Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 12, 2018 11:18 PM

Oct 2008
This episode has more comedy elements!
watching this show is quite different compares to other action anime because if you notice, even the footmen private are fearless!
Damn Hijikata is really great with the Katana!
damn! Shiraishi is shitly scared!
bwahaha Ogata is not saying Chitatap!
Cikapasi (Boner) really got attached to Tanigaki!
5/5.

Dec 15, 2018 12:01 PM

Nov 2017
This season is so much better than the first one. Anime of the season?

That guy and his flesh clothes, the group eating brains. The characters are better and the animation is more fluid and they've cleaned everything up. The jokes are all landing. Wow!

I could chug this season, it's great.
Dec 25, 2018 10:12 PM

Mar 2010
That guy is really good a loosing his limbs.
Jan 18, 2019 11:40 PM

May 2012
That roll out escape in the end cracked me up! Pretty interesting development if you ask me! Looking forwards to see what's next!
Nov 20, 2019 4:16 PM

Jul 2015
I know Shiraishi kinda has fucked up by passing information to Hijikata, and also occasionally fucks up in their search to the skins, but him trying to sneak away and then coming face to face with the 7th division was a whole new level, makes you wonder how much plot armor he still has to still be alive

Feb 22, 2020 3:12 PM

Dec 2019
First his ears now his leg is cut off damn that guy has zero luck xD
                                                         đź–¤   

Sep 17, 2020 5:46 AM

Oct 2016
Hijikata is badass damn, being Nikaidou must be suffering lmao. Lost his twin brother, lost his left ear...and then his right... and then his leg. That camp scene with the Sugimoto group was fantastic though, Ushiyama can't resist Asirpa and Asirpa's charm can't do shit with Ogata lmao. Hijikata and Nagakure's backstory was interesting though, that was great.
Sep 20, 2020 10:49 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Damn, a lot of thing happened.

After Tsukishima succeeded to escape, he revealed that the groups of Sugimoto and Hijikata were still there. Obviously Tsurumi launched an ambush and almost choking them. Gladly they succeeded to espace too, still it left them a great loss knewing the fact that Tsurumi still had 5 more fake tattooes ready to be spread. I am not mention with that damn soldier that always escaped from death, Nikaidou Kouhei. Even after losing one of his leg, her revenge never be lost its fire. Lets see how far he dealt with his heavy lost after a fail ambush.

In the other side, knewing the fact that Sugimoto and Hijikata currently had some peace treatment over the ambiguity of Tsurumi's fake tattoes, and lack of information about it, they decided to be teaming up for a while, and split the groups to avoid any unnecessary contact. Sugimoto kept his promises, to led Asirpa into the truth of herself, the truth of her own father, no matter what happened with the gold. How sweet!

The lunch parts were ridiculously amusing. The new interaction between the dick sensei, Ogata, Asirpa, and Sugimoto were amazing. Asirpa reaction always served as my humour, now with the additional of Ushiyama expression, plus Ogatas's frowning its just absolutely miracle. I am almost forget that this series was supposed to be a serious show. Lmao.

Okay. Back into another storyline. Tanigaki still tried hard to track down Sugimoto crew and told the truth about the impostor, the boner decided to joined him created another fine banters. Hah! Meanwhile, the old man finally revealing their past, including a new character that might became their incoming thread. They were just a sweet couple at their own golden era. What a beautiful story! However the real problem was after that. By the additional of a funny dream coming through from the King of Escape, they were being surrounded again. No break for them, until they reached their goals by having a meet with Nopperabo!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 6, 2020 6:33 PM

Sep 2017
Hijikata talking to Hijikata in that flashback was meta
Feb 4, 2021 10:52 AM

Jun 2020
The thing is Hijikata's VA from Gintama (Kazuya Nakai) has voiced Shinpachi here. When young Shinpachi was shown talking to Young Hijikata, it seemed Hijikata was talking to himself...
Jun 15, 2022 1:33 PM

May 2020
Really seeing these all these characters together making things even more enjoyable, and well everything's going fine for the moment, though if one party betrays other later on I won't be surprised.

Also eating brains again... props to Ogata being daring enough to refuse lol and damn that was some flashback.
Aug 1, 2022 6:01 AM
Oct 2019
Tsurumi wasting no time to erased the evidence.

Asirpa and Chinpo Sensei scene was hilarious...
Hinna time.

Shiraishi getting himself in trouble again.
Oct 14, 2022 7:46 AM
Jul 2018
The house burned down, no clue there!
That kids mind is somewhere else, lmao
We got the past between Shinpachi & Hijikata, that was emotinal....

Shiraishi tried to get away but he got caught, lol
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Kamuy 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2018

139 by luqman15 »»
Mar 20, 2:18 PM

Poll: » Golden Kamuy 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2018

58 by Karva1 »»
Mar 18, 3:01 PM

Poll: » Golden Kamuy 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2018

76 by Karva1 »»
Mar 17, 2:05 PM

Poll: » Golden Kamuy 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2018

64 by Karva1 »»
Mar 17, 12:08 PM

Poll: » Golden Kamuy 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2018

72 by Karva1 »»
Mar 17, 11:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.