Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Post New Reply
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Poll: Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 12 Discussion

Jan 8, 2020 4:27 AM

Its not that intense compared to last 2 seasons but hey the quality and pacing was still the same or even better. It's a change of pace when the enemy on this season were humans. Also, i point out the great character development of Historia she really changed a lot in the end of season and also some characters. A lot of characters really shined in this season. Great build up of part 1 going to part 2.

My original score on this was 9/10
but i will be bias because i love this series so 10/10 xD
My favorite Hololive Vtuber
1. Korone - I'm die thank you forever
2. Choco - Hello my cute students
3. Watame - Watame wa warukunai yo ne
4. Hakos - kronii took my 1st time
5. Kanata - ride wife, life is good
6. Flare - i love lolis
7. Fubuki - YA BE
8. Marine - I'm horny
9. Suisei - Hi Honey
10 Mio - barf

Jan 31, 2020 9:36 AM

Damn what a great season. The ed scared the shit out of me and I have no idea what to expect from part 2.

I also want to talk about the op for a bit. This op is so majestic, man. It's one of the best ops I've seen. They continue to impress with every op.

I'm looking forward to part 2.

Mar 27, 2020 8:16 PM

Pretty funny and fulfilling episode! Can't wait to see what happens when they retake Wall Maria!

Jun 5, 2020 7:36 AM

A good send off for this season and absolutely hyped for the next one..

Sasha going crazy for food and Jean/Eren fight..the good old days indeed..

Erwin shouting atop the hill was breathtaking..

Damn that scene after the ED..cant wait to see how it came to that eventually..

Good season overall..A lot of reveals and a lot of new eye opening plot points..lets see how the next arc pans out..

"Not everyone who works hard is rewarded.
But, all those who succeed have worked hard"

Jun 16, 2020 3:47 AM

Erwin's scream is just wow!

Aug 2, 2020 11:26 AM

WTF WAS THAT ENDINGGG. THE TEASERRR. Ok so this season wasn't as good as the 2nd one, but it was still good. There is that guy with Reiner whose name I don't know and I don't even think he appeared in the anime so far. This season was just politics but I loved the outcome. Nonetheless, I think I'll give this an 8 aswell. Really hyped for the latest season.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Aug 8, 2020 7:55 PM
I forgot how unsettling was that teaser at the end.

The bromance between Levi and Erwin was a great touch lol.

And that whole scene with the main group was very fun and kind of nolstalgic. That shot of Levi being all alone was kinda sad tho.

Aug 25, 2020 9:30 AM

Levi and Erwin talk, it was so powerful.

Erwin is the man.

Oct 11, 2020 6:13 AM
ꕤ 野草野花 ꕤ

LOL i swear my favourite moments are the eren & jean moments. also LMAO @ sasha

that last few moments of this episode brought tears to my eyes. mikasa, eren & armin moments, levi listening on, the civilians cheering them on for the first time, great send-off.

damn that teaser in the ED! talk about hype.

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Oct 28, 2020 10:18 PM

Oh god man I used to think this show was just more hyped up shounen but quite honestly this show has been a 9 all around besides the OVAs

Nov 3, 2020 7:14 PM
The ending startled me, ngl.

----------

This season was alright. Again, this anime has a habit of trying fit too much information - as if it's trying to seem more 'mature' or 'deep'. I don't think the author has the capability nor competency pull such things off. I, personally, most enjoyed the series when it was about killing Titans, not some political info-dump that's so boring and sleep-inducing it can cure insomnia. Really. The plot direction was absolutely atrocious, often changing the main theme and progression of the story haphazardly; which can potentially insult ones intelligence. Also, I didn't like how they overdid the theatrics; it was really off-putting. The build-up and fights were alright for me - probably the only thing that is preventing me from rating this season so low.

Verdict: 7/10. Like last season, it could do much better without the useless info-dump and the plot actually making sense, lol.

