Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Oct 25, 2018 4:23 PM
Hatsukoi Monster was the first one for me...this might be second
You cannot spell Light without L

Oct 25, 2018 7:26 PM

Yeah I immediately scored it a 10 and was blown away by the first two episodes I was ready for this to be one of the best anime I've ever seen but sadly it looks like this may not actually be a theme of the week kind of deal and instead just be a standard idol show. I'll still stick with it regardless, it's just I'm going to end up being really disappointed at what could have been.

Oct 25, 2018 7:34 PM

they definitely set the bar high with the first-two episodes.

But the memes produced by those very two episodes enabled me to put up with any BS that come after.

100% sold and look forward through the end, especially when they got real talent for the VAs and exceptional art & design character (minus CGI). This would be if not the masterpiece, an entertaining show i believe
"you wanna be an airforce ranger
you wanna live a life of danger
you don't want get raped by stranger" -hajime

Oct 25, 2018 7:38 PM

The first two episodes are comedy gold. The next two have been a colossal disappointment, having slipped into the realm of generic idol show/slice of life, as if we needed more of that.

Oct 25, 2018 8:57 PM

i think the last 2 episode are focused on Saga prefecture itself. it’s said in the first that they need to revitalize Saga, and they’ve been using real places in Saga for the past 2 episode. story-wise, they’re just getting started for their mission. who knows what’s next, this is an original series after all.

i think they will visiting a lot of places in Saga for the rest of series, promoting their idol group, and this anime also promoting Saga to us.

first episode is exceptional, but i stick for the thing that i like in here. animation, zombie girls and Saga.

Oct 30, 2018 12:39 AM
Bone Idle Perv

Is this one of those leading questions?