Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 25, 2018 8:01 AM

Apr 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What a awesome way of goblin slayer to save the sword maiden from the goblins the art was crisp and nice. Finally the hero appears it seems
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Oct 25, 2018 8:30 AM

Apr 2013
Decent enough chapter.

THough admittedly i did enjoy the last three pages more than the rest of the chapter. Because, hey introducing newer characters who are probably part of the main plot is never going to not be awesome.
Oct 25, 2018 9:38 AM
Mar 2015
"Alright already. This ends here/ I have always wanted to say that"
Oct 25, 2018 9:41 AM

Dec 2013
This was a great chapter for me. I didnt expect any feels from this manga but it tried to have them this chapter. I enjoyed the conversation between orcblog and maiden. Though the hero is underwhelming. Rest of the chapter was quite nice.
Oct 25, 2018 10:12 AM
Mar 2018
Wow 3 new characters and ofc they are girls with big boobs and potential rape victims. As expected from dark and mature manga!
Oct 25, 2018 11:30 AM

Jul 2015
The conversation between the Goblin Slayer and the Sword Maiden is really awesome.The way the psychological condition of the Sword maiden is brought out is really awesome.

So new characters and one of them is a Hero.Hmmm interesting let's see how it goes.

Oct 25, 2018 11:31 AM

Sep 2014
Goblin Slayer so smooth he even added Sword Maiden to the harem nice! Poor girl has been through a lot.
Was expecting the girls in the end to be some new rape victims, glad I was wrong though.
Oct 25, 2018 12:28 PM

Mar 2017
This chapter might be the final episode of the anime series.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 25, 2018 1:04 PM

Nov 2011
I just went doki doki for GS.
Hate Keeps me warm
Oct 25, 2018 2:00 PM

Jan 2017
SNDT said:
Wow 3 new characters and ofc they are girls with big boobs and potential rape victims. As expected from dark and mature manga!

Yea how about letting the story progress or are you jumping to conclusions without even reading the LN? Good lord, this website can be filled with insufferable twats sometimes!!
Oct 25, 2018 2:05 PM
Aug 2015
Damn GS. What a smooth player he is.

Oct 25, 2018 3:54 PM

Mar 2015
Two truly awesome lines:

"Gygax it all to hell!"

and

"If I fail don't kick me."
The sword that takes life gives life
Oct 26, 2018 12:46 AM

Aug 2013
Hey, another addition to Goblin Slayer's ever growing harem. And three more potential candidates. Unless they die horribly before that.
Oct 26, 2018 1:10 AM

Apr 2015
Female Hero is probably the little girl from the village Goblin Slayer saved in the spin-off. I hope she wouldn't die easily and could have the opportunity to meet her savior. New potential candidate for his harem (already five, including Sword Maiden).
Oct 26, 2018 3:14 AM
Mar 2017
KasuraS said:
Female Hero is probably the little girl from the village Goblin Slayer saved in the spin-off. I hope she wouldn't die easily and could have the opportunity to meet her savior. New potential candidate for his harem (already five, including Sword Maiden).

Oct 26, 2018 3:19 AM
Mar 2018
Synchronisity said:
SNDT said:

Yea how about letting the story progress or are you jumping to conclusions without even reading the LN? Good lord, this website can be filled with insufferable twats sometimes!!

Story were 90% of characters are females and look like this

sure is very interesting, dark, brutal and mature, dude. Just by looking at thire attire you can understand how dangerous the world they are living in!!!
Oct 26, 2018 3:26 AM

Sep 2016
*Sword Maiden has been added to the Harem*
Damn, GS got some serious game, hey.
And we are getting back the little girl from the orphanage in Year One. So she grew up to become a Hero, huh... lucky her.
Oct 26, 2018 4:58 AM
Oct 2018
so....regarding Sword Maiden, can someone please explain to me what is she trying to achieve by not telling GS the whole truth before they begin the quest? GS also said that he experienced what Sword Maiden had gone through from beginning to end but he then said that he can't understand her? ... i'm kind of slow with this kind of thing so..any help would be appreciated
Oct 26, 2018 8:35 AM

