Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 18, 2018 6:31 PM

May 2014
The animation is really good. I got to give them that. They have really saved up their budget for this. We all knew about Natsu's power boost, the question was only when. Bluenote got roasted there. xD That was a instant knock-out. I suppose Grimore heart is a joke for them all now that they have trained (the monster trio). The ep. was a mix of feelings as always. Dem loli couple was really cute. Just what one would expect from Mashima-sensei.

Wendy wouldn't admit it, but even though there is only one girl that can take the love of Natsu's heart and that have been clear ages ago (although I was wishing for Lisanna once she got introduced).

Overall, a ok ep. 4/5 because of epic animation and that flame attack of Natsu.

Oct 18, 2018 6:33 PM

May 2014
FuMomo-kun said:
I feel like the writer had no idea how to make Wendy go back to Fairy Tail, so he came up with that stupid 'that was the plan from the beginning' excuse.

The strong girls are just here to do some badass poses. In the end, Natsu is the only person that'll save the day. It's getting annoying.

The preview said Grey is going to be doing something bad. I am pretty sure it is nothing big, but Natsu will be angry for no good reason. Later, power of friendship will save the day.

None of the funny scenes here were funny. Was Fairy Tail's humour always this bad? In my memory, the only good part about this anime were its gags, but right now, they're quite bad as well.

I think the two Fairy Tail films are much better than the original story.

It should be obvious to anyone who have watched the two previous seasons that "the power of friendship" will be the solution of everything in the FT world. ;)
Oct 18, 2018 6:34 PM

May 2014
Tomoya1 said:
FMmatron said:
Lol, Blue Note has reached Rock Bottom.

Even if the source is meh, the anime can still shine with it's great OST's.

Also can't wait to finally see Juvia and her thighs again.
ur signature always make me laugh lol love rindo

What about your signature. That sounds like a quote from an epic anime. xD
Oct 18, 2018 6:37 PM

May 2014
Fluxje said:
Sadasd_Asdasd said:
Natsu is such an awful piece of crap character.
How the fuck can he oneshot Bluenote when Gildartz had trouble with him?

I do not know if you read the manga already past this point but

Aside from that point which would actually clarify it in a logical way, dont forget that this IS a typical shounen. The MC and any of his nakama will at any point faceroll over whatever they will encounter give the passage of time.
If you can not live with that concept, you should not watch typical shounens.

Gildards was weakened because their power supply was broken. Don't you remember that the FT tree on Tenroujima was cut down by Asuma.
Oct 19, 2018 12:24 PM
Sep 2018
Ignoring the Wendy and Sherrya thing in the first half of the episode.. I need to say that i really liked the symbolism in the fight between Natsu and Blue Note. How the guild is disbanded and his members feel abandoned...and after a year the first enemy Natsu fights is precisely one that controls gravity and forces his enemies to kneel down before him. I just loved how natsu used his fire to rise before his enemies like telling the world that he is back, fairy tail is going to come back and will not kneel down before anyone. I didn't expect Blue Note to be defeted with just 1hit lol, even though, the animation and the music along with what i said earlier made me enjoy the episode so muchh.
Oct 19, 2018 12:27 PM
Sep 2018
ChoiDalDal said:
Since tenroujima, Natsu got second origin, lightning affinity, fight dragons and Tartaros, train for one year...

that's obvious he trashed Bluenote

I guess everyone thought, included me, that after all that.. the other characters would grow up a bit xD especially Blue Note since he was quite strong at the time.
Oct 21, 2018 7:58 AM

Jan 2015
Natsu was amazing. Epic episode. He defeated this guy from Tenrou Island with 1 hit.
Oct 22, 2018 5:08 PM

Aug 2017
Anime-only watchers! If you think that Bluenote being one-shotted by Natsu was bad, you have no idea what will happen in the last two arcs!! It gets worse.
NurguburuOct 22, 2018 5:14 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 26, 2018 3:28 PM

May 2016
Is it just me or the visuals are top notch, hopefully this continues till the end.
Nov 5, 2018 6:19 PM

Sep 2017
Man that gmg flashback was long. Natsu really has gotten op, tho i'm not really surprised. Pretty decent episode. The Lucy kick upgrade was pretty funny. And we are gonna get best gril Juvia next episode, so that is hype.
Nov 5, 2018 10:32 PM

Jan 2018
DedPanda said:
My main hype is the fact they are using the soundtrack from the first series over the 2014 tracks. That alone makes me happy the most.

Totally agree, the music makes a huge difference
Nov 8, 2018 10:04 AM
Feb 2018
AniMEHLover said:
Sadasd_Asdasd said:
Natsu is such an awful piece of crap character.
How the fuck can he oneshot Bluenote when Gildartz had trouble with him?

Its Fairy Fail after all. Its writing is an inconsistent piece of shit. This is only the beginning of the trash writing to come. It always pisses me off that the fans let shit like this pass through them.
And it pisses me off to see entitled anime elitists such as yourself with your condescending views, let people watch what they enjoy
Nov 9, 2018 4:52 PM
Feb 2018
AniMEHLover said:
JamTop1105 said:
And it pisses me off to see entitled anime elitists such as yourself with your condescending views, let people watch what they enjoy

Fairy Tail is TRASH. You dont need to be an elitist to know. Smh. Anime doesnt evolve because of people like you. You dont know the difference between good and bad. You just suck on everyone's dick
Again that's YOUR opinion. Not everyone is going to agree with you. And who said anything about anime revolving around me? Ya see that's your dumbass superiority complex kicking in. I do know the difference between good and bad, but because I have a different opinion than yours, you have the need to say mine is of a lesser degree. And if anyone is dick sucking, it's you because you're probably one of those brainless sheep going around calling it trash.
Feb 12, 2019 10:05 PM
Dec 2017
i take that all back.. i said in ep-1 comments that its kinda boring but after watching some epic batter and awesome emotional stuff... fairy tail sure have long way to go.. hell yaHHHH!!
i don't wanna point that out but don't u think that guy in the ep-2 villain kinda rude to those girls ?? he hurt them.. i believe we would throw him in a jail for harassing teenager
Feb 17, 2019 3:12 AM

Feb 2018
Seeing Wendy's expression when she blushed very cute, unfortunately, you were only considered by sister Wendy.

