Forum Settings
Forums
Oct 23, 2018 5:36 PM

Nope, rarely, very rarely, i prefer to watch it at home or a cinema 'cause noice and comfort :)

Decide once every certain number of years which members of the ruling class will oppress and crush the people in parliament: this is the true essence of bourgeois parliamentarism, not only in the constitutional parliamentary monarchies but in the most democratic republics
- The State and Revolution (September 1917), Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov "Lenin".

Oct 23, 2018 6:51 PM

Not really. I prefer watching it at home, or if I'm much excited for the latest release I will immediately watch it when I'm still in public and they don't even care.

𝐀π₯π₯ 𝐰𝐒π₯π₯ π›πžπœπ¨π¦πž 𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐨.
π“π‘πšπ­ 𝐒𝐬 𝐰𝐑𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐒𝐦𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫.

Oct 23, 2018 7:48 PM

If there's anything inappropriate in the anime, I don't watch it in public. Otherwise, I don't care. Not like you're going to get killed or anything, it's just anime. Why should I care about what some random stranger has to say?

Oct 23, 2018 7:55 PM

In public, is the only time I watch anime these days. More specifically, on my daily 30 minute bus ride to and from school.

I usually make sure the people around me can't see it. I don't ever watch anime in a scene where just anyone can peer and see what I'm watching. I can't gather the courage to watch it in the library or something, no matter what it's rated. Too embarrassing ufufu~

Oct 23, 2018 8:03 PM

I watch anime whenever I have free time. If its on a bus so be it. I watch it at school when there's downtime in class and it's whatever I need to watch for the season or just random.

Oct 23, 2018 8:04 PM

yonderly said:
In public, is the only time I watch anime these days. More specifically, on my daily 30 minute bus ride to and from school.

I usually make sure the people around me can't see it. I don't ever watch anime in a scene where just anyone can peer and see what I'm watching. I can't gather the courage to watch it in the library or something, no matter what it's rated. Too embarrassing ufufu~

You only watch 2 episodes a day :( That sucks. I give you courage :)

Oct 23, 2018 8:55 PM

lol I don't go out in public so, no. The best way to watch anime is in the comfort of your own room without any distractions or worrying about being self-conscious what people may think of an anime that you're watching.

Oct 24, 2018 12:03 AM
nope i just cant its to much hustle and bustle near me and i like to put all my attention towards whatever im watching so never plus i like to be comfy af when im watching anime.

Oct 24, 2018 1:42 AM

yes, i used to, even tried to watch yaoi once xD

Join the most Mangonificent club!

https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=77534

Oct 24, 2018 2:07 AM
Fuck yeah dude or at the very least some time if I feel like it but I usually prefer to listen to music ,read manga/light novel,play a bit of games or just watch outdoor cuz this world colorfull duh

Oct 24, 2018 5:07 AM

Yeah I was used to watch them in cinema or in special events

Oct 24, 2018 8:53 AM
Grim Anime Fan

Anime no. Manga yes.

Have no reason to watch Anime in public and I don't want to pause an episode. So no point watching. Whilst manga Is handy if I'm somewhere and have to wait or got nothing to do. Can take out tablet, read a bit and put it away when needed.

Oct 24, 2018 2:21 PM
Yes one time my mom was confused why woman spread her leg and snake came out of her cooties(Ninja Scroll) I told her"It's Anime"

Oct 24, 2018 5:24 PM

K4STOR said:

You only watch 2 episodes a day :( That sucks. I give you courage :)

"I give you courage uwu".

Thanks? It's a chore really, unless the show is really good. I only watch it then because it's a convenient and keeps me from falling asleep :v Don't really care otherwise.

Oct 25, 2018 11:22 AM

hell No. its embarrassing. same with reading manga in public.

Oct 26, 2018 12:39 AM

I watch it in my car in between classes at college. So no not really. I’m not embarrassed of watching anime, but I do not think I would watch any kind of show in public. I think it is kinda rude unless I have headphones with me. I see people with anime shirts in public sometimes and if I like the show I compliment their shirt, but that is about as far as me talking about anime in public goes.

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]