Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Goblin Slayer (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Oct 20, 2018 10:53 AM
May 2015
I am gona keep it short its because it was a disgusting scene where the sensible audience and the girl couldnt enjoy it so obviously it would spark the hate. But imo its the fault of white fox for not adding heart shaped pupils for the girl. If they did no one would have complained
Oct 20, 2018 2:14 PM

Aug 2018
Rathalosking said:
I am gona keep it short its because it was a disgusting scene where the sensible audience and the girl couldnt enjoy it so obviously it would spark the hate. But imo its the fault of white fox for not adding heart shaped pupils for the girl. If they did no one would have complained
It wasn’t disgusting. For crying out loud grow up. Life isn’t fair and ugly things happen to nice people. Who says sex must be enjoyable in drama?

Edit: Correction! I read the last sentence, you got me! Cheers
Oct 20, 2018 2:50 PM

Dec 2016
I still don't get why people keep complaining about the rape scene it wasn't that bad and there's a lot of anime that contain worse rape scenes like : Elfen Lied, Mirai Nikki, Berserk, Devilman, Rainbow and many more.
한 번만 살지만 제대로 하면 한 번이면 충분해요
Oct 20, 2018 2:53 PM
Jul 2018
if you hated the scene then you are not mature enough that's just it
Oct 20, 2018 3:12 PM

Aug 2014
Rathalosking said:

Another senseless topic about this subject. To be honest both sides of the controversy seems butthurt. There is a lot more complaining about people not liking it than there is of people actually disliking it, so i see a lot of hypocrisy here, and honestly why does it bother people so much that others don't find enjoyment in watching rape scenes? I doesn't affect you in the least.
ZiirfOct 20, 2018 3:29 PM
Oct 20, 2018 3:22 PM
Aug 2017
Let's not shove this topic on everyone else's eyeballs and shove it on our own arses as much as we need it so that we stop talking about this shitty topic. That's it
WILL YOU STOP WHINING!?
No I don't understand! You snap at people, you're scary, you tried to eat me, but you're also kind and you're filled with life!
You gave me a name when I was a number, you gave me that compass, you taught me what it means to be alive!
That's why I care about you Velvet! I'll protect you for my own sake. I don't care if you're malevolent, or if it was pointless! If it's a mistake to love you, then I"ll fight the whole world! A world without you, Velvet, is the one thing I couldn't bear!
Eat my arm, just leave me the other one! I need it to clobber the jerk who made my Velvet cry!
-Laphicet, Tales of Berseria

Oct 20, 2018 3:27 PM

Oct 2015
What if I'll tell you that I'm mature and I hated it? I hate things like that, there is so many rapes around globe and I don't want to see that in anime where story is looking so nice. Fox could make it much better without the cloth scratching and the last animation before the yelling. They just added tough scene and in next episode they talk about the experience pts in the ''tough world''.
Oct 20, 2018 3:30 PM

Oct 2017
we are at episode 3 and people is still talking about the first episode?

People missed that there are 2 episodes more out already?

unless someone was rape in the last episode seems pointless to keep talking about it.

Oct 20, 2018 3:58 PM
Jun 2013
It's not the fact that the series contains rape scenes, it's how poorly handled they are. The series is not more mature for having them, it's just trying to be edgy.
Oct 20, 2018 4:03 PM
May 2015
NoviSun said:
Rathalosking said:
It wasn’t disgusting. For crying out loud grow up. Life isn’t fair and ugly things happen to nice people. Who says sex must be enjoyable in drama?

Edit: Correction! I read the last sentence, you got me! Cheers

Glad someone can read something and comprehend what is presented to him/ her ... Apache Helicopter
Oct 20, 2018 4:14 PM
May 2015
Guys i fixed it for White fox myself . Kinda annoyed i aint getting paid for this.
https://imgur.com/a/rSKT5vn
Oct 20, 2018 5:16 PM

Mar 2016
No, it's just a matter of people bitching and whining about shocking stuff (or supposedly shocking stuff) as usual, and then trying to make a "logical" explanation as to why it sucked, according to them.
Oct 20, 2018 5:24 PM

Apr 2018
Rathalosking said:

Tags: Rape, Ahegao, Gangbang, Big Tits, Goblin
Oct 20, 2018 5:56 PM
Oct 2018
[quote=Ziirf message=56020433]
Rathalosking said:

Another senseless topic about this subject. To be honest both sides of the controversy seems butthurt. There is a lot more complaining about people not liking it than there is of people actually disliking it, so i see a lot of hypocrisy here, and honestly why does it bother people so much that others don't find enjoyment in watching rape scenes? I doesn't affect you in the least. [/quote

THIS, all of this, . And not juts this series, the SJW vs anti SJW is tirsome overall. I gett it, bad things happen to good people, but is that the point i wonder why i found so many jokes about the monk girl, i mean, is supossed to be a bad thing, not a joke

This series is not mature, or deep, is basically a teenage edgelord fantasy, The proff ist the huge tonal dissonance, after the so called dark and mature first episode, we have the farmer girl wit ballon boobs , and then, oh the fla chesed elf girl , lest make jokes about her flat chest. Its entertaining, but its nott deep by any means.

