Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 15, 2018 5:06 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow this early in the show and there's already talking about weddings.

Still, I think Nana looks great in her wedding dress. Those powers of hers are still growing by the looks of it too.
Oct 15, 2018 6:17 AM

Apr 2016
We full mahou shoujo now boys.
Oct 15, 2018 7:37 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm Nana sure reversed her firm declaration relatively quickly. Though to think that the response from this world was the marriage enforcement agency so draconian. The attack on the wedding was quite interesting. Never expected that apart from being two faced the groom was also a clutter. But it was nice seeing Nana get some payback with her new powers. An interesting episode that while expanding upon Nana's character also introduced some interesting elements into play like the powers. Something that i felt was what this show needed.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 15, 2018 7:37 AM

Oct 2007
Welp, so much for a potentially interesting concept. Yet another series of battles against a nefarious organisation of some sort in place of the actual plot. Random technobabble and music powered magical girls in place of the setting background. Basic stereotypes in place of main characters.

The only hope for this series is if other timelines turn out more interesting - as well as hopefully sensible. This whole Thou shalt marry someone literally on the exact date of your birth day thing is completely ridiculous.
Oct 15, 2018 8:20 AM

Jul 2017
In all honesty, this feels like a half-baked show with the notorious infodump that we got this episode, with the evildoers being another "Twilight" (and I'm looking at you, Phantom In The Twilight), and the girls powers which come to play when their mind and heart resonate to their superpower self, which is what the show was meant to be understood with.

With that said, I felt the pacing was very awkward with the transition of scenes, especially the ones with the "mid-boss" feel of the Clutters against the parallel Twilight girls, that is Seriouska and finally Nana, the 1st of the 5 girls to achieve "Equalizer" status, the same as Seriouska in terms of power and strength.

Already a quarter's way in and doubting A WHOLE lot on future progressions.

Oct 15, 2018 8:53 AM

May 2017
Lol I call BS, how tf did that Asuka beat them to the chapel? LMFAO

Anyway, we keep seeing their bikes but we haven't seen them all riding at the same time, I hope they do like some bike gang lol it'd be awesome
Oct 15, 2018 3:40 PM
Mar 2018
Damn! Talking about missed opportunites here. This anime seemed like it had something going in the beginning, but the lack of sense and timing sure is dropping it hard here. Why did they have to dumb the characters and the story so much down? The animation was also quite good, but damn...
Oct 15, 2018 4:08 PM

Feb 2018
COME FORTH MY TWILIGHT SELF

DUPLICATOOOOO!!!!!!!!

eeeeeeee i love this anime lol this is tight
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 15, 2018 4:50 PM

Aug 2013
Wow....this series just completely deflated my hopes for it. I was expecting something more with the premise, but now that more of the plot has been revealed...I just don't feel like it's worth another episode.
Don't believe the hype.
Oct 15, 2018 6:55 PM

Oct 2015
Asuka is fighting clutters to save her world, meh! That was standard, I thought her reason would be sentiment.

The animation was that good but it strived alright.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Oct 15, 2018 8:44 PM

Nov 2017
- Asuka's were like:

Now Loading.....
Oct 15, 2018 11:10 PM

Jan 2012
I'm calling it now:

The Twilight King is gonna be Asuka's missing brother.
It's just speculation at this point, but that's the kind of plot twist I expect they have in store for us.
Oct 16, 2018 6:47 AM

May 2018
Asuka meeting Asuka and Asuka was funny :D

the fight scene was decent, guessing they'll all get transformations down the road.

This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Oct 16, 2018 7:21 AM

Aug 2017
This episode was so stupid. Nana changed her mind because she hated his future last name?? LMAO This was hilarious and stupid at the same time. Nana's husband was evil all the time, no way. Her arc was very weak and the drama is forced and rushed. I hope that improve its quality in the next episode.

The Twilight King is Asuka's brother or somebody related?
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 16, 2018 11:07 PM
Sep 2018
Nurguburu said:
This episode was so stupid. Nana changed her mind because she hated his future last name?? LMAO This was hilarious and stupid at the same time. Nana's husband was evil all the time, no way. Her arc was very weak and the drama is forced and rushed. I hope that improve its quality in the next episode.

The Twilight King is Asuka's brother or somebody related?

lol dude but the last name would make her chocolate banana lmao
idk was funny for me
Oct 17, 2018 12:17 PM

Oct 2008
getting quite a bit annoyed to the dumbness of Asuka (not the other serious Asuka)
I LOLed at the ChocoBanana...pretty funny...
4/5.

Oct 17, 2018 11:30 PM

Mar 2012
Wow, she decides she wants to stay in that world and marry him on a whim because he's handsome and then changes her mind because of his name!? That's cheap of you, ChokobaNana! XD

Not sure about this anime, the first episode was terrible, the second got me interested but I'm not very pleased with this one. I'll most probably hang around for a few more episodes to see where this is going.
Oct 18, 2018 6:28 AM

Jan 2011
The marriage world Asuka meeting Asuka and Seriouska was so lol. Of course she still believes in Lord Chikuwa.

I guess that fight was better than the last one, but it was still pretty eh. Not too frilled now that we can tell that's how all of these trips are gonna end. As long as the parallel selves and all hat is still fun I can live with it though.
Oct 18, 2018 7:14 AM

Apr 2018
"Choco-banana"

This episode was better developed than the previous two. The battle seemed better than the first episode, and I liked Nana's costume. Although I found it typically forced the evil side of Tomoya.

