Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 15, 2018 7:24 PM

Feb 2016

Want to let a friend known they're loved and appreciated but have no idea how? Then send them a Crystal Card!
These are special cards, made with crystal dust and love, that you can create and send to a pal for any occasion.
The 2 rules are: you can send only 2 a month and no negative mean messages that can hurt someone's feelings.
Your request resets on the day of your first post for that month, and we will be delivering the card to your person.
And hi hello you out there, please make sure you dont rip off our ideas. Please be respectful of other's hard work

-

TaiyakiOct 20, 2018 7:58 PM

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎forum set made by jas <3
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 15, 2018 7:49 PM

Sep 2015
sent from: exxi
sending to: taiyaki
message: hello miss taekwondo ily >w< how are u yakis? hope ur doing well ilysmm
comments: made with love <3 thanks!

d o n e.

JuniOct 19, 2018 2:00 PM
Oct 15, 2018 8:10 PM

Oct 2015
sent from: suuni
sending to: taiyaki
message: i hope you have a gr8 day bb and happy early halloween ♥ enjoy the jk pic
comments: thank you for dis!

โˆ™ d o n e โˆ™
JuniOct 19, 2018 2:00 PM
<< deliveries go here >>
<< set by dandeliya >>

Oct 15, 2018 9:40 PM

Apr 2016
sent from: Charlotte
sending to: kaitonic
message: Hey! How was your day? How do you like the card? Happy (early) Halloween!
comments: I love the idea!! Please use whichever image looks best!

โˆ™ d o n e โˆ™
JuniOct 19, 2018 2:01 PM
Oct 15, 2018 11:51 PM

Apr 2014
sent from: Dande
sending to: Les
message: Dear Child, you know daddy sees you everywhere. So stop listening to music in class and remember that i luv u. Oh btw stop meeting guys without my permission ♥
comments: Ty gonna use dis more often I guess :^) - and please use the best fitting pic ♥

โˆ™ d o n e โˆ™

Forum Set by my Secret Santa
deliveries here please โ‹†
Oct 16, 2018 1:14 AM

Dec 2014
sent from: Maze
sending to: Lily
message: Thank you for being an inspiration to others like me. Always remember to listen to a song that helps you feel calm please! Let's be both be a lazy bun forever mwahaha ♥
--
sending to: Olivia
message: You're one of my favorite person here on mal since I've started! Don't forget to listen to some music that helps inspire you please ♥ Miss you!!
comments: can i send another one for this month or? this is so cute! thankies ♥

@Maze you can send 2 per month bebeh ♥
@Reinasaurus thank you! lol just making sure i understood the directions rights @_@

KotorisaurusOct 25, 2018 6:45 PM
Oct 16, 2018 7:05 AM

Sep 2016
Request 1

sent from: Taderanep_singh (Taran)
sending to: Visperia (Katie)
message: Thanks for all the wonderful card you made for me recently so here take this one GFX as thanks from my side!!! (I hope you don't mind it being made by the Gift shop at crystalline as I have 0 GFX skills)
comments: TY

d o n e // request 1

Request 2

sent from: Tarandeep_singh (Taran)
sending to: KappaAim (Lisa)
message: Thanks for mentioning my name recently in your club, it was best thanks that I received till now so here take this one GFX as thanks for it from my side!!! (I hope you don't mind it being made by the Gift shop at crystalline as I have 0 GFX skills) And I also hope you don't mind me using your real name as it was only fitting in letter limit for the name.

d o n e // request 2

comments: does its countdown resets on 1st of every month? or on the day we requested it?

Who will you deliver it to? one requesting it or one making it for?

@Tarandeep_singh it will be reset on the day you request and we will be delivering the cards

@Taiyaki thanks for telling me that! ^^
UliNov 13, 2018 6:58 AM
Oct 16, 2018 10:12 AM

Dec 2012
sent from: Roth
sending to: Luka
message: I want to be with you. I want to spend all and every single one of my days until i die with you, and only you. It was like you brought color to my life. You changed my life, all by yourself. You're my light. I can’t forget the times we spent alone together. They leave me wanting more. Just wanted to do something cute for you, thanks to this club. I love you <3
comments: Thank you~ <33

d o n e
Oct 19, 2018 2:00 PM

Feb 2016
sent from: Juni
sending to: (Maze)
message: Hello bby, Ik this is very sudden but I just wanted you to know that you're very special to me even though we don't talk much. You were the only person two years ago who actually made sure I was okay after I went MIA and seeing your message brightened up my entire mood. You also taught me the basics of bbcoding, so thank you. You'll always and forever be my idol.
comments: thank youu <3

taken <3
saelogyOct 20, 2018 6:15 AM

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎forum set made by jas <3
Oct 19, 2018 3:28 PM

Oct 2015
sent from: Luka
sending to: Roth
message:Hey baby, miss you. I want to spend my life with you, and get to know all of you. You found me, weird and high on water as usual, and brought so much more than i could ever ask for. You're highkey cute but also a big dork and that's gorgeous, cmere <3
comments: Many thanks! <3

done
JuniOct 21, 2018 9:41 AM

แด…แด‡สŸษชแด แด‡ส€ษชแด‡๊œฑ
๊œฑแด‡แด› ส™ส แดแด€แดขแด‡ <3!