Good bye Friend.

Apr 28, 2019 2:06 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
FINALLY I FEEL SO MUCH HYPE AGAIN FROM A FIGHT !!!!! NATSU WAS SUPER BADASS !!!!!!! SURE NOT LOSING TO THAT BLUENOTE STINGER AGAIN, IN FACT
HE GOING DOWN LIKE NOTHING ........ XDDD

The love between Wendy and Sherria was beautiful !!!!!!

FAIRY TAIL IS GOING BACK TO SO INTERESTING, GOOD, AND REALLY FEELS FRESH AGAIN LIKE SEASON 1 WITH THE RE-DEVELOPMENT OF CHARACTERS AND LEARN/SEE NEW STUFF !!!

The Tartaros arc while cool has really been just a massive overhaul of Grimoire Heart. This is finally getting so good since it is UNIFYING THE IMPACT OF CHANGE OR PROGRESSION !!! There is new interest for characters we see again than, if they just showed up again (with no change or progression) !!! It just makes it exciting for there to be new enemies now !!!!!!!!!
張大です for 張大勇督察
Aug 29, 2019 5:59 PM

Oct 2013
Lucy's new spirit dress is the most exciting revelation about all this. Maybe she'll actually be cool??? Looked pretty dashing too, I might add.

Wendy and Chelia's moment in the field was omega kawaii. ;-;

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 29, 2019 3:30 AM

Dec 2012
Wendy and Chelia.
Dat fight.
WTF! Charle got moves.
lol at Happy.
Who is that with the Orochi's Fin guy.
Natsu is coming for Chelia.
Loki!
Star Dress: Leo form? LAWD!
lol at Leon.
lol at Regulus Lucy kick.
Its Bluenote! He's back!
Natsu got Chelia.
Natsu doesnt remember Bluenote.
Holy shit! Dat blast! Bluenote got fucked up!
They surrender.
Who is that man?
lol at Loki waiting for Wendy and Chelia in 3 years.
Wendy and Chelia.
Wendy loves Natsu?
lol at Toby.
Wendy crying.
Juvia... and her oppai.

They changed Chelia's pantsu into spandex shorts and they didn't show Charle's spread eagle upskirt during the cartwheel. Also, I think I'm in love with Charle.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Nov 18, 2019 4:46 AM

Sep 2012
CapedBaldy-sama said:
Wtf? Natsu one-shotted blunote...rofl
Nice overall ep ...plus the juvia shot at the end was good
And cant wait to see acnologia in action

i was about to say overkill much and then i so him standing and said nah u should have added more power 😂😂😂

Williem said:
Seeing Wendy's expression when she blushed very cute, unfortunately, you were only considered by sister Wendy.

Good bye Friend.

they way she responded to her question (about loving natsu) made me believe the opposite so the brother clsim is BS 😆 nope i don't buy it

Sugram22Nov 18, 2019 4:51 AM
Mar 17, 2020 6:41 PM

Jan 2013
way too many flashbacks so far

also alotta people here overrating BlueNote
Jul 15, 2020 5:28 AM

Jul 2015
Damn good to see everyone's training paying off especially Happy's training brought some great results

Pretty reassuring to know the dog guy can take Wendy's place over as sky sister

Sep 1, 2020 11:16 AM

May 2018
Lol we are 2 episodes in and we already get 5 minute flashbacks xD

Natsu's Fire Dragon Roar is way too OP wow! :O rip that Grimoire Heart guy

Happy did endure the harshest training indeed.
Sep 26, 2022 7:29 AM

May 2020
People should take a note from Natsu's training regime, just an year and look even the "once" mighty villain got obliterated in a single shot.

Anyways Wendy's back, and now onto Juvia. Can't wait.
Oct 10, 2022 7:33 PM
Feb 2022
El acuerdo era que Wendy y Charle se quedarían hasta que Fairy Tail volviera. Pero claro, Wendy estaba agradecida con Lamia Scale por que les dieron hogar a ella y Charle, además de que hizo amigos nuevos y le es difícil dejarlos a pesar de que vuelva Fairy Tail. Por eso lloro de alegría y felicidad. Hora de buscar a Juvia.
Apr 11, 2023 5:49 AM

Nov 2010
5:05 I can still remember that fight after all these years. I guess I didn't have that strong armpit fetish back then. Anyway, Sherria has sexy armpits. I want to lick it!
Impressive performance from Charles. Happy on the other hand... lol
Damn, Natsu is definitely OP now. That was an awesome attack!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» What is the reason for so much hatred for fairy tail series ?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Jan 29

46 by Arminken »»
Yesterday, 12:30 AM

» Any theories ?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Mar 3

16 by MiraStraussFan99 »»
Mar 10, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 51 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2019

202 by amlg »»
Jan 25, 6:10 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2019

60 by amlg »»
Jan 23, 9:13 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2019

38 by amlg »»
Jan 23, 8:56 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.