Looking forward for part 2, though. I hope it can surpass my expectations, as everyone's claiming to be.

Nov 8, 2020 3:49 AM

The ending scared the hell out of me BUT WAS WORTH IT because it was perfect, I'm still shaking but laughing nsjsjjdjdjd

Nov 13, 2020 2:33 PM

even though this episode was all build-up for part 2 and retaking the wall etc, it made me smile so much :) lots of reminiscing about events from s1 - jean and eren fighting, sasha and her food (mood), the trio thinking about when they were younger. i think it was a great way to end this part

BUT THAT MID CREDITS SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAATTTT!!!!!!!!! that was so ominous oh gosh..... IF SOMEONE FROM THE SQUAD DIES I WILL BE INCONSOLABLE

what a great season this has been

Dec 2, 2020 9:10 PM

The season ended up in a very positive note. It really is crazy for the ones back in 2018 to know that they're gonna wait for months for the Season 3 part 2, what a very painful cliffhanger.

Well the Scouts have their send-off meal with some fresh MEAT. And Sasha has ACTIVATED HER GLUTTON BELL, forcing them to tie her up. Eren and Jean also had a very rowdy fistfight, which Misaka didn't even bother to stop (until Levi came in).

That scene with the stairs was really good. We rarely get to see these three together outside the battles. And all the things that happened since the Trost arc was only 4 MONTHS, think about it. Well, things have calmed down and now it's time for the operation to retake Wall Maria! The famed Season 3 part 2 will begin for me (after I finish Mikasa's episode on Lost Girls).

This season is just as strong as the first and the second, although if I could compare these on a painstaking way, S3 will just be a hair weaker than S2 and just managed to sit above S1. What a very strong season with great stakes, character development and some awesome fight scenes.

OK WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THAT ED, INTERESTING SPOILERS FOR A NIGHTMARISH JUMPSCARE. I WAS SCARED THE FUCK AWAY WHEN THAT GLITCH HAPPENED AND LEVI'S OMAE WAS THE SHOT FROM THE FUCKING DARK. OH BOI NOW I KNOW WHY S3 WAS A PAINFUL CLIFFHANGER BACK IN 2018, OH WELL

Dec 15, 2020 10:21 AM

Erwin is really passionate about his dream. That part with the people cheering them was so awesome.

Bertolt and Reiner are waiting them. I hope to see Levi facing them.

That ending was something else. What the hell happened, things must got really bad.

Dec 18, 2020 12:16 AM

Holy shit that ED change scared the shit out of me.
I don't think I'm prepared for whats coming next season.

Dec 27, 2020 6:04 AM

A very great episode to end part 1 of the season, that Eren vs Jean fight was funny because Levi came out victorious at the end. Also the trio discussing their goals and progress so far was very nice to hear not only for me but Levi too I guess...

Erwins awesome moment at the end before starting a journey to retake wall Maria was epic just like his other moments and best ending possible for this seasons first part.

For me personally this was probably SNK at its best so far. The perfect balance of suspece, action and deep moments makes this a very pleasant watching expierence Of course I heard that part 2 of this season is even more wild and amazing than this so I can't wait to start watching it.

Dec 27, 2020 8:05 PM
That was good as hell. Wow. SNK, at least to me, has a tendency to start off with a rocky first few episodes every other season, but quickly hits its stride when the plot and character work starts to settle in. This season was no different; very fascinating lore and writing that simultaneously tied things up while also providing even more questions. I’m also very much enjoying how subtle and almost understated Eren’s development is, with moments like episode 11 and him regaining his memories especially hard-hitting.

Jesus, that mid-credits scene. Genuinely genius placement, very excited to see what’s next.

Jan 2, 2021 2:54 AM

An amazing episode that reminds me of what i love about the show It's great to see the throwbacks of certain character traits. The feast scene was a blast. Jean and Eren brawling it out like the old days before getting beaten up by Levi was awesome. Also, the main trio reminiscing about the past and the world outside the walls was an emotional scene.