Oct 19, 2018 7:54 PM

Mar 2018
v Request Onev

sent from: Visperia(Katie)
sending to: Taran
message: Hey Taran! Thanks for your sweet gift from Crystalline. Your a genuinely nice and kind person. I hope everyone can see that. Love you very very much. Your so sweet♥

v Request Two v

sent from: Visperia(Katie)
sending to: Shuuka
message: Shuuka! Baby my lazy waifu!. Just letting you know I love you bunches!♥ keep doing your best and I will always be here whenever you need me!♥ Love you xoxoxo
comments: You guys are da best!♥♥♥ Cute idea aswell :3!!!

KotorisaurusOct 25, 2018 6:45 PM
(โ˜ž๏พŸ∀๏พŸ)โ˜ž แƒฆ Sig Set By Reinasaurus แƒฆ
Oct 25, 2018 12:24 PM

Aug 2013
sent from: Yutaro

sending to: lunacry
-
sending to: Shdow

comments: the typos on their names was on purpose btw pls keep them
lovely idea guys tyvm i can finally fite 4 my frends

โˆ™ d o n e โˆ™
nguyenafobjulieOct 26, 2018 6:07 AM
ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€Sแด‡แด› by KOTORISAURUS

Oct 26, 2018 10:17 PM

May 2013
sent from: lunafly

sending to: Yutaro

sending to: ShadwSprit

comments: thank you this is such a cute idea (((: Their username typos were also intentional

d o n e
JuniOct 29, 2018 6:51 PM

โ—คแด„แด€แดœษขสœแด› แดœแด˜ ษชษด แด€ แด…แด€สแด…ส€แด‡แด€แดโ—ข

โ˜ฝ สŸsแด‹
set by Omikamitarocchi
Nov 13, 2018 6:37 AM
โ™ก jeno

Apr 2013
sent from: mutsukii
sending to: sav
comments:thank you ♥

done and delivered by uli
UliNov 13, 2018 7:11 AM

forum set by me โ™ก

+card permits

Nov 13, 2018 10:33 PM

Oct 2009
sent from: shan
sending to: albert
images: preferred 1 (include balloon and pooh) // preferred 2 // preferred 3
comments: if you couldn't include the balloon and pooh from the 1st image, please use the backup images. msg me if any problem with the images >.> thanks in advance

d o n e
TinniNov 14, 2018 7:05 AM
Nov 19, 2018 7:24 AM

Sep 2016
Request 1

sent from: Taran
sending to: Dande
message: Thanks for making me such a wonderful profile that people even still ask me about and say it's pretty!^^ so here take this card as my thank you gif with my gratitude which I requested from Crystalline!^^

t a k e n // 1

Request 2

sent from: Taran
sending to: Venelia
message: Thanks for making me such a wonderful navigation bar, it was pretty odd request and you still pull it making it so much pretty than expected!^^ so here take this card as my thank you gif with my gratitude which I requested from Crystalline!^^
TinniNov 21, 2018 6:32 AM
Nov 22, 2018 4:10 AM

Apr 2014
sent from: Dande
sending to: Demi
comments: ty very much

Forum Set by my Secret Santa
Nov 22, 2018 7:00 AM

Jan 2014
sent from: Rick :3 real name hehehhehehe
sending to: Gabe
message: Hey fag! I fucking love you so much. You're my boyfriend and I'm gonna [redacted] you. I'm so glad we are dating and you make me so happy. I love when we do shit together and I'm so happy you love listening to me rant when I'm stimming really hard! Anyways, I love you and you are bottom. Now unkin Solid Snake.
comments: ofooofofofoof yes I can finally do this :3 thank uuuu
Aug 16, 2019 6:58 AM

Sep 2016
sent from: Tarandeep_singh (Taran)

sending to: KappaAim (Lisa)
message: Kappa thanks for giving me opportunity to work with your new club but it's a shame I could not work more, still wish you best of luck for it!
images: 1||2 (if you are cropping image then please atleast keep darkness as her favourite character)

sending to: dandeliya (Dande)
message: Thanks for allowing me to be part of your club till now, it was a fun journey!^^

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » ๐š– ๐šŽ ๐š– ๐š‹ ๐šŽ ๐š› ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐šŒ ๐šŠ ๐š› ๐š ๐šœ ( 1 2 )

Taiyaki - Sep 1, 2018

94 by fausifahrial »»
Feb 2, 2023 4:17 AM

Sticky: » ๐š— ๐šŽ ๐š  ๐šœ ๐š• ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š ๐šŽ ๐š› ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐šœ ๐š’ ๐š ๐š— ๐šž ๐š™

Juni - Aug 27, 2018

33 by Stroffeld »»
Nov 25, 2019 4:41 PM

Sticky: » ๐šœ ๐š ๐šŠ ๐š ๐š ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐š› ๐šŽ ๐šŒ ๐š› ๐šž ๐š’ ๐š ๐š– ๐šŽ ๐š— ๐š

Juni - Aug 27, 2018

20 by Zarcy »»
Apr 20, 2019 11:44 PM

» ๐š™ ๐š› ๐š˜ ๐š– ๐š’ ๐šœ ๐šŽโ €๐š‹ ๐š’ ๐š› ๐š ๐š‘ ๐š ๐šŠ ๐šข ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’ ๐š ๐š’ ๐š˜ ๐š—

Taiyaki - Mar 15, 2019

28 by Lumecyow »»
Mar 20, 2019 5:19 PM

» ๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐šŽ ๐š• ๐š˜ ๐š ๐šขโ €๐š‹ ๐š’ ๐š› ๐š ๐š‘ ๐š ๐šŠ ๐šข ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’ ๐š ๐š’ ๐š˜ ๐š—

Taiyaki - Mar 7, 2019

28 by Lumecyow »»
Mar 11, 2019 3:40 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.