See you in the next episode.

You and the rose are connected. Know the weight of your own life
Oct 18, 2018 10:51 AM

Apr 2015
Unfortunately the art is becoming seriously crappy, it's getting on my nerves.

I disliked this arc a lot, but I'mma give it the benefit of the doubt and give it a few more weeks.
Oct 20, 2018 4:27 AM

Oct 2017
this episode is definitely an improvement compared to last week but it still felt forced. the whole family drama, the marriage arc, it felt forced. it could've been better, i think, if the plot was not jammed into two episodes because it's not enough time to present everything they meant to present with impact. the battle sequence however was what made this episode better, even because the cgi is surprisingly better to watch than the rest of the animation? it seems like it's getting a little sloppy but i may be just nitpicking a little. i'll keep watching but i hope they can get their shit together because the main plot is actually interesting
[url=https://myanimelist.net/profile/mifti]
[/url]
Oct 21, 2018 5:33 PM
Dec 2016
This episode actually wasn't bad. I felt like it built off of the previous one quite well all things considered. Nana was shockingly shallow, but that was kinda funny. And it was also pretty funny that the would be runaway bride's battle/Equalizer outfit is a wedding dress and bouquet.

696.9 Asuka making it to the chapel before everyone else was odd. And while it was kind of funny, I felt they rushed Nana wanting to duck out of the marriage, and could've mined her reasoning from a few more serious points as well. And the relationship with her step-father felt like it should've been focused on a bit more.

The animation was pretty bad at several points, and this early in that's not a good sign for what's to come. Although the CG scenes are pretty good, so I guess the regular animation is taking a hit in favor of that.

Regardless, three episodes in I generally like this show pretty well. It's not great, but I like the concept and characters well enough to keep with it for now.
Nov 14, 2018 12:08 PM

Nov 2013
"how did you know i was saving the radio, i never told you"
this is one of the fun things about time traveling and parallel worlds :v
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Dec 28, 2018 1:46 AM

Apr 2016
CHOCOLATE BANANA AHAHAHAHAHAHA
[
Mar 2, 2019 8:46 PM

Dec 2015
"Bande d'enfoirés" Never thought I would hear that in a jap.TV series.

So, let's add power unlocking to the equation:
One girl, one dilemma, one world, one boss, one Equalizer (unlocked by overcoming the dilemma), one useless battle = two episodes.

It could have been decent if the episode had the sense of timing.

2.5+/5

Nyaa said:

The Twilight King is gonna be Asuka's missing brother.
It's just speculation at this point.

This can hardly be called "speculation" when a character almost said it himself.
Rendez-vous at the 6th or 7th ep. for confirmation, I guess.
Rei_IIIMar 2, 2019 10:18 PM
Mar 23, 2019 9:51 AM

May 2012
Very impressive episode not only action wise but also story wise! Think some stuff becomes quite clear already with those tapes. Really impressive if you ask me, and thing will surely become more interesting the further we go! Those transformations really are great!

Looking forwards to see what's next!
Mar 30, 2019 6:36 PM
Aug 2013
Wow that transformation reminded me of Sailor moon, I didn't expect it to be a mahou shoujo anime, not that I'm complaining.
and that was a very heartwarming closure ^^
__amaterasu__Mar 30, 2019 7:38 PM
Apr 4, 2019 5:02 PM

Oct 2012
This was actually nice closure of the current arc, nothing special but still good. So this is full-fledged mahou shoujo after all.

It seems future episodes are given, other girls need to transform too in their two-ep backstories. 10-12 will be probably Asuka with their final bossfight.
Feb 13, 2020 9:05 PM
Jan 2017
The fighting seems pretty average so far. But this story is getting pretty interesting. im gonna finish this show up
Jun 23, 2020 9:41 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Finally they revealed some background story for their heroine. Its Nanase time on her worlds. A bit sad with her background. Fortunately, Nanase abled to solved her problematica and become more stronger than before. Yet, she even found some item that can make her changed. Equalization? I heard that. I wonder what could other girls had with their problematic? Let see... Okay back to this episode. Thanks to the gang, the world frequencies 696.9 was saved from the deviations and prevented that clutter to eat the world. Great. Okay next. And the whole twilight king finally had an explanations. It sounds simple so far. Seriousuka tried to found that King to saved her own world for the banished. Was that true? The whole twilight world-building might be too easy to understand. But, yeah, its obvious that the enemy as known as Clutter was simply became another unknown villain. Yet, the true problem might not be cleared so far. Lets set off to the next world of the girls to see more information about the true nature of twilight fragmentation and that king...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akanesasu Shoujo Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2018

29 by LeeTailor »»
Oct 8, 2023 10:42 AM

Poll: » Akanesasu Shoujo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2018

113 by TechOtaku »»
Jun 10, 2022 10:55 PM

Poll: » Akanesasu Shoujo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2018

73 by TechOtaku »»
Jun 7, 2022 9:59 PM

Poll: » who is the best girl?

NanaPirro - Dec 3, 2018

4 by Gvendoline »»
Oct 8, 2020 8:09 AM

» Is Akanesasu Shoujo underrated to the bottom?

Rachiba - Dec 12, 2018

8 by badabass »»
Jun 24, 2020 9:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.