Forum Settings
Forums

'Mobile Suit Gundam NT' Movie Announces Additional Cast Members

New
Oct 16, 2018 7:11 AM

Nov 2007
"The Mobile Suit Gundam NT Before Premere Event: Prelude to Narrative" held on Tuesday has announced additional cast members for the movie. Ayumi Fujimura and Tomoko Shiota will reprise their roles as Mineva Lao Zabi and Martha Vist Carbine from Gundam Unicorn, respectively. The theme song for the movie has also been announced, which will be "narrative" by SawanoHiroyuki[nZk]: LiSA. The movie will premiere in 90 Japanese theaters on November 30.

Cast
Zordan Ackanen: Yuuichirou Umehara (Darling in the FranXX)
Brick Tecklat: Makoto Furukawa (Tsukipro The Animation)
Monahan Baharo: Masaki Terasoma (Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2202: Ai no Senshi-tachi)
Iago Harkana: Kazuya Nakai (Gakuen Basara)
Abaref: Kazuyuki Yamaji (Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3)
Franson: Takanori Hoshino (Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru)
Amarja: Setsuji Satou (Souten no Ken: Regenesis series)
Taman: Wataru Komada (RErideD: Tokigoe no Derrida)
Derao: Yuuki Arai (Triage X)
Pabel: Takahiro Shimada (Ping Pong The Animation)
Mauri: Naoki Tamanoi (Dream Festival! series)
Young Yona: Buntoku Nakamura (Zenryoku Rikon Soudan NHK drama)
Young Michelle: Naho Yokomizo (Ani ni Aisaresugite Komattemasu live-action movie)

Trailer

Source: Moca News
tsubasaloverOct 16, 2018 7:35 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 16, 2018 7:13 AM
Oct 16, 2018 8:12 AM
Panzer Vor!

Jun 2014
SAWANO AND LISA? OMG this will be epic.
Oct 16, 2018 9:24 AM

Sep 2011
I'm looking forward to this but i have a serious worry that this might be the 2nd coming of gundam f91, a beautiful looking movie thats weak on plot cause it aboslutly shouldnt of been condensed into a film length when it really could of been a series.

I also wonder if Banagher will make an appearance.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 16, 2018 11:16 AM

Oct 2010
I'm worried it will be another Thunderbolt. Please don't be a meme anime.
Oct 16, 2018 1:17 PM

Aug 2016
Soooo...guess Unicorn's resolution didn't matter then huh?
Also Sawano OST on Gundam is never a bad thing and I like these character designs.

Kinda wished they just skipped this and gave us Hathaway's Flash first instead though...
Oct 16, 2018 5:25 PM

Nov 2008
Gundam is rising again, now we need for the games to rise again because my god they've been shit lately. The easiest way to make Gundam games great again is to port Maxi Boost ON at the very least to PS4.

Oct 16, 2018 6:27 PM

May 2018
the sequel is gonna be Mobile Suit Gundam XP
Oct 17, 2018 7:38 AM
Jul 2016
lol Sawano and LiSA... they will never fit together... and Sawano is such a good composer when he has the motivation, what a waste.
Oct 19, 2018 6:40 AM

Aug 2016
Hoppy said:
Gundam is rising again, now we need for the games to rise again because my god they've been shit lately. The easiest way to make Gundam games great again is to port Maxi Boost ON at the very least to PS4.

I remember playing the PSP mobile suit crossover tactical strategy game and thinking that was real cool. Do you have any recommendations for games that deal with real time combat similar in format to the Armored Core franchise?
I'm not too familiar with the gundam games and I don't wanna spend my money on stinkers lol

And yeah, glad UC is getting more love these days. Crossbones maybe in the future?
Oct 19, 2018 9:19 AM

Nov 2008
looks like a sequel to Unicorn and i kinda wish that it was a series instead of movie. But oh well beggars can't be choosers i guess.
Oct 19, 2018 9:33 AM

Aug 2014
Mr_Gutts said:
looks like a sequel to Unicorn and i kinda wish that it was a series instead of movie. But oh well beggars can't be choosers i guess.

NT adapts Phoenix Hunting, a single volume side story to Unicorn. Any longer than a movie would be a stretch.
Sieg Zeon!
Nov 6, 2018 6:38 PM

Nov 2007
Premiere stage greeting
http://www.ota-suke.jp/news/230761

https://natalie.mu/comic/news/310284
tsubasaloverNov 30, 2018 5:00 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

More topics from this board

» 'Isekai Shikkaku' Reveals Supporting Cast Pair

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

2 by DARM11 »»
3 hours ago

» 'Look Back' Unveils Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - Apr 16

22 by ZXEAN »»
7 hours ago

» Musician wowaka Dies

Sakana-san - Apr 9, 2019

34 by Oshieteoshiete4 »»
11 hours ago

» 'T.P BON' Reveals Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

0 by DatRandomDude »»
Yesterday, 2:44 PM

» Manga 'Medalist' Gets TV Anime ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - May 17, 2023

55 by Adizcool »»
Yesterday, 5:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.