Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Oct 20, 2018 3:09 AM
Don’t get me wrong, I love both of em but they feel so similar to me that it’s hard to understand why both of them are in the show and not have it be one of them rather than two? Episode 3 has only come out till now so we don’t know much about them, but I feel like ones just more calmer (Junko) than the other and the fact they both have some sort of past idol arch makes them hard to feel unique compared to the rest of the cast. Well probably get to learn more about them, any thoughts?

Oct 20, 2018 3:45 PM

Nope. I don't see how Junko and Ai can be one character in two differnt place .__.

Oct 21, 2018 2:10 PM
Helios92 said:
Nope. I don't see how Junko and Ai can be one character in two differnt place .__.

Yeah I understand they just seems to much the same I don’t get why they didn’t make them more different from each other 😔

Oct 21, 2018 2:52 PM

Berimou said:
Helios92 said:

Yeah I understand they just seems to much the same I don’t get why they didn’t make them more different from each other 😔

Did you watch the 3rd episode to see how much they grew

Oct 23, 2018 10:12 AM
Helios92 said:
Berimou said:

Did you watch the 3rd episode to see how much they grew
ya, thu still seem the same tho :( maybe my mhd will change after a couple of more episodes have aired lol