Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Ore ga Suki nano wa Imouto dakedo Imouto ja Nai Episode 2 Discussion

Oct 22, 2018 11:29 PM
Axce_ said:
That animation what's wrong with this studio?

NAZ has been producing QUALITY for years
Drammatical Murder in 2014 also looked terrible

Oct 23, 2018 2:34 AM

FireFistYK said:
An anime must be horrible if it is bad at being bad.

Can't seem to drop it though..

yeah me too it's so strange i just wanna keep watching even though it's bad and the animation is jus ugh

Oct 23, 2018 7:06 AM

Wait... they actually made it worse from episode 1?! Their quality check must interesting to say the least

Oct 23, 2018 1:51 PM
MiraiSkaidX said:
Where do you watch?
Cant find it
Watch on 9 anime, gogoanime, kickass anime or crunchyroll

Oct 23, 2018 1:58 PM
Vanschia said:
the animation is so trash

but I don't feel like to drop it yet
let it go let it gooo hoo

Oct 28, 2018 4:17 PM
This seems like the Black Clover of the little sister light novel genre. It knows what it is and oozes the standard tropes. Knowing this makes me both cringe and praise the series at the same time. I know I shouldn't because of how bad it is but I must keep watching.

Also because it hasn't been said enough, Art... So... Terrible!

Nov 10, 2018 3:14 AM
Sakuga is garbage
but I love this anime!

Mar 27, 6:16 PM

Bad animation is bad. I mean really bad. They weren't even able to keep proportions right and their emotions and gestures were laughable.

Also, who wrotes those horrible dialogues?

Apr 15, 9:42 AM
Not sure how to feel about this. The character design and art are so plain that none of the characters stand out. The animation feels stiff and lifeless. While other well done anime can portray emotion with the eyes or facial movements, this just doesn't work here. The sound is also very plain. Nothing is standing out to me, I laughed once this episode with his sister calling the police on him, that was it. Everything else just felt wierd, the whole sister loving the brother plot is just wrong.

Jul 23, 12:13 AM

Besides the bad animation, new character was so stupid while Ahegao sensei is a perv lol.
Modified by Nurguburu, Jul 23, 12:21 AM
Life has no meaning.

Aug 1, 4:27 AM

So.. Is this Himuro Mai actually a yandere?.. I mean, buying 50 copies of book, and seriously considering killing author and then herself, also planning to learn everything about author's life.. Just yandere without dull eyes.. Too soon for eyes, I guess, maybe later, if shit happens..
Romance in the room escalated quickly, lol.. ;p
Pacing in this show is crazy.. ;p You just get bombarded with everything.. It's at the same time good, and not, as feels as too much info, but at least it's not boring..
Best redactor.. ;p
Yeah, drawing eyes is all over the place.. I guess, I'll lower score by point or two, and will rate everything else.. So far it's enjoyable.. But really.. It feels like maybe it would have been better picture drama or something like that.. Because voice acting is good, story and dialogs are good as well, but animators didn't have time or something to draw that many scenes as they needed.. Honestly, it needed to be picture drama..
Sometimes animations are so absurd it's funny.. ;p

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]