Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 24, 2018 7:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hearing Cassiel communicate with Derrida again almost seems unbelievable.

As expected, Derrida and the others gets hunted down again but they managed to lose their trail. The talk about Mage had somewhat my interest especially the part about her request. I honestly this show could be better if they somehow made me care about her character. Right now, I don't feel much abotu Mage at all. Just too mysterious.

Also feels like a lot of things in this show happens because of fate...

Vidux deserved some credit for his selflessness if you ask me. If it wasn't for him, I'd say Derrida would of been dead by now.
Oct 24, 2018 8:21 AM

Aug 2017
Well, how convenient was the random time ride that saved them from Donna.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 24, 2018 8:27 AM

Aug 2016
Nurguburu said:
Well, apparently pretty inconvenient since he inadvertently changed the future for the worse and cannot change it back.
Oct 24, 2018 8:45 AM

Feb 2016
Lol I don't even know what's happening anymore. The direction and the pace are all over the place that its pretty hard to follow.

harry_lawsoon said:
Nurguburu said:
Well, apparently pretty inconvenient since he inadvertently changed the future for the worse and cannot change it back.

Inconvenient conveniences amirite?
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Oct 24, 2018 9:04 AM

Jan 2018
The timeline is a shit show now he unconsciously time rides from the look of it

Mage = ?
Oct 24, 2018 11:11 AM

Jul 2017
More plot conveniences. Ugh
Oct 24, 2018 5:08 PM
Nov 2016
The rating of this anime keeps getting low, I guess I won't watch this then.

Was the director (or one of the director) of the OG Steins;Gate seriously involved in this?

Is like I'm comparing everything to a masterpiece like Steins;Gate now, that anime did some serious damage to me.
Oct 24, 2018 8:29 PM

Jun 2014
Vidaux has been seriously injured, saving Derrida in the process, but thankfully a time ride saved them all, but now there's another threat because of it.

Oct 24, 2018 9:00 PM

Sep 2017
Kinda cool how he made himself put that device in his pocket in the past to have it in the present. It's not totally unbelievable either that he'd still have it now since I think the time frame from that call to be frozen was like 24 hours or less. Of course the fact that he started to time ride at this moment was super random and convenient.

Then they randomly add a rule that you can't go back to the same twice and somehow this small change has altered the future in fairly large ways. Still pretty mediocre overall.
Oct 24, 2018 10:59 PM

Feb 2009
HereticHunter said:
Lol I don't even know what's happening anymore. The direction and the pace are all over the place that its pretty hard to follow.

Yeah, pretty much my thoughts right now.
Anime ga daaaai suki!!! Computer Engineering. Japan is awesome!!!
Oct 24, 2018 11:47 PM

Jul 2017
The timeride mechanic is seriously getting trounced right now, and I predict this is only gonna stale things further.

Cassiel's emergence makes things more confusing, but Vidaux saves Derrida's life instead from Donna.

2/3rd's way in and Mage still isn't in the equation, what gives?

Blow said:
HereticHunter said:

Yeah, pretty much my thoughts right now.

Pretty much the majority. Such a bland and mediocre work.
Oct 25, 2018 10:23 AM

May 2018
With these a lotta time jumps, I can barely dig it.
Oct 25, 2018 11:44 PM

May 2018
this show really sucks at explaining the plot.
couldn't care less about the blah blah talk bc i'm too busy trying to figure out how the time travel works and why it's related to Ange.
we've already at episode 8 and Mage's whereabouts is still unknown, 4 episodes left to find her, make a successful time ride and explain the mechanics, make an epic moment, and save the world.
Oct 31, 2018 4:32 PM

Apr 2014
xZabuzax said:

Was the director (or one of the director) of the OG Steins;Gate seriously involved in this?

Is like I'm comparing everything to a masterpiece like Steins;Gate now, that anime did some serious damage to me.

So you would stake missing a potentially great show on the ratings of others? That is a mistake I will never do again. I would have missed tons of great shows if I were to follow such a crappy rule. The only way to tell if a show is good is to watch it yourself, at least one episode. And it was exactly the case with this show as well.
Oct 31, 2018 4:58 PM
Nov 2016
bestkatalyn said:
xZabuzax said:

So you would stake missing a potentially great show on the ratings of others? That is a mistake I will never do again. I would have missed tons of great shows if I were to follow such a crappy rule. The only way to tell if a show is good is to watch it yourself, at least one episode. And it was exactly the case with this show as well.

True, I need to give this anime a chance despite of the low rating, I don't trust this website on the ratings anymore. I love Steins;Gate to death but I don't like Steins;Gate 0 that much, I find that one to be average and that one has a pretty high rating as well so yeah, can't trust these ratings no more.
Jan 2, 2019 4:59 PM

Mar 2010
boy Donna is annoying, why is she even focused on. Lol
Feb 19, 2019 8:29 AM
Jan 2013
He didn't even think about taking Donna out of the equation after he incapacitated her? Not only did his time ride push things more towards the red line, he left his current biggest threat alive.

Unless, of course, Donna plays a role at the end helping blah blah blah...

Derrida's character is so manic, it drives me nuts. Welp, four more episodes left, might as well take this train to its final stop.
Mar 26, 2019 2:45 PM

May 2012
Damn that was pretty amazing if you ask me, really great development and key points into this whole time travel business! Looking forwards to the next episode.
Mar 20, 5:53 PM

Aug 2017
We got to know more about how these time jumps work, pretty interesting you can't jump back to a altered past, poor Vidaux, now the future is worst, I hope we get somewhat a good ending, there's only 4 episodes left and Mage is still missing, also Donna's story is more intriguing after her talk of death and someone called Angelica.

More topics from this board

Poll: » RErideD: Tokigoe no Derrida Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2018

57 by Dekom »»
Mar 25, 6:07 PM

Poll: » RErideD: Tokigoe no Derrida Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2018

17 by Dekom »»
Mar 25, 1:06 PM

Poll: » RErideD: Tokigoe no Derrida Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2018

15 by Dekom »»
Mar 24, 5:47 PM

Poll: » RErideD: Tokigoe no Derrida Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2018

15 by Dekom »»
Mar 21, 6:29 PM

Poll: » RErideD: Tokigoe no Derrida Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2018

20 by Dekom »»
Mar 19, 5:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.