The Levi and Erwin conversation was excellent. Erwin's dedication to his dreams is too strong for even Levi to stop. The Scouts getting a proper sendoff before retaking Wall Maria was very nice too.

The mid-credits scene scared the hell out of me. It was masterfully done. Probably one of the best cliffhangers of the entire show.

Jan 7, 2021 6:25 PM

Amazing episode, though 90 percent of the squad is definitely going to die. The ed though...that why you shouldn't skip OPs and EDs, what will freaking happen? I'm gonna cry later seaosn

Jan 22, 2021 12:02 AM

wtf that ending...

I was going to say this ended very anticlimactically for a pseudo-season end, but that credits sequence made for one of the most insane cliffhanger-teasers of all time. Good shit. FFXIII-2 flashbacks are real.

Discord: Zadihime#0202
RateYourMusic
last.fm

Jan 24, 2021 9:51 PM
I really liked the front half of the series but the back half was pretty lacking for me. There were small golden moments but it was generally a slog to get through.

Feb 6, 2021 5:23 AM
OMGGGG the ending!!! I thought my laptop lagged or something O_O that gave me goosebumps!

that was a good season it had more info less action and battels

Levi is so gloomy I wonder what is it he's so worried about...

I'm excited and terified to watch the next season

Feb 11, 2021 3:17 PM

that glitchy ending had me shook for a sec. the fight between levi and mikasa looks cool.

Feb 11, 2021 3:17 PM

Mar 7, 2021 12:41 PM

Phenomenal season (again) I had max volume for the ending and it scared the crap out of me lol

Mar 31, 2021 9:40 AM
This Was A good finale To The Season. I Loved The Last Part were Erwin shouted. Focuses more on the past but it was a good ep. Excited to watch the next season

Apr 28, 2021 3:13 AM

omg that ending was scary
I'm scared for the next season

Eren don't fuck up pls
I have a feeling that Levi might be the one fucking up tho

May 7, 2021 10:23 PM

That ED genuinely scared me wth

Jul 2, 2021 10:43 AM
スレイヤー

Welp. Those ending credits have me pumped.

“𝑅𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇, 𝒾𝓉’𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒹𝓇𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝓅𝑒𝑜𝓅𝓁𝑒
𝓈𝑜 𝒾𝓉 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝑔𝓇𝑜𝓌 𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓉 𝓉𝑜.”

-ᴛᴀɴᴊɪʀᴏᴜ

ᴄᴀʀᴅ ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀɪᴇꜱ | ɴᴇᴡꜱʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀꜱ

Oct 29, 2021 10:11 AM
This episode is pretty much the calm before the storm. One last moment of happiness and watching the entire cast of characters having fun before shit hits the fan. I always look back fondly on this episode, because everything that follows from here on out is far from wholesome.

The end credits be like: "did anyone catch the game last night?"

Nov 2, 2021 8:08 PM

Seems like this episode is a good build up for part 2 of this season

I just love the lively interaction of the group again felt like old times were like this, And that fighting scene between Eren and Jean was good even Mikasa had a good watch just look at her face

I have a strong feeling that the next part is going to be good next cour I mean, That ED gave me goosebumps like it's so disturbing cutting out like that and the cliffhanger just makes me want to watch it right now.

This season was a good one revealing some lies and the truth behind the world that they have and discovering other characters why it all happened like this I guess the next one is going to be the best there is.

Nov 26, 2021 2:48 PM
Can't wait for the next arc, this episode made me really hyped. And just seeing the survey corps getting cheered on by that crowed made the whole ending even better.

