelerator.
Oct 27, 2018 5:11 AM
Nov 2009
I´m a bit confused at what´s going on but I dig it.
Oct 27, 2018 5:16 AM

Mar 2011
J.C.Staff must fire this piece of garbage director first 2 seasons ruined now 3rd one is on the way.
Oct 27, 2018 5:24 AM

Apr 2014
Icebreaker93 said:
J.C.Staff must fire this piece of garbage director first 2 seasons ruined now 3rd one is on the way.

Kamachi likes nishikoiri’s directing so new testament adaption hes probably on board. 🤗

Source:

https://m.facebook.com/notes/to-aru-universe/interview-to-kamachi-nishikiori-and-yoshino/2114504681955205/
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Oct 27, 2018 6:01 AM

Jul 2012
If this is what the NT awaits, i want to cry now already. There'll be so many characters and there's no way they will introduce them properly ...
Oct 27, 2018 6:17 AM
Oct 2018
There will be no NT Adaption
Oct 27, 2018 6:55 AM

May 2012
Amazing episode. Best episode so far

allenjke said:
If this is what the NT awaits, i want to cry now already. There'll be so many characters and there's no way they will introduce them properly ...

Many of the new characters are actually not new. They appeared in Railgun S (2nd season). You probably did not watch it. And judging from the preview, it seems more characters from railgun will appear next episode also
Oct 27, 2018 7:00 AM

Jul 2012
thepath said:

allenjke said:

Many of the new characters are actually not new. They appeared in Railgun S (2nd season). You probably did not watch it. And judging from the preview, it seems more characters from railgun will appear next episode also

I don't even know if you are trolling or what, i feel like most of the time i see your comments you are. FYI NT stands for New Testament and it's the continuation novel for Index. I don't know i should probably say like i didn't watch Index and Railgun to match your tempo, something like that.
Oct 27, 2018 7:02 AM
Jun 2017
omg this is y i hate rushed project
all the hate for its bad cg, no blur motion, and lame ass keyanimation .etc
it just shame to think that they'll not goin to fix this in blu ray...
Oct 27, 2018 7:05 AM

May 2012
allenjke said:
thepath said:

I don't even know if you are trolling or what, i feel like most of the time i see your comments you are. FYI NT stands for New Testament and it's the continuation novel for Index. I don't know i should probably say like i didn't watch Index and Railgun to match your tempo, something like that.

Oh sorry I did not read you comment probably. I read it so fast and I thought you are complaining about new character in this particular episode
Oct 27, 2018 7:52 AM
Oct 2018
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
hazarddex said:
after reading the interview i saw not a single mention of him saying the series was for the baths.

Actually that baths thing was from the Twitter post (Forgot if it was from Nishikiori or the official Toaru Project's account, though), he posting a tweet about "When you talk about Index series, you will thinking of having bath." or something like that.

As for the interview....

"Yoshino calls Kamachi a sadist for some of the difficult-to-animate things he puts in his novels."

And yet somehow the manga adaptation and the Chinese MMO game are did way better job at adapt those screens than the anime does lol, this is just an excuse to not gonna try to think how to handles these difficult-to-animate screens in the anime. (I can't believe I actually praise that Chinese MMO game despite it's garbage gacha system and being forced you to pay real moneys to get character like Kakine or Hamazura to be purchasable on gacha system).

Eh I wouldn't really say that, as much as I like playing the game right now the anime does have it beat for its OT15 adaptation. Really the best thing game is best at is doing stuff like Dummy Izzard which is skipped by both manga and anime(manga skips the entire volume infact).

Also I don't know who told you that you needed to pay money to get characters like Kakine and Hamazura considering neither of them are currently released and have only been playable in the test server. On top of that Hamazura is of the lowest rarity possible, while Kakine is a SSR chances are you can get him guaranteed like you could Arisa by having some dosh saved up. I have everyone currently released in the game except for the collabs and SSR Mikoto because I don't really want em and I couldn't pay money even if I wanted to as I'm not Chinese.

allenjke said:

There's not much to introduce when the novel itself didn't really do that at all either. NT4 will be a similar case, I really don't see the problem with what they did here. OT15 by design is supposed to be chaotic.
Oct 27, 2018 7:55 AM

Jul 2015
Battle Royale is finally here aaaand...I'm so confused lol. Even thought I read the novel a couple of years ago I still didn't get much of what was happening. Again, pace was terrible even for light novel readers and it's still more problematic for anime watchers only.

By the way there was some questions regarding ITEM when watching the episode yesterday with my brother (novel reader as well, couldn't remember some details). Has Mugino and co. appeared before, not counting Railgun S2?
-Koga-Oct 27, 2018 7:59 AM
♪♪ All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be ♪♪

Oct 27, 2018 8:01 AM
Oct 2018
-Koga- said:
Battle Royale is finally here aaaand...I'm so confused lol. Even thought I read the novel a couple of years ago I still didn't get much of what was happening. Again, pace was terrible even for light novel readers and it's still more problematic for anime watchers only.

By the way there was some questions regarding ITEM when watching the episode yesterday with my brother (novel reader as well, couldn't remember some details). Has Mugino and co. appeared before, not counting Railgun S2?

No, the only one in that side of things that's appeared before was just Hamazura, Mugino and ITEM's first appearance is in this novel.
Oct 27, 2018 8:10 AM

Aug 2010
DarkLunacy said:
Just remembered what I didn't like about Index/Railgun, that everyone is connected but no one has idea of what the others are doing or is happening.

Well it's a extremely heavy world building series. Particularly in the novel the world is very vivid, just like in real life there's no way you'll know what's happening everywhere at the same time, even if you know everyone or has some sort of connection with everyone else.

-Koga- said:

Not in Index, no.
AiHikariOct 27, 2018 8:13 AM
Oct 27, 2018 8:14 AM

Jul 2015
Tiau said:
-Koga- said:

No, the only one in that side of things that's appeared before was just Hamazura, Mugino and ITEM's first appearance is in this novel.

No wonder why he was kinda lost at their introduction. He hasn't watched Railgun, though he was familiar with Mugino and ITEM but that didn't help that much.
♪♪ All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be ♪♪

Oct 27, 2018 8:24 AM

Jul 2012
Tiau said:

allenjke said:

There's not much to introduce when the novel itself didn't really do that at all either. NT4 will be a similar case, I really don't see the problem with what they did here. OT15 by design is supposed to be chaotic.

I feel like the Baggage city arc and Agitate halation will be complete disaster, if Agitate halation even will be animated (i feel like it might be just skipped). Waiting a bit to see how at least British Royal arc will turn out. Named the arcs, don't think it's much of a spoiler.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Can you imagine if the Final arc was a 3 part movie Adaptation like the Kizu movies?

BerriesSan - Mar 22

10 by Laplace_kun »»
Apr 13, 2:48 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2019

354 by bakakisima »»
Dec 11, 2023 7:07 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2019

117 by bakakisima »»
Dec 8, 2023 8:56 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2019

74 by bakakisima »»
Dec 8, 2023 6:46 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2019

82 by bakakisima »»
Dec 5, 2023 11:58 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.