Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Chapter 46 Discussion

Oct 14, 2018 12:19 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Jesus Christ, Kougi needs to calm the fuck down. Well this chapter went South fast but at least no one died.

Hatsuki shouldn't blame herself tbh.

Oct 14, 2018 1:01 PM

Just like his sister...

"Le vent se lève!... Il faut tenter de vivre!"
- Paul Valéry, Le Cimetière Marin -

Oct 14, 2018 5:38 PM

pretty nice there....
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."

Oct 17, 2018 6:15 AM
I honestly feel bad for Hasuki. there's this feeling inside me where i want Inudzuka to be with her. but Juliet tho... AAAAAAAAA

Oct 26, 2018 6:08 AM
when will chapter 47 be released? is it a weekly released manga?

Nov 2, 2018 5:58 AM

Ismaaeel said:
when will chapter 47 be released? is it a weekly released manga?

weekly, but unofficial translation is far behind...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."

Jun 7, 9:30 AM
Wow, the feels this chapter. Chill, Kougi.

I feel really bad for Hasuki... I really want her to be happy. She's so nice and caring. But I want Inudzuka to be with Perucia... So confusing. Hasuki's story is so bittersweet. It's not her fault though, it's not like even if she did confess he would like her. It's never that simple. Glad that she understands that Perucia isn't just using or toying with Inudzuka and genuinely wants to be with him. I feel like they can really become friends one day. That line where Hasuki wants to watch over Inudzuka... damn. These two are best friends and it's heartwarming.

Also, little Hasuki is cute.

Oct 18, 10:55 AM
Goddammit.. Its breaking my heart seeing Hasuki like this. Persia never liked Romeo in the first place. Romeo just forced himself into the picture. Hasuki tho.. loved him since day 1.. and did not receive the happiness she deserved..

Preview MangaManga Store