I would like to say one more hing but i will need spoiler tag since its about this character . How i do that
TheArgonaut88Oct 20, 2018 6:02 PM
Oct 20, 2018 7:10 PM

Jul 2016
I hope there are more rape scenes. That girl was fine as fuck and gave me a boner. Praise White Fox for letting the hottest girl of the episode live.

Still a 6 currently after seeing just that episode because it was otherwise a clusterfuck.
IpreferEcchiOct 20, 2018 7:13 PM
Oct 20, 2018 7:18 PM
Oct 2018
[quote=IpreferEcchi message=56021677]I hope there are more rape scenes. That girl was fine as fuck and gave me a boner. Praise White Fox for letting the hottest girl of the episode live.

Still a 6 currently after seeing just that episode because it was otherwise a clusterfuck.[/qu

Oct 20, 2018 9:50 PM

Jun 2013
Why are people still talking about this? Every popular series will have its haters, get over it. Welcome to the real world where people hate things you like and like the things you hate. I have lots of series that I enjoy that contain fucked up shit but I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks. It's their opinion. You cannot control the opinions of others.

Even on YouTube people keep arguing over it. You like it? Then continue watching the Anime adaptation and reading the manga. If not, then drop it. Simple as that. This pro and anti Goblin Slayer squabble is ridiculous.

You can make all the arguments you want but at the end of the day, if someone hates the series, you can't convince them otherwise. They will continue to hate it and you'll just be wasting your time. Some people were triggered by the rape scene and offended by it, who cares? People are allowed to complain just as much as people are allowed to praise something. Again, welcome to the real world.
臭い-
Oct 20, 2018 10:57 PM

Sep 2016
If you're triggered by the rape scene then be prepared as there are worse things coming.
Soon SJWs will be talking about the
. I'm hoping for a glorious reaction then :D
Oct 20, 2018 11:41 PM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
Rathalosking said:

I see. Now I understand why it felt like something's missing. Good game, mate.

IpreferEcchi said:
I hope there are more rape scenes. That girl was fine as fuck and gave me a boner. Praise White Fox for letting the hottest girl of the episode live.

Still a 6 currently after seeing just that episode because it was otherwise a clusterfuck.

Hmm, looks like you're a sick fck...just like me.
Oct 21, 2018 1:00 AM

Dec 2017
Funny how the discourse has turned into "only triggered SJWs hate Goblin Slayer cuz they're not mature enough to handle rape!" While the rape scene was handled tastelessly and turned a lot of people off to the anime, you realize that's not the only reason people dislike this series right? Lot of my friends who are Berserk fans hate GS, and guess what? Berserk has a SHIT TON of rape...so clearly that isn't the sole reason behind people's disdain. Try to actually learn and understand the other side's criticisms rather than reading a couple extreme posts that may claim something such as "liking GS makes you a bad person" and then attributing this to everyone who isn't a fan of the show. Grow up, broaden your perspective, you all look really damn moronic right now.
Oct 21, 2018 1:01 AM

Jun 2015
IpreferEcchi said:

Finally, someone said it
Oct 21, 2018 3:40 AM

May 2016
Simple. Retards who are weeaboos who Filthy Frank roasted and now they are whiney little children
Oct 21, 2018 11:15 AM
Oct 2018
forgett the supossed spoiler , guys. Its fake and i feel for it
Oct 21, 2018 11:15 AM
Oct 2018
forgett the supossed spoiler , guys. Its fake and i feel for it
Nov 24, 2018 10:55 PM
Oct 2018
Okay question? How does one NOT not like a rape scene?
Do you expect someone to just come in and say "Yeah, i highly enjoyed the rape scene" without sounding like an idiot?
Nov 27, 2018 8:59 AM
Mar 2018
Rathalosking said:

Well, that first part be it for sure. I wouldn't want to see something like this myself and I avoid seeing those snuff and gore fests in real live, mostly out of respect for the victims and because I still have some emotions left that I would like to keep (not to mention that stuff like this is probably a reason why anime is such a lucrative topic for ethologists). But it also doesn't seem to be to refined in it's storytelling. So far you have your basic attempts to dark and gory anime with the occasional waifu material and goofy characters to pass the time, which is not the best mixture. But then it was also quite badly timed when the other shows that came out are having goblins as jolly companions or overhyped sequels/ furry-girlfriend drama's to compete. And crunchyroll probably shouldn't have made it a big announcement for the whole family, but yeah it>'s crunchyroll after all...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2018

288 by Ronin_Alx »»
Apr 18, 4:49 PM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2018

195 by Miki42 »»
Apr 1, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2018

372 by Tartyus »»
Mar 1, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2018

382 by azzther »»
Feb 26, 8:15 AM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2018

992 by Devonnius »»
Feb 22, 8:54 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.