Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Tokyo Ghoul:re 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion

Nov 10, 2018 6:22 AM

Feel bad for Takizawa.

Like many have stated this episode felt all over the place.

Nov 19, 2018 10:09 PM

Holy shit the poll results haha. Good to know not to touch this steaming pile of shit with a 10-foot pole.

Nov 20, 2018 6:43 PM

Woah. Where to start from? Hmm...: Nooo, Hachi-san!! Takizawa is badass as a half-ghoul. And finally Amon returned, after all those small suggestions from the previous episodes.

About returns, Naki's back-to-fight moment was great, haha. And even Tsukiyama joined the fight. It seems this battle involves all the most important ghouls from Tokyo.

Seriously, this episode was pure action. And I really liked it. No more confusing (for anime-only viewers) plot mysteries that weren't / aren't / won't be explained in the show. Pure action.

To be frank, I'm enjoying the fights in this cour. Apart from ghouls vs. humans conflict, I don't know what this anime is all about since the plot was messed up before, leaving viewers with many plotholes. The best thing is just to enjoy the special effects.

I read that the plot from the manga is way, way, way more complex. I can understand why many people who read Tokyo Ghoul's manga are angry at :re's anime adaptation. I can't judge, as for I haven't read this manga and I'm not planning to, but if it's true then too bad Tokyo Ghoul's anime suffers from that much of a lost potential.

Nov 22, 2018 7:08 PM

Decent animation and cool music, but the plot was way too rushed. Jesus, keep it down for a bit. Nobody understand a shit about this. They rush it way to much, so the viewers doesn't have a clue what's going on. It's has really a bad pace. I can't believe the anime is popular in Japan (otherwise it would ended with the first season). I mean come on.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Nov 26, 2018 2:41 AM
Very good episode. To many deaths but i guess they in a way deserved it. Glad to see Tsukiyama Shuu once again.

4/5

Jan 14, 2:26 PM

Fight here Fight there
Fight here Fight there

Living Characters die
Dead characters brought back to life

Oh, wait there's an epic fight here! Oh, wait... It's gone now...

This episode is a mess! Portraying a chaotic all-out battlefield is the goal of this episode but it just ends up as a confusing mess, especially with the appearance and disappearance of some long forgotten characters such as Amon whom just appeared outta nowhere! I didn't even bother or care about anyone if they're portrayed as such an empty shell of characters, which I'm sure the manga didn't do so
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jan 31, 8:53 AM

Whelp, I guess we found out how Tokizawa became this way, makes a lot more sense now .

Mar 31, 12:14 PM
This is hot garbage

Jun 11, 9:48 PM

Everyone just coming out of nowhere, this is the asspull of asspulls!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]