Dec 21, 2021 10:04 PM
Rewatch it, its still incredible underrated arc lmao,9/10 ,wouldve been 10 if it wasnt for the cut content

Dec 30, 2021 5:31 AM

that stuff in the ed, damn. my eyes haven't been that wide open since the reveal of reiner and bertlot as titans. fuck that was some serious shit.

it was funny to see levi threaten erwin to break his legs lmao

ths episode had a bit of slice of life feeling to it, i liked it.

sasha going crazy over the meat xdddd, they tied her up lmao, poor sasha

it was nice to see the trio sit together and talk, felt nice when armin and eren were talking about ocean like the old times. i'm surprised so much of this has happened in 4 months, like damn, that was some serious character development in just 4 months. sugoi. levi listening to the three of them and feeling lonely :(

that was a great send off by the public. got all of us especially erwin all hyped up.

im so glad i didn't watch this anime while it was airing, that cliffhanger would have got me insane. i've already watched it twice and still its very shocking like damn. very well done.

season 3 part 2 is gonna be next level, i can feel it. also considering how its rated 9.09, its gonna be something else.

very excited for next episode.
Modified by TsutanaiFuun, Dec 30, 2021 5:40 AM
My Kawaii Waifus and precious best girls <3
MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE

Jan 4, 7:55 AM

Levi takes it.
lol at Dhalis.
Erwin and Levi.
Meat.
LMAO at Sasha biting the meat.
She bit Jean's fingers.
Dat punch!

I thought I was about to get a blue screen when I heard it stuttering. lol

Watch date: 5/2020
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

Jan 15, 11:41 PM

first half was kinda tense, especially that erwin-levi one. levi just doesn't want to lose losing erwin but this bastard's way too persistent.

second half tho. A FEEL-GOOD ONE !!!! felt so sosoososoo happy on that. missing these laid back days. connie and sasha being stupid as shit, especially that "i did knock her out! she Should be out right now" was hilarious. eren giving jean a comeback like he normally would.. armin and jean looked surprised at it. but man icb im saying this but im so happy they fought, been a while since we've had that JUST.. SO HAPPY.

then we got the trio talking on the stairs.. we've had this moment before too right? this time they've matured. lots. and armin talking about thag sea dream.. KILLL MEEE I ALMOST TEARS UP THERE.

the scouts having people cheering them on as they're taking off. that was way too hesrtwarming oh my god, erwin leading them too AAAAAHHH#?#??#!#!#!#!@!

Jan 18, 10:54 PM

This season continues to be very faithful to the manga, but less so than the most faithful as of yet (from page-to-page/dialogue-for-dialogue) of S2 by slightly switching some events, with a lazy execution of presenting the explanation of the plans by rush condensing them through cut of dialogue and a few scenes in them.

Nonetheless, another great season/arc with impactful secrets slowly being revealed and clarified, as the next arc is set up to start soon after.
Unfortunately the art/animation has lessened more than S2, which was small. In this case the art outline quality isn't as sharp, while the animation isn't as smooth or slick either compared to the superior quality of S1, and less than S2.

The development of the heroes continues to grow, while the villains are somewhat being understood, with most of their complexity and maturity/wisdom growing, along with the progress for humanity. 9/10.

Yesterday, 7:12 PM
Litteral goosebumps in the final scene

Yesterday, 7:12 PM
Litteral goosebumps in the final scene

37 minutes ago

Lmao wtf with that ed, almost throwing my chair onto monitor. Looks like i really need to watch the part 2 asap with those 'spoiler'. Dang, you got me, Wit.

Alright. Simple ending to close everything. That little night party feels like the farewell party. But, its still good seeing everyone still holding the same them from four months ago, or for the exact, first season. Really hope the squad still as healthy and good as ever. But, the ed worries me, man, damn. As expected too, Levi will need to choose the decision. I bet he's about to giving those to Erwin, considering all determination he had for the sake of reaching the truth, and also to prove his father words. But, i still doubt the truth. Not to mention that surprising ed.

Fine, ill get back to you asap, aot. As for this one score, let just set it up as same as every season before. I don't want to be an unfair lad, okay?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges

Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

Preview MangaManga Store