Jul 2017
Man! I got freaking chills from this chapter!! So good! Also beautifully drawn!
Oct 26, 2018 8:45 AM

Dec 2015
ewe, GS-kun now has a powerful fan.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Oct 26, 2018 7:29 PM

Oct 2013
Man, Goblin Slayer has a way with the words. He seems to get all the ladies with his lines.
Oct 26, 2018 11:44 PM

Aug 2008
GS was weirdly talkative and patient this chapter. It felt kind of off.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Oct 27, 2018 1:43 AM

Oct 2018
Renzoku_Rentou said:
so....regarding Sword Maiden, can someone please explain to me what is she trying to achieve by not telling GS the whole truth before they begin the quest? GS also said that he experienced what Sword Maiden had gone through from beginning to end but he then said that he can't understand her? ... i'm kind of slow with this kind of thing so..any help would be appreciated

The remnants of the Evil Sect are trying to resurrect their lord and take revenge on SM. She knew there was actually a cult behind that was using the goblins as minions, but she framed the deeds of the evil sect (killing women for dark rituals) solely on the goblins so that people would take them more seriously. She fears them, or it's more like obsession, even when she is far more powerful than them now. And she feel ashamed about it.
But no one helps. River Town is big, people didn't seem to care about some few murders or kidnappings that's not them. And the military won't help. She can only use the white alligator to keep the goblins at bay.
About the thing GS said to SM, that's somehow complicated. Everybody could have their own interpretation.
Oct 27, 2018 5:57 PM
Oct 2018
Tom_Chien said:
Renzoku_Rentou said:

The remnants of the Evil Sect are trying to resurrect their lord and take revenge on SM. She knew there was actually a cult behind that was using the goblins as minions, but she framed the deeds of the evil sect (killing women for dark rituals) solely on the goblins so that people would take them more seriously. She fears them, or it's more like obsession, even when she is far more powerful than them now. And she feel ashamed about it.
But no one helps. River Town is big, people didn't seem to care about some few murders or kidnappings that's not them. And the military won't help. She can only use the white alligator to keep the goblins at bay.
About the thing GS said to SM, that's somehow complicated. Everybody could have their own interpretation.

ah, so Sword Maiden just want to let people be more aware of how dangerous goblins is... i see, tq very much for explaining it to me
Oct 29, 2018 5:30 AM

Mar 2014
I guess the readers here don’t know about Chosen Heroine.
Nov 6, 2018 3:05 PM

Nov 2013
This chapter partly confirmed my suspicions of Sword Maiden. Though the part in which she confided to Goblin Slayer was great.

Yuuki Konno the Heroine appeared.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Nov 6, 2018 3:12 PM

Nov 2013
Renzoku_Rentou said:

My interpretation is, that it's about her saying "if one girl is saved, is anything achieved? Nothing, I believe". He doesn't care about that. Saving one person or saving an entire village, as long as he can kill goblins, he's satisfied.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Nov 25, 2018 1:12 PM

Oct 2016
So the Dark Lord was behind the murders, but the Sword Maiden blamed it on goblins, because if the people knew the Dark Lord set up a gate beneath the town, they'd demand the Sword Maiden deal with it, but she can't because of her fear of goblins?

I don't understand what Sword Maiden meant by "save me from the goblins"? He killed the goblins already. I assume she's asking him to stay in Water Town, with her, and live by her side, so she'll always feel safe?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Chapter 20 Discussion

KimRiPark - Jan 31, 2018

10 by Gundam-nymphali1 »»
Mar 21, 10:21 AM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Chapter 87 Discussion

hitemlow - Jan 27

0 by hitemlow »»
Jan 27, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Chapter 82 Discussion

DanEndra_Tensei - Sep 28, 2023

1 by Ralonzo »»
Jan 12, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Chapter 83 Discussion

StallionXD - Oct 19, 2023

0 by StallionXD »»
Oct 19, 2023 5:42 AM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Chapter 4 Discussion

ichii_1 - Aug 26, 2016

17 by Demonitiza »»
Sep 24, 2023 4:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.